Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > AcuraZine TL/TLX Community > Third Generation TL (2004-2008)
Reload this Page >

The Official 3G TL Pay-It-Forward "Free-Cycle" Thread

Notices
Third Generation TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official 3G TL Pay-It-Forward "Free-Cycle" Thread

 
Old 03-02-2012, 07:39 AM
  #161  
TL = True Love
iTrader: (2)
 
mcmguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Age: 31
Posts: 404
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I also have one(1) new Acurazine white vinyl sticker(i think its 5" x 1"), it's from the last batch people received so it's a little bigger than previous stickers.
mcmguti is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 08:18 AM
  #162  
TL = True Love
iTrader: (2)
 
mcmguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Age: 31
Posts: 404
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
sticker gone, you guys are quick, haha
mcmguti is offline  
The following users liked this post:
gofasttl93 (03-02-2012)
Old 03-08-2012, 10:03 AM
  #163  
TL = True Love
iTrader: (2)
 
mcmguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Age: 31
Posts: 404
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
sidemarkers gone, akplaya92 grabbed them.
mcmguti is offline  
The following users liked this post:
akplaya92 (03-08-2012)
Old 03-10-2012, 12:06 AM
  #164  
Registered Member
 
shenrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: boise idaho
Posts: 232
Received 45 Likes on 38 Posts
no extra anything yet, but wanted to give props to whoever came up with the concept for this thread. really good idea!
shenrie is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 01:46 PM
  #165  
Registered Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Turbocoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Island
Age: 33
Posts: 777
Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts
I wish I had seen this thread before, I couldve snagged a bunch of parts from my last TL that burned to a crisp
Turbocoop is offline  
Old 03-15-2012, 08:15 PM
  #166  
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
MR101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA
Age: 30
Posts: 239
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by justen View Post
what color side skirts?
nbp
MR101 is offline  
Old 03-17-2012, 09:48 PM
  #167  
Registered Member
 
wtf8269's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 246
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Installed my A-Spec kit this weekend. That means I've got some OEM mud guards with brackets I don't want anymore. No screws included. PM me if interested, I don't check this thread often.
wtf8269 is offline  
Old 03-26-2012, 10:46 AM
  #168  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 9
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wtf8269 View Post
Installed my A-Spec kit this weekend. That means I've got some OEM mud guards with brackets I don't want anymore. No screws included. PM me if interested, I don't check this thread often.
Just PM'ed you...
Kreids2 is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 04:56 PM
  #169  
Registered Member
 
insxtc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jax, FL
Posts: 165
Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by wtf8269 View Post
Installed my A-Spec kit this weekend. That means I've got some OEM mud guards with brackets I don't want anymore. No screws included. PM me if interested, I don't check this thread often.
hi, might be interested if the other member change his mind. thanks!
insxtc is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 08:29 PM
  #170  
Plastic schmastic
 
jimmyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 305
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Kreids2 View Post
Just PM'ed you...
Originally Posted by insxtc View Post
hi, might be interested if the other member change his mind. thanks!
There are more members in play than the thread shows......
jimmyl is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 01:57 PM
  #171  
FRESHINNOVATION NBP TL-S
iTrader: (1)
 
Biggi_e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: (301) MD
Posts: 458
Received 50 Likes on 47 Posts
if anyone wants them just pay for shipping or free local pick up. body side moldings from my 07 type s NBP. PM me.
Biggi_e is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 10:53 PM
  #172  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Boston Area
Posts: 22
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MR101 View Post
I have stock 06 tl side skirts and I also have a 99 tl moonroof visor
looks like you still had them a month ago, do you still have them ?
Ambitious617 is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 10:54 PM
  #173  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Boston Area
Posts: 22
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^^^side skirts
Ambitious617 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 02:39 AM
  #174  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 36
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Biggi_e View Post
if anyone wants them just pay for shipping or free local pick up. body side moldings from my 07 type s NBP. PM me.
Those are the same as a base correct?
Curiston is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 03:31 PM
  #175  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
maharajamd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 13,385
Received 1,540 Likes on 1,194 Posts
Free 3G MT rear sway bar in the Columbus, OH area. Not looking to ship this so pickup only.

You'll want to buy an extra bracket and new bushings.

It'll be in the trash come 04/28.
maharajamd is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 03:48 PM
  #176  
Ace
 
gofasttl93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Plano, TX
Age: 25
Posts: 139
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Maharajamd View Post
Free 3G MT rear sway bar in the Columbus, OH area. Not looking to ship this so pickup only.

You'll want to buy an extra bracket and new bushings.

It'll be in the trash come 04/28.
If you change your mind about shipping, dibs!!
gofasttl93 is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 09:59 AM
  #177  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 33
Posts: 6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have stock springs(f&r) for the tl. Come pick them up if you need them. Located in CNJ. i really dont wanna ship. pm me
cobratt03 is offline  
Old 05-22-2012, 10:04 PM
  #178  
Plastic schmastic
 
jimmyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 305
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by wtf8269 View Post
Installed my A-Spec kit this weekend. That means I've got some OEM mud guards with brackets I don't want anymore. No screws included. PM me if interested, I don't check this thread often.
I got the OEM mud guards yesterday. I have to clean them up, see how seized my screws are in my wheel wells, and go from there. We'll see.....
Thanks again Aaron!
jimmyl is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 08:39 PM
  #179  
...
 
1islandparadise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 1,494
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Glad this thread is making great progress. I just returned from my deployment and will have a few parts from my 07 TL-S I will be listing here September-ish when I get it out of military storage. I will have my OEM suspension (shocks and springs) from my TL-S w/ 50K miles and, mud guards, and a few other parts on here in the next coming months.
1islandparadise is offline  
Old 06-09-2012, 03:43 PM
  #180  
Registered Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Bruce Banner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,082
Received 81 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by donnieb83 View Post
Glad this thread is making great progress. I just returned from my deployment and will have a few parts from my 07 TL-S I will be listing here September-ish when I get it out of military storage. I will have my OEM suspension (shocks and springs) from my TL-S w/ 50K miles and, mud guards, and a few other parts on here in the next coming months.
Dibbs on mudguards
Bruce Banner is offline  
Old 06-11-2012, 11:17 AM
  #181  
07 WDP TL Type S
 
vmodi89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Waltham, MA
Age: 29
Posts: 111
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
donnie, send me a PM or a FB message when you find out what you have there.
vmodi89 is offline  
Old 06-16-2012, 11:41 AM
  #182  
-Brandon
 
UA6~RBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 23
Posts: 791
Received 221 Likes on 172 Posts
Can't believe I just found this thread -- such an awesome idea!

I have 2 sets (4 bulbs) of VLEDs 6 LED Flank Bulbs (Blue LED) that are just sitting in my closet. I had them installed for less than a week because I wasn't crazy about the look, so I picked up some 6k LEDs. Part number is 194_6F_B and I believe they were $9.99 for each pair. I had them in the front/rear domes, but I believe they will work throughout the car.

Just pay shipping and it's yours. (US address only please )
UA6~RBP is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 09:25 AM
  #183  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
losiglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Age: 37
Posts: 3,100
Received 736 Likes on 523 Posts
I have an all weather trunk tray if anyone wants it: http://www.handa-accessories.com/vie.../tltraylrg.jpg

It might be a bit for shipping since it's sort of cumbersome. I could probably fold it a few times to reduce the box size.

Also, stock MT6 coilovers. They have 86K miles on them but no signs of leakage or damage. I recently upgraded to the aspec's. These are heavy, about 40lbs for all 4. If you only need one or two I'm cool with that as well. Just taking up room in the garage.
losiglow is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 09:32 AM
  #184  
06 Anthracite TL
 
erdoc48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC as of 5/2016
Age: 55
Posts: 2,000
Received 330 Likes on 255 Posts
Originally Posted by losiglow View Post
I have an all weather trunk tray if anyone wants it: http://www.handa-accessories.com/vie.../tltraylrg.jpg

It might be a bit for shipping since it's sort of cumbersome. I could probably fold it a few times to reduce the box size.

Also, stock MT6 coilovers. They have 86K miles on them but no signs of leakage or damage. I recently upgraded to the aspec's. These are heavy, about 40lbs for all 4. If you only need one or two I'm cool with that as well. Just taking up room in the garage.
Sent you PM regarding the trunk tray. Thanks!
erdoc48 is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 10:01 AM
  #185  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
losiglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Age: 37
Posts: 3,100
Received 736 Likes on 523 Posts
Trunk tray gone.
losiglow is offline  
Old 06-25-2012, 05:06 PM
  #186  
Night and Day
 
gwai1o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Everett, WA
Age: 34
Posts: 135
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Subscribed.

I really coulda used that trunk tray! Dammit!
gwai1o is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:39 PM
  #187  
Registered Member
 
TLtypeSex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 134
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by UA6~RBP View Post
Can't believe I just found this thread -- such an awesome idea!

I have 2 sets (4 bulbs) of VLEDs 6 LED Flank Bulbs (Blue LED) that are just sitting in my closet. I had them installed for less than a week because I wasn't crazy about the look, so I picked up some 6k LEDs. Part number is 194_6F_B and I believe they were $9.99 for each pair. I had them in the front/rear domes, but I believe they will work throughout the car.

Just pay shipping and it's yours. (US address only please )
Pm'd
TLtypeSex is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 04:27 PM
  #188  
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)
 
Majofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waffles, BU
Posts: 84,087
Received 10,165 Likes on 7,474 Posts
Anyone have a R35 GT-R laying around that they wouldn't mind sending me?
Majofo is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Jklaz (07-24-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 06:06 PM
  #189  
Registered Member
 
SilverSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Age: 40
Posts: 95
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
I have a set of front and rear brake pads from a 2008 Base TL that you can have for the shipping cost ($10 via USPS). They probably have ~10k miles on them, about 50/50 city/highway miles. Don't know the brand, they were pretty low dusting though. They still look brand new IMHO.

The Acura Dealer put them on before I bought the car, and I put the Brakemotive kit on so don't need them and figured somebody might be able to use them.

PM me if interested
SilverSVT is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 08:48 PM
  #190  
-Brandon
 
UA6~RBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 23
Posts: 791
Received 221 Likes on 172 Posts
Originally Posted by TLtypeSex View Post
Pm'd
Inbox is full, can't reply. Had a potential buyer, but never heard back from him. $6 should cover the packaging and the quickest shipping to your zip. Send me another PM if you are still interested.
UA6~RBP is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 10:09 PM
  #191  
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)
iTrader: (3)
 
TheChamp531's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 6,022
Received 429 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo View Post
Anyone have a R35 GT-R laying around that they wouldn't mind sending me?
Originally Posted by TheChamp531 View Post
This is not a request thread.

TheChamp531 is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 03:38 PM
  #192  
Registered Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Age: 40
Posts: 28
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
this is quite an interesting way to pay it forward.. Clublexus doesnt even do this..

Currently I don't have anything to offer but once I do, it will definitely be put up for grabs in here..

I am also looking for a all weather trunk tray and engine bay covers for a 2007 TL-S..

Pm me plse..

much appreciated
twinspool is offline  
The following users liked this post:
moombaroo (01-01-2013)
Old 06-28-2012, 04:07 PM
  #193  
-Brandon
 
UA6~RBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 23
Posts: 791
Received 221 Likes on 172 Posts
Originally Posted by twinspool View Post
I am also looking for a all weather trunk tray and engine bay covers for a 2007 TL-S..

Pm me plse..

much appreciated
Once again, this isn't a request thread. If you want, post a WTB thread in the Black Market, but there is a thread in the 3G TL section for cheap all-weather trunk trays...
UA6~RBP is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 05:46 PM
  #194  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
GeezerB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SFV, California
Posts: 352
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
I have Touch up paint from Acura for NBP. Used once. Cover shipping $5 & it's yours.
GeezerB is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 06:12 PM
  #195  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
allykahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Age: 51
Posts: 223
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Touch up paint

I'll take the paint if no one has so far.
allykahn is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 06:15 PM
  #196  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
GeezerB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SFV, California
Posts: 352
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by allykahn View Post
I'll take the paint if no one has so far.
PM sent
GeezerB is offline  
Old 06-30-2012, 08:15 AM
  #197  
Registered Member
 
SilverSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Age: 40
Posts: 95
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverSVT View Post
I have a set of front and rear brake pads from a 2008 Base TL that you can have for the shipping cost ($10 via USPS). They probably have ~10k miles on them, about 50/50 city/highway miles. Don't know the brand, they were pretty low dusting though. They still look brand new IMHO.

The Acura Dealer put them on before I bought the car, and I put the Brakemotive kit on so don't need them and figured somebody might be able to use them.

PM me if interested
Gone!
SilverSVT is offline  
Old 06-30-2012, 09:52 PM
  #198  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: westchester 914
Age: 28
Posts: 206
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
i have oem springs have some miles on them pretty dirty but ride good pm if interested located in ny
ep3kid914 is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 03:15 PM
  #199  
AEL73
 
fuct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Griffin, GA
Posts: 13
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd like to swap my black trunk lid with spoiler for a black trunk lid without spoiler. My lid has a small dent/blemish right below license plate opening. Anyone interested?
fuct is offline  
Old 07-15-2012, 07:50 PM
  #200  
Senior Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Bearcat94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 25,340
Received 3,346 Likes on 2,026 Posts
They're Yours If You Want 'Em ....

Set of 6 used NGK Iridium Laser Plugs - IZFR6K11, 6994.

Pulled them at 63,000 miles. Tips are sharp. Car is very well maintained, ask any of the guys in the Charlotte Chat Thread. No damage on these plugs.

They've probably got 40k miles left on them; they usually run to the 105k service interval. If you just got a used TL and are worried about it's maint or if you just want to save a few bucks (and a couple years) before buying new plugs, take me up on these. Retail new @ ~$40+.

USPS Priority Flat Rate = $5.35 via Paypal and they are yours (CONUS only).

1st PM that wants 'em, gets 'em.
Bearcat94 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Official 3G TL Pay-It-Forward "Free-Cycle" Thread


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.