More on Zaino---->

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2001, 01:48 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More on Zaino---->

I just wanted to state my opinions on Zaino pertaining to the "ease of use" catagory. I can't understand why some of you guys feel that Zaino is a lot of work. The initial prep (claying, etc) is optional, and should be done no matter what finishing products you use. I consider that a wash. Zaino goes on in 2 steps for the first application, and one step after that. Most of you were probably using a 2 step system (polish, glaze, wax, etc) anyhow, so the # of steps is the same. Actually, Zaino is easier because you don't have to remove the Z1 (step 1), you just apply the Z2 over it and remove the 2 layers when it dries. After this, it works the same as a one step process when you decide to put another coat on, but it lasts so long and keeps the paint so glossy and slick that maintainance is a breeze. In the long run, it actually saves time, because you won't find yourself out there every 2 weekends reapplying like you probably were used to with most carnuba products. When you do reapply you are actually LAYERING the coats because it is a non-abrasive system. You are deepening the shine and enhancing the protection and durability. These are results you can see. As for application, in my opinion it goes on easy (even in 90 ° sun) and wipes off even easier. If you put it on too thick it might take an hour to dry, but who cares...just sit back, have a brew or make lunch. Once it is dry it will still come off very easily and fast. The best part is that it doesn't leave dust or white residue in the cracks or around the badges. I don't know why anyone would want to use anything else after trying this. I have been using the zaino system for almost 3 years now and I get compliments on my cars all the time....and maintaining them couldn't be easier.