soap residue

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soap residue

I use pinnacle bodywork shampoo. aroma of coconuts and the intense shine is great. most important on black tsx it doesn't smear or leave streaks even if car is hot. however have noticed sometimes don't rinse off enough and if cleaning car off a few days later can see the soap being wiped off. What is the best way besides rinsing with water to get this residue off. you rcan't see any film or cloudiness on the car but don't want to leave on car, even pinnacle. i use a detail spray after washing (yep crystal mist) which works great.
Old 10-21-2004, 08:05 PM
cmf
ATCer

You're not dead yet?
Old 10-21-2004, 09:28 PM
ABP TSX

I shower in Einszett Perls ... does that count ?

As for your love for Pinnacle:
:whocares:
Old 10-21-2004, 09:33 PM
Instructor

this guy is like a wart on the ass of society.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:40 AM
Racer

guess nobody wants to have a forum here. figured acura would have more classy owners than comments being made. guess this board attracts the low life, oh well. by the way pinnacle makes some very nice products. www.pinnaclewax.com
Originally Posted by gsclifton
I shower in Einszett Perls ... does that count ?

As for your love for Pinnacle:
:whocares:
Old 10-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Instructor

Listen numbnuts, this is a dicussion and advice and comunication forum, not a place to drop shameless plugs. You have not had one informative thread on this forum. Everything you post somehow always leads back to proving yourself as a troll with nothing in mind but pimping out Pinnacle. Everyone on here contributes in some way or another with helpful tips and techniques that are targeted towards the main goal of helping others achive a higher standard in detailing........everyone that is but you. You end every post with some BS about Pinnacle and how you rub it on your ass everynight or something. Pinnacle is a great product but you have no perception of how to offer advice or techniques using other brands. Come to think of it, you have no perception on how to properly detail an automobile. Didnt you once say "I would never rub clay on my car". To everyone on here that has an idea of what we're doing, that sums up your knowledge right there. But its not that your just ignorant, its that you have no ambition to learn. You're too focused on your "tunnel polishings" and people breaking their necks to look at your car, which I'm sure NO ONE is doing.

Now lets move on to your next stupid comment. " I figured Acura would have more classy owners" and " I guess this board attracts the low lifes" . Are you kidding me?? Didnt your dumass tell me I "lived on a farm and must be miserable with my life" ? And that was just a couple of weeks ago. Then earlier you said to me "This guy must be having financial problems". How you came to these conclusions is beyond me. You obviously had no intelligent comeback what so ever, so you resort to your old faithful comebacks that probably didnt even work in junior high. With comments like those we all realize what a "classy owner" you really are............Isnt hipocracy a bitch?

To call everyone on here "low lifes" is about the bumbest thing you've posted yet. And you've posted some pretty dumb things. Everyone I've met in here has been nothing but nice and kind and very informative. I've met people in here from all walks of life and from every corner of the country, and even other countries. I'm sure like myself that others have made good friends in here. And we all share a passion and excitement from owning our TSX's and the joy that comes from driving and keeping them clean.

I think you owe everyone on this forum an apology.