Just what you need, more new products!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Just what you need, more new products!!

Ok, after several weeks of testing, numerous test beds, and evaluations, I have decided to bring aboard (3/12/07) yet another item! I actually found out about this item from another forum (Corvettes), and well, curiosity got the best of me. So I emailed to company owner and set up some products to evaluate.
First off:
Freedom Original Waterless Car Wash - Our Flagship product for 8 years:
"Freedom Original Formula is better than ever! Now orange in color and with a pleasant citrus scent. Our new formula is made for extreme temperatures and can be used used on a wet or dry car. Use this to remove light oxidation and water spots to get your paint clean, waxed and polished.
It is a water-based product that contains special "space-aged" polymers, soaps, surfactants, lubricating agents, non-abrasive pumas, a trace of alcohol, a special Fossil Wax and the finest Brazilian Carnauba Wax you can buy. It's the perfect waterless car wash and polish. It's intended for use on dirty, oxidized and/ or everyday cars. It has been our flagship product for almost 8 years. It works great and smells great and people love using it. It is completely biodegradable, non-toxic, non hazardous, V.O.C. compliant. It is silicone free and petroleum free."
My evalutaions found the non abrasive pumas actually help to fill minute scratches and swirls, as well as eliminate light oxidation and light stains. I actually had a individual call me over while detailing one day. His concern were water spots from his sprinkler on his A4. I told him to give me 20 minutes, and I would take care of it. Long story short, a little Freedom Original, and a microfiber took care of it in very short order. I did a quick detail from the front doors up, and sealed with Duragloss 921 AquaWax. A quick $20.00!! Retails for $18.99

Next is the Freedom Waterless Car Wash - Freedom ONE - Our newest Waterless Car Wash - "Perfect for NEWER cars!"This product is a non-wax, water-based, organic-plant-based soap/ surfactant/ special proprietary polymer formula can be used on everything except the tires. The organic light soap & surfactants dissolve much of the harmful dirt on contact and the polymers wrap around it to protect from scratching. No wax means no more smearing on windows and no more white residue on rubber. This product is super easy to use and can be used on a wet or dry car. It is perfect for newer cars, but can be used as a maintainer of older ones too. We recommend using Freedom Original Formula on older cars first to remove the oxidation, water spots and other contaminates. Freedom ONE creates a super slick and shiny surface that is virtually non-stick. Your car stays cleaner, longer. It is completely biodegradable, non-toxic, non hazardous, V.O.C. compliant, contains no petroleum distillates, and it is non-corrosive, anti-static, and completely safe to ship and use everyday. It is currently orange color with a new, citrus scent, similar to the original product.

My evaluations concur with the manufacturers claims. Very easy to use, just spray, wipe, and buff. Great shine, light cleaning, pleasant non offensive odor, and can be used just about everywhere! Plus theres no petroleum, so its gentle to your hands and senses! I wouldnt carry anything, if I didnt believe they were worthy! Retails for $18.99

Last edited by exceldetail; 03-03-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Patrick, how does it compare to the Optimum NRWS? You know you're gonna drive me broke.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Danny, not quite the same. The Freedom products are for surfaces requiring a lighter, quicker, cleaning. In all honesty, I tried a QD version of NRWS and just didnt find it to my liking. Every now and then you just kind of stumble on a product that quirks your interest, and this was one. I really like it and have been using it full time on details which require light cleaning, and or light stain removals. The NRWS wont remove light stains without additional pressure. This is just a quick spray to surface, MF, wipe, turn and buff. Its really quite amazing, I dont know if you can determine the excitement in my message. LOL.
I think what impressed me was the work on the Audi with the H2O spots. I was at a loss with what to try (Cuz water spots can be an issue) and i thought, "What the hell"....I'll try the freedom Original....I was like "Damn!", then I was sold. Think of it as an organic ultra light polish in a bottle, with Nuba!
The Freedom One doesnt quite have the cleaning ability. The Freedom claims really hit the nail on the head with this, its very accurate....(which is an anomoly in todays world).
If I had some samples, I would surely send you one for review.....
Old 03-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea, I did notice your enthusiasm towards this product. I guess this was a really good find. Did you check out their site? They have a sample pack for $15. The sample kit includes 2 micro fiber towels - 1 Freedom Waterless Car Wash, 1 All Shine, 1 Protect All, & 1 Liquid Metal Polish. Their current special looks like a pretty good deal.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Killer deal! To my knowlege, the All Shine is being replaced by the Freedom One....And I havent tried the LM polish yet.......The website has nice navigation and information. Im not too find of the demo's though.......Rubbing in circles?