Best mounting kit for double-din DVD

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
So what parts is this mechanic screwing up now? I mean Installing now?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:43 PM
1997 2.2CL black on black

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
And your mechanic is still a moron

Now I really see how much smarter than everyone you are. Peace
And you're still a faggot bitch. And again you're showing that you are a moron by thinking you have made some type of really good point by saying "now i really see how much smarter than everyone you are" to the fact i got arrested.

Lets break this down for the other people that cannot keep up.

You have absolutely NO IDEA about what happened, except that i got arrested.

Simply from the fact i got arrested, you were able to connect that i am less intelligent than you.

I believe that shows one of two things:

1) You're just desperately trying to prove me wrong, even if it doesnt make any sense.

2) You are actually an idiot.

I would put my money on both.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by SwervinCL
So what parts is this mechanic screwing up now? I mean Installing now?
Tein s.tech springs, cam seal, timing belt, water pump and starter.

Thanks for asking!

-Drew
Old 01-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Originally Posted by UTsmokey14
Tein s.tech springs, cam seal, timing belt, water pump and starter.

Thanks for asking!

-Drew
So i'm still failing to see how your car runs better than mine and faster as well, because we have pretty much the same mods... If it is infact true that we do have the same mods, I have base 5hp more than you, which would make my car faster...
Old 01-31-2007, 03:51 PM
where is....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And you're still a faggot bitch.
my point exactly
Old 01-31-2007, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by AznX TL
you said the swearing was justified, swearing wasnt needed. you could have gotten your point across without swearing and name calling.
True. I'll give you that.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:54 PM

my point exactly
hahaaha nice.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:59 PM

So i'm still failing to see how your car runs better than mine and faster as well, because we have pretty much the same mods... If it is infact true that we do have the same mods, I have base 5hp more than you, which would make my car faster...
Well first of all my car hasnt been in two wrecks and has trouble handling. Second of all, we may have the same suspension, but i doubt our mods are the same.

And actually neither of us would be able to know which of our cars is faster. So that was a pretty stupid thing for me to say.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:01 PM
where is....

my let this thread die, i already posted the double-din dash kit on the first page. the rest is all gibberish.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:03 PM

You know its only going to happen again with every single other post i'm ever going to make. Thats what you guys do. And actually i made this thread just to see if you guys would start shit again.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:06 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Well first of all my car hasnt been in two wrecks and has trouble handling. Second of all, we may have the same suspension, but i doubt our mods are the same.

And actually neither of us would be able to know which of our cars is faster. So that was a pretty stupid thing for me to say.
1 wreck, and it was not my fault. It was the fault of an uninsured KID! It had trouble handling because of that accident. 7k worth of damage because I hit the curb head on doing 45mph. Obliterating my suspension.

Got an alignment yesterday and new rims and tires the otherday... So it drives like a brand new car... So thanks for asking.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:07 PM
where is....

You know its only going to happen again with every single other post i'm ever going to make. Thats what you guys do. And actually i made this thread just to see if you guys would start shit again.
just dont make any threads for now, everyone will forget about it if you do.
just like when i called shiney out and called BS on him, i got flamed in his thread and my threads. if you just don't take everything so offensively nobody will flame you.
if you rode out the mechanic thing as a joke this would have never happend.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

just like when i called shiney out and called BS on him, i got flamed in his thread and my threads. if you just don't take everything so offensively nobody will flame you.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:14 PM

True i could have rode out the mechanic thing, but you guys could have also NOT called him an idiot. And i think its kinda lame how its MY fault for taking offensive things OFFENSIVELY.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:17 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

True i could have rode out the mechanic thing, but you guys could have also NOT called him an idiot. And i think its kinda lame how its MY fault for taking offensive things OFFENSIVELY.
Well then explain to me how he is NOT an idiot. If he is "one of highest paid mechanic in the US" How could he not know about clutch break in's, then go and drop the clutch RIGHT after HE changed it. Let alone explain the break in period to you..
Old 01-31-2007, 04:23 PM
where is....

big deal they called him an idiot, have you seen my "self tinting lights" thread? they basically called me an idiot. its just the internet, dont take things so personally.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:49 PM

Well then explain to me how he is NOT an idiot. If he is "one of highest paid mechanic in the US" How could he not know about clutch break in's, then go and drop the clutch RIGHT after HE changed it. Let alone explain the break in period to you..
Okay again with putting words in my mouth. Stop making yourself look like an idiot. I dont recall saying he was one of the highest paid mechanics in the US. Theres obviously no way that is true. I said he is one of the highest paid mechanics around here.

And again, the clutch may have a break in period, but he didnt break the clutch. And either way, that does not make him an idiot. I'm pretty sure you have made bigger mistakes, but you dont consider yourself an idiot, do you?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:55 PM

big deal they called him an idiot, have you seen my "self tinting lights" thread? they basically called me an idiot. its just the internet, dont take things so personally.
Dude you can call me an idiot all you want. When you go and talk shit about a hardworking, honest, and smart guy like my best friend who you have never met, and know absolutely nothing about its completely out of line. For christ's sake he MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE and took responsibility, then fixed everything the very next day.

Are you trying to convince me that you arent wrong? Are you trying to say the simple fact that we are online should null and void how strongly i take things? Are you reading the bullshit that you are posting?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:58 PM
where is....

Dude you can call me an idiot all you want. When you go and talk shit about a hardworking, honest, and smart guy like my best friend who you have never met, and know absolutely nothing about its completely out of line. For christ's sake he MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE and took responsibility, then fixed everything the very next day.

Are you trying to convince me that you arent wrong? Are you trying to say the simple fact that we are online should null and void how strongly i take things? Are you reading the bullshit that you are posting?
i never called you an idiot, please re-read my post.
and i never called your mechanic an idiot.
so why again are you posting this to me?
Old 01-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Okay again with putting words in my mouth. Stop making yourself look like an idiot. I dont recall saying he was one of the highest paid mechanics in the US. Theres obviously no way that is true. I said he is one of the highest paid mechanics around here.

And again, the clutch may have a break in period, but he didnt break the clutch. And either way, that does not make him an idiot. I'm pretty sure you have made bigger mistakes, but you dont consider yourself an idiot, do you?
My mechanic is one of my best friends BTW. Ive known him for many years. The car drove like a dream when i left the shop. We went back to his place to chill, and we were talking about the engage point on the new clutch. I told him it didnt seem like it grabbed as hard as the old clutch and i went out and took him for a ride and tried getting it to shift quickly and it would never shift as well as my old clutch/flywheel. He says i have to get used to driving the new clutch because the clutch drives just like his K20Civic. He gets in and quick shifts into second and it jumps forward and runs like a champ. We get back to the house, he parks the car, and i leave an hour later only to find that my car is shaking now every time i accelerate. He took my car to the shop today and replaced all my engine mounts and everything is back to normal. He paid for everything and he said the engine mounts were really really old anyways, and the new clutch grabbed too hard and just wore them out. He is one of the highest paid Technicians in the entire county and is famous for tuning hondas and acuras. He has never steered me wrong, and ALWAYS hooks me up with installations for all my parts. This was just an accident that could have happened to anyone, so dont go around calling my mechanic an idiot, because he is twice as smart as most of you, and four times as smart as SwervinCL.

Peace

-Drew
Exactly how am I making myself look like an idiot again??
Old 01-31-2007, 05:01 PM

i never called you an idiot, please re-read my post.
and i never called your mechanic an idiot.
so why again are you posting this to me?
Misinterpretation is obnoxious.

I said you can call ME an idiot all you want, not my friends. I didnt say you called me an idiot. And i am using "You" kinda loosely since i've grouped all of you together since you all seem to be taking sides.

BTW I found an auction for black leather RSX-S seats that ends in an hour. Theyre cheap if anyone wants to hop on these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...6085828&rd=1,1
Old 01-31-2007, 05:12 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Misinterpretation is obnoxious.

I said you can call ME an idiot all you want, not my friends. I didnt say you called me an idiot. And i am using "You" kinda loosely since i've grouped all of you together since you all seem to be taking sides.

BTW I found an auction for black leather RSX-S seats that ends in an hour. Theyre cheap if anyone wants to hop on these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...6085828&rd=1,1
Look kid, Everyone and their mother called YOUR MECHANIC an idiot. Which given your circumstances, is true. You can defend that all you want. I don't care if jumping on your clutch didnt affect your clutch. It may have long term damage due to HIM not breaking in your clutch before getting on it. Im just saying that if someone jumped on my clutch like that right after it was replaced, I dont care if it was my mother, i would have called them an idiot. If I didnt bitch slap them first.
It broke your motor mounts because they were old, and that stress that was put on your engine for dumping it like that, was the straw that broke the camels back.

Its quite obvious that you can't go one thread without name calling. Which reflects your immaturity. We were just trying to get you to see why we were calling him an idiot. But YOU turned this into what this is now. You could have let it go, but you had to go around calling names. That is what pisses me off. With the vast amount of knowledge that MANY users here employ, you are going to start calling us names. Telling us that we dont know what we are talking about. But infact, we know exactly what we are talking about...

Your mechanic screwed the pooch. I never once said that he didnt know what the hell he was talking about. He could be a great mechanic for all I know. Because I dont know him, but for him to dump the clutch like that right after it was replaced was very stupid, which in turn got him called an idiot. You can defend that all you want, but doing what he did, was a very idiotic move.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:26 PM
where is....

lol...........dude stop fueling the fire
Old 01-31-2007, 05:27 PM

Look kid, Everyone and their mother called YOUR MECHANIC an idiot. Which given your circumstances, is true. You can defend that all you want. I don't care if jumping on your clutch didnt affect your clutch. It may have long term damage due to HIM not breaking in your clutch before getting on it. Im just saying that if someone jumped on my clutch like that right after it was replaced, I dont care if it was my mother, i would have called them an idiot. If I didnt bitch slap them first.
It broke your motor mounts because they were old, and that stress that was put on your engine for dumping it like that, was the straw that broke the camels back.
That shows a lot about what kind of person you are.

Its quite obvious that you can't go one thread without name calling. Which reflects your immaturity. We were just trying to get you to see why we were calling him an idiot. But YOU turned this into what this is now. You could have let it go, but you had to go around calling names. That is what pisses me off. With the vast amount of knowledge that MANY users here employ, you are going to start calling us names. Telling us that we dont know what we are talking about. But infact, we know exactly what we are talking about...
May reflect my immaturity to some, but reflects my loyalty and respect to others. You may interpret it however you want, but at the end of the day i still dont care what you think. Also, i really couldnt care less if you know what you are talking about or not. I have absolutely no respect whatsoever for you. Even through all this bullshit i still have respect for AznX and everyone else except you. (cant decide if i still respect Black Ack, but im sure he doesnt care anyways)

EDIT: No i dont respect BlackAck at all actually.

BTW I have had enough of your vast knowledge, so do me a favor and keep it to yourself anytime you see my posts or replies.

Your mechanic screwed the pooch. I never once said that he didnt know what the hell he was talking about. He could be a great mechanic for all I know. Because I dont know him, but for him to dump the clutch like that right after it was replaced was very stupid, which in turn got him called an idiot. You can defend that all you want, but doing what he did, was a very idiotic move.
Look, i'm not here to judge what you do on your own time, but my mechanic isnt into your crazy fetishes. And yes, it was a very idiotic move, but he is by no stretch of the imagination an idiot. And trust me, i WILL defend it.