Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raceseng Shift Knobs - Anyone try them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 09:10 AM
Cruisin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Raceseng Shift Knobs - Anyone try them?

Doing some research on shift knobs and checked out this company Raceseng who makes knobs that fit the TL. I ran one of the knobs when I had a BRZ

They seem to have a racing heritage and have developed a lot of performance solutions for the FRS/BRZ. These guys make some really high-end shift knobs, really good quality, super heavy. Made in America too! They are expensive pieces but they hit the hand so well and because of their weight, really transform the shifting feel.

Has anyone tried them on the TL? I'm going to reach out and see if they would be willing to do a group-buy if there are people interested. Maybe get a discount

Raceseng TL - Acura - By Make

The following users liked this post:
justnspace (01-21-2016)
Old 01-21-2016, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,709 Likes on 6,716 Posts
I've only seen them on BRZ's so far and they do look great. IF it works, why not give it a shot!
justnspace (01-21-2016)
Old 01-21-2016, 10:06 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,159 Likes on 909 Posts
those are actually pretty sweet. i don't live in extreme temperatures but i could see some of the models being awesome because they have the stainless core with a delrin cover...which means you won't burn or freeze your hand when you get into your car.

interested to see if someone tries one out...if you do please post your review/pics!
i'd possibly be in for a group buy to get the price down. with me living in san diego, it's not necessary to change at the existing price but we all like throwing money at our cars haha
justnspace (01-21-2016)
Old 01-22-2016, 11:16 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,159 Likes on 909 Posts
i read up a lot on these shift knobs last night and they get a ton of great reviews even though they are pretty pricey. i have been emailing the owner with just random questions and he said he could do a group buy if we got at least 10 people (more discount with more people up to 20 people/20% off).

i don't want to get in trouble here so i apologize to the mods if i said too much. if anyone is interested please email me at sockr1@gmail.com and we can see if we make something happen.

good find OP! i will probably only get this if we can get a good group going for the discount
it seems the most popular shift knob is the slammer and is a hefty 600g (compared to the 400g skunk2 knob i currently use). it's meant for partial side hand shifting and partial overhand shifting