What have I done!!??

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 11:36 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What have I done!!??

SOmehow through severe negelct and less than ideal weather conditions here in Alaska, I have allowed my car to look and feel like this...

We have a date today... I plan on plugging in the tunes, drinking some beer and retoring her back to a condition that is not quite as embarrassing.

Any suggestions on protection here in the far north? We are heading into the season of sand, salt, wind, freeze, and well if you name it... we'll get it!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
A quick polish, (Optimum or Four Star) followed by a nice layer of UPP x 2 (Four Star), with a little sprinkling of Collinite 476sd x 2. That my friend is protection from the elements.....
Old 11-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Advanced

hook it up

Where oh where could I get all this magical potion???

I am afraid we have no REAL wash and wax supply store here in this state. Let me know so my car does not sneak attack me in the night and slit my throat ...
Old 11-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by warriorxc
Where oh where could I get all this magical potion???

I am afraid we have no REAL wash and wax supply store here in this state. Let me know so my car does not sneak attack me in the night and slit my throat ...
Just visit Exceldetail and you'll be pretty much set. Don't forget to enter "Acurazine" in the coupon code for a 10% discount . . .
Old 11-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Hawhyen51
Just visit Exceldetail and you'll be pretty much set. Don't forget to enter "Acurazine" in the coupon code for a 10% discount . . .
Doh!!!!! I've ordered quite a bit from Patrick, and I never knew about this 10% discount! NOW I find out!!!!!!!