Price: $20800
Mileage: 66000
Color: White Diamond Pearl
Location (State/Prov): FL

1. Price: $20800
2. Mileage: 66,000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: 5AT Fully Loaded
4. Reason for selling: Buying new car
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.) Orlando,FL
6. Pictures: Below
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? Second
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean and clear
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Upon request
10. Modifications: LED interior, LED license tag, HID 6k Fog light, AEM CAI, I have the back emblem plasti dip to black and can take it off upon buyer request
NOTE: I have all the OEM parts that got replaced, i will included everything

11. Service record: Yes, I do my own oil and rotate tires but I do have everything else whenever the car at the shop, like tires alignment and balancing, transmission fluid change, brakes etc….
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. none

Hi, Up for sale is my 2008 Acura TL type-S WDP exterior and ebony interior. I just want to straight up sell the car so please no trade. I have babied this car the day I bought this and it has never been in any kind of accident, VIN will be available upon request. All of the maintenance is up to date. I changed all four tires with Michelin pilot super sport about 18k ago and brake pads as well. All fluids are good to go. I have receipts for everything and the car comes with two main keys and the valet key as well as the manuals. The car never gives me any trouble for the length of my ownership. It is a Florida car throughout its entire life, never seen snow, no rust of any kind. Everything in this car works as it should, windows, radio, etc..

I’m the second owner; the car needs nothing but a new owner.
I’m asking $20800/OBO, I am open to reasonable offers as I want this babied car to stay in the AZ family so I listed on here first. Trust me guys when I said the care is well taken cared for, it is. You won’t be disappointed with this car. Please don’t hesitate to ask me any question, you can pm or text/call me at 407 968 1597.

Here are some photos of the car. The photos don’t do this car enough justice.

Last edited by dragonsking91; 09-02-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Go Pats!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
SOLD SOLD SOLD!! Please Closed This Thread Mod. Thank You!!!