Review: Pinnacle Liquid Souverän and new Rinsless.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Safety Car

Received 81 Likes on 50 Posts
Review: Pinnacle Liquid Souverän and new Rinsless.

Sticker on top to tell us it’s the new formula.

This stuff is Thick!!! Yet applies thin, and didn't get absorbed in the pad like many sealants do. I only loaded the pad twice to do the whole CRV.

Also to show everyone, you don’t need a DA to apply this. Just get a 4 inch pad and a velcro Carand handle.

After letting it haze for 20 mins I removed it. I hate removing a hazed nuba.. But this stuff was a whole different ball game; it came off easy as my sealants. Almost as easy as BFWD and Megs finishing Wax, so defiantly a plus!!!

Letting it haze.

The finish!!!

The finish is super slick; the shine is deep and warm. Also I like to note never have I seen the metallic paint flakes pop like this with a liquid nuba wax.

The prep on my wife’s car was straight forward; I washed with D114 rinseless, and used BF TPnS to clean the paint. If the paint needed a deeper cleaning I would have went with DG501. This is the only winter prep my wifes car will get. Overall I am really impressed with this Nuba, easy to apply and remove. One 16 oz bottle should last 30 or so application.

The wheels are dressed with Pinnacle Black Onyx tire dressing and windows with Pinnacle Glasscoat sealant.

I want to share my thoughts on this rinseless and a little summary on how it compares to others I have tried.

The Process
This is straight forward, the bottles states 1oz to 2 gallons of water. My wifes Tonka Truck was a little soiled so I did 1.5 oz to 2 gallons of water. I also have a habit of spraying the really soiled parts of the car down with a waterless wash and I used Pinnacle Waterless to do so.

The finish

The flakes are popping and reflection of my Black Pearl

Finished the windows with the new Pinnacle Glass Cleaner

Final thoughts:
I have used various rinseless washes such as BF, Megs D114, DG, ONR, and now the Pinnacle. I use the BF and D114 as my go to rinsless and this will join the duo. The Pinnacle leaves a super slick finish, and an impressive nuba glow. With all these rinseless washes being great products it’s hard to choose a favorite, and this will be my rule of thumb:

-I will use the BF when I have a sealant as my LSP
-I will use the Pinnacle when I have a Nuba LSP
-I will use the Meguiars D114 when the car is really dirty and I don’t want to alter the look of the LSP.

Hope this helps and please feel free to ask questions
-Dhaval
The following users liked this post:
iSeeYouTwo (12-05-2012)