Can Anyone Help!!!!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 01:14 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can Anyone Help!!!!?

Alright everyone, I need some help.. I'm a recent Acura buyer.. I own a 97 CL 3.0, and I'm looking to put stuff into it.. customize it ya know? I want to do the usual, Air Intake, exhaust, chip, lighting, body kit, rims... but cant seem to find any of the mods (besides rims) online anywhere!! is it just because they arent made for the car, or is it because I'm looking in the wrong place? HELP!
Old 02-06-2003, 01:29 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome!

Normally, I would say: "Do a search"; but due to the server change, most archived material can't be searched!

Check eBay. They usually have good prices and selection.

Keep in mind that engine components are the same as the '98-'02 Honda Accord V-6.

Body components are the pretty much same as the '94-'97 Accord.

Here's a CAI: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6764

There is no chip (except for the UNICHIP) which is $500 + installation + dyno time. There's a Venom 400, but I say "keep your money".

I recommend getting a quality universal muffler, then get custom cat-back piping.

The is no body kit. You'll nedd to get a custom job. Although, you can find the Wings West Front Lip on eBay.

I'm sure others will add to my suggestions!

Good luck!
Old 02-06-2003, 01:37 PM
Cruisin'

So anythign for the engine im lookign to buy i can basically just purchase something for the 98-02 Accord and it will fit? My friend is looking to get rid of an AEM Air Intake.. He just got a 02 Accord, and it was owned by one of the Giants or somethign and his parents wont let him keep the Intake.. do you think itd fit in my car?
Old 02-06-2003, 01:43 PM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, it should fit (if it's a V-6 Accord).
Old 02-06-2003, 02:43 PM
Pro

His parents won't let him keep the intake?? Huh?? Why would it matter?? Oh well....Parents just don't understand! But good for you

Piggy-backing a question onto this so I don't have to start another thread asking the same question.

Springs: What model & year? I'm looking at H&R OEM springs.

And

Drilled and slotted rotors. I've noticed some on Ebay that derived from Preludes??