Acura: MDX News

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mrdeeno
big difference between RL and MDX...

1) RL was never successful in the past. MDX has been successful.

2) MDX is an SUV, RL is a sedan. People in the U.S. are more likely to pay more for an SUV than they are for a sedan.

3) Buyers were forced to face a $50k MSRP for the RL, whether they pay less or not. MDX starts at $40k...easy to swallow for an upscale car, not to mention eve easier for an upscale SUV.

4) Buyers can choose whether to spend low $40k's for what they need plus some extras, or choose to spend up to $50k for everything. RL buyers were forced to take all or nothing. Spending this much money, most people like choices how to spend their money.

5) RL is the unofficial flagship of the Acura lineup...expectations are way up there and a lot of people were let down, especially for $50k. the MDX, starting at $40k, has no such expectation to stand up to except being $5k better than the last gen, which seems very likely.
Wrong: #1) (RL) LEGEND was absolutely a success from the beginning, don't be fooled by a lame name change later on to RL.

#2) People paid more for a Legend sedan in the 90's than they ever thought possible in late 2006 for an Acura SUV.

3) You are a god damn idiot for that point with the RL. The car sells at the most for 40k at dealers, people aren't idiots when it comes to lame designed, v6 powered luxury sedans.

4) Yes most buyers like choices as YOU SAY. Acura offered and still offers no choices on any of its models, all others do. Even now Acura doesn't get it after the failure of an RL.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by heyitsme
Wrong: #1) (RL) LEGEND was absolutely a success from the beginning, don't be fooled by a lame name change later on to RL.
Wow, you are dense as shit.

You are contradicting yourself because you said that people would regret buying a $50k Acura because it doesn't have the Euro label (name), yet you are basing your argument on a name.

The 1st gen. RL was not successful. The 2nd gen. RL has an unsuccessful reputation to work from. First you make a comment that people regret getting an Acura because of the badge, but then you give them credit for associating the Legend's success with the RL? Please...most people assocaite the 2nd gen RL with the first gen.

#2) People paid more for a Legend sedan in the 90's than they ever thought possible in late 2006 for an Acura SUV.
Yup, dense as shit....

Why are you bringing up a model sold in the 90's to a model sold in 2006? In 2006, even with gas prices the way they are, most people are STILL more willing to spend big money on an SUV than they would for a similarly priced sedan.

3) You are a god damn idiot for that point with the RL. The car sells at the most for 40k at dealers, people aren't idiots when it comes to lame designed, v6 powered luxury sedans.
You are so dense that you can't even understand what I posted. When people walk into an Acura dealership to buy a car, they face a $50k msrp. Whether they pay $50k or not for it (which I EXPLICITLY posted, yet you obvsiously are too dense to understand), the msrp is STILL $50k. The price tag for the car turns away a lot of buyers that wouldn't even step foot into an Acura dealership...how the hell are these people who don't even step into an Acura dealership going to pay $40k for an RL?

The MDX, starting at $40k, will have more people coming to the door and therefore more people considering it. Half of the RL's problem is failing to get people to even look at it because of the $50k pricetag.

4) Yes most buyers like choices as YOU SAY. Acura offered and still offers no choices on any of its models, all others do. Even now Acura doesn't get it after the failure of an RL.
Hmm, the RL, when introduced had NO major options/package choices.

The new MDX has a price range from low $40's to close to $50k...due to OPTIONS and PACKAGES. Now you are a fucken' idiot if you still contend taht Acura "still offers no choices on any of its models..."
Old 09-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
heyitsme < mrdeeno

Old 09-20-2006, 06:18 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
heyitsme < mrdeeno

what are you talking about?

heyitsme < reading < comprehension
Old 09-20-2006, 08:16 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by levon1830
Pricing announced for new MDX: CLICK ME!!
The prices are about right, if just a tad pricey, IMO. Every line should be about $2.5K cheaper. But it's close to right on.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How comes a $35k TL has more engine bay cladding than a $40-50k MDX?

Acura's making a BIG MISTAKE!!!
Maybe the 'stealth dad' like to see the engine?
Old 09-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Suzuka Master

The actual engine has more cladding than the rest of the engine bay.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
heyitsme < mrdeeno

heyitsme needs to bump up his reading comprehension and writing skills just a little bit. Some of his posts in other thread are just...... ....words fail me.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Mile High

My thoughts and questions about the new MDX

First off, I think it looks gorgeous, inside and out. I like the 300hp too.

But, is the wood real in the new MDX?

Those rims are boring and too small. Will Acura offer larger, more exciting rims?
Old 09-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Racer

The new MDX looks great. One problem, no standalone sport package. Acura will offer a 19" upgrade I believe but, not the rims. You'll probably have to go aftermarket on rims.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by Crazy88

But, is the wood real in the new MDX?
Simulated Koa wood.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Pinky all stinky

The lovable Anita Leinert of the Detroit News reviews the MDX:
http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...TO03/609200321

Interesting what an internal point of contention the grille was. You would think that Honda would've jumped for joy after finally having someone design something that made an Acura stand out.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Safety Car

[
Wow, you are dense as shit.

You are contradicting yourself because you said that people would regret buying a $50k Acura because it doesn't have the Euro label (name), yet you are basing your argument on a name.
Quote me where I said people would regret buying a $50k Acura because it doesn't have the Euro label (name), crackhead.

I'm not contradicting myself because Acura has changed since the 90's(for the worse). Most people in the Acura community realize that Legend/Integra were car names, yet they equaled the reputation of German car BRANDS of their time in popularity. RL/RSX don't even come close today.

You can pretend all you want that didn't happen.

The 1st gen. RL was not successful. The 2nd gen. RL has an unsuccessful reputation to work from. First you make a comment that people regret getting an Acura because of the badge, but then you give them credit for associating the Legend's success with the RL? Please...most people assocaite the 2nd gen RL with the first gen.
Most people associate the 2nd gen with the 1st gen? SHOW ME. Show me people associating their 91-95 legends with their 86-90 legends you IDIOT. Are you going to continue to try and make up your argument? How the 91-95 Legend in your book was a regret compared to the first gen.

Yup, dense as shit....

Why are you bringing up a model sold in the 90's to a model sold in 2006? In 2006, even with gas prices the way they are, most people are STILL more willing to spend big money on an SUV than they would for a similarly priced sedan.
I bring up a model from the 90's because Acura hasn't been able to bring to market anything truely solid since. And you're wrong on big luxury sedan sales vs big luxury suv sales, as usual. Cars lead in sales in the upper market, not suvs. More proof to the pudding.

You are so dense that you can't even understand what I posted. When people walk into an Acura dealership to buy a car, they face a $50k msrp. Whether they pay $50k or not for it (which I EXPLICITLY posted, yet you obvsiously are too dense to understand), the msrp is STILL $50k. The price tag for the car turns away a lot of buyers that wouldn't even step foot into an Acura dealership...how the hell are these people who don't even step into an Acura dealership going to pay $40k for an RL?

The MDX, starting at $40k, will have more people coming to the door and therefore more people considering it. Half of the RL's problem is failing to get people to even look at it because of the $50k pricetag.

Hmm, the RL, when introduced had NO major options/package choices.

The new MDX has a price range from low $40's to close to $50k...due to OPTIONS and PACKAGES. Now you are a fucken' idiot if you still contend taht Acura "still offers no choices on any of its models..."
Jusitfing the RL as a vehicle because the MDX is a better vehicle, another lame argument by you. OH, my Acura MDX package adds a navigation system, and then package #2 adds adds onto the navigation system and the #3 final package adds onto either of those two packages that add a navigation system. Wow that is some serious optioning for navigation. Are you this lost. Look at the damn packages and what is being added. Acura is still Acura and BMW is still adding every new technology under the sun.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Suzuka Master

^^^ words words words heyitsme is an idiot words words words.

I'm not going to even bother pointing out where heyitsanidiot, AGAIN, fails to comprehend everything that was posted.

comprehension > heyimanidiot
Old 09-21-2006, 09:23 PM
Safety Car

^^^ words words words heyitsme is an idiot words words words.

I'm not going to even bother pointing out where heyitsanidiot, AGAIN, fails to comprehend everything that was posted.

comprehension > heyimanidiot
You could have easily said you didn't think things through but continuing on this dumbass streak serves you well.

I don't blame you for trying to get out of answering to your post.

Last edited by heyitsme; 09-21-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:42 PM
Suzuka Master

You could have easily said you didn't think things through but continuing on this dumbass streak serves you well.

I don't blame you for trying to get out of answering to your post.

I'm not going to argue with you because you're a fucken' idiot that miserably fails to comprehend any argument.

You SO miserably fail, that you actually think you swayed my opinion.

heyyouranidiot, i hope you aren't a lawyer because you'd be the worst lawyer in history of lawyers.

again, comprehension > heyitsanidiot
Old 09-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Pinky all stinky

His latest posts appear as if he's been driven to madness, either that or he's just a plain asshole to other posters. I just placed him on ignore and be done with it. I think you should too.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Safety Car

I'm not going to argue with you because you're a fucken' idiot that miserably fails to comprehend any argument.

You SO miserably fail, that you actually think you swayed my opinion.

heyyouranidiot, i hope you aren't a lawyer because you'd be the worst lawyer in history of lawyers.

again, comprehension > heyitsanidiot
Hey, I answered your your reply about Acura dealing with cars fairly and simply. The Fact you can't do the same shows there is something wrong with you argument considering you are just focusing on me.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by phile
His latest posts appear as if he's been driven to madness, either that or he's just a plain asshole to other posters. I just placed him on ignore and be done with it. I think you should too.

That makes a lot of sense phile considering everything i said was straight forward whether you agreed with it or not.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:47 PM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So you're saying the TSX and TL arent successful Acura nameplates?

Also, I think deeno was comparing the 1st gen RL (late 90s-early 2k's) and 2nd gen (current) not the Legend line...
Old 09-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by agranado
So you're saying the TSX and TL arent successful Acura nameplates?

Also, I think deeno was comparing the 1st gen RL (late 90s-early 2k's) and 2nd gen (current) not the Legend line...
i wouldn't bother anymore...

i think most of us agree that heyitsamoron is a winner...in his own mind.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Three Wheelin'

[

Quote me where I said people would regret buying a $50k Acura because it doesn't have the Euro label (name), crackhead.

I'm not contradicting myself because Acura has changed since the 90's(for the worse). Most people in the Acura community realize that Legend/Integra were car names, yet they equaled the reputation of German car BRANDS of their time in popularity. RL/RSX don't even come close today.

You can pretend all you want that didn't happen.

Most people associate the 2nd gen with the 1st gen? SHOW ME. Show me people associating their 91-95 legends with their 86-90 legends you IDIOT. Are you going to continue to try and make up your argument? How the 91-95 Legend in your book was a regret compared to the first gen.

I bring up a model from the 90's because Acura hasn't been able to bring to market anything truely solid since. And you're wrong on big luxury sedan sales vs big luxury suv sales, as usual. Cars lead in sales in the upper market, not suvs. More proof to the pudding.

Jusitfing the RL as a vehicle because the MDX is a better vehicle, another lame argument by you. OH, my Acura MDX package adds a navigation system, and then package #2 adds adds onto the navigation system and the #3 final package adds onto either of those two packages that add a navigation system. Wow that is some serious optioning for navigation. Are you this lost. Look at the damn packages and what is being added. Acura is still Acura and BMW is still adding every new technology under the sun.
I don't normally agree with deeno, but as he said, dense as shit.

Pray do tell what "every technology under the sun" entails? iDrive? Yep, the guys at Acura just sit on their fat asses all day, and come up with random acronyms like SH-AWD, and items like NavTraffic.

And have you ever heard of a "TL" or a "TSX". Do they live up to your definition of "truly solid".

As far as options go, WHAT is so complicated to you. Acura has 3 packages. BMW has a roster of options that inflate the price of for example, a 3 series from 30k to 48k. Does that mean that the 3 series has more tech? No. Charging for leather. doesn't make the car any better. THere is a reason the TL is a sales success - Hint: its not because they build "luxury" cars yet charge you out the ass for basic luxury amenities. Not saying Bimmer is bad - far from it - but more options don't equal more tech.

You are dense. I'm counting down the days till some mod just bans your ass.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by vishnus11
I don't normally agree with deeno, but as he said, dense as shit.

Pray do tell what "every technology under the sun" entails? iDrive? Yep, the guys at Acura just sit on their fat asses all day, and come up with random acronyms like SH-AWD, and items like NavTraffic.

And have you ever heard of a "TL" or a "TSX". Do they live up to your definition of "truly solid".

As far as options go, WHAT is so complicated to you. Acura has 3 packages. BMW has a roster of options that inflate the price of for example, a 3 series from 30k to 48k. Does that mean that the 3 series has more tech? No. Charging for leather. doesn't make the car any better. THere is a reason the TL is a sales success - Hint: its not because they build "luxury" cars yet charge you out the ass for basic luxury amenities. Not saying Bimmer is bad - far from it - but more options don't equal more tech.

You are dense. I'm counting down the days till some mod just bans your ass.
Na, it really doesn't matter if people agree against me. Cars go hand in hand with opinions.

#1, NAV TRAFFIC is available to anyone with satellite radio, this isn't an Acura technology. They may have stock in Sat Radio to offer it however.

#2 SH-AWD is nice, no doubt about it, yet Mitsubishi is the one who really pushed the limits of AWD in the first place, not Acura. Compare Sh-AWD to basic everyday AWD and its definately something new, compare it to the lastest from Mitsubishi on the EVO and yes its an alternative.

As far as options. Luxury is options, excessive options all the way up to extremely cool technology - Night vision, 20 way massaging seats, etc.

TL and TSX are nice cars, but they are undercutters as everyone knows. When Acura is ready to offer cars aimed directly at German brands I will be there to support them. Lexus has taken one step closer. The new G35 has also. Acura thought about, and offered TypeS TL after they elminated the whole concept from the brand.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Safety Car

Thats the same place I come from with the new MDX. Its an undercutter. V6 ONLY, Running after the 50k range JUST like the V6 ONLY RL tried. They are decent vehicles, but not even with the German brands at all.

Last edited by heyitsme; 09-23-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Racer

the J37 is more than adequate for the job where a V8 is not needed. You're not paying $50k just for the engine. If anything, the price will probably max out at $50k, unless the dealership starts to rack up their own price.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by GSteg
the J37 is more than adequate for the job where a V8 is not needed. You're not paying $50k just for the engine. If anything, the price will probably max out at $50k, unless the dealership starts to rack up their own price.
You see how dense heyitsamoron is? The price range has already been announced, and the MDX is staring close to $40k.

1) He's comparing a vehicle that MSRP's starting at $40k with a vehicle that MSRP's at $50k.

2) He's comparing an SUV to a SEDAN...in the current SUV-favorable market, yet has to bring up the market conditions of over a decade ago to make his point.

3) He's comparing a vehicle with a good reputation in it's first generation (MDX) with a vehicle with a poor reputation in its first generation (RL), and is somehow convinced that people are smart enough to assocaite the RL name with the Legend. Thank god they DON'T, otherwise it would have tarnished the Legend's reputation.

4) When the RL was introduced, it had ZERO major options, yet he's so dense that he's convinced that the MDX's major options packages taht span its price range from $40k to $50k is Acura doing the same thing to the MDX as they did with the RL.

He COMPLETELY fails to see that even though the high end price of the MDX is similar to the RL, they compete in TOTALLY separate market segments, and not only that, Acura is marketing the MDX TOTALLY differently than the RL, and not only that, but the MDX has a TOTALLY different history/reputation than the RL. It's analagous to him saying that Lebron James sucks at ice hockey, so he must suck in basketball too.

and he's a fucken' moron which can't comprehend shit, so he has to put his words in your mouth and then argue with those same words that he put in your mouth...that's why I refuse to participate in any further discussions with him.

Last edited by mrdeeno; 09-24-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Slicker Than Your Average

How come the 2007 Acura MDX doesn't have a Keyless Access System and why is the auto day / night mirror with compass not a standard feature or part of a package? Acura clearly said that the 2007 Acura MDX will match the Acura TL and Acura RL feature for feature. The Keyless Access System and the auto day / night mirror with compass are becoming the standard in the luxury vehicle market. Acura's always saying how they are the leaders when it comes to technology and the 2007 Acura MDX has nothing groundbreaking. No Keyless Access System. No standard auto day / night mirror with compass. No real wood trim. No ventilated seats. Good job Acura. And then people wonder why Acura can't compete with the big boys.

Last edited by S L I C K; 09-24-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by S L I C K
How come the 2007 Acura MDX doesn't have a Keyless Access System and why is the auto day / night mirror with compass not a standard feature or part of a package? Acura clearly said that the 2007 Acura MDX will match the Acura TL and Acura RL feature for feature. The Keyless Access System and the auto day / night mirror with compass are becoming the standard in the luxury vehicle market. Acura's always saying how they are the leaders when it comes to technology and the 2007 Acura MDX has nothing groundbreaking. No Keyless Access System. No standard auto day / night mirror with compass. No real wood trim. No ventilated seats. Good job Acura. And then people wonder why Acura can't compete with the big boys.
No Adaptive Front Lighting System ( AFS ) either! WTF?!
Old 09-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Race Director

Honda/Acura has false advertising.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:47 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by S L I C K
Acura's always saying how they are the leaders when it comes to technology and the 2007 Acura MDX has nothing groundbreaking. No Keyless Access System. No standard auto day / night mirror with compass. No real wood trim. No ventilated seats. Good job Acura. And then people wonder why Acura can't compete with the big boys.
SH-AWD?
Active Damper System?

Let's face it, the first gen MDX sold VERY WELL, and the new version is much better. I mean shit, it has HIDS. That seemed to be like the #1 complaint about the old version it seems like from the Acura MDX forum.

Yeah, it's not perfect, but what car is, especially in its first model year. Every car company has to skimp somewhere.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by corey415
SH-AWD?
Active Damper System?

Let's face it, the first gen MDX sold VERY WELL, and the new version is much better. I mean shit, it has HIDS. That seemed to be like the #1 complaint about the old version it seems like from the Acura MDX forum.

Yeah, it's not perfect, but what car is, especially in its first model year. Every car company has to skimp somewhere.
I haven't seen Lexus, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Infiniti, etc. skimp anywhere. If Acura wants to play with the big boys, it should get into the big leagues first.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Racer

I test drove the new MDX last night at my local dealer. I must say that I am very impressed with it. I took it around turns and it handled great. I'm no fan of SUVs and I don't like how the old MDX handles, but this one is pretty solid. It took the turns with no problems. I didn't feel any body roll at all. I mean I wasn't pushing it to the limits or anything. I was going through turns around 50mph and it didn't feel a thing. The old one would have been rolling all over the place. The one I test drove wasn't even the Sport package. What I also like is that in person, it looks so much smaller. It's not quite the boat I thought it would be looking at the pics. It looks almost like the size of an RDX, though when you sit inside it is so much bigger. This is going to be our next vehicle. We need an SUV. This is by far the best SUV I have ever driven. I don't care if it does not have the Keyless Entry or real wood. The SH-AWD makes it all worth it. Just waiting for a Black on Black Sport w Entertainment package to come it.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Acura has updated their website, and the MDX is now in the "All Models" section.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:45 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by guia x
I test drove the new MDX last night at my local dealer. I must say that I am very impressed with it. I took it around turns and it handled great. I'm no fan of SUVs and I don't like how the old MDX handles, but this one is pretty solid. It took the turns with no problems. I didn't feel any body roll at all. I mean I wasn't pushing it to the limits or anything. I was going through turns around 50mph and it didn't feel a thing. The old one would have been rolling all over the place. The one I test drove wasn't even the Sport package. What I also like is that in person, it looks so much smaller. It's not quite the boat I thought it would be looking at the pics. It looks almost like the size of an RDX, though when you sit inside it is so much bigger. This is going to be our next vehicle. We need an SUV. This is by far the best SUV I have ever driven. I don't care if it does not have the Keyless Entry or real wood. The SH-AWD makes it all worth it. Just waiting for a Black on Black Sport w Entertainment package to come it.

I had a chance to look at a few on the weekend and was also very impressed. Didn't have a chance to drive one as the the sales guys weren't in yet. The interior was gorgeous, the exterior was great and space wise it seemed more than adequate. The only think I didn't like was the price. 60K CAD the way I want it equipped.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by guia x
about the handling on the new MDX. It is AMAZING! My salesman took us down a road that ended in a cul-de-sac in an industrial park area, and at around 25-35 mph (not really sure of the exact speed, could have been faster), turned the steering all the way to the left lock, and the MDX just held its line through the turn! It was unbelievable. I went back to the dealership several days to check out the '07 TL-S (the MDX made it to my dealer before the TL-S). For comparison, the same salesman took that same turn in the TL-S at around the same speed and it understeered badly! Much of this is likely due to the crappy OEM tires on the TL-S, but holy hell, the MDX is good! It appears my only reservation with SUV's--fear of rolling--is not valid with the MDX. My wife and I need an SUV, so I'm sold!
Old 10-17-2006, 12:11 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
some guy on the mdx forum just paid $55k for a fully loaded 07
Old 10-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
OK, here's the deal, anyone who replies below my post and calls someone a name or personally attacks them gets one week off no questions asked. If you come back and do it again, 3 months off, no questions asked.

Having debates and differences of opinions is fine, but enough with the name calling and attacks...
Old 10-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,989 Likes on 1,412 Posts
Originally Posted by Infamous425
some guy on the mdx forum just paid $55k for a fully loaded 07
my dealer quoted me like 52 OTD for a 07 fully loaded (sport/entertainment/tech package)
Old 10-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by csmeance
my dealer quoted me like 52 OTD for a 07 fully loaded (sport/entertainment/tech package)
Is that with the side steps, roof rack, mats and stuff? I think that other guy has accessories included in the $55K. I built my own last night and it seems like it's around $55k. I am hoping the dealer will throw in a few accessories for free.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Everyday Joe

I spent some good time looking at a loaded (tech plus sport) MDX at the dealer today. I did not have the time for a full test drive but it is nice....very nice. But...it is not all that big. 2nd row room is tight and the 3rd row is for kids only. Understand that I'm looking at the Denali/Escalade size. I was hoping the MDX would be close in size but it's not...20 cubic feet off behind the 1st and 2nd rows. Plus there is not the option to have a "luxury" seating setup where the middle of the second row is open. It does seem larger than the Audi Q7 though. All in all...a very good looking crossover. I'd hesitate to call it a SUV anymore though.

Quick Reply: Acura: MDX News