Turtle Wax

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 08:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turtle Wax

folks, i've tried just about everything, and i keep coming back to Turtle Wax Express Shine (spritz wax in green spray bottle). wash car, chamois dry, spritz and dry with Turtle Wax Express Shine, leaves surface like a wax job, no hassle, no fuss.

since i got my 04' NBP TL in May i've tried a few different waxes (the better ones) just to see how they work (eagle-one nano wax, meguiars, etc). i still use the spritz alot more, and wax about twice per year.

and just a fyi, i found that Simple Green works wonders on rims, and Meguiars rubber/vinyl/plastic (in red spray bottle) is the best stuff i've ever used for tires.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cvajs
folks, i've tried just about everything, and i keep coming back to Turtle Wax Express Shine (spritz wax in green spray bottle). wash car, chamois dry, spritz and dry with Turtle Wax Express Shine, leaves surface like a wax job, no hassle, no fuss.

since i got my 04' NBP TL in May i've tried a few different waxes (the better ones) just to see how they work (eagle-one nano wax, meguiars, etc). i still use the spritz alot more, and wax about twice per year.

and just a fyi, i found that Simple Green works wonders on rims, and Meguiars rubber/vinyl/plastic (in red spray bottle) is the best stuff i've ever used for tires.
CV use whatever floats your boat ! I would eventually like to try the TW Platinum. But for now its all Blackfire, Platinum (Fourstar), occasional Wolfgang or NXT. I use Clearkote Quikshine for my instant detailer.