Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Need some advice on how to proceed!

Old 10-29-2015, 10:19 AM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Originally Posted by rockyboy
Every girl judges you based on earning potential. Don't listen to what they say, watch who they lust after.

The strategy is this: Gain and maintain M & M's (muscle & money). Why? This allows you to choose from a wider pool of girls. Let's say you make minimum wage and have no muscles, how many quality girls would like you? Probably close to zero. Some fatties might like you still but what's the pount. Let's say you have a fit body because you lift weights and make around 6 figures. How many girls would like you now? MANY! It is from this many that you then weed out the gold diggers and go for a laid back, submissive girl who believes in family and who isn't an argumentative feminist.

When I'm called upon to teach, I shall teach. Hope y'all be humble and learn.
Once again, you are confusing attracting a girl and maintaining a long term relationship. They are different. If you lure a girl based solely on money and looks, then you will eventually be replaced with the next guy with more money and better looks.

You are using a specific lure that attracts a specific fish. Do not convince yourself that you can use one kind of lure and catch a different kind of girl. If you use shallow gold-digger bait, you will catch shallow gold-digger girls. There is no "weeding out" after that, because there is nothing to week out. You are not going to attract a charming girl with the heart of gold that jumps into bed at muscles and money.

Again, do what you want and be happy. But do not think the whole world works they way you've decided to view it.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:23 AM

The actor that plays him: I'm taller than him, better looking, and can bench more than him. But he's way richer than me. So that's a compliment
Not the actor, the character. If you are unfamiliar with the show, the character was notorious for dismissing beautiful and perfectly suitable women over trivial, superficial flaws.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:25 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 61 Likes on 47 Posts
I understand what you are trying to say and I do thank you for thoughtful input but my point is this: all girls (even ones that make good wives) judge guys based on money and looks. Even the shy ones who stick their nose in books at the library all day, even they fantasize about the knight in shining armour (the medieval equivalent of rich dude with nice car).

Originally Posted by 1Louder
Once again, you are confusing attracting a girl and maintaining a long term relationship. They are different. If you lure a girl based solely on money and looks, then you will eventually be replaced with the next guy with more money and better looks.

You are using a specific lure that attracts a specific fish. Do not convince yourself that you can use one kind of lure and catch a different kind of girl. If you use shallow gold-digger bait, you will catch shallow gold-digger girls. There is no "weeding out" after that, because there is nothing to week out. You are not going to attract a charming girl with the heart of gold that jumps into bed at muscles and money.

Again, do what you want and be happy. But do not think the whole world works they way you've decided to view it.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:28 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,287 Likes on 952 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo
Rocky's mom is a 2.5/10. She has a huge fucking ass so you can imagine how fat Rocky will be when gets older. And she has a fucking mustache.. it's gross.. Anyways, I met her at a coffee shop. It was raining and she said her son was going to pick her up in his 2016 RDX Elite. I knew there was only one of those on the street, so I asked if her son was Rocky and she said yes. We chatted for bit and I offered to give her a ride in my hoopty since his ride was probably full of ass.

She went on that he keeps charading his wealth and status, but is really leasing his vehicle, and making ends meet by living at home. She said Rocky shares a room with his brother (she said he never brings girls home for this reason, and has never actually seen him with a girl). I said that she shouldn't be discouraged and that he might be making the steps to advance himself in life before he's actually there (fake it to make it). I encouraged her that one day he might find a good job and make good money. I then showed her my bank statement and she immediately got flustered. Without hesitating, she unzipped my pants and wrestled my python out before I could resist. She's about as tall as a coffee table, so she already had a head start.

Apparently some chicks nearby saw her going to town on me and they must have felt pity, or jealousy, but it actually made me look more attractive to them as I see them giving me the sex eyes from across the street. Anyways.. for all her flaws, she was amazing. I came so hard, it must have been the mustache tickling my upa and the ball play. I think I'll continue to call Mrs. short and port and give her the big salami.. She keeps blowing up my phone, but I'll only respond when emotions are at a critical mass and I'm in the mood for top ramen.

Like I said, I don't even own an RDX, but I am very strong, tall and have a big bank account so I think it really is a factor. Btw.. those ladies I mentioned, they were a 9 and a 7.8 / 10. I saw them at the same coffee shop later that week and they were raving at what a gentleman I must be to let that haggard old lady give me a bj. I told them it's my civic duty and that giving back fulfills my life after serving an empty job where all I do is make bank bro. I then flexed my cock muscle through my tight pants and they got super wide eyed. They sucked me dry in the starbucks bathroom. Not as good as Rockymom, but I feel it's my civic duty to share my seed everywhere.

It's like my man said.. M&Ms bro.. get some and get rekt by all bitches.
You're making me late to my meeting

I think he has posts ragging on him on Mute.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:44 AM

I understand what you are trying to say and I do thank you for thoughtful input but my point is this: all girls (even ones that make good wives) judge guys based on money and looks. Even the shy ones who stick their nose in books at the library all day, even they fantasize about the knight in shining armour (the medieval equivalent of rich dude with nice car).
Everyone - men and women - are initially drawn by physical attraction. That's just biology. I would not dispute that dressing well and being fit are good things, and being able to support yourself is also a plus.

But it's not the end-all be-all if you are looking for more than a party. You are coming across as saying that's all women want. Physical attraction will get you an initial conversation. Looks or money will get you laid. But if a guy is an arrogant douche bag once the conversation starts, a woman looking for more will exit. Most women can detect those guys by looking at them.

There is nothing wrong with presenting yourself well to the opposite sex. It's wrong to fool yourself into thinking that's all women want or will need over a lifetime.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:14 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Every girl judges you based on earning potential. Don't listen to what they say, watch who they lust after.

The strategy is this: Gain and maintain M & M's (muscle & money). Why? This allows you to choose from a wider pool of girls. Let's say you make minimum wage and have no muscles, how many quality girls would like you? Probably close to zero. Some fatties might like you still but what's the pount. Let's say you have a fit body because you lift weights and make around 6 figures. How many girls would like you now? MANY! It is from this many that you then weed out the gold diggers and go for a laid back, submissive girl who believes in family and who isn't an argumentative feminist.

When I'm called upon to teach, I shall teach. Hope y'all be humble and learn.
My god...you have to be a troll with this bullshit.
The following users liked this post:
97BlackAckCL (10-30-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
One thing I'd like to point out: a highly educated woman doesn't necessarily make a better wife.
I can actually agree with this tiny little snippet. I'm a pain in the ass.

Congrats, troll!
Old 10-29-2015, 03:13 PM
Burning Brakes

The sad thing is, in North America many women are like this. Some realize they're a pain, some are even proud of the fact and yet continue to give their boyfriend or husband a hard time.

For the sake of your boyfriend or husband, be a lovely, submissive wife and allow the man to take the lead. He will like you more and you will like him more. It will create greater happiness for man and woman were created for these roles since the time of Adam and Eve.

Originally Posted by wndrlst
I can actually agree with this tiny little snippet. I'm a pain in the ass.

Congrats, troll!
The following 2 users liked this post by rockyboy:
aomechmarine (01-13-2017), wndrlst (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 03:15 PM
Earth-bound misfit

literally.

Thanks dude!
Old 10-29-2015, 03:15 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
Wow.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:16 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
You didn't read the part where Eve strapped on a banana and gave it to Adam. I'm sure you'd love it.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:16 PM
Team Owner

Shut it wndr, no laughing!

Now go make me a sammich, before I get medieval on your buttocks!
wndrlst (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 03:17 PM

There's Adam

He wants a PBJ with banana slices..
Earth-bound misfit

Originally Posted by TacoBello
Shut it wndr, no laughing!

Now go make me a sammich, before I get medieval on your buttocks!
:clicksheels: :bows: :walkstokitchenwithplasticsmiletomakesaidsammich:
Old 10-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Team Owner

I prefer the serpent
Old 10-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Originally Posted by wndrlst
:clicksheels: :bows: :walkstokitchenwithplasticsmiletomakesaidsammich:
Oh wait. I mean.

TacoBello (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 03:19 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Majofo
He wants a PBJ with banana slices..
With extra jam, please.
wndrlst (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 03:27 PM
Team Owner

Shiiiiet, next thing we know, wndr's gonna be askin' for equal rights.

What is this, 2015 or something?
Old 10-29-2015, 03:28 PM
Team Owner

I'm truly surprised wndr hasn't beat me into a bloody pulp and left me for dead yet...

Bless wndr's heart.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:31 PM

She's probably just going to have sex with your wife..
wndrlst (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Team Owner

Her too?!

She better get in line quick...
Old 10-29-2015, 03:49 PM
Earth-bound misfit

I'm truly surprised wndr hasn't beat me into a bloody pulp and left me for dead yet...

Bless wndr's heart.
Just wait 'til majofo pm's me your address! (Pssst! Maj, could you include his social, DOB, and all other pertinent info? Kthxbye.)
Old 10-29-2015, 03:50 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Her too?!

She better get in line quick...

My..condolences?
Old 10-29-2015, 03:54 PM
Team Owner

Condolences for what?

How else do you think I'm able to afford these ultra premium and elite slacks?
Old 10-29-2015, 03:56 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Old 10-29-2015, 10:26 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,102 Likes on 763 Posts
So, OP can take advice from a bunch of married posters here, or he can take advice from someone who started a thread about whether to pay for his date's dinner on the first date...
Old 10-29-2015, 10:45 PM
Eibach Springs

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by doopstr
I'm not reading all this. Did she touch your peepee?
lol
Old 10-29-2015, 10:52 PM
Eibach Springs

Originally Posted by projektvertx
Alright, so long time Ramblings troller, first time thread started Figured I would need some advice on this from people who would be brutally honest with me.

So on to the background story: I've been single for a year a half or so now, came out of a 6 year relationship so I forgot how a lot of this fun stuff works nowadays. I came out of my relationship about the same time I (for now temporarily) relocated for professional school full time to Chicagoland. I figured since school and work keep me pretty busy and I'm very particular about what I want from someone in a relationship that I would try the online dating game. This is a legit dating site, not tinder et al.

I messaged a few girls in the last few months, none of them panned out until l messaged one girl that caught my attention last week on Thursday. She responded right away on Friday and suggested we talk. We exchange numbers and we text for a little bit on Saturday morning since she has clinic hours (she's a chiropractor, 1 year older than me).

So after we exchange some texts, she asks if I'd like to talk over the phone. What I thought would be a half hour conversation turned into 2 hours and 15 minutes. I thought we hit it off pretty good. During the conversation, I asked her if she was planning anything since the weather is nice (she's an outdoorsy type), she said she might go to a bonfire later that night, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go. She then asked me if I'd like to tag along if she decides to go. I paused and said yeah sure, that would be nice.

She texts me a little while afterwards saying she decided she would go and offered to meet somewhere else beforehand. We met at Starbucks on her side of town where we mostly chatted outside over some hot chocolate for a little while before we went to her friend's house, each in our own cars. I figured that way we would feel more comfortable and it gave me an exit strategy if things went south from there. We get to her friend's house at about 8:00 and introductions were made, were I was simply introduced as her friend, nothing more, nothing less. I tried to chat with her friends either with her next to me or in my vicinity. My honest impression is that her friends did like me, I didn't really see any red flags from her friends. I don't see them discouraging her from me when they probably talked about me later. One guy even commented, off a topic we were talking about, that I gave the impression I really had my life in order, that I'm surprisingly calm and collected for my age (26) and that I gave off an older vibe.

We left together at about 11, and we chatted briefly before we each went our separate ways. I had a 45 minute drive home and I figured I would text her once I got home that I had a good time, etc. My impression that things went well was confirmed when she responded to my text 10 minutes later. She said she had a good time and was glad I came out. Mind you it was past midnight by the time I sent this and she had been to work early that day.

So yesterday, she texted me in a group chat, it was one of those chain messages saying that "if you forward this, you'll get good news in X time". I was driving at the time, didn't think much of it, and I didn't reply. To be honest, I just glanced at it and profiled it as an Ignore message... After that, I figured what the hell, let me text this girl. I remember her mentioning that because of her work schedule she's usually better at texting, and she said she had a lot of patient notes to do that way. So she replies, and I offer to meet to something on the 24th (Saturday). She said that her brother's birthday is that day and she couldn't. I'm gonna quote the last few messages between us:

Me: talked about being unproductive Sunday, offered to meet on the 24th if she's free

Her: Haha same here... Plus all the food I had yesterday made me sick

Her: The 24th is my brother's bday party, I can't, I committed to it first

Me: (I might get some crap about the cake part of this message, I only put it there because she gave me hard time about the fact that I ate two pieces lol) Must have been all the chocolate cake Oh that's cool, I completely understand. I'd love to have dinner with you sometime.

Her: You're so sweet... I suppose we can do that sometime. Probably and the pizza hahahahahaha

Me: Hahaha mmmm pizza... I'll leave it up to you since my schedule is more flexible than yours

This was yesterday at about 9:30 at night. I haven't heard from her since, and I figured she's probably at work today, so I don't wanna seem to pushy either.

Now here is where my question comes in, and if you read this entire thing, cudos to you and thank you!! What is my next move at this point? Do I call, text? If so, when do I reach out to her? Did I misread the fact that she's interested in me or am I on the right path that there is something going on here? Thanks guys (and gals)!!!
Dude,
great write up BTW... you need to stop putting all eggs in 1 basket. Date or chat with other girls there are so many fish in the sea. You are in preliminary stage which gives you the right to chat and see other girls.

You are caught up with this girl already.. Hopefully the relationship will turn for the better but you are not sure yet so I would look for other stocks along with this pretty one. Always have a backup plan just in (head)case

Last edited by Accord316; 10-29-2015 at 11:07 PM.
aomechmarine (01-13-2017)
Old 10-29-2015, 10:57 PM
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
You sound like a Mitch.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:45 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by Accord316
Dude,
great write up BTW... you need to stop putting all eggs in 1 basket. Date or chat with other girls there are so many fish in the sea. You are in preliminary stage which gives you the right to chat and see other girls.

You are caught up with this girl already.. Hopefully the relationship will turn for the better but you are not sure yet so I would look for other stocks along with this pretty one. Always have a backup plan just in (head)case
Please tell me you are not serious...
Old 10-30-2015, 08:02 AM
Eibach Springs

Originally Posted by ABP UA6
You sound like a Mitch.
Getting ready for the rapture
Old 10-30-2015, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Accord316
Dude,

He's dating not car shopping.

If you are looking for something fun or not serious then sure, keep your eyes open. But if he's looking for something more sincere with this woman, I can't think of a worse tactic. She's a highly educated very good looking woman. She has choices. Lots of them. Better to hang in there and see where it goes than do something stupid and ruin it before it starts.
Old 10-30-2015, 09:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,181 Likes on 1,210 Posts
Oh dear God.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:16 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
Cliffs
Old 10-30-2015, 11:22 AM
Team Owner

rockyboy is still a confused loser, still wears hobo clothes, still drives an RDX (lol), still thinks he's hot with big muscles. Taking his date to Chuck E Cheese (because "she" is 12), but isn't sure if he should pay the whole $50 tab for dinner and games.

oh, and hitting on Wndr, because, c'mon, why wouldn't you?
Old 10-30-2015, 11:22 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
What a fucking cunt...

Ninja, probably can't pay because his RDX elite monthly payment.

He hasn't dropped a weight on his head yet. Fuck!
Old 10-30-2015, 02:40 PM
Burning Brakes

Maybe he has choices too. Loyalty is good but if they're not committed yet, he shouldn't put everything into this girl. In North America, most girls ain't loyal anyways...

He's dating not car shopping.

If you are looking for something fun or not serious then sure, keep your eyes open. But if he's looking for something more sincere with this woman, I can't think of a worse tactic. She's a highly educated very good looking woman. She has choices. Lots of them. Better to hang in there and see where it goes than do something stupid and ruin it before it starts.
Old 10-30-2015, 02:42 PM
Burning Brakes

It's $50-60 for games and $74 for dinner including cocktails. That's a lot of money. Screw it, I might just go dutch! It's too early in the relationship to be spending that kinda money

rockyboy is still a confused loser, still wears hobo clothes, still drives an RDX (lol), still thinks he's hot with big muscles. Taking his date to Chuck E Cheese (because "she" is 12), but isn't sure if he should pay the whole $50 tab for dinner and games.

oh, and hitting on Wndr, because, c'mon, why wouldn't you?
Old 10-30-2015, 02:45 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Originally Posted by Flipster23

He hasn't dropped a weight on his head yet. Fuck!
Hey, if he'd taken me up on my offer, I'd have dropped a weight on his head by now.

ba dum ching

Quick Reply: Need some advice on how to proceed!