2007 MDX pass. low beam headlight flicker

Search this Thread

Old Today, 09:25 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 MDX pass. low beam headlight flicker

Along with my alternator failing or the subsequent replacement at a Meineke shop, I found my passenger side low beam headlight stopped working. When switched on it would flicker briefly and go dark. Driver side works fine. No other new electric problems. I replaced the lamp and same problem.Fuses and relays in the secondary box are intact. Did some exchanging with other relays and no change. Have ~12v at the connector from wiring harness to control unit.Put in new ballast & ignitor and have same issue. I then swapped the original lamp over to driver side and it worked. Spent a while doing combinations of bulb, power supply and power cable with no change.Then noticed that when turning the light switch from off to parking both headlights would quickly click on/off. So replaced the turn signal switch column assembly. Passenger side headlight still flickers and turns off.Also when right turn signal is on the right side DRL dims slightly with each flash of turn signal.Should I replace the turn signal flasher relay above the interior fuse panel?Can't find any replacement wire harness kits for passenger lights and not sure I want to spend time or $$ for that.Are there any good diagrams that can show components I haven't checked?