Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP! No premium fuel in New Jersey!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 11:27 PM
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by TheChamp531
You can try to respond to me like a smart ass or you can grow a pair and respond to me like a man, but wait...

I forget. You're still a little boy in school that tries to show off his Bimmer, Audi, and TL (Lexus awhile back as well). You've been spoon-fed. For the first time in your life you're facing some diversity and this is the way you act? This incident is a tragedy- no doubt. You think I haven't lived in the same situation or witness even a 'worser' situation in Katrina? Bodies floating, NO GAS, National Guards everywhere, criminals stealing anything they can-- killing or even raping (don't see that in the news eh?). Don't try to act like you're the only one on the planet dealing with something. You're just a little boy trying to act big. When you MAKE YOUR MONEY, and have RESPONSIBILITY for what you do-- then you can try to get at me. Until then, da fack up.

And trying to tell me that this car doesn't need Premium. Lets remember who I'm responding too:

You made over 40 threads asking questions about the most searchable topics here on AZ. And now you're telling me what works and what doesn't? l0l
Haha you are such a douchebag. I simply said the OP was a prick because he is complaining about gas when we have limited to no gas here and he is saying Acura told him his engine would get damaged if he puts in 93 two times. I HAVE PUT IN 87 MANY TIMES AND MY ENGINE RUNS FINE. Stupid people like you can keep believing you need 93. Some areas in the US don't even have 93 LOL, I guess those areas don't sell Acura???

Yeah and btw buddy comparing your Katrina. We here in NY still have bodies floating around (check out Staten Island/Breezy Point), no power, no heat, no gas its 25 degrees right now its supposed to snow tomorrow. No one gives a flying fuck about putting 87 in a damn Honda engine unless you are a tool like the OP. Did you see his previous post? He thinks his type s attracts so much attention people spit and throw food at his car. THAT IS WHY I BASHED HIM.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Chapter Leader (Midwest Region)

Received 784 Likes on 558 Posts
Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
I am not even going to bother responding to that essay that you wrote. Try standing in a line for gas for 5 hours and being told they ran out.

Anyone should be happy they are getting 87.

Engine compression blah blah blah, NOTHING will happen. I know people running 87 in TL and MDX and no problems. Acura says to put premium in TSX which is 4 banger I bet you would do that as well.

And if you have noticed many members barely come on here and its just the same people over and over again....you know why that is? It is because of people like you and McCollins who criticize every car and every post. We made our own tristate group and we have a very active community.
I do not criticize ANYONES car on here. I criticize "veterans" such as yourself who make thread after useless thread, time after time. I am always willing to help someone that is willing to be helped. Your info about me is skewed. You wouldn't even be on my radar if you didn't keep posting threads that have been answered over and over.

This is over as of now, I am done if you are.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 433 Likes on 319 Posts
Do you live life the same way today as any other day? In Africa, they're child soldiers killing people every day. Some kill there parents everyday. In the Philippines, people fight to make money. Innocent lives in the middle-east are getting killed by either NATO/US Troops or by terrorist groups. So basically you're telling me that I should never worry about anything else in life but that and keep it as that?

You can put regular all you want. Just because does it run fine, does it make it right? If you can murder someone and get away from it, does it make it right? (EDIT BAD ANALOGY l0l but you should get what im saying well I hope you do durp)Do you even know why Premium is required? Coming from someone who has 0 knowledge in regards to car besides what he is told is laughable.

I know how it is ESPECIALLY in Staten Island. My cousins live there. I'm hearing all the stories, but guess what. The same cousins also lived in New Orleans DURING Katrina. The experience of my cousins in this situation (they prepared for any disaster such as this) they are handing out water, blankets, and can foods. Wait a minute, do you live there? Have you even helped them? Nope. I requested a sponsor to fly me out through the Red Cross (I do a lot of voluntary work for them including Katrina) to go help in various areas.

93 or 91 is ALL over the US. Guess you're either dumb or delusional.

Last edited by TheChamp531; 11-06-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:38 PM

But anways sorry for derailing this thread furthermore for the OP and Mods. I just can't sit here reading this blasphemy and let it go. I respect what 'retardedorange' is saying, but it is a completely ignorant statement. He's justify the situation on the east coast as a reason not to take care of his car. This is just stupid. Life hits you with curve balls all the time, it is how you react to them that shows how great you can be/are. You don't cause problems whether you like it or not. You don't argue with someone when you honestly don't know what you're talking about. And you don't try to know others when you are ignorant to understand your own problems.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:44 PM
A6 and TL

Do you live life the same way today as any other day? In Africa, they're child soldiers killing people every day. Some kill there parents everyday. In the Philippines, people fight to make money. Innocent lives in the middle-east are getting killed by either NATO/US Troops or by terrorist groups. So basically you're telling me that I should never worry about anything else in life but that and keep it as that?

You can put regular all you want. Just because does it run fine, does it make it right? If you can murder someone and get away from it, does it make it right? Do you even know why Premium is required? Coming from someone who has 0 knowledge in regards to car besides what he is told is laughable.

I know how it is ESPECIALLY in Staten Island. My cousins live there. I'm hearing all the stories, but guess what. The same cousins also lived in New Orleans DURING Katrina. The experience of my cousins in this situation (they prepared for any disaster such as this) they are handing out water, blankets, and can foods. Wait a minute, do you live there? Have you even helped them? Nope. I requested a sponsor to fly me out through the Red Cross (I do a lot of voluntary work for them including Katrina) to go help in various areas.

93 or 91 is ALL over the US. Guess you're either dumb or delusional.
I am very glad that you are so judgmental that you are quick to think that I did not help anyone during this storm? I did a lot for my neighbors and family but I don't have to tell you anything. Think what you want to think.

93 octane is not available in Colorado or Airzona. Some small towns in many southern states don't have 93 either. Its not ALL over the US. I guess you are dumb. And comparing murder to 87 octane.....? That is hilarious.

I was also was interested in my "annoying question" threads, I searched my own name and didn't really see anything that was annoying or already asked. If you want you can show me my annoying threads....unless you mean the thread where I asked how to vinyl my roof or remove my trim. I searched and found nothing useful and the stuff that was there had expired images. I guess I am not allowed to post on here when I have a question.....even though I searched I get told to search again. No wonder this forum is going down the drain.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:50 PM

I am very glad that you are so judgmental that you are quick to think that I did not help anyone during this storm? I did a lot for my neighbors and family but I don't have to tell you anything. Think what you want to think.

93 octane is not available in Colorado or Airzona. Some small towns in many southern states don't have 93 either. Its not ALL over the US. I guess you are dumb. And comparing murder to 87 octane.....? That is hilarious.

I was also was interested in my "annoying question" threads, I searched my own name and didn't really see anything that was annoying or already asked. If you want you can show me my annoying threads....unless you mean the thread where I asked how to vinyl my roof or remove my trim. I searched and found nothing useful and the stuff that was there had expired images. I guess I am not allowed to post on here when I have a question.....even though I searched I get told to search again. No wonder this forum is going down the drain.
This is my last post cause I got better sh*t to do.

Good for you. Let me know when you 'fish people' out of the water. Help other families cope while they lost there daughter, son, parents, or a loved-one. I can think what I think because you sound and act like an idiot.

In the past 6 months, I went to both AZ and Colorado. I never mentioned anything about 93 Octane. Last time I checked, the manual states Premium Octane or at a minimum, 91 octane. Nice try bud.

I don't really care about your threads tbh. I only have a problem when you try to say that other people are trolling because of what they said or did when you haven't done anything productive for this forum yet.

You're not going to win this argument. So I would use less energy responding, and more energy helping, cause that is what I would do if I was really worried about people where you live.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
A6 and TL

With that said, I can only pray that the OP can hopefully find 93 octane quickly so his car does not explode. I hope no one else spits on his car, I pray no one will throw anymore breakfast items at it. God knows how exotic his type s TL is in North Jersey.

Maybe if the rest of you were waiting in 5 hour lines for gas and not getting any gas at all you would realize how childish the OP is. Once again Acura fills up all its loaners with 87, nothing will happen. Think what you want to think. I just felt the OP was being a troll and crying out for attention with such a thread. I guess when others make "repeat" threads its okay. I guess I failed to see all the roof vinyling threads/removing trim threads.....I do however see gas octane/brand threads every other day. But thats ok, this is Acurazine after all the most hypocritical forum ever to exist.

Good day to the rest of you.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 AM
A6 and TL

This is my last post cause I got better sh*t to do.

Good for you. Let me know when you 'fish people' out of the water. Help other families cope while they lost there daughter, son, parents, or a loved-one. I can think what I think because you sound and act like an idiot.

In the past 6 months, I went to both AZ and Colorado. I never mentioned anything about 93 Octane. Last time I checked, the manual states Premium Octane or at a minimum, 91 octane. Nice try bud.

I don't really care about your threads tbh. I only have a problem when you try to say that other people are trolling because of what they said or did when you haven't done anything productive for this forum yet.

You're not going to win this argument. So I would use less energy responding, and more energy helping, cause that is what I would do if I was really worried about people where you live.
Yeah maybe these honda engines require 91 or better but OTHER cars like the 335 or the EVO require 93 only. They experience knocking if you put 91 but the owners still run 91 because they have no choice. The cars are fine they don't explode, they don't get destroyed.

I am not sure how you think I have done nothing productive on the forum, I try to help when I can, just criticizing users like you have turned off many people from the forums. McCollins may not criticize every car but you seem to find a flaw in everything. You call everything you don't like rice. I have seen you do this many times, but hey I guess thats okay, you must get greatly offended when another owner of a TL has different taste than you.

Have fun Champ. I hope you enjoy your TL to the fullest and enjoy filling it up with 93 octane so that your performance engine with the 11.0 compression ratio runs flawlessly.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Chapter Leader (Midwest Region)

Received 784 Likes on 558 Posts
I have NEVER called someones car RICEY. You find where I said that and beer is on me! I think you have me mixed up with someone else bud, I really do.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:12 AM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by McCollins23
I have NEVER called someones car RICEY. You find where I said that and beer is on me! I think you have me mixed up with someone else bud, I really do.
No I was saying Champ calls cars ricey.

All I was trying to say was that putting in 87 won't kill your car and that in the north east we have bigger problems than what brand/octane of gas we are putting in. The whole post escalated quick and went downhill.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:17 AM

For the record, I may called 1 or two non-TLs ricey in my entire life. You got the wrong person brah. I defended people who were bashed about there car being ricey. Get your shit straight.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:30 AM
k1x
rocking my vs-sexx!!!

Received 122 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by ez12a
< so delicious.
dude let me get some...i have a 6 pack
Old 11-07-2012, 03:45 AM
Pro

Received 91 Likes on 53 Posts
I'm a PRICK? REALLY? Because I made a post about something that concerns ME & MY VEHICLE? Who the hell are you to me? NOBODY. Moderator: BAN THIS LOW LIFE NOW. Name calling breaks the rules of Acurazine. You have my personal guarantee I will NEVER post again, I'm done. I don't need to be called negative things from a lowlife who has NEVER contributed anything positive at this site.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:15 AM
2003 Accord Coupe V6

Received 74 Likes on 58 Posts
Yeah maybe these honda engines require 91 or better but OTHER cars like the 335 or the EVO require 93 only. They experience knocking if you put 91 but the owners still run 91 because they have no choice. The cars are fine they don't explode, they don't get destroyed.

I am not sure how you think I have done nothing productive on the forum, I try to help when I can, just criticizing users like you have turned off many people from the forums. McCollins may not criticize every car but you seem to find a flaw in everything. You call everything you don't like rice. I have seen you do this many times, but hey I guess thats okay, you must get greatly offended when another owner of a TL has different taste than you.

Have fun Champ. I hope you enjoy your TL to the fullest and enjoy filling it up with 93 octane so that your performance engine with the 11.0 compression ratio runs flawlessly.
This post and many of your other posts sound so ignorant. I am surprised you have stooped as low as you have.
Just FYI, the 335i and EVO are equipped with Turbo engines. That is why the Minimum octane rating stands where it is. It has nothing to do with being a better quality engine over the J32, simply because the J32 calls for a min of 91 octane and not 93 octane. Really?? Any TL will knock with 87 octane (That causes piston/engine damage). Yes the Knock sensor/ECU will retard timing but that is AFTER it detects knocking/pinging! It is not recommended.
The way you talk about Honda/Acura is demeaning. Remember you are on a Honda/Acura forum. So you are not only slamming the OP regarding his valid question, but you are making fun of all of us members that own Honda and Acura cars.

BTW, there are many evo's and 335i's out here in Cali and Arizona where only 91 octane exists. Places where I have lived my whole life. I have never heard knocking from either vehicle running on 91 octane. I am sure there are a few owners that can attest to that for you. I have quite a bit of driving exp. with both cars that you mentioned.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anywho. I had to fill with regular as well. No pinging or knocking but power is decreased and my mileage sucks. Im getting 3mpg less than before. Used to get 22-23mpg now 19-20 mpg.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,181 Likes on 1,210 Posts
We're done here. Orange, I strongly suggest you re-read the rules for posting on this forum.
The following 5 users liked this post by ggesq:
gatrhumpy (11-07-2012), jo-nathanpham (11-07-2012), LockDots (11-07-2012), McCollins23 (11-07-2012), Paul05TL (11-07-2012)