Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Anyone here use tinder?

Old 11-30-2016, 07:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 522 Likes on 334 Posts
##DicksOutForHarambe
Old 11-30-2016, 07:40 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
We're talking about grindr tho.. Probably had them at who..
Old 11-30-2016, 07:43 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo
does that make you a Gorilla? or a bear?
Old 11-30-2016, 08:23 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 522 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by justnspace
does that make you a Gorilla? or a bear?
A cub.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:27 AM

all my hair is around my nuts.. squirrel?
The following users liked this post:
cu2wagon (11-30-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 09:33 AM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
all my hair is around my nuts.. squirrel?
Or Abraham Lincoln.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,244 Likes on 4,855 Posts
Old 12-01-2016, 02:03 PM

had an awesome spicy jalapeno queso for an appetizer on thanksgiving
would eat again
Old 12-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Senior Moderator

You're not eating it right now?
Old 12-01-2016, 02:13 PM

I wish I brought it to work today, so I cant raise a chip.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

#priorities
Old 12-02-2016, 07:06 AM

forgot again!!!!
i did bring a left over casserole.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:46 AM

Received 2,773 Likes on 1,976 Posts
Old 01-14-2017, 12:06 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
LOL Read through a bunch of this thread...

yea so... I think its mostly based on the area where you live what apps have the 'most' or the "best girls" or whatever....

Tinder where I'm at DEFINITELY has the best looking, but MOST PRETENTIOUS women on these dating apps... SERIOUS... I'm not on it, I basically hate most social media, lack of privacy etc... BUT yes, SUPER high guy to girl ratio... so even busted chicks think they are hot shit on there... BUT I DO have buddies on there slaying poon like nobodies business... number one pussy killer? BE TALL... Straight up... have a buddy who is 6'4, recently divorced... it's RIDICULOUS how much ass he gets off of Tinder...

other things that work on Tinder? being good looking and being straight up... Like "Hey so we both know what we are here for, so are you down or what?" seen my buddies do that, it works....

The other main thing that works on Tinder, if you are not particularly good looking or really tall? Not being picky and just liking or swiping yes to basically as many girls as possible... And /or basically spamming tons of girls... they all put stuff like "don't just say hey to me"... but honestly thats a bunch of SHIT... if they think you are attractive they will simply notice your pic and that you messaged them, and then start a conversation with you or whatever... theses chicks are getting literally thousands of messages from tons of thirsty dudes who do what i just described... And some of the messages are really fucked up or stupid, so who cares... so its almost not even worth it to look for a few chicks you are kind of into... just go crazy and see who responds back, then pick among those... Same advice for basically any of the dating apps...
Old 01-14-2017, 12:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

OK Cupid... MAN... it used to be fucking AWESOME like maybe 5 years ago... now I fucking hate it... it got taken over by a bunch of hipster type girls... gross fat ones and ugly ones... HORRIBLE...

I AM on POF tho, that used to be a LOT better, but it still works for me... I go through streaks on there basically... I'll hookup with a bunch of girls, then pretty much dry spell... Sometimes self imposed, sometimes not... on POF, I can be mostly pretty picky... i don't really message girls.. i just swipe Yes on a bunch, and "favorite" the ones i think are cute or whatever... eventually some message me... I actually prefer this method, because I just use the logic that... this chick is getting hit up by at least hundreds of dudes, and she messaged ME? That means she thinks I'm pretty good looking... Pretty big confidence boost... Helps to be more confident when you meet them and all that...

Saw on one part of he thread "handshake or hug" when you first meet?... FUCK THAT BRO... If you go for a hug and they reject it... they most likely DON'T find you attractive... just get it out of the way man... cut your losses... Find out right away if they find you attractive in person... or not....

So... the BAD things about POF, a BUNCH of Transgender peeps on there... NOT COOL BRUH... they are not even remotely passable... Also been directly messaged by some gross fat/obese women... and then I just don't respond... actually had them start hating on me because i ignored them... WTF?... Also YES, a BUNCH of bitchy type women that have a BUNCH of bullshit about "I want a REAL man.. NO FUCKBOYS!" ... but they have 1-3 kids, generally a whack ass job and no education, and no direction, and not trying to do anything with themselves... all bitter and all attitude... FUCK THAT... there's also a bunch of hookers and free loader girls looking for free dinner or also 'looking to take it slow" ... which means YOU spending money on them on stupid ass dates, which they will try to dictate when and where... FUUUUCK NO...

MOSTLY met with success when i meet them in person... as in, we either hooked up, or actually dated for a bit or even a while... MOSTLY because i am straight up, so I weed out a lot of the BS before we ever meet up... met some actually really wifey material type chicks... rare, but happened... didn't work out for various reasons...

I'm also a bit of a cheap ass when it comes to dating. I mostly meet girls at night for coffee or drinks... or even just straight up meet them for sex... the later you meet them, generally means sex is on the table... I DO NOT meet women during the day, unless they flat out say "come fuck me" or something... i almost NEVER buy them dinner or stuff like that... maybe after we have met up few times, then yea... but I'm not buying a random bitch dinner... NOPE...

Actually the CRAZIEST phenomenon I have seen on POF... by FAR... is the QUALITY women on there ... like no shit have a good education, great job, when i read their profile , they were actually intelligent, seemed very nice, fucking ridiculously hot, no kids, seemed generally stable, happy, and NOT BITTER about past relationships or experiences, and are looking for a relationship... and were FOR REAL... NOT A BOT... Not shitting you, they usually don't last on this website for longer then like ... 3 days... NO LIE.... I'm thinking they just get messaged by shit loads of dickheads and just don't like it... plus really, there's NO FUCKING WAY, that they can't meet a guy in their everyday life... I met a few like this... was pretty fucking disappointed shit didn't pan out....

Also if you

Last edited by aomechmarine; 01-14-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:23 PM
Safety Car

Received 214 Likes on 143 Posts
Yeah I was shocked at the amount of women in online dating that you would never want to touch. Morbidly obese looking for a fit guy, pregnant but wants a new boyfriend, feminists who want some emasculated bitch boy to treat like garbage and yeah I saw several trannies and ladyboys on the site. Some saying they want to do background checks before meeting up since they've gone on POF dates before and wound up getting raped. Right.
Old 01-15-2017, 07:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Yea i never saw that rape thing.. thats fucking scary actually, fuck that... I'd stay the fuck away from a psycho like that...

Reminds me of this kid I was put in charge of on Active Duty... the guy wasn't cut out for the Marines... super smart, but just can't deal with the BS part of the military... He tried to run away from the Corps, and basically was getting kicked out, so they put ME "the stand up Marine" in charge of this random dude i never met before.. Yea, BS part of the military... whatever... I said fuck it, looked out for the guy... They made him my roommate... He had to go to Navy Medical for "mental health" type stuff... he ends up meeting a pretty sailor girl... WHO WAS A FUCKING PSYCHO.... like he literally met her in the psych eval ward... WTF...

Anyway this chick claimed to have been raped by like 8-9 (military) guys since having joined the military... I DO NOT believe that shit at all... first off... she told me that shit within a few minutes of meeting her... who the fuck tells a random stranger personal shit like that..? And, Yes, I know some bullshit happens sometimes... but 8-9 different guys..? within like ... a year maybe...? yeeeaaaaaa...sounds suspect as fuck... I remember once she told me that, i REFUSED to be in the same room with her alone... FUUUUUCK NO.....

I guess he ended up boning her, but i just helped him keep away from her, she was literally trouble waiting to happen... he seriously dodged a bullet...

I've also hooked up off of Craigslist... that is really hit or miss... worth a random browse here and there, but mostly bullshit... hardly any real females on there, and majority are hookers... also a bunch of gay dudes and bots who are pic hunting, they just want to see your dick....

One girl cat fished me, I let her suck me off, and then I left and took a rape shower... she literally begged me to bone her, but she was too fat... UGH, I fucked up, not proud of myself...

My friend actually got tricked and he got REALLY fucked up catfished... turned out to be a tranny... He said that when he met the dude, his wig fell off and he was like "WTF?"... so he started leaving, and that the dude kept saying, "PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK... PLEASE!! PLEASE!!.". like literally begging crying and pleading with him... That dude is a real dumbass tho when it comes to dating, no standards at all, he would just go after any girl that responded to him... didn't pay attention to obvious warning signs...

Thats another reason why I'm a cheap ass or I'm pretty picky... shit can actually get dangerous on these dating websites... no joke... or you can end up spending money on a random girl who just wants free shit or attention... gotta be smart about this stuff...

Last edited by aomechmarine; 01-15-2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:10 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,287 Likes on 952 Posts
Let's get this thread back on since it's fucking boring out and now we have the COCKBLOCK-19. (TMI WARNING) In the few months I've been single, I've unearthed the following slop:

- 2 40-somethings that want kids but still waste my time and either make out with me and ghost me or make plans to cancel plans, because they temporarily forgot they always wanted kids.

- 2 women who still live with their exes and let them stay because of money situations

- 1 who has a boyfriend who she wants to dump but keeps getting back with him (we are friends but I got to lump her in with the stupidity of today).

- 1 bigger lady who tells me how wet she is in her first text

- 1 who came over after eating dinner and admitted to having garlic as part of her meal knowing full well we were going to kiss and fuck. And oh yeah her pussy tasted like she didn't wipe well.

- A few that will just randomly ghost after solid conversations.

I've probably forgotten a few but at least with online dating we can go back to the trash bin and recycle some more.
The following 6 users liked this post by Doom878:
1killercls (06-19-2020), justnspace (05-04-2020), Majofo (05-04-2020), Midnight Mystery (05-05-2020), Mizouse (05-04-2020), Yumcha (05-05-2020) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-04-2020, 07:00 PM
Senior Moderator

D&R is back again...

Old 05-04-2020, 07:28 PM

Dis gonna be good. Gif
Old 05-04-2020, 09:36 PM

Damn..
If she chowing down
She probably didn't prepare the meal you're about to eat

If she's paying attention to you instead of her meal
She probably prepped her kitchen well, knowing you about to AYCE

Didn't you have a serious gf, brah (the nyc chick)
what happened

civicdrivr (06-29-2020)
Old 05-05-2020, 02:51 AM
Null and proud of it

Received 898 Likes on 788 Posts
I can't believe this thread is back....
Old 05-05-2020, 06:45 AM
Team Owner

Damn..
If she chowing down
She probably didn't prepare the meal you're about to eat

If she's paying attention to you instead of her meal
She probably prepped her kitchen well, knowing you about to AYCE

Didn't you have a serious gf, brah (the nyc chick)
what happened
She decided to stay up there.
Majofo (05-05-2020)
Old 05-05-2020, 06:48 AM
Team Owner

The scammers are so cute. One "chick" kept sending me her nudes because I swore I'd sign into her account. She promised she would fuck me. All I gotta do is sign up to set it up. I was like baby the link doesn't work. So let me see more pics.

Another scammer would send me pics in their broken english and couldn't talk to me because their phone was broken. They asked if I could go to Walmart so that they could fix their phone. I asked which part is it and they were like it's an ebay card of $100 that I could send via the phone I told them cool I was calling the FBI and they freaked the fuck out.

The following 4 users liked this post by Doom878:
civicdrivr (06-29-2020), Majofo (05-05-2020), Midnight Mystery (05-05-2020), Mizouse (05-05-2020)
Old 05-05-2020, 10:46 AM

Old 05-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,652 Likes on 13,891 Posts
Old 05-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mizouse
I really can't post the good stuff or I shall be banished. It also reminds me of one from a few weeks back.

Matched with an older chick like 49. Nice professional lady, executive recruiter who was already working from home and lives on the water. Second day we talk, she tells me she did her daily morning jog and was tired. I was thinking I might be able to get some leg pics if I say something like oh you're legs must be pumped or whatever. No she sends me a pic of her ass in some tight yoga pants. I'm like ok nice and compliment her and we start flirting hard. So then she sends me a pic of her ass in a thong and let me tell you for a 49-year old, that shit was really nice. We start exchanging more pics and she flashes me a spread eagle with panties teasing the lips, then boom full snatch shot. After asking she sends me a pic of herself licking the wetness off her finger so ID confirmed. We agree to video call later but she got caught up at work and I went to see my kids. Next day we text and it's pretty tame. So we start exchanging tame pics and then she goes cold turkey. I'm like no comment? And she's like no interest. Ghosts me after that. I saw her on another site after with a younger age and say what's up Obviously no response. So either she's fake with a plethora of pics including what I asked, or just fucking weird.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:58 PM

Old 05-05-2020, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Doom878
I really can't post the good stuff or I shall be banished. It also reminds me of one from a few weeks back.
What happened to the PM list? You know the one that started with the old Whiskers and Mizouse?
Mizouse (05-06-2020)
Old 05-05-2020, 09:43 PM

Matched with an older chick like 49. Nice professional lady, executive recruiter who was already working from home and lives on the water. Second day we talk, she tells me she did her daily morning jog and was tired. I was thinking I might be able to get some leg pics if I say something like oh you're legs must be pumped or whatever. No she sends me a pic of her ass in some tight yoga pants. I'm like ok nice and compliment her and we start flirting hard. So then she sends me a pic of her ass in a thong and let me tell you for a 49-year old, that shit was really nice. We start exchanging more pics and she flashes me a spread eagle with panties teasing the lips, then boom full snatch shot. After asking she sends me a pic of herself licking the wetness off her finger so ID confirmed. We agree to video call later but she got caught up at work and I went to see my kids. Next day we text and it's pretty tame. So we start exchanging tame pics and then she goes cold turkey. I'm like no comment? And she's like no interest. Ghosts me after that. I saw her on another site after with a younger age and say what's up Obviously no response. So either she's fake with a plethora of pics including what I asked, or just fucking weird.
You got her off too quick
Once you nut, it's like get the fuck out
Need to just do enough so they're down to rendezvous

Or even better, local hotel, shiett
This rona a cockblock tho
The following 2 users liked this post by Majofo:
Doom878 (05-06-2020), Mizouse (05-06-2020)
Old 05-06-2020, 06:26 AM
Team Owner

You got her off too quick
Once you nut, it's like get the fuck out
Need to just do enough so they're down to rendezvous

Or even better, local hotel, shiett
This rona a cockblock tho
Supposedly she was going to come over. Oh well, clearly she's nuts lol.

Had one the other day where we messaged for like an hour and then she tells me she only likes dark skinned Latins (I am not).
Old 05-06-2020, 06:35 AM
Team Owner

Oh yeah, I have a chick friend who's cute that I knew from my old gym. We've been chatting for years but either of us were in a relationship. So we were chatting the other day and I complimented her on her legs in a pic because she likes to workout and she sends me some nice tease pics of her in a bathrobe open but hiding the goods. But she wasn't flirty, it was more like her explaining the genesis of the pic. So then she says she has tons of obscene pics and she is thinking about sharing them (Jack Nicholson creeper face). The convo kind of derails because she got busy with something and we talk off and on over the course of a few weeks. So we finally have a convo one day and she's like "Oh I didn't tell you". I'm totally into BDSM. So we dive into that and she's a sub etc. I can usually blend in very well, but she can sniff that I'm not into that. Basically she'd fuck around only with guys that are into that as regular sex bores her and guys tend to cum quick in her. I told her challenge accepted but she wasn't feeling me like that. So we still chat off and on. She posts weird shit on FB anyways so no big loss and it's not like she has giant tits that I'm dying to see. Maybe I'll just catch her at the right time.

Sorry, this turned into me bitchin about chicks in general
Old 05-06-2020, 07:21 AM

Supposedly she was going to come over. Oh well, clearly she's nuts lol.

Had one the other day where we messaged for like an hour and then she tells me she only likes dark skinned Latins (I am not).
Tell the ho you got some dark meat for her
Mizouse (05-06-2020)
Old 05-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Null and proud of it

Doom you're kind of a dude whore.... Not like that's a big deal I guess...
Old 05-06-2020, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Midnight Mystery
You should take notes
Otherwise you gonna end up a 40 97 year old virgin
1StGenCL (06-16-2020)
Old 05-06-2020, 07:43 PM

Shiettt
If Doom was 20, he'd be getting so much ass
Wouldn't have time to fuck around here
Old 05-07-2020, 07:06 AM
Team Owner

Might sound like it but remember I didn't really go out with most of these chicks. I have opportunities to chat with them sure but my dick ain't getting wet.

Shiettt
If Doom was 20, he'd be getting so much ass
Wouldn't have time to fuck around here
Sadly wasted my 20's on my ex-wife. However after we separated it was fun until NY ex. 35 was my 20.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Null and proud of it

Might sound like it but remember I didn't really go out with most of these chicks. I have opportunities to chat with them sure but my dick ain't getting wet.
So you're doing this to stimulate your ego and imagination to embellish your hand time?

No seriously do whatever you want... You're only 36 (guessing) once...
Old 05-08-2020, 06:42 AM
Team Owner

So you're doing this to stimulate your ego and imagination to embellish your hand time?

No seriously do whatever you want... You're only 36 (guessing) once...
Wow dude you missed my point. I'm talking to them to eventually meet, hook up, and see where it goes. Unfortunately, my plan gets derailed by the occasional wack job as pointed out.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:39 PM
Null and proud of it

Wow dude you missed my point. I'm talking to them to eventually meet, hook up, and see where it goes. Unfortunately, my plan gets derailed by the occasional wack job as pointed out.
Ah. Gotcha?

BTW, did you just say... "whack job"?

Quick Reply: Anyone here use tinder?