Best mounting kit for double-din DVD

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 09:29 AM
1997 2.2CL black on black

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AznX TL
theres no way you graduated 3 yrs early
even if you started school a year early theres no way you skipped 2 grades
Wow its so cool when you sound like you know what you're talking about, when you really have absolutely no idea.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:29 AM
where is....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by UTsmokey14
Trust me, i got better grades than you and both your parents combined. Dont be jealous.
they still wouldnt let you skip 2-3 grades
Old 01-31-2007, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,448 Likes on 3,046 Posts
they still wouldnt let you skip 2-3 grades
And don't try to challenge me on my grades little man, I was an honor student all the way through school, and have a 4 year dual major business degree w/ honors, you can blow me kid.

I also have a good job and a career, what do you have? Oh, and I haven't lived with mommy and daddy for the last 7 years of my life, seeing that you're still a minor, I know where you're living, sponging off the rents. K bye
Old 01-31-2007, 09:31 AM

Again, you have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about so go sit down and give it a rest. You really dont know as much as you think
Old 01-31-2007, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
And don't try to challenge me on my grades little man, I was an honor student all the way through school, and have a 4 year dual major business degree w/ honors, you can blow me kid
I can challenge you for whatever the fuck i want. And you can go blow yourself fag.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:33 AM
where is....

Again, you have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about so go sit down and give it a rest. You really dont know as much as you think
so, how exactly did you graduate at the age of 15? care to explain?
Old 01-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

He didn't, he's full of shit

OH WAIT, he's just so much smarter than us, he didn't NEED high school

drop out

And for someone who doesn't EVER come on here, cuz you're too cool for it, you sure are coming on here a lot to pile on more bs
Old 01-31-2007, 09:41 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
Hey swervin, how does your Tien S.Tech/KYB AGX setup ride? I'm trying to make my car more commute friendly and right now its fucking bumpy and stiff.
I don't know what im talking about. So you probably shouldn't listen to me.

Actually I'll be 18 in 3 days, and I transferred in November 05 to a self-paced homeschooling that was more recognized by colleges and also still grants me the hope scholarship.

I could do my school work any time of the day, any day of the week. Staying focused helped me to finish all my classes by January of 06 with straight A's.

So technically i graduated when i was 16.
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by SwervinCL
Was thinking the same thing
Old 01-31-2007, 09:43 AM

Its all good bro. Coming to the realization that you don't know what you're talking about is the first step.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:44 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Its all good bro. Coming to the realization that you don't know what you're talking about is the first step.
It is, your right..... Its a good thing that I have come to realize that your a homeskooled fucking idiot as well..
Old 01-31-2007, 09:46 AM
where is....

Actually I'll be 18 in 3 days, and I transferred in November 05 to a self-paced homeschooling that was more recognized by colleges and also still grants me the hope scholarship.

I could do my school work any time of the day, any day of the week. Staying focused helped me to finish all my classes by January of 06 with straight A's.

So technically i graduated when i was 16.
ah, so internet/home schooling is what you did.........everyone i knew that did it had straight A's, alot of my friends did it because it was easy as shit and you could graduate really early. since you said self-paced, im assuming you couldn't keep up with everyone else at school. stop bragging you're smarter than everyone combined....you're not.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

ah, so internet/home schooling is what you did.........everyone i knew that did it had straight A's, alot of my friends did it because it was easy as shit and you could graduate really early. since you said self-paced, im assuming you couldn't keep up with everyone else at school. stop bragging you're smarter than everyone combined....you're not.
Yup that's about right, no wonder you're a social outcast, you couldn't even cut it in public school I can't wait for this thread to be locked.

Oh and btw, keep going to that mechanic, maybe after he fixes your motor mounts, he can burn out your clutch, or blow your motor next Yeah, we all see how smart you are, and keep hating your car, cuz it's not like a moron drives it and another moron works on it or anything
Old 01-31-2007, 09:52 AM
where is....

for how much you swear and name call, it doesn't make you look as intelligent as you say you are.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:55 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

The question to you is, have you yet realized that NO ONE is going to help you, ever?

Besides, I thought you said you were leaving this site?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:04 PM

There was no internet involved. And you must be a fucking retard if you think finishing almost two years worth of classes in three months means i "couldnt keep up with everyone else at school".

And i never said i'm smarter than anyone. Stop putting words in my fucking mouth every time you fucking reply.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:05 PM

The question to you is, have you yet realized that NO ONE is going to help you, ever?

Besides, I thought you said you were leaving this site?
PLEASE ask me if i care.

EDIT: Again, where the fuck did i say i am leaving this site? I get too much of a kick out of you guys to leave now! I think i'm going to start posting more often actually.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Yup that's about right, no wonder you're a social outcast, you couldn't even cut it in public school I can't wait for this thread to be locked.

Oh and btw, keep going to that mechanic, maybe after he fixes your motor mounts, he can burn out your clutch, or blow your motor next Yeah, we all see how smart you are, and keep hating your car, cuz it's not like a moron drives it and another moron works on it or anything

Why would you want this thread to be locked? Its keeping me entertained

And i will keep going to my mechanic. As a matter of fact my car is there right now.

Why don't you take off your fucking dress and end your little tea party asshole.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:11 PM
where is....

There was no internet involved. And you must be a fucking retard if you think finishing almost two years worth of classes in three months means i "couldnt keep up with everyone else at school".

And i never said i'm smarter than anyone. Stop putting words in my fucking mouth every time you fucking reply.
home/internet school.
two years worth of work my ass, i know how home schooling works. alot of my friends that sucked in school did home schooling. they told me how easy it is, and how much ACTUAL work they do.

and actually you did say you were smarter
Trust me, i got better grades than you and both your parents combined. Dont be jealous.
and why do you have the need to swear? you sure as hell are immature for someone who "graduated"
Old 01-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

EDIT: Again, where the fuck did i say i am leaving this site? I get too much of a kick out of you guys to leave now! I think i'm going to start posting more often actually.
I guess it was wishful thinking and I thought you were leaving after this stint of ignorance. It is also the reason no one is going to help you. So if any post that you make is going to be followed by flaming you, whats the point?

Wow sorry unlike the rest of you faggots i dont live on this forum like all you lifeless idiots. Each and every single one of you can kiss my mother fucking ass. As for the "Foot-In-Mouth" theory, for your information i actually have a life and dont revolve it around this pathetic forum for the outcasts of an entire car company. I honestly hope and pray that karma comes in play, and makes each and every one of you have a horrible car crash. I can only hope so much.

Anyways, you guys can say whatever the fuck you what. You guys can think whatever the fuck you want. The difference between you and me is this: You can sit on the internet and flame people that you dont even know, havent even met, and never will; it makes you feel important. It makes you feel like "big guns" upstairs. Thats all good. Do what you gotta do. But while you stupid shit heads are all beating off to this website i have better things to do.

Go ahead and say what you're going to say, and do what you're going to do. Because we all know exactly whats going to happen after you read this reply.
P.S. Mrs. Swervin looks like a fucking whore. Just my .02

Peace Bitches

-Drew
BTW, you turned this on to yourself. We were not flaming you, we were flaming your retarded ass mechanic.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Why would you want this thread to be locked? Its keeping me entertained

And i will keep going to my mechanic. As a matter of fact my car is there right now.

Why don't you take off your fucking dress and end your little tea party asshole.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:16 PM

home/internet school.
two years worth of work my ass, i know how home schooling works. alot of my friends that sucked in school did home schooling. they told me how easy it is, and how much ACTUAL work they do.

and actually you did say you were smarter

and why do you have the need to swear? you sure as hell are immature for someone who "graduated"

You need to go pack a lunch or something because i said i GOT BETTER GRADES. I never said "woah i'm so much smarter than everyone". Good grades are a result of hard work, not necessarily intelligence.

And in case you couldn't comprehend "There was no internet involved," maybe you can read this: THERE WAS NO INTERNET INVOLVED

Understood now? Do you need someone to spoon feed that big phrase to you so you can understand it?

P.S. I didnt drop out because i sucked in school, i dropped out when i got arrested.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:17 PM
where is....

Old 01-31-2007, 03:17 PM

Dont be jealous that im getting badass parts put on my car and yours still sucks...
Old 01-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Whats parts would these be?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:19 PM
where is....

You need to go pack a lunch or something because i said i GOT BETTER GRADES. I never said "woah i'm so much smarter than everyone". Good grades are a result of hard work, not necessarily intelligence.

And in case you couldn't comprehend "There was no internet involved," maybe you can read this: THERE WAS NO INTERNET INVOLVED

Understood now? Do you need someone to spoon feed that big phrase to you so you can understand it?

P.S. I didnt drop out because i sucked in school, i dropped out when i got arrested.
if you didnt know dash means either or like boy/girl son/daughter it doesnt mean your both.

hahahahahahahaha i use to hang out with losers like you that dropped out for being a "thug" and dropping out and going to home school, most of friends didnt even finish home school or get their G.E.D.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:20 PM

E-thuggin huh? Because i think I'm REAL hard and I'm sitting here saying i can kick all your asses because im fucking rambo or something.

Somebody else made a reference to the "e-thugging" i was doing in my other thread.

If you consider this "e-thugging" you need to take your thumb out of your mouth and stop being a pussy.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:22 PM

if you didnt know dash means either or like boy/girl son/daughter it doesnt mean your both.

hahahahahahahaha i use to hang out with losers like you that dropped out for being a "thug" and dropping out and going to home school, most of friends didnt even finish home school or get their G.E.D.
Did you really just call me a thug? How am I by ANY stretch of the imagination a "thug" by your standards? If you think i'm a thug you must live in fairy land.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:23 PM
where is....

your little name calling and swearing would go under the category of being an e-thug
Old 01-31-2007, 03:23 PM
where is....

Did you really just call me a thug? How am I by ANY stretch of the imagination a "thug" by your standards? If you think i'm a thug you must live in fairy land.
i didnt say you were one, i just said you pretended to be one.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:26 PM

I'm a thug because i'm defending myself and arguing?

I didnt know the standards dropped so dramatically.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:28 PM
where is....

i dont know what standards you have but if you swear and call someone a fag and all that other stuff would not be acceptable anywhere except at your own home
Old 01-31-2007, 03:30 PM

your little name calling and swearing would go under the category of being an e-thug
Actually, you are wrong. It wouldnt.

thug

noun
1. an aggressive and violent young criminal
2. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
3. (sometimes initial capital letter) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.

OH SNAP! lol

Old 01-31-2007, 03:32 PM

i dont know what standards you have but if you swear and call someone a fag and all that other stuff would not be acceptable anywhere except at your own home
Trust me, its not like i randomly burst into swears and insults for no reason. Everything is justified.

Cause: My mechanic fucked up my car on accident.

Effect: Everyone gangs up and start talking shit about someone they have never met.

Cause: All your shit talking

Effect: Me defending myself and arguing.

In case you havent noticed, i'm all retaliation. I NEVER start shit. Not in day to day life, not on the phone, not in person, and not on the internet. You should take a page out of my book and learn NOT to be dicks.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:33 PM
where is....

e-thug

An internet thug. They usually sound very tough and scary. Does not show people who they are in public. Probably got picked on in school, comes online to higher their self-esteem. Talks a-lot of non-sense around the area of insulting your mommy to penis size. Stays behind the monitor so nothing can hurt them.

"FUCK YOU CUH. I'LL KILL YOU AND YOUR FUCKIN FAMILY YOU NUB!"

"CAL Open, HA! AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME!"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=e-thug
Touché
Old 01-31-2007, 03:35 PM
where is....

Trust me, its not like i randomly burst into swears and insults for no reason. Everything is justified.
except the fact that you just about swear in every single "defense" post you make to everyone that talked about you in this thread or the last thread.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

BTW, you turned this on to yourself. We were not flaming you, we were flaming your retarded ass mechanic.
And your mechanic is still a moron

Originally Posted by UTSmokey14
Now I really see how much smarter than everyone you are. Peace
Old 01-31-2007, 03:38 PM

except the fact that you just about swear in every single "defense" post you make to everyone that talked about you in this thread or the last thread.
Wow. If that was some attempt at proving me wrong, you just made yourself look like a moron for simply stating exactly what i just said.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:40 PM
where is....

Wow. If that was some attempt at proving me wrong, you just made yourself look like a moron for simply stating exactly what i just said.
you said the swearing was justified, swearing wasnt needed. you could have gotten your point across without swearing and name calling.

Quick Reply: Best mounting kit for double-din DVD