Rejex...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 12:46 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rejex...

Hey Guys,

I have a co-worker that swears by Rejex, and I was wondering how good it really is? I've been using Meguiars Synthetic Wax, and it seems as if that holds up fairly long.

Also, if I have a fresh coat of wax on my car, and I go 3-4 weeks without washing it, is that better than washing it more frequently? I'm trying to preserve this last coat of wax now that winters on its way.

Thanks much!
Old 10-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been using Rejex for 2 years now and its awesome! Not many people know about it. I apply it to everything including wheels, paint, glass, boat. I think its considered a sealant more than a wax. Great durability and longevity. Not bad on shine and depth either.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 84 Likes on 79 Posts
i've used it once ... i can vouch for its pretty good!
Old 10-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
I had a client who wanted me to use it on his Porsche. As I recall it was very heavy in the petroleum (mineral spirits) dept?
I used Four Star Ult. Paint Protectant for the longest time, but they jacked the price up on me and......well, ya just reach a point and say. enough is enough, $30.00 a bottle is more than Im willing to pay for....Rejex is priced right if it delivers....I know the Porsche guys like it, I just didnt care for it....
Old 10-31-2010, 03:07 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
I use Menz powerlock, works great for me.
Although I'll probably try Prima next, seeing that it can be bought locally for me and I do like Prima Swirl/Epic/Clarity/Hydro.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
i have been using rejex for about 5-6 yrs now... i was first introduced to it when i lived in Dallas and a friend worked in the manufacturing company that makes it... before it got popular, he gave me industrial sized bottles to try... we initially tested it my friends boat as a sealant... we polished the bottom of the boat with it and managed to gain a few mph on the top speed of the boat...

i only use rejex on wheels... esp when i used to detail a friends 3G TL MT which would have crazy brakedust from the brembos and i eventually just carried the practice over to my cars... a few coats of rejex on the inside and outside of the wheel, and you would just need to hose down the wheel every few days to clean it...

there was one point where i could literally use an air compressor to blow off the brake dust on the wheel and it looks like it was just cleaned... but to be honest, i'm not sure if that is from having so many layers of rejex on the wheel or i just kept up with keeping them cleaned...

so it has my vouch...