Driveline Vibration. Possible fix now? (3G Garage# A-010)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 06:37 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going this morning to pick up my vibrating 2005 TL. Last night, I took my brother's 2004 TL for a good ride, and no matter how much I tried, I could not get the car to vibrate at all.

I will see what the dealer says about that. In the meantime, I will put more mileage on a car that they are eventually going to buy back. They can either pay me for the car or pay me for the car and pay my attorney. Its up to them. . .
Old 12-30-2004, 08:19 AM
Cruisin'

You can go to the NHTSA website and see many complaints. I asked the BBB why they don't post there information on a website. They said it was part of their contract with the car companies not to make the arbitration decisions or BBB complaints public. I asked them specifically for that info which they could not provide.

I encourage all to file the BBB complaint ASAP as it will get things moving and does not cost anything. Use all these postings at your BBB hearing as evidence. ACURA is not going to fix anything. As the Acura regional rep said to me, "It is just business, we will take our chances going to Arbitration". Basically saying who cares about the customer.

I have seen where one person has written to Car and Driver and other car magazines that praise this car. More of us should write them with the complaints.

Happy New Year
Old 12-30-2004, 11:25 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Once arbitration is over, what replacement vehicles have you thought about? G35, 330i, A4?

Originally Posted by sftroy
I've heard from others that the vibration issue has to do with the sub-frame. I've also heard its the torque lock converter. And don't forget the PVC EL42's. What ever is causing it, Acura NEVER checked my engine mounts, frame, drive train - ANYTHING else. Just put me thru the hoops then call it normal. Funny, my neighbor has NO vibrations, neither does the guy I talked to in San Jose a week ago . . . I guess I got the "feature" for free.

As far as the tranny goes, they have had plenty of time to fix the problem - just look at all the tranny recalls Honda/Acura has had - Accords, Odyssey, TL, CL, etc. over several years of production. I was told by two dealers that the 04 TL had a completely new tranny vs the 03 (which was recalled). Guess not.

need4spd: thanks for your personal comments a few weeks ago. You and a few others gave me great advice prior to my hearing. Thanks!
Old 12-30-2004, 01:24 PM
10th Gear

NHTSA TL vibration

I have had three different sets of EL-42's on my '04 TL 5 sp. automatic and one complete set of different wheels/tires. Right now I have dealer installed Michelin XGT Z4's on the car and it still vibrates.... most noticebly between 52 and 58 mph, regardless of gear selection. My vibration is most evident on smooth roads.

I have talked to Acura Customer Service and even met with my area's district rep. all to no avail. First they deny any prior knowledge of a problem and then they state that the vibration is a characteristic of the suspension. They even implied that my service manager was way out of line to rebalance and replace my wheels/tires so many times. But at least he was honest and really tried to fix the problem. Acura is essentially forcing me to go the Lemon Law route and have stated that they will oppose me every way they can.

I love the size, looks, HP, stereo, etc. that the TL has, but the vibration is annoying and not acceptable in a $33K car. My '93 V6 Camry rides better!

I have filed a complaint with NHTSA... all you have to do is call and they record the problem. Next I have to write to Acura and give them one last chance to eliminate the vibration. If they don't fix it then I file the Lemon Law papers in my state (NJ).

I can't belive that Honda/Acura cares so little about it's reputation... they appear to have the same snugness that American car manufacturers had back when imports were starting to nip at their heels. Well, the Big Three doesn't exist anymore and imports aren't a joke.... Whatever happened to Japanese quality and integrity???

Maybe if enough people stop complaining on websites and do it to the government, something might happen. Please contact NHTS asap.... it takes less than 2 minutes to call and give the information to a live operator.

The following is from the nhtsa website:
Safety Defects Are Usually the Result of Inadequate Design or Manufacturing Error

Examples Include:

Steering components that break suddenly causing partial or complete loss of vehicle control.

Problems with fuel system components, particularly in their susceptibility to crash damage, that result in leakage of fuel and possibly cause vehicle fires.

Accelerator controls that may break or stick.

Wheels that crack or break, resulting in loss of vehicle control.

Engine cooling fan blades that break unexpectedly causing injury to persons working on a vehicle.

Windshield wiper assemblies that fail to operate or malfunction.

Seats and/or seat backs that fail unexpectedly during normal use.

Critical vehicle components that break, fall apart, or separate from the vehicle causing loss of vehicle control or injury to persons inside or outside the vehicle.

Wiring system problems that result in a fire or loss of lighting.

Car ramps or jacks that collapse causing injury to someone working on a vehicle.

Air bags that deploy under conditions for which they are not designed to deploy.

Child safety seats that contain defective safety belts, buckles, or components that create a risk of injury, not only in a vehicle crash but also in non-operational safety of a motor vehicle.

Problems with Vehicles or Equipment Generally Not Considered to Be Safety-Related Defects Under Federal Law Include:

Air conditioners and radios that do not operate properly.

Ordinary wear of equipment that has to be inspected, maintained, and replaced periodically. Such equipment includes shock absorbers, batteries, brake pads and shoes, and exhaust systems.

Nonstructural or body panel rust.

Quality of paint or cosmetic blemishes.

Excessive oil consumption.

(This is a STRUCTURAL problem and not an accessory issue.... it is safety related!)

How Can I Report a Safety Problem to NHTSA Quickly and Easily?

If you think you have an auto safety problem, reporting it to NHTSA is an important first step. If the agency receives similar reports from a number of people, this frequently indicates that a safety-related defect that would exist which warrant investigation.

In order to make it convenient to report your safety problem, NHTSA operates the Department of Transportation's (DOT) toll-free Auto Safety Hotline telephone service to collect accurate and timely information on vehicle safety problems. Consumers can call 1-888-DASH-2-DOT (888-327-4236) or 1-800-424-9393 from anywhere in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands to register complaints or receive recall information about a vehicle they are thinking of buying or already own. The toll-free service also has Spanish-speaking representatives can accommodate the hearing-impaired by means of teleprinter facilities available in private homes, libraries, or public institutions serving the deaf. The hearing-impaired can make direct inquiry to NHTSA by calling, toll-free, 1-800-424-9153. Safety problems can also be reported through the agency's web site at http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/.

To submit a report to NHTSA by mail, send your letter to:

U.S. Department of Transportation,
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Office of Defects Investigation
400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20590
NVS-211

Reporting Defect or Recall Problem Information via the Hotline

When you call the Hotline to report a vehicle or vehicle equipment problem that may be a safety issue, you will be asked to provide certain critical information needed by the agency's technical staff in evaluating the problem you reported. The information provided is immediately entered into our automated database. A record of your report is printed on a Vehicle Owner's Questionnaire (VOQ) and a copy is given to our technical staff for evaluation. The VOQ is mailed to you for verification of the data, with a request for additional information that was not readily available at the time you reported the problem. We will also mail you a letter of explanation of how your information is used. We request your authorization in writing to allow the agency to provide your personal identifiers (e.g., name, address and telephone number) to the manufacturer of the alleged defective product you own. While you are not required to provide such authorization, being able to share this information with the manufacturer sometimes increases our ability to get a manufacturer to recall a product.

Reporting Defect or Recall Problem Information via the Internet

You may file a defect report directly with NHTSA via the Internet by visiting NHTSA's home page at http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/. Select Complaint Form from the index and complete and submit the form available on this web site. The information provided is given to our technical staff for evaluation and is entered into our automated database. You can also obtain a summary of vehicle (and vehicle equipment) failures reported to the agency, as well as safety recalls, service bulletins and investigations, by selecting Auto Safety Hotline, from the index, then select Search Databases. A wide range of other information related to motor vehicle safety is available on this site. Please feel free to browse the entire site.

Let's force Acura to fix it or make refunds.... I'm starting to think Infiniti G35...

Goodluck to the unfortunate vibrating TL owners...

rwp1223 (in NJ)
Old 12-30-2004, 01:27 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sftroy
EVERYONE with vibrations please do yourself and everyone else a favor and file a complaint with NHTSA if Acura doesn't correct the problem. Fight this problem - take them to BBB and don't give up.

I'm assuming that Acura isn't going to do anything about this until there is a lot of pressure, so could you explain how to go about filing a complaint with NHTSA? Thanks.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Instructor

rvmeush - see the message posted above yours by rwp1223 on how to complain. Go to the NHTSA webisite ( http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov ) - its quite simple. Don't abuse the system, report real problems that remain uncorrected. Every car has "road feel" and other vibrations - the problems that I and other are experiencing are significant vibrations: tire flatspotting and high-speed vibrations felt thru the steering wheel/accelerator/floor. My steering wheel shakes back and forth at 70MHP. Clearly not a normal characteristic that a reasonable person would agree with and that affects the use, value and/or safety of my vehicle - some phrases you will get to know quite well if you file with BBB . . . .
Old 12-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Instructor

gbraink:

Not sure which car - I love the TL and everything else doesn't compare in my mind at its price point. I like the G35 but its small and has a wierd front end. Lexus might be a good alternative but I can't stand the looks of the Camary, whoops, I mean ES (a friend is also having tranny issues with his brand new ES). I've been driving an A4 for the past week - its not bad but it is a little dated. Mercedes is not bad, but they nickel and dime you on the options so a comparable car is upwards of $40K. Tough, tough decision - I'll take another TL, despite the BS I've been thru, if the problems are corrected, which I doubt.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:01 PM
an Acura has-been

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
gbraink:

I got so fed up with the new car thing (thanks Acura ) that I went used, a friend was selling his car at the same time as the buy back, so I bought it at trade in value, figuring I could turn the car if needed with little loss (if I were to step back into a 05TL, not). Plus, I did not like any other car in the price range the TL offered, too bad Acura could not pull it off. Only other car, maybe was the Maxima, but I hated the nose and heard bad things about it also, A4 and 330 were nice, but too small!

So used I went, and still have it now.
Old 12-30-2004, 05:00 PM
10th Gear

THE LATEST

Well, I went back this morning to pick up my vibrating TL. I was nice to the service manager but told him that I want another car or I want my money back. He said he couldn't do anything without talking to the factory rep first and the owner of the dealership. So the plan was to take my car outta there for the time being, which I did. I got 15 miles away before I stopped because the car was vibrating so bad.

Not only was the steering wheel vibrating at 50 and 62 mph, now it was vibrating at 70 and 75 miles per hour! I called the service manager and told him I was bringing the car back and he could keep it.

By the time I got back, the owner showed up, talked to the service manager and then I met with both of them in the manager's office.

HERE IT IS - Acura of Valley Stream will be giving me a new car on Monday. Another 2005 TL same color, everything. I get to test drive it first before I have to accept it. After my approval, plates, etc., will be transferred from the vibrator to my new ride.

P.S. Owner said he would not wait to hear what the factory says. He wants me to be happy and tell everyone that his dealership does the right thing.

Will keep you all posted . . .
Old 12-30-2004, 05:18 PM
an Acura has-been

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
fastcyc:

You are a very lucky person (or they read this board and saw your posts and the info we were giving you).

Make sure you take a long drive and simulate all conditions first.

And don't forget to play lotto tonight!
Old 12-30-2004, 05:28 PM
Instructor

Let's hear it for Acura of Valley Stream!!! How many other dealers would have done the right thing?
Old 12-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Racer

WOW....I think I'm taking my 04TL to Valley Stream from now on.....good luck with the new ride...
Old 12-30-2004, 05:59 PM
10th Gear

Thanks guys!

Like everything else as soon as I hear the fat lady singing it will be over.
Let see what happens next.

I want to thank everybody on this site for making sure I had all the ammunition I needed to state my position. I didn't know crap until I accessed this site. Thanks to you guys I was able to let them know I wasn't going to told that it was a "characteristic" of the car I bought, that "they all do that".

Not for $34,000 they don't!

You should also know that I heard from Acura Client Services in California. They called in reference to the file I initiated on my first call to them 2 days ago. When I explained that the owner of Valley Stream promised to give me a new car, ACS stated that they would follow up to make sure that happened, and also that they would call me a few days after I receive the new one to make sure everything is good.

Acura of Valley Stream does the right thing.

Maybe these people are finally coming around . . .
Old 12-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Cruisin'

Well, my dealership, Mile High Acura (Colorado), was going to do just that. The GM was going to swap my 04TL for a 05 Honda Pilot. Guess what? ACS told him not to deal with my case, he obliged and did nothing, but not before suggesting that I go the BBB way. So, good luck and lets hope that it works out for you.

As mentioned before, I’m having the vibration issue too, and I’m in the process of going through the BBB. Everybody from the DSM, GM, etc. recognized there is a problem with the car. Only ACS seems to think that everything is OK, that the vibration is a product of me being so sensitive. Thanks ACS; I really appreciate your complement.

Regarding ebloomponycar’s suggestion, “I have seen where one person has written to Car and Driver and other car magazines that praise this car. More of us should write them with the complaints.”, here are the email addresses of three of these car magazines. Lets start letting Acura know that they need to fix the car or give us our money back.

· Motor Trend - http://www.motortrend.com/corporate/contact/index.html
· Automobile Magazine - feedback@automobilemag.com
· Car and Driver - editors@caranddriver.com

Don’t forget that E-mails intended for publication should include the name of the writer, and the town and state of residence.

Happy New Year!!!!!
Old 12-30-2004, 07:22 PM
10th Gear

Iroche:

Maybe what I am hearing is too good to be true. Who knows what corporate is going to do.

The owner promised the car, and shook my hand like a man.
I told him flat out: if you do the right thing, I will be your best customer; if you or corporate do the wrong thing, I will be your worst customer.

I meant what I said and am prepared to follow through if for some reason this arrangement falls through. Still, a 2005 TL with less than 600 miles that went back to the shop the day after it was delivered and ended up back in the shop three more times before even the first week went by, LOOKS BAD.

WE WILL SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT.

In the meantime, my vibrator is on his lot, and I'm having some fun beating the snot out of my loaner TSX CHEESEBOX.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:55 PM
Instructor

Thanks for the email addresses lroche!! Based on how I've been treated and how disappointing my car is, I'll be writing.

Good luck with your promise fastcyc . . . . I hope things work out in your favor. I'll know my TL's fate in just days . . . . .
Old 12-30-2004, 11:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
wow! it surprises me that honda is taking such a risky stance. i guess they may have been having problems in the past, but with the advent of the internet we're now able to communicate our issues worldwide.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:39 AM
10th Gear

ACURA OF VALLEY STREAM DOES THE RIGHT THING

LATEST UPDATE:

Acura of Valley Stream replaced my TL with a brand new one, Satin Silver with Quartz interior, same as the one I bought. I test drove the car before any paperwork was done; I tried the car at 50, 60, 70 mph, I tried the tach at 1500, 1600, 1700 and 2000 rpm - the new car has no problem, its smooth everywhere, just like my 04 TL.

The owner, Tony, cares about his customers, for real . . .
The service manager, Norman, is the same way.

I really expected to have to litigate. The dealer was apologetic about how long it took (2 days) to get the car. I am honestly impressed, and now the proud owner of a 2005 TL without vibrations.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:41 PM
7th Gear

Hey Everyone,

I just got my 05 tl back from the dealership after taking it there for the second time for driveline vibration (I experienced vibration while accelerating through 1800-2200 RPM as noted previously). When I arrived, the service manager told me it was in the exhaust and the way he explained it to me it sounded like they worked on an exhaust system hanger of some sort. He was very excited to tell me that they had figured out the problem. I was skeptical, so before agreeing to sign for the repairs I asked to drive it. To my surprise, they actually did fix it. No vibration.

So, those of you having a problem might want to have your exhaust system thoroughly checked out.
Old 01-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Cruisin'

Which dealership did the exhaust fix? Was it Tustin Acura?
Old 01-06-2005, 05:47 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by KTOBLESKY
Hey Everyone,

I just got my 05 tl back from the dealership after taking it there for the second time for driveline vibration (I experienced vibration while accelerating through 1800-2200 RPM as noted previously). When I arrived, the service manager told me it was in the exhaust and the way he explained it to me it sounded like they worked on an exhaust system hanger of some sort. He was very excited to tell me that they had figured out the problem. I was skeptical, so before agreeing to sign for the repairs I asked to drive it. To my surprise, they actually did fix it. No vibration.

So, those of you having a problem might want to have your exhaust system thoroughly checked out.
Is there some way for you to get some detailed information on what this fix is and post it? I'm somewhat suspicious that a dealer could figure out the problem when Acura couldn't.
Old 01-06-2005, 05:56 PM
7th Gear

It was Weir Canyon Acura.

I didn't speak to the mechanic that performed the service. I will try to speak to him directly and see what he says. I'll also let you know if the fix lasts.
Old 01-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
13 months already... Acura should pinpoint and identify causes...

Heard about "resonance of Exhausts" for a long time. Wish Acura would find the good way to fix it, and all dealers would do the same to help all of us.

Thanks, KTOBLESKY.
Old 02-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Advanced

I was able to track down KTOBLESKY and spoke with him about the fix to his exhaust. He said that he was unable to track down the mechanic who worked on his car, but he said that some adjustment was made to the front exhaust hanger. He didn't really have much other info to pass on except that the fix seems to be still working. Maybe someone one else who is familiar with Weir Canyon Acura can find out if they have a fix for the vibration problem. It seems like whatever they did was mainly an adjustment to the exhaust and not some radical fix involving the transmission. It would be useful if some others could try out what they did and see if they find it helpful. A grassroots solution to the problem would be terrific.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Wild Child

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1FasTL
I feel the same thing at 40 to 60 mph but it's a combination of tire flat spotting and the 5th gear (5AT) lugging. It goes away after the tires warm up (1-2 miles). I doubt Acura will do anything with the 5th gear exhaust resonance. I'd like them to reprogram the ECU for different shift points but they'll never do that due to gas mileage/EPA concerns.

I DO feel slight engine vibrations in the steering wheel and gas pedal but they seem to be normal. Kind of like the engine mounts aren't damping the engine's vibrations completely. Anyone else feel this?
Yeah I feel that same thing but it always goes away after a while. I couldnt tell whether it was the engine or what because it would only do it, like when I just crank up the car and take off. And it would only happen from 40-60 and then it would go away after a few miles.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Cruisin'

Here is more info about the exhaust bracket adjustment fix.

From a service statement,

“LOOSEN BRACKET TO NEUTRALIZE. BRACKET WAS FROM OIL PAN TO EXHAUST.

They worked on my car on Monday, so far no vibration, car drives smooth, just the way it should be.

More info

1) This fix came from Acura Engineering
2) It doesn’t fix all cars
3) Bracket needs to be in center

In addition, I went the BBB route (what a joke), loosing my case a month ago. The DSM acknowledged that there is a problem with the 04-05 TL. Acura is working on a fix, some type of damper.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:27 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Exclamation

Originally Posted by lroche

LOOSEN BRACKET TO NEUTRALIZE. BRACKET WAS FROM OIL PAN TO EXHAUST."

They worked on my car on Monday, so far no vibration, car drives smooth, just the way it should be.

More info

Thanks, Iroche, I'll pay attention to this fix.

There are a few members saying that their TLs got the similar fix, could you guys check out your dealers for the details, please? Thanks.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts

Interesting! I wonder why it doesn't apply to all cars?
Old 02-25-2005, 07:15 PM
CEO, Team Anthracite

Originally Posted by Colin
Interesting! I wonder why it doesn't apply to all cars?
Probably because not all cars have this driveline problem. I don't, for example.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Lore
Probably because not all cars have this driveline problem. I don't, for example.
I guess it was how you read the answer. I was assuming we were talking only about cars with a vibration.

FWIW, we have a TL on the lift now and we're looking at the bracket in question. It's not really clear what they meant by "3) Bracket needs to be in center" except that the holes in the bracket are oval and there is some play where the bolt goes through. We're only talking a milimeter of play here! We'll see if centering the bolt in the bracket makes a difference.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:50 PM
CEO, Team Anthracite

Originally Posted by Colin
I guess it was how you read the answer. I was assuming we were talking only about cars with a vibration.

FWIW, we have a TL on the lift now and we're looking at the bracket in question. It's not really clear what they meant by "3) Bracket needs to be in center" except that the holes in the bracket are oval and there is some play where the bolt goes through. We're only talking a milimeter of play here! We'll see if centering the bolt in the bracket makes a difference.
Good luck with that. I wonder if the amount of torque you use has something to do with it as well.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Suzuka Master

Well there was no change. Back to square one
Old 02-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Advanced

pics of TL underbody

I was trying to find some pictures of the TL underbody to see where the exhaust bracket was that was previously mentioned in the vibration fix discussion. I located some pictures from a movie at vtec.net and copied some stills that might be related.

http://home.comcast.net/~rvmeush/pics.html

The first picture is from the front of the car and I put a circle around what looks like a bracket from the exhaust to the oil pan (but I'm not sure). The second picture is an exhaust part with a hanger located further back (in front of the rear wheels). The third picture shows the exhaust pipe splitting at the rear of the car and going to mufflers on either side of the rear of the car.

Can anyone determine from these pictures where the bracket is that several dealers are trying to adjust? If anyone has any better pictures of the area that might be causing the vibration problem please post them.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Check this thread in the Photo Gallery. Let us know if one of them is what you are looking for.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:23 AM
Racer

“LOOSEN BRACKET TO NEUTRALIZE. BRACKET WAS FROM OIL PAN TO EXHAUST.
Maybe loosening the braket stops vibration from the exhaust pipe from being transmitted to the rest of the car.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Pro

Received 68 Likes on 33 Posts
Success!!

I decided to try the 'loosen the bracket and center it' trick mentioned earlier in this thread even though I had serious doubts it would actually work. So this morning I ran my TL up on some ramps, located the bracket in question, and loosened both 12mm bolts with a wrench (too hard to get to with a socket). Once both bolts are loosened, the bracket moves about 1/8" at each end. The bracket appears to be a brace for the head pipe and the flex joints and rubber hangers begin just beyond it. Anyway, I retighted both bolts and started the car. Brought the RPMs to about 1500 and the vibration and annoying humming noise had disappeared! I immediately went for a ride and the vibration is definitely gone...couldn't believe it. No idea if it will work for everyone else (or anyone else for that matter), but since it only takes about 5 minutes to do, it's worth a shot. Here's a picture of the bracket (silver thing in the center) showing one of the two bolts:

Old 02-27-2005, 12:39 PM
Cruisin'

I had my doubts too, but after spending 8 months arguing with ACS, BBB, DSM, etc., we decided to give it a try. Kudos to the CR manager at Mile High Acura, she tracked down the service manager at Weir Canyon Acura and got all details from him.

My car experienced the driveline vibration plus shacking in steering wheel at 50-60mph (1.5-1.8 RPM), all that is gone. Now, most of you already know this but just in case, the car is really sensitive to the road. I drove another TL and experienced that same feeling/sensation that in mine (without the vibration and shacking). My car drives smooth with the obvious road noise in some occasions.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Advanced

Can anyone else try the fix described by DanL and see if it makes a difference?
Old 02-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Advanced

If this works that it would be great. It seems too simple. It would appear that if there was some type of rubber gromet or washer to provide separation it may also help.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Exclamation

I wanna know more.... If this really works, I expect someone would try to post more detailed guideline with pics.

DanL, do you mind explaining a little more detailedly and circling those two bolts for all rookies here? Very much appreciated.

Quick Reply: Driveline Vibration. Possible fix now? (3G Garage# A-010)