3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Yorkers: Stay Away From Paragon Acura!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Team SSM Queen

Received 146 Likes on 75 Posts
Angry New Yorkers: Stay Away From Paragon Acura!

For those of you who read my earlier saga regarding my buying experience at Paragon Acura in Long Island City, there's a new chapter today.

After waiting 6 weeks, I finally went over to pick up my car. I took a half day off from work to make sure I could check out the TL in daylight. When I got to the dealership, my salesman Hun told me there would be a slight delay (even though we had a scheduled appointment) because he was dealing with another customer. He took me to the service area and left me alone with "my" car. Did a walk-around and checked out the inside. It looked great! I adjusted the seatback to my liking and imagined myself driving home in my new baby. I was in heaven!

Hun never came back to get me so I went looking for him after about a half hour. He was still with the other customer so I waited at his desk. I wasn't very impressed with the level of service, but spent the waiting time anticipating sitting behind that wheel!

Just a little background here - When I purchased they gave me a really good price w/Navi and apparently regretted it ever since. My trade-in was valued at $12,000+ on several sites, but they offered me $10,400. I got them up to $11,000, figuring with the saving in tax it would come to almost $12M. On the receipt, they wrote my trade-in amount was subject to evaluation, and explained that my car would be put up on the lift for the mechanic to look at when the new TL was delivered. My Accord is pristine and I knew they wouldn't find anything mechanically wrong with it. They told me I could use the Accord for the six week expected wait time for the TL, and the additional mileage wouldn't decrease the trade-in price.

Back to today... They finally evaluate my Accord and Hun comes over to me with the Galves Guide in his hand, and shows me my car is only worth $9M+! He gives me a mileage adjustment and comes up to $10,400 and says that's all they can give me on the trade-in. I start pulling out my printouts of Edmunds, NADA (from Paragon's OWN WEBSITE!), Kelley, etc. all showing my car is worth over $12M. Hun tells me the dealer they're selling the car to will only give them $10,400 (yeah, right) but he has another dealer he can check with and goes to make a phone call.

He comes back and says $10,400 is the most he can give me. I said I know they were going to turn around and sell my Accord for $14M - $15M, he was going back on the deal we have printed on my receipt, blah, blah. At this point I realized I wouldn't deal with these people if they gave me the car for free (well, a slight exaggeration...) and ask for the key to my Accord back. Hun sends another salesman over to me with the Galves. I'm turning purple at this point. I said to him, "The only word I want to hear from you is $11,000." He took a look at my face and said, "Hun, I think you should give the lady her key back."

Before I left I took out the SRS Zone 5 Ranking posted here some time ago (DMZ was that you who posted it?) showing Paragon Acura waaay down on the bottom of the list. I showed it to Hun and said, "Now I realize why you're listed way down here in customer satisfaction. This has been the most negative buying experience I've ever had in purchasing a car." He started to tell me how in only two years he's earned a gold certificate (yahoo!) from Acura, and I said, "Apparently that gold certificate doesn't teach you to be honest or honorable, or how to deal with clients."

I took my credit card out and told him I wanted my $500 deposit returned. He said he wasn't able to credit my card, that Acura would have to issue a check which I would receive in about a week. This worm actually told me to have a good day as I left and I just looked at him incredulously.

I've waited 6 weeks and went through a lot of aggravation for nothing. I just sent out e-mails for quotes from three other dealers.

STAY AWAY FROM PARAGON ACURA!
Old 02-12-2004, 07:27 PM
CEO, Team Anthracite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They should issue the credit right back to your card. Not issue a check.

File a dispute with your credit card issuer. Paragon will get a chargeback (which is 2 or 3%) and that should teach them to mess with you.
Old 02-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Super Troll

thats pretty bad... my friend got his RSX from them and it was the same thing. THey suck... The right thing to do was to get you into your car with out you waiting... I wounder if you can file a complaint to acura corp about them.
Old 02-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Team SSM Queen

Thanks for the heads-up Lore! I'll send a letter right now.
Old 02-12-2004, 07:46 PM
CEO, Team Anthracite

Originally posted by narnia
Thanks for the heads-up Lore! I'll send a letter right now.
Start the process by calling your credit card issuer so they can send you the required documentation if necessary. Sometimes you can fax in the completed dispute.
Old 02-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Instructor

Wow, that's unreal. What a bunch of a**holes. Well I can tell you acura of boston was great if you're willing to travel a bit. Good luck
Old 02-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Racer

Re: New Yorkers: Stay Away From Paragon Acura!

Originally posted by narnia
For those of you who read my earlier saga regarding my buying experience at Paragon Acura in Long Island City, there's a new chapter today.

After waiting 6 weeks, I finally went over to pick up my car. I took a half day off from work to make sure I could check out the TL in daylight. When I got to the dealership, my salesman Hun told me there would be a slight delay (even though we had a scheduled appointment) because he was dealing with another customer. He took me to the service area and left me alone with "my" car. Did a walk-around and checked out the inside. It looked great! I adjusted the seatback to my liking and imagined myself driving home in my new baby. I was in heaven!

Hun never came back to get me so I went looking for him after about a half hour. He was still with the other customer so I waited at his desk. I wasn't very impressed with the level of service, but spent the waiting time anticipating sitting behind that wheel!

Just a little background here - When I purchased they gave me a really good price w/Navi and apparently regretted it ever since. My trade-in was valued at $12,000+ on several sites, but they offered me $10,400. I got them up to $11,000, figuring with the saving in tax it would come to almost $12M. On the receipt, they wrote my trade-in amount was subject to evaluation, and explained that my car would be put up on the lift for the mechanic to look at when the new TL was delivered. My Accord is pristine and I knew they wouldn't find anything mechanically wrong with it. They told me I could use the Accord for the six week expected wait time for the TL, and the additional mileage wouldn't decrease the trade-in price.

Back to today... They finally evaluate my Accord and Hun comes over to me with the Galves Guide in his hand, and shows me my car is only worth $9M+! He gives me a mileage adjustment and comes up to $10,400 and says that's all they can give me on the trade-in. I start pulling out my printouts of Edmunds, NADA (from Paragon's OWN WEBSITE!), Kelley, etc. all showing my car is worth over $12M. Hun tells me the dealer they're selling the car to will only give them $10,400 (yeah, right) but he has another dealer he can check with and goes to make a phone call.

He comes back and says $10,400 is the most he can give me. I said I know they were going to turn around and sell my Accord for $14M - $15M, he was going back on the deal we have printed on my receipt, blah, blah. At this point I realized I wouldn't deal with these people if they gave me the car for free (well, a slight exaggeration...) and ask for the key to my Accord back. Hun sends another salesman over to me with the Galves. I'm turning purple at this point. I said to him, "The only word I want to hear from you is $11,000." He took a look at my face and said, "Hun, I think you should give the lady her key back."

Before I left I took out the SRS Zone 5 Ranking posted here some time ago (DMZ was that you who posted it?) showing Paragon Acura waaay down on the bottom of the list. I showed it to Hun and said, "Now I realize why you're listed way down here in customer satisfaction. This has been the most negative buying experience I've ever had in purchasing a car." He started to tell me how in only two years he's earned a gold certificate (yahoo!) from Acura, and I said, "Apparently that gold certificate doesn't teach you to be honest or honorable, or how to deal with clients."

I took my credit card out and told him I wanted my $500 deposit returned. He said he wasn't able to credit my card, that Acura would have to issue a check which I would receive in about a week. This worm actually told me to have a good day as I left and I just looked at him incredulously.

I've waited 6 weeks and went through a lot of aggravation for nothing. I just sent out e-mails for quotes from three other dealers.

STAY AWAY FROM PARAGON ACURA!
I knew Paragon Acura/Honda in LIC is the worst dealer in NYC, I had posted that months ago. I would stop/dispute the 500 bucks immediately you can do this 24 hours a day call your credit card company now. Then contact the office of New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, and then file complaint with Better Business Bureau, and then file a complaint with ACURA Corporate Office in California, and then report it to Honda Of America Corporate; press charges to Paragon to the hilt- they deserve it after what they put you through.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Cruisin'

Try Valley Stream

I suggest you try Acura of Valley Stream... Ask for Steve, the sales manager.... Tell him that Lee with the RSX sent you... He'll give you a fair price, and is very pleasant to deal with... No pressure... My family used to deal with Silver Star Acura(before it was bought by Paragon), and it was great, but it all went down hill... I had the same experience with them when I was purchasing my RSX.... What a sleaze operation!! Definitely consider Valley Stream though.... You won't regret it.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
paragon is the worst auto dealership in the entire world!

MODS!!: we should make a sticky of recommended and non recommended dealers IMO
Old 02-12-2004, 09:49 PM
Safety Car

that sucks, have you tried rallye acura in roslyn? that is the dealership i am dealing with and they are pretty nice. They quoted me a very nice price for the car.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by unsure
paragon is the worst auto dealership in the entire world!

MODS!!: we should make a sticky of recommended and non recommended dealers IMO
I really feel bad to hear that kind of story.

If you have a enough time to come NJ, check Chris at Park Ave Acura. I got two TL (03, 04) from him and he is not the best in town, but the best for my entire car purchasing experience in NY, NJ. My deal was no-navi 5AT $30,800 (Actually the agreed price, I leased my new TL). I don't know how much he can give you for your Accord.

When I pick up my car last month, he told me that dealer rating by Acura affect car distribution. Acura give more car to good dealer. Paragon Acura shouldn't get enough cars, if they have low rating.

Good luck.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Instructor

So want kind TL did you guys or girls get from all these other dealerships. I just put my deposit down for my White, 6 speed navi with A-spec from factor. Getting the car for 34,400 not including A-spec. I can get really good deals there. And they guarantee delivery. The are own by DCH which also own 27 other dealerships. 100% reliable for sure. Let me know and as far as Paragon I heard they are horrible as well.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Re: New Yorkers: Stay Away From Paragon Acura!

narnia,

I feel your pain.

Sorry, we didn't really try our best to convince you of this in the first beginning. Our fault.

Also, since it's 10,400 (your original target/contract was 11,000), besides this $600 difference, would they try to gain any more money from you? You may not know... I just wonder if this merely $600 is the final figure they're looking for. I mean they will try to squeeze more money from other parts if you finally agree to lower this trade-in value. Hun/Paragon would get more than it if they successfully sell this HOT Anthracite/Navi/5AT.

I personally ever check Valley Stream, Rallye, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Paragon, etc...

Valley Stream: Good service, but small, far, limited allocation of cars.

Rallye: higher quote, good service, lots of cars/choices, but the service department is bad.

Manhattan: good service, but small.

Brooklyn: Small...

Paragon: too many bad things...

Most of them would honor what they've written on your contract though. Maybe some dealers out of NYC could give you the better price.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Post SRS Zone 5 YTD Ranking Sept-November 2002

If DMZ doesn't mind, let me post this again... I don't know where it comes from, but it seems very closed to the fact.

Although this is 2002 data, it's apparently carried over to this year. Paragon really keeps its tradition and heritage.

Old 02-13-2004, 12:02 AM
Hen
10th Gear

WOW, what a similar experience!! I myself went to the Paragon Acura back in October (yes, I went there even before the new TL actually came out to put down deposit) and had similar experiences. I think I've posted here as well back then and many people gave me good advices and they were really helpful. I had '99 Accord (4 cyl.) and was willing to trade it for TL. What the salesman (forgot the name) did to me was he actually offered good deal on my accord but he was asking for extra 2000 dollars on the TL. What pisses me off even more is that he makes me put down 500 dollars deposit on the car, wait for a week to see the car (just to see, not ready to be picked up), and gives me hard time dealing on the trade-in, and after all that he was saying that I have to pay extra 2k dollars since the car is so hot and the demand is so high. I knew this was all bull**** that they were trying to adjust the price since I came out with a good deal on my accord. I did many research on the internet and read many posts on this site back then to get more information on the TL and I actually knew that MSRP is the fair price at then. I was actually willing to pay couple hundred dollars above the MSRP if I could get the car right away but not extra 2000 dollars plus 2-3 weeks of waiting time to get the car. I was very upset and left the dealer. The salesman kept saying that I won't find any better deals anywhere!!

Then I went to Valley Stream Acura next day. I made an appointment over their website and went there to check out the car since the salesman there told me they had couple of them in stock. The salesman that I spoke to was Richard and he was really kind and experienced. They had ABP TL (w/o Navi) in the showroom and I fell in love with that on the first sight. Then he told me that they have SSM with Navi in the Lot and was asking me if I wanted to check it out. Of course. I sat down inside of the car and he kept explaining about the features such as XM satelite raido, voice activated navigation, 270 hp, bi-xenon headlight, and all that which I already knew about (I probably know more than any salesman out there about TL ), but I let him finish since I really felt that I was being treated as a customer and he seemed really sincere and devoted to what he does. And guess what. The SSM TL that I sat in for the first time is the car that I am driving now I actually didn't get a good price on my accord but Richard gave me good deal on TL, MSRP minus destination charge with 3.89% APR financing which I really thought it was good deal at then. I really don't think it's all about money when it comes down to buying a car. The service really matters. With the fact that Richard was very straight-forward with the pricing and, sincere and courteous reception that he showed me was more than enough to make me buy the car from Valley Stream. He actually stayed late with me dealing on the car that day (everyone else left since it was past the closing time.)

After I signed the paper and everything with Richard, I called Paragon saying that I wanna cancel my order and get my deposit back. He kept asking why and I told him I got better deal and service from another dealer, Valley Stream. Then he kept saying he would give me better deal and all that, so I said I don't wanna deal with you. He still kept calling me (home and cell phone) and left me numerous messages. Very arrogant and annoying salesman. I got my deposit back but it took me about 2 weeks, so I would recommend you to just dispute the charge if you can. And give them 1 on all the category in the survey (which I already did.) I am sorry that I am making this story long, but it refreshes my memory hearing your story and I definitely recommend you to check out Valley Stream Acura. You won't regret on the dealer and the car
Old 02-13-2004, 12:09 AM
CEO, Team Anthracite

Many people don't know that chargebacks against a merchant cost the merchant money so they're really scared of getting disputes... tell them you want the credit slip in your hand tomorrow or you're disputing the charge right there and there.
Old 02-13-2004, 01:27 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Arrow Re: New Yorkers: Stay Away From Paragon Acura!...

Originally posted by Hen
WOW, what a similar experience!! I myself went to the Paragon Acura back in October (yes, I went there even before the new TL actually came out to put down deposit) and had similar experiences.
What a long time. I saw your post way back to the beginning of Oct, and this is your 2nd post. Both of them are talking how good Valley Stream is... but I just realize you had the bad experience with Pxxxxxx, too.

What the salesman (forgot the name) did to me was he actually offered good deal on my accord but he was asking for extra 2000 dollars on the TL. What pisses me off even more is that he makes me put down 500 dollars deposit on the car, wait for a week to see the car (just to see, not ready to be picked up), and gives me hard time dealing on the trade-in, and after all that he was saying that I have to pay extra 2k dollars since the car is so hot and the demand is so high.
I went there before you, and they told me the same story and even higher dealer-adjustment price. I felt sorry to those guys who paid this money to get 04TL if he said the truth that dozens of cars had been sold at that time.

My friend went another day, and said "he needs to take a look at the car" after the saleman indicated this car requiring add-in $$$, that saleman just turned his back and walked away.

Then I went to Valley Stream Acura next day. They had ABP TL (w/o Navi) in the showroom and I fell in love with that on the first sight. Then he told me that they have SSM with Navi in the Lot and was asking me if I wanted to check it out.
If you don't mind, I seemed to ever test driving those two brand new car out there. One is Blue without Navi and SSM with Navi in the first week of 04TL on sale, they are brand new with the all the factory protection inside/outside. I hope there is one more SSM with Navi out there... so I didn't test drive yours. Small world, huh?

Of course. I sat down inside of the car and he kept explaining about the features such as XM satelite raido, voice activated navigation, 270 hp, bi-xenon headlight, and all that which I already knew about (I probably know more than any salesman out there about TL )
True, anyone participating in this site could feel the same way.

After I signed the paper and everything with Richard, I called Paragon saying that I wanna cancel my order and get my deposit back. He kept asking why...
Acutally, there is another story, Pxxxxxx asked my friend to make a $1k deposit in order to test-drive 04TL... What a dealer!... :wow:

BTW, narnia and I all ever saw SSM parked right outside of Nature in Austin St. Was that you? What a great color.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:04 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gosh that really sucks! Sorry to hear about your experience.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:13 AM
Intermediate

If you want to go further out Hillside Acura in Bayshore has a terrific inventory of any flavor AT and believe it or not many 6MT/NAV. They had 4 in stock back in December when every other dealer was crying 6-8 weeks for a car. Paul Cerulo made it a pleasureable experience.

Just my 2 cents
Old 02-13-2004, 06:25 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Hey Narnia,

I was rootin 4 ya kiddo! But...

ISN'T IT TIME TO STOP THE MADDNESS???

Do yourself a favor, call Curry, speak to Anthony, and tell him what happened. Remember, he's the one who supplied me with that list. Scarsdale is not as far as you think. Forum user CarCrazyFamily who ALSO lives in Queens took my advice and couldn't be happier. His posting of his satisfaction with Curry got wiped out in the forum's database crash. They're delivering the car he wants within a week.

BTW, when I ordered my TL, Anthony informed me that their ex-Paragon customers list is rather large.

Their toll free#: 866-491-1024. What do you have to lose at this point?
Old 02-13-2004, 07:26 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Since This Post Was Lost

HERE'S A RE-POSTING OF MY BUYING EXPERIENCE FROM A WEEK AND A HALF AGO
AS ALL POSTS 2/2 - 2/11 GOT TRASHED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My order is officially placed for late March delivery!

Deep Green Pearl / Camel / 6MT / Navi with Body Side Mouldings, Splash Guards, Door Edge Trim, Backup Sensors, 3M Clearmask on the front & rear bumpers, Wheel Locks, and LoJack. This will be a New York City car.

Got a much better price in person than on the phone. Actually, I went in there and made them an offer they couldn't refuse. Of course, in my case, it sometimes helps being the celebrity lookalike and impersonator for the most popular Mafia character on television!

As I stated in one of my previous posts, I chose Curry Acura in Scarsdale, NY due to their un-paralled professionalism and reputation compared to the other 5 dealers I visited in the NYC Tri-State area. They're rated #1 in the U.S. by Acura for customer service and are one of the top volume dealers in the country. Check out their site, curryacura.com and click on News, then Service. You can even check your car's status while it's being serviced just by going on the internet.

I live 20 miles away and my salesman, Anthony Meed offered to come down to Manhattan and pick me up on delivery day as there's no trade-in involved. I recently had the opportunity to speak with someone who bought 2 cars from him over the last few years including an '04 TL. This person had nothing but praise for him and the dealer. In fact, while I was there, Anthony delivered a TL to a couple who came all the way from eastern Long Island. They said they'd been everywhere and could not and would not deal with anyone else. Anthony also gave me a copy of Acura's Northeast 2002 dealer ratings list (2003 comes out in May). I scanned it and attached the file below. Pay special attention to the top and bottom of this list all you New York City area buyers!

To show you just how much these guys are on the ball, they had already placed the order with the factory for this rare combination last week as part of their monthly order BEFORE my deal was officially done. They were smart enough to anticipate the closing of this sale ahead of time.

Their toll-free # is 866-491-1024. Go there and mention DMZ from Acura-TL.com to Patrick the Sales Manager and/or Mike the General Manager and they'll likely make YOU an offer you can't refuse!

BOTTOM LINE:
I got what I consider the best price at the dealer with the best reputation for customer service in the United States. What more could anyone ask for?

The List:
http://www.acura-tl.com/gallery/show...t=7&thecat=500
Old 02-13-2004, 08:44 AM
Pro

Sorry about all of your bad experiences with purchasing a your cars.

If you notice, Island Acura is #2 on that list and if you are going to look at Valley Stream and Ralleye Acura dealers, you might as well go to Island also. It's located on Sunrise Highway (rt27) in Wantagh. That's where I bought my SSM/6MT with 0 hassle. I went to the dealer two times, once to look, and then again to accept delivery. I have had no problems with service there (alignment, replaced rim)

Please let me know (PM) if want to check this place out and I'll give you the name of the Salesman that helped me. He was very nice and courteous, and cut right through all the BS! When I was there two weeks ago, they had a very good selection on the lot, with a decent number of Navi's & 6MT's

I didn't know that Island Acura was #2 on the list until after I bought the car, but I didn't need a list to let me know that they are top notch!
Old 02-13-2004, 09:15 AM
Instructor

Narnia,

Sorry for your bad expierence. I agree the dealer was not straight with you. But all dealers in NY, NJ area use the Galves book for trade in values. The do not use KBB, or Edmunds etc. Galves is only available from the company and you have to buy the books. The do not offer free information on the web. They have 3 books: American Cars, Foreign Cars, and Trucks. The American Car book comes out once a week. The Foreign car book comes out once every 2 weeks. And the truck book comes out once a month ( I believe). Before I traded my 02 TL PM in I bought the books ( It costs about $12.00 for 1 version of each book) so I knew exactly what the dealer would give me on a trade-in. The dealers claim that the Galves book is more accurate because it reflects the actual cost paid for the cars at the dealer auctions in the area.
Old 02-13-2004, 09:25 AM
Team SSM Queen

Originally posted by jdimaria
Narnia,

Sorry for your bad expierence. I agree the dealer was not straight with you. But all dealers in NY, NJ area use the Galves book for trade in values. The do not use KBB, or Edmunds etc.
I would then assume he was using Galves when he agreed to the original trade-in value of $11M to me.

As I said, my trade-in was valued at over $12M on various sites, which is more than a $1,500 price difference on $10,400, way too much of a variance in my opinion.

Thanks to everyone for all your support. I've e-mailed Valley Stream, Rallye, & Curry for quotes.

My boss was very sympathetic and is going to have my company's fleet manager see if there is anything he can do for me.
Old 02-13-2004, 09:52 AM
Hen
10th Gear

Re: Re: New Yorkers: Stay Away From Paragon Acura!...

Originally posted by rets
BTW, narnia and I all ever saw SSM parked right outside of Nature in Austin St. Was that you? What a great color.
Holly Cow!! What a small world. I think it was a few days ago that I parked there to stop by the Verizon store there on Austin street. BTW, thanks for the compliment on the car
Old 02-13-2004, 10:02 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Originally posted by Hen
I really don't think it's all about money when it comes down to buying a car. The service really matters.
Some of the truest words ever posted on this forum.
Old 02-13-2004, 01:11 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by DMZ
Some of the truest words ever posted on this forum.
Originally posted by Hen
I really don't think it's all about money when it comes down to buying a car. The service really matters.

Agree...
Old 02-13-2004, 01:52 PM
10th Gear

I got mine from Rallye, they were excellent Rose Reinhard did a terrific job and I highly reccomend her. Paragon is stuck with a sales style from an era gone by and they deserve to learn a lesson.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Safety Car

rose is my sales person as well. she is really nice and sweet. i must have bombarded her with a ton of emails everyday but she is very responsive and patient. she emailed me today and said that the car should be ready next week. i can't wait...my first new car!
Old 02-13-2004, 06:23 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Re: Rallye...

caball88 & tekexec,

Do you guys satisfy with their Service Department? Haven't you sent your car to maintain or do the warranty works yet?

Thanks.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Safety Car

i have not yet received my car so i cannot say i experienced their service department. but if you check on the internet they are ranked as one of the best in terms of service. actually funny thing is my friend works in the service department and that is another reason i decided to go to rallye.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:10 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Thumbs down

Originally posted by caball88
i have not yet received my car so i cannot say i experienced their service department. but if you check on the internet they are ranked as one of the best in terms of service. actually funny thing is my friend works in the service department and that is another reason i decided to go to rallye.

I begin not to believe what the ranks say after experiencing some service out there... Maybe they're better now, but in the first three months, that department was dumbest one I ever met. (no intent to offend your friend). They totally lacked the information and knowledge in dealing with 04TL. I have met two of three service consultants and two ladies out there... I just don't like that consultant's attitude.

Also, if you try to get the service, you probably have to wait for two weeks, I understand this is the common sign of all GOOD ranking service providers.