When did you start conditioning the leather?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2001, 04:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
When did you start conditioning the leather?

I have had my car for only a week, but i was wondering when i should clean and condition my leather seats.. i want these seats to last without cracking....any ideas when to do this?

------------------
2002 TL Type-S
Blk/Ebony
Comptech Springs
V1 hard-wired
More to come....
Old 05-17-2001, 09:48 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would do it once every 2-3 months at least! Use lexol or zaino (if you want to renew the leather smell). Clean and then condition...also do you dash.
Old 05-25-2001, 12:47 PM
4th Gear

Zymol makes a real good kit, with both the cleaner and the conditioner.....but with your name "Acura Lazy" u might not want to take the effort its a very long process. U have to heat the leather up with a hair dryer as u apply it...but if you have the time It works awsome.

------------------
91 ROSEWOOD Sedan
mods-
9006->9005 Philips lowbeams, nosemask, 95 Bose Premium head unit, Acura 6 disc, Michelin Piolot XGT V4's , Linkite , K&N, nothing but Zymol All Service done by Honda North in Danvers MA #1 Honda Service Center In New England
91 Legend 5spd
72 Porsche 911T 2.4
Old 06-07-2001, 04:08 AM
Instructor

I would say do it every month or so. Do any of you guys use the leather conditioner you got with your car? Did you get it with you car? If not they sell it at the dealer. Makes the leather so soft and hardly oily at all. Just wondering if it is good compaired to Lexol or Zaino?

------------------
White/Parchment CLS Spoiler,35% Tint, Gold emblems,Mudflaps,Moonroof Visor, Polarg M6
Old 06-07-2001, 03:31 PM
Cruisin'

I use LEXOL products exclusively on my Acura, Antique M-Benz, and Porsche 928S4. I only do the leather in the spring and the fall. We have had the 928 since 9k miles, now have about 40k (it is a 1988) and the leather is still perfect and supple. Personally, I do not like the smell of leather, rather I like the grip. But I have found that the Acura's perf leather is much less prone to make me sweat if I don't feel like running the AC. And don't 'SLATHER' the stuff on. ALWAYS clean b4 u condition, and just follow the instructions on the cleaner and conditioner bottles. It really couldn't be easier.
Also, the 72 Antique Mercedes seats are still pretty pristine ...Lexol will NOT let you down.

Steve

Originally posted by chizad1980:
I would say do it every month or so. Do any of you guys use the leather conditioner you got with your car? Did you get it with you car? If not they sell it at the dealer. Makes the leather so soft and hardly oily at all. Just wondering if it is good compaired to Lexol or Zaino?

[/QUOTE]

------------------
Aegean Pearl Blue
Type S w/ Navi
Old 06-08-2001, 03:39 AM
Racer

I conditioned my seats the first day i got it. Let it sit out in the sun to get warm and then i use Lexol. (optional) The longer you let it sit and the more you use softer it gets (Its trial and error), but it can get kind of sticky. The sooner you do it the better it help to prevent cracks and creases especially if you use it every day.

I have taken care of leather seats since 1984 I take care of the cars in my Family. We've had and still have some of these cars with Leather, 2-S class Benzs, 3-7 serises bimmers , 2 acuras, 4 Lexus, and an Audi.

When you start to see signs of wear like creases and starts to feel harder time to condition. but depending on your weather and use between 1.5 - 3 Months.

------------------
Black Type-S
Old 06-08-2001, 04:09 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Note: saw my detailer today. Lexol is not the right stuff for the Acura with the perforated leather.

The leather should be conditioned every 3 months.

I left without the name of the "right" leather product.

He likes Lexol, etc -- but said it was the EXACT wrong stuff for our leather -- this guy knows....

------------------
Silver 2001 CL-S with NAVI
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (48lbs less than stock)
  • Kevlar/SS Brake lines w/Brembos?
  • Comptech headers & sways
  • Silver AEM CAI
  • 10 coats of Zaino magic
Old 06-10-2001, 02:43 AM
Banned

pray tell, what is the right stuff? right now i'm using the cheap armorall conditionr/cleaner all in one left over from my last car...

------------------
2002 TL Type-S
Satin Silver/Ebony Interior w/out Nav
Old 06-10-2001, 07:29 AM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bioyuki:
pray tell, what is the right stuff? right now i'm using the cheap armorall conditionr/cleaner all in one left over from my last car...

</font>
1. After having my interior cleaned -- the car is perfect. My guy said to NOT use the Lexol on the type of leather in the car. He said that I could use 303 Protectant for now, if I wanted to.

He mentioned a product, and I think I got the name wrong. They make leather conditioners and cleaners for fine furniture (cars, home, etc). He mentioned easy chair leather. He said that the perforated leather would NOT be happy with the Lexol, and he does carry and like the product. He just said that it was the wrong one for the Acura CLS. I was remiss in asking for the name, and I will get the name when he is in next week.

A comment:

He cleaned my dash, seats, and just about everything with microfiber towels. I bought some more microfiber towels from him. He said that the bulk of the cleaning of the inside of the car should be done with the microfiber. He just dips the microfiber towels in a big bucket of water, rings the towel out, then wipes the dash, trim, seats, etc. He didn't need to "condition" my seats this visit, but said to call him to get the info.

I think the name was something like Vicor's or Victors -- sorry, I need to call him back next week, but I'll leave the number too.

He is really good at what he does...

Bob Geco
(310) 839-8337
Los Angeles, CA

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (48lbs less than stock)
  • Silver AEM CAI
Old 06-10-2001, 03:15 PM
w.t.f., mate?

hmm...lucky I strolled over to this forum cuz I was about to Lexol my car today!

------------------
_-Phil-_! (a.k.a. 'Green Box')
2K1 #10,029 Satin Silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia with Navi! Mods : XEPHYR PERFORMANCE CAI~3M Reflective Tint(37%) tint~Hiper Hibrid Plasma "Xenon" road lamps & high-beams~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~Upgraded cupholder ~

Green Box -4- Mod!!
Old 06-10-2001, 09:31 PM
Instructor

I figure it's because the leather cream gets deposited into the perforations or something. Oh, and I just bought a couple of those microfiber towels for my wash this weekend....Those things are nice! I used one to clean the windows, one to wipe the interior, and one to buff the car down after I waxed it....pulled the car out into the sun...no streaks or smudges.

------------------
'01 CL-S Black/Parchment
Spoiler and NAV.
Infinity Kappa 6.5" comps.
Kappa 2-way 6x9s
10" Kicker Solobaric sub.
Kicker IX405D 5-channel amp.
Old 06-11-2001, 08:08 PM
Suzuka Master

RE: the "leather" stuff and Bob Geco. I got an e-mail back, and the product for our leather is made for "professional" detailers. The company sells to "pros", so the product will need to be obtained from one of them.

Here is the info -- you can get it from the your professional detailer:

Fiber-Shield Inc's, "Vicker's Leather Revitalizer". Part # FS405B.

phone: 1-800-743-4185
e-mail: info@fiber_shield.com

The product is a 3-stage product -- Cleaner, Revitalizer, and Protectant.

When I asked about getting some direct, the marketing manager told me that it was intended for use by "professional" detailers. However, I don't see why we can't get the products from a local detailer or Bob Geco (number listed above).

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Silver AEM CAI
Old 06-12-2001, 11:40 AM
Burning Brakes

Did he say why lexol was bad? Is it the product reacting to the type of leather, or is it more application with the perferations?

I have used lexol about 3 times so far with great results. I spray it on a clean cloth, so the cloth is damp with lexol and not dripping. Then rub it into the leather. Let it sit a few minutes, then wipe down with a separate clean cloth.
I never got the product in the perferations, no buildup. Seats are not greasy, not effected when wet from rain.

Curios if its a chemical thing or an application thing.

Thanks!!

------------------
2001 Satin Silver CL Type S.
No Navi, PIAA 19169, Comptech Sways, Century Childseat, Mudguards.
Old 06-12-2001, 04:17 PM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by fast_daddy_car:
Did he say why lexol was bad? Is it the product reacting to the type of leather, or is it more application with the perferations?

I have used lexol about 3 times so far with great results. I spray it on a clean cloth, so the cloth is damp with lexol and not dripping. Then rub it into the leather. Let it sit a few minutes, then wipe down with a separate clean cloth.
I never got the product in the perferations, no buildup. Seats are not greasy, not effected when wet from rain.

Thanks!!

</font>
You can call him if you like, he just said that he liked the Lexol products, but not for OUR leather. He said that the Lexol product was not the right product for our seat leather!

I'm going to be in the same boat, and have to get a "kit" of the product [Fiber-Shield Inc's, "Vicker's Leather Revitalizer". Part # FS405B] when I need it in about 3 months.

Fiber-Shield has a web site, they do stress that the products are for professionals.

I am just relating what I was told.

This is the question or how I think about this, and I hope this helps -- if someone who is VERY GOOD at their craft AND carries both products says to NOT use Lexol, and to use the other product, I tend to believe them. (After all, he can just wipe the Lexol on, so why tell me that it is not the best product for the seats. He told me he would rather see me use 303 Protectant, rather than the Lexol)

I trust this person and they like both products. If you like, you can call him up, and ask for the exact reason, and he can probably order you some of the stuff.

It is the type of leather, and he has been the most current source of information regarding all of the leading edge issues that have crossed this board related to detailing!

BTW -- He uses Zaino, Zymol, Acrylics, TS Clear Coat, microfiber towels, and a billion and one other products. He will use what the customer wants, and it varies depending on the requirement: Show car, daily driver, vintage car, German car, etc, etc. He is definitely NOT shy about steering me away from products that he thinks are NOT the best for the car, and attends detailing forums on a constant basis.

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Silver AEM CAI
Old 06-13-2001, 06:23 PM
Racer

Fast daddy
i too have used lexol on my seats and have not had a problem and i have had my car for over a year and drive it everyday ,and my seats look like the day i got it. Actully they feel softer than when i got it.

I too would like to know why its not good for our car other than its not the right stuff.

eric not to disagree with you
I don't know bob but i am always wary when i dont get a very detailed explantion and other than i am an expert if I did i would not have been screwed beacause i was going to get my window tinted and wanted 3M TINT and this place sold 3M and this other brand and he said the same thing that he sell both but recomed the ohter they cost the same. I had the same resoning he can sell both but he choses the other brand. So I asked my friend who used to Tint window and he told me the 3M was better and that the guy was just trying to get rid of his stock and I also asked a couple of other friends and they said the same. Its better if you have a friend in the business than i would be more incline to belive him for that reason.

The other thing is that but maybe he can make more Money buy having you order from him than you getting lexol or some other brand from another place and having him just do your leather than you do it.

I am just very causous when it comes to these things.

------------------
Black Type-S
Old 06-13-2001, 08:13 PM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 360:
Fast daddy
i too have used lexol on my seats and have not had a problem and i have had my car for over a year and drive it everyday ,and my seats look like the day i got it. Actully they feel softer than when i got it.

I too would like to know why its not good for our car other than its not the right stuff.

eric not to disagree with you
I don't know bob but i am always wary when i dont get a very detailed explantion and other than i am an expert if I did i would not have been screwed beacause i was going to get my window tinted and wanted 3M TINT and this place sold 3M and this other brand and he said the same thing that he sell both but recomed the ohter they cost the same. I had the same resoning he can sell both but he choses the other brand. So I asked my friend who used to Tint window and he told me the 3M was better and that the guy was just trying to get rid of his stock and I also asked a couple of other friends and they said the same. Its better if you have a friend in the business than i would be more incline to belive him for that reason.

The other thing is that but maybe he can make more Money buy having you order from him than you getting lexol or some other brand from another place and having him just do your leather than you do it.

I am just very causous when it comes to these things.

</font>
Just a note:

Bob Geco is a friend of mine and family. Trying to "sell me" on a product, just to push me off something is something he has never done. Our leather is "coated leather", and Bob doesn't like the Lexol for it. He didn't say something like, "If you use it your seats will explode in 1.666 years..." He has something that he prefers. He is not your typical drive around in the truck with a bar of clay and wax detailer. He lives this stuff -- it is his passion.

So, for example, there are products that I use, for example:

Zaino's tire protectant and he prefers the 303 protectant. He didn't tell me NOT to use the Zaino stuff. I did try the 303, I have a lot of overlap on some products (I like to try stuff out -- I enjoy this detailing stuff). I tried some 303 on my tires, and I think I'm going to be using the 303 from now on.

I could site numerous examples, but this comes down to someone who is more a friend and gives me tips on how to save $$$ (by making my own applicators, etc) and what is new and cool (without any suggestion that I get anything from him).

So, if you like the Lexol, go ahead and use it. If you like it fine, but any analogy to Bob vis-a-vis the hidden agenda analogy you posted gets personal since Bob is a good friend of my family.

I watched one of these Wax vs. Zaino threads and life is too short (everyone be happy with their choice).

I have ALL of the Lexol products, and I'm going to get the new stuff (my choice).

Enjoy your Lexol -- if you like it, be happy.

BTW -- the "The other thing is that but maybe he can make more Money buy having you order from him than you getting lexol or some other brand from another place and having him just do your leather than you do it." is so annoying that and insulting, that you must know some really petty people. He gives me free samples of stuff for me to do stuff on my own. (When I see this statement in regards to Bob, I really am getting pissed-off. Please read the above posts, I put the 800 number, and Bob thought that ANYONE could get the product direct. I wonder what goes through people's minds when they make up this $hit about people they don't even know. This is offensive.)

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (50 lbs less than stock)
  • Silver AEM CAI
  • 12 coats of Zaino magic
  • Stainless Brake lines coming (Brembos?)
  • V1 planned

[This message has been edited by EricL (edited 06-13-2001).]
Old 06-13-2001, 08:23 PM
Suzuka Master

Did he say why lexol was bad? Is it the product reacting to the type of leather, or is it more application with the perforations?

I never got the product in the perforations, no buildup. Seats are not greasy, not effected when wet from rain.

Thanks!!

</font>
Bob said it is a "Coated Leather" thing. And he prefers the "other" product.

He did tell me to NEVER put any leather product directly on the seat, always on a soft cloth. There should be no excess to seep in through the perforations. This goes for any product that is used.

BTW -- I mentioned in my other post, that Bob is a friend, so there is no "hidden agenda" ("Hey, Eric, can you fool those Acura people so I can make an extra two or three bucks a day [with evil laugh]...") -- I think NOT!!!!

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (50 lbs less than stock)
  • Silver AEM CAI
  • V1 planned

[This message has been edited by EricL (edited 06-13-2001).]
Old 06-13-2001, 09:28 PM
Racer

Ericl as i said

If you read the post
You did not refer to him as a friend and just as a guy you took your car who was good. That is why I stated if he was a friend that would be diffrent, and I said in the posting that "I Don't Know BOB". Trying to Make sure that You know that I did not mean to Judge him just I don't know him or his work. Not to say that he would just people have.

I did not mean to offend you it was More a question of who he is and what is behind his reasoning. Since there was none. other than He said.
You know how these forms are we want to know why its better, you can't say just because.
(we'er Anal)
To see if there is any justification to go out and spend more money.

No hard feelings
Sorry to have offend you.

PS I think your right it is total prefrence.I just found out from my friend who works at Porsche and another friend who works at Ferrari told me that The 303 it is used on vinyl and vinyl like leather (American car Leather GM Chrysler, Ford some Japanese cars.) But it adds abit more protection. They use Lexol or Connolly hide
food, Zymol and told me that it was fine for our leather.

------------------
Black Type-S

[This message has been edited by 360 (edited 06-13-2001).]
Old 06-13-2001, 11:01 PM
I love my CL-S

I clean the leather once a month
the new leather smell is gone but it is shinny

------------------
01 silver cl-s
AEM CAI red
Piaa 19169
Cannon winter floor mats
35% and 5% tint
Old 06-15-2001, 03:44 PM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by EricL:
Bob said it is a "Coated Leather" thing. And he prefers the "other" product.

He did tell me to NEVER put any leather product directly on the seat, always on a soft cloth. There should be no excess to seep in through the perforations. This goes for any product that is used.
</font>
Thank you for digging into this topic! Do you know the price of the kit, or if there is a place that sells the
"Fiber-Shield Inc's, "Vicker's Leather Revitalizer". Part # FS405B" to the general public, or is the only way to get it by going through a local autobody shop? I rarely need the service of a body shop, so I don't know how friendly they are to ording products for people.

One more quick question on the Vicker's leather, is it also a good general leather conditioner for other leather products, such as home furniture or jackets? Just curious if I can spread the cost to other items in the house

------------------
2001 Satin Silver CL Type S.
No Navi, PIAA 19169, Comptech Sways, Century Childseat, Mudguards.

[This message has been edited by fast_daddy_car (edited 06-15-2001).]
Old 06-15-2001, 10:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Thank you for digging into this topic! Do you know the price of the kit, or if there is a place that sells the
"Fiber-Shield Inc's, "Vicker's Leather Revitalizer". Part # FS405B" to the general public, or is the only way to get it by going through a local autobody shop? I rarely need the service of a body shop, so I don't know how friendly they are to ording products for people.

One more quick question on the Vicker's leather, is it also a good general leather conditioner for other leather products, such as home furniture or jackets? Just curious if I can spread the cost to other items in the house

</font>

I don't know! Call the 1-800 # above, and you can talk to the sales/marketing folks there, they will give you the full scoop. I haven't ordered mine yet. I was just going to stop by Bob Geco's (one of these days), and let him know in advance to order me some. He said he would, 1-310-839-8337, I just don't think it is a "BIG SELLER", so I don't know how good he is with mail orders.

You might want to call the 800 #, and ask for the name of a distributor in your area, or see if they will sell you some.

As far as the usage for "other" stuff. Bob said the product is for all kinds of fine leather -- so check with them on exactly what stuff you are thinking of using the product on.

As, I said, I'm going to get some soon, I just don't have it yet.

The 800 # and other info is in this thread.

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Silver AEM CAI
  • V1 planned
Old 06-25-2001, 04:27 PM
Ult
Instructor

Hey 360,

Given that you've been around so many different types of Luxury cars, have you noticed a difference in the feel/quality of the leathers?

How the does the Acura fare vs them?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 360:
I conditioned my seats the first day i got it. Let it sit out in the sun to get warm and then i use Lexol. (optional) The longer you let it sit and the more you use softer it gets (Its trial and error), but it can get kind of sticky. The sooner you do it the better it help to prevent cracks and creases especially if you use it every day.

I have taken care of leather seats since 1984 I take care of the cars in my Family. We've had and still have some of these cars with Leather, 2-S class Benzs, 3-7 serises bimmers , 2 acuras, 4 Lexus, and an Audi.

When you start to see signs of wear like creases and starts to feel harder time to condition. but depending on your weather and use between 1.5 - 3 Months.

</font>

------------------
-Ult
Old 06-25-2001, 08:00 PM
5th Gear

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AcurA Crazy:
I have had my car for only a week, but i was wondering when i should clean and condition my leather seats.. i want these seats to last without cracking....any ideas when to do this?

</font>
I started about 3 months after I got the car....I use what the Mercedes Dealer around the corner recommends...Jaguar's Leather Cleaner and Conditioner....its expensive but works and smells great....

Old 06-29-2001, 12:59 AM
Intermediate

There has been much discussion about conditioning the CL-S perforated seats. Is the Lexol good for the CL-P non-perforated seats? Is there another product that is better? My CL is almost two weeks old and I want to get off to a good start.
Old 07-01-2001, 09:55 PM
Advanced

on Friday I asked the dealer what they were selling for leather conditioning and he showed me a fancy black pouched Acura kit with a two step product retailing for $30. Comes with a little white towel and a small bottle of glass cleaner. Could not see who the OEM was so I passed on it due to the price. Anyone tried that stuff?
Old 07-02-2001, 03:46 AM
Racer

Originally posted by Ult:
<STRONG>Hey 360,

Given that you've been around so many different types of Luxury cars, have you noticed a difference in the feel/quality of the leathers?

How the does the Acura fare vs them?

Ult

In the past some of Acura’s leather has been sub par almost paper like and very thin but in the newer cars it is much better. I like them better than M-B and Jags (not sure about the newer Jag’s) because they tend to make very stiff leather (Just my preference) and not as nice as BMW 7, they have the nicest leather Very soft and thick (glove like) but the most recent 7 series aren’t as nice as the last generation. Lexus LS has very nice seats also the past 2 models have the next best leather seat may be even better than BMW now , the GS is not quite as nice as the LS. ES are not bad but I actually like the leather in our cars better than the lower models Lexus. Audi has kind of vinyl leather but very durable, but they have different kinds of leather you can get, that’s just what I have in mine ( looks better than it feels).

So to summit up for you.

1. BMW 7
2. Lexus LS
3. Lexus GS, Acura CL
4. M-B S
5. Lexus ES
6. Audi A4

To Tell you the truth it really varies with each car it really depends on the cut of leather. The leather in my CL seamed a lot softer than my friend’s.

But that’s just my opinion.

Hope that helps.

</STRONG>
Old 07-06-2001, 02:29 AM
Ricky Bobby

Originally posted by 360:
[QB][/QB]
I must go against you with this. I think that BMW's leather is not that great. And Lexus is not wonderful at all. I hate it to tell the truth. Mercedes leather may not be as soft, but the Nappa leather they use last over time better than almost any other car. Jag, RR and Bentley use Connolly leather, with is the best leather out. It is a Scandanavian leather so it is very cold there and there is less bug bites on the hides of the cows. This make a very "grain rich leather" that the Germans and British like.

We have a several S Class Benzes (a 2001 S600 on the way) along with the 97 S500 and the 99 SL500. Also just got the new ML55 in. The only BMW is the M3 and the leather is not that great. The Mercedes are great.

Also my parents just ordered a new Bentley Arnage Red Label. It has over 550 square feet of premium "A" grade Connolly leather!!!

BMW uses a Montana based leather that is not that great. Does not last that long, tends to get too warn to easy.
Old 07-06-2001, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally posted by rp_carbiz:
<STRONG>

Also my parents just ordered a new Bentley Arnage Red Label. It has over 550 square feet of premium "A" grade Connolly leather!!!

BMW uses a Montana based leather that is not that great. Does not last that long, tends to get too warn to easy.</STRONG>
Well sounds like you had one hell of a life growing up!! I wanna see pics of all these cars..Not saying i dont belive you, im just saying that would be pimp to see all those cars together. Oh and take a pic of your house too, cuz that must be HUGE!!
Old 07-10-2001, 07:01 AM
Racer

rp_carbiz

The 3 series leather is not that great but the 7 series is very nice we had a 7 for 8 year and the S benz for 8 yrs and they both held up very well the BMW was in a little better shape but the benz belonged to my Mom so that could be the reason, than again she had a Lexus and it’s leather looked better than both (LS). The Leather in benz do last a while and are nice but they just tend to be stiff I just prefer the soft leather. And BMW 7 also use Napa Leather. The leather feel mainly depends on the tanning process. The Jag leather is Connolly but is kind of stiff and is not nearly as nice as RR and Bentley. They do have the one of best Leather but I have never owned one, but I have friends that do so I didn’t include them because I have never personal owned one (or some one in my fam). Ferrari is right up there with them, they have great leather too.

The old Lexus leather was not that bad and in the ls400 they also used Napa leather. The 1999 and up are much nicer, I’m not sure what kind of leather they use now but you should take a second look it is very nice. The es,rx Leather kind of suck, kind of paper like.

But it is Preference when it comes down to it. I too would love to see the Bentley thats got to be sweet. I Could never convince my Parents to get one they thought it was a wast Of money and they really don't take car of cars unless I'm there. They kind of run there cars in the ground and just buy another one and keep the old one for an extra car untill its dead. ( I guess it would be kind of a sin for them to run a car like that in to the ground).