Can you recommend me an All-In-One detailing polish/wax/sealant?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Can you recommend me an All-In-One detailing polish/wax/sealant?

Guys I'm getting tired of how long (full weekend) it takes me to fully detail my car and truck. I currently have a PC 7424XP to do the dirty work for me plus a full array of pads to work with. I just recently saw the review for Auto Finesse Tripple - All In One. Looks great, but not too sure this is what I really need for an AIO maintainer.

I'm hoping to find something that I do after washing my vehicle that takes say 4-6hrs at the most. Do you guys have any suggestions? If it's a wax based product I will probably follow it up with my Duragloss TPP #105 as I live in Arizona where we have an uber amount of sun usually hitting us.

Suggestions?
Old 11-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by chayos00
Guys I'm getting tired of how long (full weekend) it takes me to fully detail my car and truck. I currently have a PC 7424XP to do the dirty work for me plus a full array of pads to work with. I just recently saw the review for Auto Finesse Tripple - All In One. Looks great, but not too sure this is what I really need for an AIO maintainer.

I'm hoping to find something that I do after washing my vehicle that takes say 4-6hrs at the most. Do you guys have any suggestions? If it's a wax based product I will probably follow it up with my Duragloss TPP #105 as I live in Arizona where we have an uber amount of sun usually hitting us.

Suggestions?
If you're looking to keep it simple, but still want long-lasting paint protection and a glossy, wet looking finish, look no further than Pinnacle XMT 360. You will not find a AIO that is easier to use. It cleans, polishes and seals in one simple step.

Check out what it's capable of on single stage paint...

Rebirth of a Daily Driver - Oxidized Corolla

BEFORE

AFTER

I also used it as the product of choice for a Mercedes-Benz E350...

Germany's Finest Meets Pinnacle - My Story

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

Pinnacle XMT 360 is proof that you don't have to spend a ton of time or a lot of money to get great results.

Pinnacle XMT 360
Old 11-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek
If you're looking to keep it simple, but still want long-lasting paint protection and a glossy, wet looking finish, look no further than Pinnacle XMT 360. You will not find a AIO that is easier to use. It cleans, polishes and seals in one simple step.

I also used it as the product of choice for a Mercedes-Benz E350...

Pinnacle XMT 360 is proof that you don't have to spend a ton of time or a lot of money to get great results.

Pinnacle XMT 360

So with something like this, do you still need to spend the same amount of time as you would in the correction phase (compound or polish)? As I usually do about 3-4 slowww heavy passes and then 3-4 light touch bit faster passes? Or can I usually get by with just a few light touch faster passes?
Old 11-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by chayos00
So with something like this, do you still need to spend the same amount of time as you would in the correction phase (compound or polish)? As I usually do about 3-4 slowww heavy passes and then 3-4 light touch bit faster passes? Or can I usually get by with just a few light touch faster passes?
Set your polisher on speed 5 and practice an arm movement slightly faster than if you were doing correction work. Since you're not trying to abrade any paint, there is no need for an excessive amount of pressure to be applied to the machine. Work XMT 360 until it turns clear and wipe off what little product remains; it actually "melts" into the paint.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:49 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek
Set your polisher on speed 5 and practice an arm movement slightly faster than if you were doing correction work. Since you're not trying to abrade any paint, there is no need for an excessive amount of pressure to be applied to the machine. Work XMT 360 until it turns clear and wipe off what little product remains; it actually "melts" into the paint.
Okay that does sound better. Thanks for the suggestion Nick!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:25 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I would personally recommend Optmum Poli-Seal. I use it on the wife's Expedition because, well, im not spending the time on that big ass thing! The Expy is Black as well and it does a great job. I do not have any before and after shots but here is a link to the product and a great write up by Todd Cooperider.

http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php...P292/32-oz-S1/

http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php...to-the-rescue/