FW1 Racing Formula Wash & Wax

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 11:36 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FW1 Racing Formula Wash & Wax

Have anyone heard of FW1 wash & wax? Is this product any good?

Welcome to FW1SHINE.COM
FW1SHINE.COM is your online order process center to receive RGS LABS, Inc. Waterless Formulation FW1 Wash & Wax with Carnauba Wax and its clear coat safe. FW1 Wash & Wax Waterless Formulation leaves a fresh washed and waxed shine on your car. When used as directed, FW1 Wash & Wax cleans and shines paint, chome, rims, glass and plastic surfaces. If used as directed, FW1 Wash & Wax removes tar, grime, bugs, tree sap, grease and more from the sufaces of cars, RVs, boats, personal watercraft, motorcycles, airplanes, trucks, bicyles and more.
To apply FW1 Waterless Formulation to your vehicle for a show car shine:
Select an outdoor location where you would usually clean and wax your car.
1. Shake well!
2. Spray on a light coat of RGS Labs FW1 directly on a 3-4 foot section of the vehicle.
3. Use a Terry Cloth Towel to gently rub RGS Labs FW1 in a circular motion (protective gloves recommended).
4. Allow 10-20 seconds for FW1 to dry to a "haze".
5. Using a second soft towel (Micro Fiber Towel recommended) buff off excess to a show car shine.
6. To avoid overspray when using around tires or black molding/insulation tight spaces, spray directly on the application towel and wipe FW1 on.
Note: For faded paints, bugs, tar, tree sap, etc. apply a heavier coat directly on the spot to be treated, then let stand 2-3 minutes to allow product to remove substance(s) from surface before rubbing.
Excellent for all Painted Surfaces, Glass, Mirrors, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Gel-Coat Finishes and non-porous Plastics. (Avoid using on Seats, Dashboards, Vinyl Tops, Convertible Tops, Molding or Tires.)
Each 17.50 oz. aerosol can of FW1 Wash & Wax will clean and protect the average sized vehicle 2 - 3 times. (This is because FW1 Waterless Formulation cleans and "establishes" the high performance wax qualities on your vehicle.) As you learn the wonders of FW1 Waterless Formulation and how to get the look you desire, the amount of cleanings per can will increase, up to 3 applications for large vehicles or boats and up to 6 applications for small vehicles.
On average FW1 Waterless Formulation should be applied every 3 months, depending on weather conditions.
FW1 Wash & Wax removes oxidation and restores faded paint. FW1 contains no silicones, teflons, or CFCs (chorofluorcarbons) which are harmful to the environment. FW1 is also clear coat and gel coat (i.e. boat) safe. FW1 provides UV Protection, packaged in a Recycled Steel 17.50 oz. aerosol can, with 40% more wash & wax formulation free per can, lab tested and race car pit proven. Try the Waterless Detail Car Care System Kit with TS2 Touchless Tire Shine, GP3 General Purpose Cleaner, and CU4 Carpet & Upholstery all in Recycled Steel 17.50 oz. aerosol cans.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
First I heard about this one. It looks like a one product does it all, waterless wash with carnuba mixed in, kinda fall into the 5 Star Shine category. I'm kinda leery about these types of products especially in aerosol dispensers. I think I'll just stick with the conventional products I'm currently using.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, Im guilty........I bought it about a yr ago, hook, line & sinker...........
Save yourself the $8.00/ Its full of petroleum for the most part. If your looking for something in an aerosol, go no further then ProtectAll Do it All in a 6oz aerosol for $7.00. There's a huge difference in products....
I actually use the 16oz spray bottle product quite a bit.
"Removes tar, grime, bugs, tree sap & grease" are your first indication its probably full of kerosene.....
Old 08-15-2006, 12:02 AM
Banned

Thanks, i'll take your guys advice and stay away.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:52 PM
1st Gear

the fw1 looked neat when they demo'ed it at a local gas station. well I bit and decided to try it out. BIG MISTAKE. I usually don't have a dirty car, but between overtime and about to go on vacation I have decided I can live without cleaning it for a few weeks (oh yea recent back injury as well).

anyways... I decided to clean my rims since they were really dirty. Well not even 12 hours later theres dirt on them again. There sales pitch was it will stay clean 3-4 weeks I didn't believe them, but thought well maybe I can try it. personally it looks great for a little bit what you don't hear in anyones statements is how it looks only a few days later...

It says 30 day money back guarantee, but you go through so much hassel trying to get them to live up to there bargain! I had one manager tell me to drive to there location to return it over an hour away! with recent gas prices It might cost me the same as I paid for it just in the gas getting there one way!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Junk...........I gave mine away.