Some People Don't Care - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Notices

Some People Don't Care

Old 10-05-2017, 02:06 AM
Registered Member

Some People Don't Care

Hi Everyone I have a pet peeve now , my car is filled with door dings and rock chips, this normal . I try to park far away as possible and in corners. But when it's cold I get lazy and park close. I witnessed too many people opening their doors and leaving contact on my passenger side and just walking out like they didn't do anything.I find that this happens with a majority of handicap or elderly people , and people with junky cars. The next person that does this , I will confront them. I wish they made a 6 channel dash cam.Another thing that scares me the most is I see people using car brushes at wand washes and just go bananas scrubbing the paint , I cringe.. But hey it's their car in the end of the day!
Old 10-13-2017, 09:05 PM
Registered Member

Ignorance is bliss.... there are many days when I wish I did not know what a swirl mark was or the difference between a proper car washing and driving through the "Swirl-O-Matic". For those who know the difference, it can be an obsession ()... for everyone else, let them enjoy their simple minded car care.

As far as the door dings go, that is not ok... I can't stand that so many people are blind to the fact that they just smacked someone else's car and caused damage. Thankfully a PDR magician can remove the majority of door dings without issue and it is MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper than a trip to the body shop.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.