Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
`97 CL3.0 White in South Jersey...

Hi,

a few days ago I found this topic in Black Market section:

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...hreadid=120815

I wrote the owner that I might be interested in the car, and called him. He provided me with the link to autotrader.com:

http://tinyurl.com/wjmo

He claims that autotrader made a mistake in both the mileage and the price of the car, and that he actually wants $8000 for the car, with 74k miles on it. The title comes out clean on CarFax so I believed him till today when I basically found the same car in the user's "OneDayzPay" sig, who was banned from the forums for scamming someone and using other person's pictures when selling his car on eBay.. I tried using search, but I couldn't find any working links to the pictures. So, can anyone confirm that OneDayzPay = pimpedcl? Their both names are Joe, they both are from NJ and they are the same age.... Coinsidence?
Old 11-25-2003, 01:49 PM
DamnThisHobby'sExpensive!

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
and the plot thickens!!! wish i could help but i have noo idea...

i did however knowtice that PIMPEDCL says hes got M3 mirrors but on the Autotrader pict, it dosnt look like theres M3 mirrors on there...
Old 11-25-2003, 02:05 PM
Cruisin'

It is somehow related to this thread:

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...threadid=66740

Too bad that the actual eBay item is already expired, but somebody said that it was stated in the listing that the gas gauge was messed up, and pimpedcl wrote me that his gas gauge is broken as well and he's getting it fixed this week! We were supposed to meet this weekend, but unless I get some explanation, I don't think it's gonna happen...
Old 11-25-2003, 02:31 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

thats funny cause some kat from NJ wanted to trade hoods for my CF hood and claimed that his hood was painted in that exact scheme (silver/purple ghost flames)... I asked for pics and he disappeared.. besides those dont like ghost flames!!!
Old 11-25-2003, 03:06 PM
Cruisin'

As you can see in the autotrader.com picture, he has 18" Konig Tantrum wheels:

Which, OneDayzPay also claimed to have on this vehicle, in this thread:

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...threadid=65403

Not to mention matching AEM intake, Arospeed exhaust, Boston Acoustics speakers and a number of other things...
Old 11-25-2003, 06:27 PM
luvs my cl!!

car 4 sale

first off,
i posted my car under my cousin's screenname which yes is onedayzpay who was burned for scamming someone.i used his name until i got my own computer and signed up.i am not on here to play games. he has an acura as well and traded his in 4 months back.i bought parts off of him,thats all. whatever he did is his own fault so do not haress me about it.i am just trying to sell my car cause i need to purchase a truck for work related reasons.as for casper and me trading hoods,i decided not to because was selling the car an seen no reason to trade anymore.if the kid who wants to purchase the car has problems with doing so because of some petty stuff that happened in the past that i had part in,then dont buy it.i am sure there are other people interested as well in buying it. i knew this would somehow fall back on me because of his mistake but i came on here with reasonable intentions of just talking to you guys and sharing ideas.take care!! jdimports2003@yahoo.com
Old 11-25-2003, 06:36 PM
Cruisin'

I never said I had problems, but I was concerned about the car and the whole thing. As long as we can find a reasonable explanation to it, I don't see why I can't at least look at it. At worst, it will be mine and yours time wasted, but nothing more. Things like these have to be cleared up before I shell out my money. It's not a pair of shoes we're talking about here
Old 11-25-2003, 11:13 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

make up your own name and dont get your self in trouble by using anothers
Old 11-26-2003, 03:41 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,171 Likes on 686 Posts
Dont do it. I called Joe out in one thread under a different screen name and he wrote all this crap saying it wasnt him and all and i actually felt bad that i accused him but then i had Juniorbean run a ISP comparision and it was indeed joe so despite this guys claim he is joes cousin or whatever dont touch it The apple doesnt fall far from the tree Sorry buddy but we dont need people like your "cousin" or you trying to sell his car for him on this board. Next time you see your "cousin" make sure you let him know hes an asshole
Old 11-26-2003, 08:20 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Re: car 4 sale

Originally posted by pimpedcl
first off,
as for casper and me trading hoods,i decided not to because was selling the car an seen no reason to trade anymore.]
as far as I am concerned... I apologize and stand corrected!
Old 11-26-2003, 03:54 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by 1StGenCL
Dont do it. I called Joe out in one thread under a different screen name and he wrote all this crap saying it wasnt him and all and i actually felt bad that i accused him but then i had Juniorbean run a ISP comparision and it was indeed joe so despite this guys claim he is joes cousin or whatever dont touch it The apple doesnt fall far from the tree Sorry buddy but we dont need people like your "cousin" or you trying to sell his car for him on this board. Next time you see your "cousin" make sure you let him know hes an asshole
Well... AFAK... pimpedcl is Joe. When I called him, someone else answered the phone, I asked for Joe, and got to talk to pimpedcl. So, unless him and his cousin have the same names, this is the same person. It's just too confusing
Old 11-27-2003, 07:52 PM
luvs my cl!!

i am just trying to sell my car.what happened in the past with him does not involve me. i told sycorax everything about the car and wanted to meet up with him to let him check it out. in all honesty, like i said before,my cousin was on this board and f*cked up by doing what he did. when he lived with me, he did alot of shit that got me heated and that is why he is not living with me anymore.i had people calling my house and dropping shit on me cause he was playing games. i am a reaonable,honest person who came on here taking my chances and knew eventually that this would fall on me.the moral of this story is,he is not me and i am not him.i am trying to sell my car in a legit way so i can buy a truck for work.
assume what you may but i am only on here to sell my car. thanks
jdimports2003