Scale Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 07:30 AM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Scale Suspension

I never heard about this suspension before and I would like to get some more info on it. They make a coilover set for the tlx...if anyone heard or have this suspension can you share your thoughts on it.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:35 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
^not to be a dick or anything, but if you would like more info on a product, why not try calling the manufacture to get more information on it?

I searched google and found SCALE and they seem to be an upscale suspension company. Since, this car is SO NEW and most people dont even MOD the TLX, you're probably NOT going to get info from Acurazine.

I encourage you to call them and find out more info so that you can contribute information to your fellow TLX community
Old 08-29-2015, 09:31 AM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
^not to be a dick or anything, but if you would like more info on a product, why not try calling the manufacture to get more information on it?

I searched google and found SCALE and they seem to be an upscale suspension company. Since, this car is SO NEW and most people dont even MOD the TLX, you're probably NOT going to get info from Acurazine.

I encourage you to call them and find out more info so that you can contribute information to your fellow TLX community
OBVIOUSLY if you contact SCALE they will try to sell there product and any other company will do the same for there product. I know a lot of people are not modding there TLX as yet but for the people who want to mod their TLX come to this forum for help and ideas. I was just trying to find out about the SCALE suspension in GENERAL...someone might have use it in pass with prior cars or just know someone with it.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:36 AM
_

Received 3,097 Likes on 1,867 Posts
Scale Suspension is the same as Standard Suspension which is the same as STD Suspension.

Aside from Scale's 2 yr warranty vs Standard's 1 yr, I don't see much of a difference between the two offerings. Then again, it's not like they provide much info on their websites to begin with.

Standard Suspension | High quality Suspension Systems
STD???,STD shock absorber - JIHSHYH AUTOMOBILE INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD.

Maybe they're changing their name (again) to try to shake the jokes people have made about getting an "STD" (suspension)
Old 01-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by HottnesTLX
OBVIOUSLY if you contact SCALE they will try to sell there product and any other company will do the same for there product. I know a lot of people are not modding there TLX as yet but for the people who want to mod their TLX come to this forum for help and ideas. I was just trying to find out about the SCALE suspension in GENERAL...someone might have use it in pass with prior cars or just know someone with it.
Haha, I contact SCALE about their suspension pkg for the TLX and all they told me that it is "fantastic". After 3 emails of non-information, they said "The feeling is really sweet. Comparable to stock smooth feeling but stiffer in turns & curves, less bouncy.

Let me know

Cimon"
Old 01-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Racer

Innovative Series

http://scalesuspension.com/innovativeseries/#
Old 01-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Lone Wolf

Received 497 Likes on 399 Posts
Standard Suspension changed name because of STD tag.

From what I see they cater to the "I want to slam my car to ground to make it drive horrible crowd".

All their pics show low offset wheels Hella cambered yo with stretched tires. I would say they are more for show then real performance. You won't see autocross or track cars with them.

They do offer swift springs and custom spring rates, which is nice.

Read a thread about them for Abarth 500. The set guy ordered did not fit and Scale never bothered redesigning them to fit so they ended up refunding him. That doesn't sound promising.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by brian6speed
Standard Suspension changed name because of STD tag.

From what I see they cater to the "I want to slam my car to ground to make it drive horrible crowd".

All their pics show low offset wheels Hella cambered yo with stretched tires. I would say they are more for show then real performance. You won't see autocross or track cars with them.

They do offer swift springs and custom spring rates, which is nice.

Read a thread about them for Abarth 500. The set guy ordered did not fit and Scale never bothered redesigning them to fit so they ended up refunding him. That doesn't sound promising.
Scale said their suspension should be good for 100k miles.

Base on the pictures, it looks like quality components. But I wonder how the build quality / ride is compared to more established OE's like Koni, Tein, or Bilstein?