The Official 3G TL Pay-It-Forward "Free-Cycle" Thread - Page 15 - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > AcuraZine TL/TLX Community > Third Generation TL (2004-2008)
Reload this Page >

The Official 3G TL Pay-It-Forward "Free-Cycle" Thread

Notices
Third Generation TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official 3G TL Pay-It-Forward "Free-Cycle" Thread

 
Old 08-23-2018, 02:48 PM
  #561  
LeftFoot, RightHand Happy
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germantown, MD
Age: 51
Posts: 128
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
3G Front Brembo Caliper

I suffered the oft-occurring bolt stripping out the aluminum caliper. Long story short, didn't heli-coil it and replaced whole unit.

From 2005 TL, driver's side, top threads stripped (IIRC, it was a while ago - just found this in my garage). About 85K miles on it.

Was working fine when replaced. (I.e. pistons not seized, etc.)

Please pay shipping from 20841 or local pickup in Northwest DC suburbs.
6MTrules is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 04:34 PM
  #562  
Steve
iTrader: (7)
 
BreezyTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SE Wisco
Age: 31
Posts: 2,732
Thanked 417 Times in 331 Posts
Originally Posted by 6MTrules View Post
I suffered the oft-occurring bolt stripping out the aluminum caliper. Long story short, didn't heli-coil it and replaced whole unit.

From 2005 TL, driver's side, top threads stripped (IIRC, it was a while ago - just found this in my garage). About 85K miles on it.

Was working fine when replaced. (I.e. pistons not seized, etc.)

Please pay shipping from 20841 or local pickup in Northwest DC suburbs.
Dibs!
BreezyTL is online now  
Old 10-17-2018, 01:53 PM
  #563  
Registered Member
 
wusty23jd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 647
Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts
Does anyone want these? They are 2007-08 Acura TL Fog Light covers from Lamin-X Protective Films. They are brand new and I have no use for them. Just let me know and I can mail them to you for free

wusty23jd is online now  
Old 10-17-2018, 01:59 PM
  #564  
Registered Member
 
MyGuti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 948
Thanked 83 Times in 73 Posts
Originally Posted by wusty23jd View Post
Does anyone want these? They are 2007-08 Acura TL Fog Light covers from Lamin-X Protective Films. They are brand new and I have no use for them. Just let me know and I can mail them to you for free

Are they clear?
MyGuti is online now  
Old 10-17-2018, 02:13 PM
  #565  
Registered Member
 
wusty23jd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 647
Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts
Yes, they are clear. They are not smoked.
wusty23jd is online now  
Old 01-04-2019, 11:30 PM
  #566  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Age: 29
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LoveMyTL-S View Post
One more set of washers left........
Available?
Heather Halford is offline  
Old 01-04-2019, 11:32 PM
  #567  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Age: 29
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by timberland73 View Post
I have a complete stock suspension taking up room in my garage with about 40K miles on it.
Please!
for 05 Acura TL?//
Heather Halford is offline  
Old 01-04-2019, 11:39 PM
  #568  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Age: 29
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jhumbo View Post
I have a pair of front LCAs (with shot bushings). If anyone wants them, let me know. They are very heavy, so shipping will probably suck. Local pickup in Chicago or I can even deliver to pretty much anywhere in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin. I'll ship to wherever else at your cost.

Photos can be found in this thread: https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/local-only-il-wi-mi-used-2006-lcas-lower-control-arms-831965/


I also have the body side moldings (door ding bumpers) in Anthracite Metalic: https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/am-body-side-moldings-door-ding-bumpers-3g-tl-797221/
Years down the Rd> still have?
Heather Halford is offline  
Old 01-04-2019, 11:44 PM
  #569  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Age: 29
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UncleDave View Post
Yes i still have most of the engine related items. What do you need?
right front upper control arm
left rear upper arm
front sway bar bushings and links
and
lower control arm bushings
Heather Halford is offline  
Old 01-04-2019, 11:56 PM
  #570  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Age: 29
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Co

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT View Post
Ive got a set of 05 tl base shocks and springs, they are in perfectly fine shape, no leaks or anything. Also have the front and rear control arms that were replaced with camber kits, if anyone wants them just let me know. Ill probably be throwing them in the trash can shortly. Shipping would probably be at least 100 bucks for the shocks and springs cause they are so heavy but hey, the parts were free.


I also have some stock 04 tsx sideskirts if anyone needs those for any reason. Not really sure I could ship those cause they are so big.
​​​
still have ?
Heather Halford is offline  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:30 PM
  #571  
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Age: 35
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have an extra Intermotor Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) sensor (APS147) from Rock Auto - past the refund time...

Up for grabs - just pay for shipping. Peace!
samfok is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 08:03 AM
  #572  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 41
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by samfok View Post
I have an extra Intermotor Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) sensor (APS147) from Rock Auto - past the refund time...

Up for grabs - just pay for shipping. Peace!

PMed you
OnYourMarc is offline  
Old 02-17-2019, 08:22 AM
  #573  
dj5
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Rocket City
Posts: 1,089
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Just had my all 2008 TLS black/quartz seat covers replaced with new ones from AutoCustomLeathers.

I kept the old covers in case anyone is interested. Rear Seat covers are a 9 out of 10. Front passenger back 9 out of 10. Front passenger seat 0 out of 10 (splits). Driver seat and back 6 out of 10, shows wear but no rips or holes.

Free local pickup or $70 to cover packing & shipping.
dj5 is online now  
Old 02-17-2019, 02:38 PM
  #574  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Age: 35
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dj5 View Post
Just had my all 2008 TLS black/quartz seat covers replaced with new ones from AutoCustomLeathers.

I kept the old covers in case anyone is interested. Rear Seat covers are a 9 out of 10. Front passenger back 9 out of 10. Front passenger seat 0 out of 10 (splits). Driver seat and back 6 out of 10, shows wear but no rips or holes.

Free local pickup or $70 to cover packing & shipping.
still have?
Hollywood3283 is offline  
Old 02-18-2019, 05:29 AM
  #575  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 41
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Pics?

Do you have any pics?

Originally Posted by dj5 View Post
Just had my all 2008 TLS black/quartz seat covers replaced with new ones from AutoCustomLeathers.

I kept the old covers in case anyone is interested. Rear Seat covers are a 9 out of 10. Front passenger back 9 out of 10. Front passenger seat 0 out of 10 (splits). Driver seat and back 6 out of 10, shows wear but no rips or holes.

Free local pickup or $70 to cover packing & shipping.
OnYourMarc is offline  
Old 02-18-2019, 10:53 AM
  #576  
dj5
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Rocket City
Posts: 1,089
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Hollywood3283 View Post

still have?
Yes, still have them, these are black/quartz covers from a TLS. Upholstery shop bagged them up, when they replaced. Back seats are perfect, passenger seat back is perfect. Passenger seat bottom is no good as it has cracked and split. Drivers seat bottom and back are have wear but no holes or splits.

Last edited by dj5; 02-18-2019 at 11:01 AM.
dj5 is online now  
Old 02-18-2019, 11:21 AM
  #577  
Steve
iTrader: (7)
 
BreezyTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SE Wisco
Age: 31
Posts: 2,732
Thanked 417 Times in 331 Posts
Originally Posted by dj5 View Post
Yes, still have them, these are black/quartz covers from a TLS. Upholstery shop bagged them up, when they replaced. Back seats are perfect, passenger seat back is perfect. Passenger seat bottom is no good as it has cracked and split. Drivers seat bottom and back are have wear but no holes or splits.
Interested in the two tone back seat lower.
BreezyTL is online now  
Old 02-19-2019, 05:52 AM
  #578  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 41
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
If these are the diamond stiched seat covers from endlessrpm, ill take them.

Originally Posted by dj5 View Post
Yes, still have them, these are black/quartz covers from a TLS. Upholstery shop bagged them up, when they replaced. Back seats are perfect, passenger seat back is perfect. Passenger seat bottom is no good as it has cracked and split. Drivers seat bottom and back are have wear but no holes or splits.
OnYourMarc is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 11:30 AM
  #579  
dj5
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Rocket City
Posts: 1,089
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
2008 TL Types S OEM seat covers


back seat upper - perfect condition

back seat upper - perfect condition





back seat lower - perfect condition
dj5 is online now  
Old 03-01-2019, 03:29 PM
  #580  
dj5
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Rocket City
Posts: 1,089
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Seat covers gone to BreezyTL
dj5 is online now  
Old 03-01-2019, 03:50 PM
  #581  
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)
 
Majofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waffles, BU
Posts: 82,625
Thanked 9,875 Times in 7,265 Posts
That might possibly be one of the best pay-it-forward grabs ever
Majofo is online now  
Old 03-05-2019, 12:43 PM
  #582  
Registered Member
 
wusty23jd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 647
Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts
No doubt!
wusty23jd is online now  
Old 03-14-2019, 09:31 AM
  #583  
Steve
iTrader: (7)
 
BreezyTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SE Wisco
Age: 31
Posts: 2,732
Thanked 417 Times in 331 Posts
Really want this stuff gone so I will let it go for just shipping. Let me know what you want. Send me shipping info in a PM or leave zip here and I can get a quote. Most stuff may be able to be shipped in flat rate boxes thru USPS otherwise I will use UPS.

Clock Spring

4 Grey Handles

Turn Signal Stalk

Wiper Stalk

Drive by Wire (37850-PPD-911)

GPS Antenna (39150-SEP-A012-M1)

Voice Buttons Steering Wheel

Yaw Sensor (39960-SFE-003)

Auto Climate Temp. Module (79610-SEP-A43)

Mirror Memory Control Module (38850-SEP-A01M1)

Airbag Sensor (2) (77970-SEP-A023-M1)

Volume Control Buttons Steering Wheel

VSA Button

Keyless Entry Receiver (38385-SEP-A01)

Gray Handle Covers

Driver Side Headlight/Bumper Brackets

Door Garnish (4)

Cluster Face

Glove Box Trim

Engine Cover Brake Fluid

Door Sill Plates

Driver Front Window Regulator

Driver Rear Window Regulator

Vtec Solenoid

Coilpacks (6)

Cluster

Gray Visors (2)
BreezyTL is online now  
Old 03-14-2019, 12:01 PM
  #584  
Registered Member
 
wusty23jd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 647
Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts
You rock! I"m assuming these are all for 07-08 Type S, correct?

If so, I'd love to take the the following off your hands:
Glove box trim (If this is black?)
Volume Control Buttons Steering Wheel
Cluster Face (Assuming this is the black plastic portion that sits in front of the gauges?)
Driver Side Headlight/Bumper Brackets

I'll PM you my zip code.

Last edited by wusty23jd; 03-14-2019 at 12:05 PM.
wusty23jd is online now  
Old 03-14-2019, 12:29 PM
  #585  
Steve
iTrader: (7)
 
BreezyTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SE Wisco
Age: 31
Posts: 2,732
Thanked 417 Times in 331 Posts
Originally Posted by wusty23jd View Post
You rock! I"m assuming these are all for 07-08 Type S, correct?

If so, I'd love to take the the following off your hands:
Glove box trim (If this is black?)
Volume Control Buttons Steering Wheel
Cluster Face (Assuming this is the black plastic portion that sits in front of the gauges?)
Driver Side Headlight/Bumper Brackets

I'll PM you my zip code.

SORRY FORGOT TO MENTION. THIS STUFF CAME FROM A 2005 Auto
BreezyTL is online now  
Old 03-14-2019, 12:37 PM
  #586  
Registered Member
 
wusty23jd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 647
Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts
Hey, no worries. Thanks for the clarification Breezy. Below is the revised list of parts that I need then. I know the bracket is oblong, so if shipping is more than a few dollars, just the buttons will suffice. My bracket "works" but I cracked it last time I re-installed my front bumper, so I had to reinforce it with duct tape . It's functional, but I figured next time I take off my bumper, I'd swap out this part.

Voice Buttons Steering Wheel
Volume Control Buttons Steering Wheel
Driver Side Headlight/Bumper Brackets

*Thanks for your explanation via PM about the glove box trim. I no longer need the glove box trim nor cluster face.
wusty23jd is online now  
Old 03-14-2019, 02:09 PM
  #587  
Registered Member
 
mazen222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 276
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
I have these to give out for free.
Pick up preferred or pay for shipping plz.

Acura TL 2004-2008 HandsFree Module, Bluetooth, Center Console (BT none functional)

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1410467916

Acura TL 2004-2008 Mud flaps

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1410468608

Acura TL 2004-2008 Front License Plate Holder NEW

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1410469248
mazen222 is offline  
Old Today, 09:29 AM
  #588  
Senior Moderator
 
LoveMyTL-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: St. Cloud, FL
Age: 61
Posts: 11,760
Thanked 323 Times in 281 Posts
Originally Posted by mazen222 View Post
I have these to give out for free.
Pick up preferred or pay for shipping plz.

Acura TL 2004-2008 HandsFree Module, Bluetooth, Center Console (BT none functional)

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1410467916

Acura TL 2004-2008 Mud flaps

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1410468608

Acura TL 2004-2008 Front License Plate Holder NEW

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1410469248
If the HandsFree Module works, I'll take it.

LoveMyTL-S is online now  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
F-C
Motorsports News
33
08-22-2018 09:53 AM
xsilverhawkx
2G TL Problems & Fixes
4
10-05-2015 11:00 AM
MrHeeltoe
1G TSX Tires, Wheels, & Suspension
2
09-30-2015 02:06 AM
MrHeeltoe
2G TSX Tires, Wheels & Suspension
3
09-29-2015 10:43 PM
MrHeeltoe
3G TL Tires, Wheels & Suspension
0
09-28-2015 05:43 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Official 3G TL Pay-It-Forward "Free-Cycle" Thread


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.