Review: Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Safety Car

Received 81 Likes on 50 Posts
Review: Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax

Review: Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Spray Wax
“Pinnacle Souverän™ Liquid Spray Wax is a real carnauba wax combined with liquid crystalline polymers and lubricants to create an incredible carnauba spray wax. This true spray carnauba wax works hand in hand with Souverän™ Paste Wax to produce the most dazzling, wet, multi-dimensional shine possible on any color paint."(Autogeek.net)

Products used:

Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Spray Wax New Formula!
Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba, waterless car wash, eco friendly car wash products
Supreme 530 microfiber towel, buffing cloth, drying towel, detailing towel, 530 towel

Pinnacle Crystal Clear Glass Cleaner with Water Repellent
Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing, tire protectant, tire dressing

My wifes car was washed this past weekend so I did a waterless wash with pinnacle waterless wash.

Bottle is marked with a sticker on the back to tell it’s the new formula. Also you can defiantly tell the new stuff apart from the old by the scent. The former Souveran had a nice sweet butterscotch scent, this one still smells sweet but I can’t pin point the scent.

Couple of things I do want to focus on this review is the ease of use and the look; this Souveran spray stays on vertical surface and does not run so you will have ample amount of time to spread it, and buff. Buffing is effortless and I have tried this on my black car (sorry no pics) and on my wife car (pics below) and no streaking!!! Now the look, you get a deep warm glow that mimics Souveran, and the reflections are pretty insane considering I spend 10 minutes applying and buffing with Cobra 530s

Conclusion, yes I will buy again due to ease of use, the look, and the scent is amazing!!!

Tires are finished in Pinnacle Onyx Spray, and windows are coated with Pinnacle Glass sealant and where cleaned with Pinnacle Glass Cleaner (after I took pic )

There was no sun so I tried my best to get some reflection shots.

Enjoy and please ask questions.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Stop Drop and Roll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Do you work for Pinnacle? JK. Does the spray wax stain trim or smear on windows if you happen to overspray? Thanks for the write up
Old 03-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Safety Car

Received 81 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by jtsangAZ
Do you work for Pinnacle? JK. Does the spray wax stain trim or smear on windows if you happen to overspray? Thanks for the write up
Lol I wish... Just a Finance guy in a 3 piece monkey suit.

It does not stain trims and I did try it on the windows, it left a lil haze but cleaned up with the MF quite well.

Pic of my black car... Please forgive me for the dirty wheel wells. We are still expecting snow so I will clean them when its spring here.

Pure Awesomness.