Leather Care

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 03:35 PM
TSXRCR22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TOGWT
3. (UVR) Protection - you should consider additional sunscreen protection (especially if you own a convertible) leather conditioners typically do not offer any UV screening. The best solution is to alternate between a leather conditioner and a, ultra violet radiation (UVR) protection (303™ Aerospace Protectant). One month use a conditioner to keep the leather healthy and supple. On alternate months mist and wipe the leather with a UVR protection. After application allow 60 minutes for product to cure, then using a 100% cotton cloth to lightly buff surface (Zaino Z-10 contains UVR protection)
Is there a product that cleans, conditions, and protects?
What should I use everytime I wash my car?
I live in Maryland, the sun is bad, though not as bad as Florida.
I have heated seats, they are perforated (holes in the bottom and top), what precautions should I take? Do I need to worry about the fact they are heated seats?
Old 03-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Advanced

ok dumb question here.....i have a 2006 tsx. a couple of spills already (soda and juice). as soon as it spilt, i wiped it off with a damp paper towel and then dried it off. it was just a small spill (like maybe 5-10 drops). one of the spills occured in the heated seast on the passenger side. will this cause any damage to the heated seats? aside from the water and paper towel technique, any other suggestions?
Old 03-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Integraboy22
Is there a product that cleans, conditions, and protects?
What should I use everytime I wash my car?
I live in Maryland, the sun is bad, though not as bad as Florida.
I have heated seats, they are perforated (holes in the bottom and top), what precautions should I take? Do I need to worry about the fact they are heated seats?
oooo good questions. ditto. i live in norhtern va. i have heated seats too. 2006 tsx. the answers will really come in handy.

thanks.