Leather/Eagle One Nano-Protectant

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Leather/Eagle One Nano-Protectant

Hello,

I saw posts re Eagle leather care but no specification if reg or nano.
Anyone use this Eagle "nanotechnology" leather product? Comments on quality in comparison to competitors?

I'll read the wash &wax forum for suggestions--zaino, zymol, pinnacle, etc.. and other forum favs. Would like to find some excellent products for total car care locally rather than online if possible.

I'm ready to purchase a new vehicle and want to start out right --this time .

Thanks for the info, Mike.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,012 Likes on 1,431 Posts
Lexol Leather cleaner and conditioner, available at advance discount auto parts or autozone.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LokiRN
Would like to find some excellent products for total car care locally rather than online if possible.

I'm ready to purchase a new vehicle and want to start out right --this time .

Thanks for the info, Mike.
Usually the online products (careful) are a step ahead of the OTC brands. they may be a tad more $ but normally worth it. if you are buying a new vehicle, and want to do it right, dont skimp on car care products......
Old 02-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by exceldetail
Usually the online products (careful) are a step ahead of the OTC brands. they may be a tad more $ but normally worth it. if you are buying a new vehicle, and want to do it right, dont skimp on car care products......

Thanks exceldetail,

I have no aversion to buying online especially for a good product selection. I hope to find a supplier of higher end products locally where I could see results firsthand and support that provider . YEARS ago finding zymol nearby proved to be a chore-then the vendor disappeared.

If the past is any indicator, a variety of choices nearby might be a problem and I will certainly look you up-- I think I saw post that you had product (zaino?) for sale.

Regards, Mike