The Trigger Sprayer that will change your detailing experience

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
The Trigger Sprayer that will change your detailing experience

Kwazar Products – Durable double-action manual action and electronic sprayers and excessories

These extremely durable hand sprayers and backpack sprayers are imported from Europe and use chemical resistant VITON seals for long life and functionality. The Double-action pump makes spraying easier by releasing fluid on the release of the trigger as well as the pull of the trigger. Now you can apply your product with double the efficiency and the ergonomic design fits your hand perfectly. The fine mist to full stream adjustable nozzle make the sprayers ideal for every project from HazMat clean up to household cleaning to fine misting for agricultural purposes. These are ultra-efficient, durable, high-quality sprayers. Now you can order any of the Mercury Pro+, Venus Pro+, Hermes 2 and Orion Pro+ products directly from vortech.

Mecury Pro + Sprayer Bottles

Viton Seals/Double Action Trigger

Available colour coding
Unique double-action trigger head means a constant, fine spray with half the effort. The essential seals are resistant to most commonly used chemicals.
The Cleaning Line family of Mercury PRO+ manual sprayers is a series of small professional sprayers, ranging from 0.5L to 1.0L for washing and cleaning. They are mainly earmarked for home use but also, e.g. in filling stations or in medical facilities. They are simple to use and very efficient. Their high quality and Viton seals guarantee fault- free operation.

MSRP - $15.99 (0.5 Liter)- $17.99 (1 Liter)

Venus Pro +

Pro+ sprayers contain features specifically designed to enhance their value to the professional cleaning market.
The family of Venus PRO+ compression sprayers is a series of small professional sprayers, ranging from 1.0L to 2.0L for aplication and cleaning. They are mainly earmarked for home use but also, e.g. in filling stations or in medical facilities. They are simple to use and very efficient. Like their manual brother Mercury, their high quality and Viton seals guarantee fault-free operation.

Video of the Mecury Pro + in action
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TCFPWVJHU3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TCFPWVJHU3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Close up video of the Mecury Pro +

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYI0LLlcFLA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYI0LLlcFLA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

3 pack at $44.95

6 pack at $80.95

Click Here to Order Your Kwazar Mercury Pro + Trigger Sprayers
Old 06-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts

Those are a pretty penny.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Former Sponsor

yes they are but they are so worth it.

also we will guarantee them from leaks and defects for life.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:27 AM
I'm Craig

Received 299 Likes on 207 Posts
6 for $80?? Christ. They look nice and all but my 6 pack of bottles for $5 from Sam's Club are doing the trick for now.

I wanna see a video of them spraying stuff.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Former Sponsor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYI0LLlcFLA
Old 07-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good God that's pricey.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they may be pricey but they are well worth it when claying or anything that involves heavy spraying!
Old 07-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
I'm not gonna lie. It's cool. And it looks like a good quality sprayer.

But unless I was doing commercial operation, I couldn't justify paying ~$15 for a single plastic spray bottle. I'll forego the convenience and save my $1 bottles that I have to squeeze and extra time for the same amount of product.