Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Driving your TL into the ground?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 11:34 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 356 Likes on 239 Posts
Originally Posted by Jackass
My point isn't just what my insurance will pay...what will the other guy's pay? In my youth, we all played with much cheaper cars. I had too many friends who were dumping $5k (maint and mods) into their $5k or less cars. Then 2 months later they get rear-ended and guess what....the other insurance company only pays out $4k-$5k.

As the value of our cars gets down below the $5k mark and creeps closer and closer to the cost of major maintenance (think about transmission replacement)...that is where you really have to start thinking about true costs. This number where people draw the line will vary from person to person depending on how deep of pockets they have, how much work they will do on their own, their own flexibility, and if they want to buck up now or just have a monthly payment for something else that doesn't give them much trouble over the next 5+ years.

I don't have the time or the patience to do all maintenance myself anymore. Basic stuff like brakes...easy. Ball joints, tie-rod ends, bushings, clutch, etc...nope. I don't have the tools nor the time to do that myself at my house. As more of those items start to fail, it will make the decision easier and easier....eventually.

Yes I agree with your point, it varies person to person. I consider modifications as lost money, modifications shouldn't get thrown into the financial equations because, lets face it, modifications are worthless to the value of the car. It's like a boat, I can get the same financial impact as standing in a shower burning $100 bills, but it's nearly impossible to frown on a boat. Modifications are fun, gives people something to do.

My clutch was on it's way out, I spent nearly $2000 to do the replacement that included engine mounts and some other items. I did the clutch replacement work myself (twice, stupid ring gear), I didn't heist at spending that amount of money because if I bought another car I would be out a lot more than the $2000 I spent. When you purchase a car, you are buying miles, not the value of the car, at least that's how I look at it, the cost to operate versus the miles driven. So far, knock on wood, the TL has treated me well. Over 60k trouble free miles, its a helluva lot of car for the money spent.
The following users liked this post:
Jackass (02-15-2016)
Old 02-15-2016, 11:47 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,094 Likes on 749 Posts
Originally Posted by rockstar143
Well, I don't hate on him for having a different opinion...but he certainly talked it down into a POS and I certainly don't feel that way about mine. I guess maybe his isn't well maintained or drive well anymore maybe.
Yeah. I mean for some people anything less than a BMW or Benz is crap...or to others anything less than Bentley/Rolls/Ferrari is crap.

Guess diff folks like diff things. SOme are domestic fanboys vs import vs Ford/Chevy vs other etc, etc
rockstar143 (02-15-2016)
Old 02-15-2016, 07:23 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,484 Likes on 1,048 Posts
Originally Posted by 6spd-GERCO
I didn't heist at spending that amount of money because if I bought another car I would be out a lot more than the $2000 I spent.
I think you make a great point here. Oftentimes, it can be a balancing act when it comes to making major repairs to an older car.

From a purely financial perspective, I think repairing an older car is the smarter bet 99% of the time. Replacing an older car with a newer car is almost always going to cost several thousands of dollars, whether at once or over payments. And that new car will still need service as well.

Sometimes I think people would simply rather pay more to drive something newer, more modern, and comfortable but have trouble admitting that as the reason for a new car purchase. It's sad when that's the case.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:47 PM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
I agree...rather than admit it, they put the old car down like it was some POS or something. Brad is hurt.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:08 AM
b15
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
Mine is not for sale, it runs just fine and is in great shape. I'm not talking it down like it is a POS but I'm a realist. Is the car old? To me, yes. It's 10years old. Does it still look and run great? Yep. Would I shell out money on a major repair at this point of the car's life? Nope. Why? Because it's already depreciated away and is a cheap car now a days. Simple as that.

Yes, I don't share the '3G TL is the greatest car ever' mentality that seems to exist around here and especially on the Facebook group, but I certainly don't think it's a POS. Let's not get all defensive and twist my words here.

Lastly, yes I'd rather buy another car than repair a 10yr old car, I clearly have admitted that. You guys act like dumping the TL is such a financial mistake, yet in my opinion, older cars just have a higher chance of something going wrong. Yes a lot of it is manufacturer and model dependent, but as a general statement this typically holds true. I know the TL is reliable (knock on wood) but to me, it makes no financial sense to do anything more than routine maintenance when the car (mine) is only worth about $9000 and knowing that at 10years old there's always a chance something might go.

Last edited by b15; 02-17-2016 at 06:19 AM.
Jackass (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 06:42 AM
b15
Racer

Originally Posted by Aman
I think you make a great point here. Oftentimes, it can be a balancing act when it comes to making major repairs to an older car.

From a purely financial perspective, I think repairing an older car is the smarter bet 99% of the time. Replacing an older car with a newer car is almost always going to cost several thousands of dollars, whether at once or over payments. And that new car will still need service as well.

Sometimes I think people would simply rather pay more to drive something newer, more modern, and comfortable but have trouble admitting that as the reason for a new car purchase. It's sad when that's the case.
I see your point and, respectfully, disagree. Cars are a depreciating asset, and in my case I budget them as expenses. It's money I've allocated and that is lost every year. If I truly were to be financially responsible, I don't think I could also be a car guy as the money I spend on cars would be better used in the market and would certainly yield more than 'personal satisfaction returns'

While I agree that jumping into a brand new $40k car from the 3G isn't the smartest financial decision, I do think that getting into a newer preowned $10-$20k preowned (equivalent) vehicle may be better depending on the situation. A newer car will need maintenance as well, but a newer car has less chance of major repair, that's the difference. I also think the law of diminishing returns applies here. At some point, continuing to try and upkeep the car doesn't provide enough return. That point is subjective so everyone will have a different take, as evident in this thread.

Yes, you'll get better creature comforts with a newer vehicle but you'll also get better safety and piece of mind. For me, having piece of mind (within reason) is not a financial mistake. Isn't it why we try and upkeep our cars as best as possible? Why most on here 'over maintain'? I know I'm guilty of that. We all want that piece of mind knowing that our cars will get us from A to B without trouble. For some that means replacing, others repairing. Like I've said to each his own.

And I certainly apologize for making the TL sound like it's a POS. Beater has an inherently negative connotation, so I'll say that my TL is a great daily instead

Last edited by b15; 02-17-2016 at 06:53 AM.
nist7 (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by b15
Let's not get all defensive and twist my words here.
Originally Posted by b15

And I certainly apologize for making the TL sound like it's a POS. Beater has an inherently negative connotation, so I'll say that my TL is a great daily instead
Apology accepted

3G isn't the best car ever made...just a jack of all trades I'd bother fixing. :thumbups:
Old 02-17-2016, 08:44 AM
b15
Racer

Apology accepted

3G isn't the best car ever made...just a jack of all trades I'd bother fixing. :thumbups:
Mine is completely stock and I still think it looks great today. Despite being an '06, it really has all the features I care for. My other cars are keyless/push button and that's really the only thing I'd want to add to the 3G TL.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:10 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,094 Likes on 749 Posts
Originally Posted by b15
I see your point and, respectfully, disagree. Cars are a depreciating asset, and in my case I budget them as expenses. It's money I've allocated and that is lost every year. If I truly were to be financially responsible, I don't think I could also be a car guy as the money I spend on cars would be better used in the market and would certainly yield more than 'personal satisfaction returns'

While I agree that jumping into a brand new $40k car from the 3G isn't the smartest financial decision, I do think that getting into a newer preowned $10-$20k preowned (equivalent) vehicle may be better depending on the situation. A newer car will need maintenance as well, but a newer car has less chance of major repair, that's the difference. I also think the law of diminishing returns applies here. At some point, continuing to try and upkeep the car doesn't provide enough return. That point is subjective so everyone will have a different take, as evident in this thread.

Yes, you'll get better creature comforts with a newer vehicle but you'll also get better safety and piece of mind. For me, having piece of mind (within reason) is not a financial mistake. Isn't it why we try and upkeep our cars as best as possible? Why most on here 'over maintain'? I know I'm guilty of that. We all want that piece of mind knowing that our cars will get us from A to B without trouble. For some that means replacing, others repairing. Like I've said to each his own.

Hey thanks for the elaboration.

Though if a car is still worth 8-9k, imo still worth to fix.

I mean you would have to shell out 15k for a decent new-ish car. And if there is no major frame damage to a 8k car....still worth for more repairs. Gonna be cheaper than 15k for a newer car imo....eh diff strokes for diff folks I guess.

My first car was a 95 accord bought in 2004 and I spent 5k...for next 11yrs my total estimated repair/maintenance was probably 5k....so 10k total for 11 yr ownership.

Then I bought this TL for 7500 and plan to keep it for at least 10-20 years...so maybe another 5k of repairs....and this will put me at 12500...or even lets just call it even and say 15000.

Much more expensive to do say buy 15000 car and then still keep it for 10-20 years and have to do more repairs. I guess that's why some people sell the car before major repairs...but then that's another 10-15k every few years just to buy an entirely new car...
Old 02-17-2016, 10:34 AM
Pro

Received 132 Likes on 116 Posts
Lot of valid arguments being made here... totally get where some of you are coming from

For me since my TL-S isn't too old and I paid quite a bit of money for it, I wouldn't mind shelling out for a big repair/maintenance service like the clutch or a significant engine repair at this point, but I feel like for me who is someone who doesn't really tinker on his own cars because I'm not that skilled and usually get the dealer or my mechanic to fix my cars, I'd be more reluctant for a big repair job (i.e $1500-$2000) once the car hits around $5000 book value or if I foresee the car as becoming more problematic. I'd like to keep it around until it becomes a "beater" or still as a daily with another toy on the side if I could afford it.

This is exactly what happened with my old Maxima. The car was only worth $3500 and it needed some repairs (timing chain tensioner, struts and rear valve cover leak) which would be in the neighbourhood of $1600 for me. This was one of the reasons (as well as it being an autotragic and wanting something more reliable, fun and depreciates less) that I decided to buy a newer car which was the TL-S. Now with my car I'll have to do somethings (as well as mods) that goes above $1600 but I have no problem spending it on a car that is worth $15k-$18k.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:18 AM

mmm...I'll agree with that, keyless push start would be sweet...so would air conditioned seats!
Old 02-17-2016, 01:02 PM
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts
I bought my 04 non-Nav 6spd in 2009 with 55K miles on it. It now has 237K miles. I've done the following:

1. Clutch and flywheel (did the slave cylinder check valve delete as well)
  2. Most motor mounts
  3. Timing belt at 112K (haven't done the second one yet)
  4. Had a spark plug shoot out of the head (did an insert)
  5. Bushings in the front control arms
  6. A/C compressor clutch (field coil)
  7. Two passenger CV axles (boot tore on first replacement)
  8. All four shocks/springs
The only failure i'm disappointed in is the spark plug. Although I did hear some ticking in the motor but i thought that was because i hadn't adjusted the valves yet (still haven't).

It's been paid off for many years now and I do all my own work, so I'll keep it until something like the tranny or motor fails. Looking for at least 350K miles.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:19 PM

my hero...love that post.
Old 02-17-2016, 04:15 PM
b15
Racer

Thanks for the reminder! I'll have to check my spark plugs soon to make sure they're still tight.
Old 02-18-2016, 08:50 AM
Drifting

Received 591 Likes on 441 Posts
mmm...I'll agree with that, keyless push start would be sweet...so would air conditioned seats!
Hmmm...keyless push start is one of the features I do not really want. I don't know why, but I find it annoying. I'm sure if I had it daily (and not in a rental) I would grow to appreciate it.

However butt coolers/warmers is a feature I am interested in.
Old 02-18-2016, 04:16 PM
b15
Racer

Originally Posted by Jackass
Hmmm...keyless push start is one of the features I do not really want. I don't know why, but I find it annoying. I'm sure if I had it daily (and not in a rental) I would grow to appreciate it.

However butt coolers/warmers is a feature I am interested in.
I don't care for the push button start itself either, but I like it for the ease of entry when your hands are full. Just grab the handle and you're in business!
Old 02-19-2016, 11:58 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 356 Likes on 239 Posts
Lol at keyless entry, the remote unlock is good enough for me, if my hands are full I just set the sh*t down. It's the fancy marketing strategy of keeping the consumer dissatisfied so they want to buy a new vehicle.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:54 PM

I'm here to report back.
I tried driving my 3G into the ground. Fkng thing is indestructible...it broke right through the ground and came out the other side in China with minimal scratches and 1 broken side mirror. Just got back to South Florida (long effin drive! ) and placed an order for a new mirror.

Just letting you guys know that driving it into the ground still won't work. If you want to move on, youi'll need to set on fire or sell it.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:11 PM
b15
Racer

Originally Posted by 6spd-GERCO
Lol at keyless entry, the remote unlock is good enough for me, if my hands are full I just set the sh*t down. It's the fancy marketing strategy of keeping the consumer dissatisfied so they want to buy a new vehicle.
I said that too until I owned one. Yes it's great marketing but it's actually useful in real life.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:00 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,687 Likes on 1,303 Posts
I'm here to report back.
I tried driving my 3G into the ground. Fkng thing is indestructible...it broke right through the ground and came out the other side in China with minimal scratches and 1 broken side mirror. Just got back to South Florida (long effin drive! ) and placed an order for a new mirror.

Just letting you guys know that driving it into the ground still won't work. If you want to move on, youi'll need to set on fire or sell it.

LMFAO the best statement ever made....
The following 2 users liked this post by truonghthe:
D's Up (02-20-2016), rockstar143 (02-22-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 04:31 AM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
New admiration for my TL

Originally Posted by truonghthe
LMFAO the best statement ever made....
I've had my 05 base TL since 08. I was coming from a 1998 Nissan Maxima. I bought the TL with 19k on the odometer. Since then I've definitely been at least a little guilty of over maintenance. I did the timing belt and spark plugs at 83k (to be safe), replaced most of the suspension parts (lower control arm bushings, upper control arms, sway bar links etc and installed A Spec TL shocks and springs) at ~115k. I've treated the rear quarter panels twice to remove rust, and will be doing that again when it's warmer out. When I had the Maxima, I was dreaming about having a sporty and impractical second car. Unfortunately, it was starting to rust and I wasn't as anal keeping it in good shape back then. I bought the TL 1 year out of college and promised myself I wouldn't make the same mistake again. Basically I thought if I am able to keep this car in good enough shape to enjoy driving it for a long time, it would give me the financial freedom to afford a fun weekend toy. Long story short, 2 years ago I bought an 09 Porsche Cayman S manual. I put on maybe 5k / year on it (just enough for nothing to break). Both cars are paid off, and I love not having a car payment. My logic is this, i would rather spend $300-$400 to fix or improve something in my car to make it more enjoyable for me to drive then HAVE to make that payment on something newer. The reason I titled my post "new admiration" is because I saw what issues my gf was dealing with in her 2010 C300 4 matic. A car half the age of mine, with less than half the mileage (70k vs 154k on the TL), and what a colossal piece of crap. Last month her check engin lights went on, turned out her timing chain and cam adjuster went...$3200 bill. Before that it was nonstop war with air bubbles in her tires and bent rims. She had the sport edition with 18" wheels, I replaced them with 17s. The. In October her interrior door handle broke (common for those cars). The way that car is designed you have to replace the entire door panel ($900 part) to replace a cheap crappy door handle. I ended up coming up with a $2 fix, but still I thought what a pile of shit this car is. By the same token, a door handle broke in my Porsche, I bought a replacement part online for $25, so I don't want to hear "well what did you expect it's a Benz" my car cost at least double and was a fraction to fix the same issue. Long story short, seeing the issues with the C300 and even the Cayman S to some extent (failing headliner), made me fall in love with the TL all over again. I never think twice about taking it on a road trip, while with the C300 I always felt a bit uneasy taking it anywhere because of all the things that could and did go wrong. With that said, I want to keep my TL until at least 200k, and keep it in great shape and if it's not rusting (my main fear), keep a good thing going, maybe to 300k because if not for the TL I might not have had the luxury to be able to afford a Cayman S

Last edited by sovietmusclr; 02-22-2016 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 02-22-2016, 05:12 AM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Reposting with edits sorry

;15684971]LMFAO the best statement ever made....[/QUOTE]
I've had my 05 base TL since 08. I was coming from a 1998 Nissan Maxima. I bought the TL with 19k on the odometer. Since then I've definitely been at least a little guilty of over maintenance. I did the timing belt and spark plugs at 83k (to be safe), replaced most of the suspension parts (lower control arm bushings, upper control arms, sway bar links etc and installed A Spec TL shocks and springs) at ~115k.I've put nothing but synthetic oils, did all the transmission flushes and removed any rust at the earliest sign. I've treated the rear quarter panels twice to remove rust, and will be doing that again when it's warmer out. In 09 I installed compustar pro alarm and 2/way started system. It has one additional very useful (to me) feature - I can lock the keys inside the car (if I go swimming, kayaking or for a run etc) and I can unlock the car with a sequence if taps on the windshield. When I had the Maxima, I was dreaming about having a sporty and impractical second car. Unfortunately, it was starting to rust and I wasn't as anal keeping it in good shape back then. I bought the TL one year out of college and promised myself I wouldn't make the same mistake again. I thought if I am able to keep this car in good enough shape to enjoy driving it for a long time, it would give me the financial freedom to afford a fun weekend toy. Long story short, 2 years ago I bought an 09 Porsche Cayman S manual. I put on maybe 5k / year on it (just enough for nothing major to break). Both cars are paid off, and I love not having a car payment. My logic is this: i would rather spend $300-$400 every now and then to fix or improve something in my car to make it more enjoyable for me to drive then HAVE to make that payment on something newer. The reason I titled my post "new admiration" is because I saw what issues my gf was dealing with in her 2010 C300 4 matic sport. A car half the age of mine, with less than half the mileage (70k vs 154k on the TL), and what a colossal piece of crap. Last month her check engine lights went on, turned out her timing chain and cam adjuster went...$3200 bill. Before that it was nonstop war with air bubbles in her tires and bent rims. She had the sport edition with 18" amg wheels, I replaced them with 17s. In October her interrior door handle broke (common for those cars). The way that car is designed you have to replace the entire door panel ($900 part) to replace a cheap crappy door handle. I ended up coming up with a $2 fix (more reliable then the original design because I used a metal piece), but still I thought what a pile of shit this car is (Google Mercedes Benz balance shaft sprocket failure and lawsuit.) When a door handle broke in my Porsche, I bought a replacement part online for $25, so I don't want to hear "well what did you expect it's a Benz". My car cost at least double and was a fraction to fix the same issue (or woukd have been had i not McGyvered a work around). There was also the transfer case noise that made me kept me up at night, and again due to poor design in those cars you'd have to replace entire tranny if the transfer case went (also not uncommon). We decided not to wait for the inevitable and traded it in for a 2016 Camry. Seeing the issues with the C300 and even the Cayman S to some extent (failing headliner), made me fall in love with the TL all over again. I never think twice about taking it on a road trip, while with the C300 I always felt a bit uneasy taking it anywhere because of all the things that could and did go wrong. With that being said, I want to keep my TL until at least 200k, and keep it in great shape and if it's not rusting (my main fear), keep a good thing going, maybe to 300k. I keep a list of little projects I want to do with the TL. Right now I want to replace rear control arms with ingalls kit to have camber adjustment (my left rear camber is at -2.2 degrees spec is 0.5 to -1.5) If not for the TL I might not have had the luxury to be able to afford a Cayman S.
Old 02-22-2016, 06:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,584 Likes on 6,630 Posts
Originally Posted by b15
I don't care for the push button start itself either, but I like it for the ease of entry when your hands are full. Just grab the handle and you're in business!

Um....

I don't think push button start is what you think it is...
Old 02-22-2016, 06:47 AM

I think he's associating keyless that goes with push start for the other aspects that he enjoys like remote hand jobs and not having to unlock/lock the door with your fingers.
Old 02-22-2016, 06:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,584 Likes on 6,630 Posts
I think he's associating keyless that goes with push start for the other aspects that he enjoys like remote hand jobs and not having to unlock/lock the door with your fingers.
Thank you
Old 02-22-2016, 06:52 AM

you're a tired idiot.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:21 PM
b15
Racer

Originally Posted by thoiboi

Um....

I don't think push button start is what you think it is...
Phrased it wrong but you know what I mean. Intelligent key or whatever you want to call it. Love it on my other cars, I think it'd round out the 3G nicely! But that wasn't the norm back in those days, no biggie
Old 02-22-2016, 08:24 PM
b15
Racer

Hand jobs are certainly nice, but what constitutes a remote hand job?
Old 02-22-2016, 08:46 PM
Mr. Detail

Received 198 Likes on 151 Posts
I generally keep my cars until the repairs start getting close to half of what car payments would be on something new(er). 209,500 or so miles, engine doesn't use any oil between 7500 mile synthetic changes, paint is better than new. Took the picture a week ago.

Name:  IMG_20160215_150151_zpsvbe1xdti.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  1.43 MB
rockstar143 (02-23-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 08:52 PM
b15
Racer

Originally Posted by Scottwax
I generally keep my cars until the repairs start getting close to half of what car payments would be on something new(er). 209,500 or so miles, engine doesn't use any oil between 7500 mile synthetic changes, paint is better than new. Took the picture a week ago.

Clean! Rsx wheels look good
Scottwax (02-23-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 11:12 PM
Mr. Detail

Received 198 Likes on 151 Posts
Thanks! Mainly got them because they'd be easy to clean to be honest.

Didn't realize how light they were, something like 16 lbs per wheel.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:38 PM
Race Director

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,346 Posts
Originally Posted by Scottwax
... 209,500 or so miles, engine doesn't use any oil between 7500 mile synthetic changes, paint is better than new. Took the picture a week ago. ....
Yeah, same here: 220K miles and 7500 MID intervals on the oil change. Never down more than 1/2 quart.

Every so often I get the new car itch, but then when I weigh how reliable and comfortable this car is along with the features for $0 in payments vs $600 payments for 60 months, it's an easy choice.

Plus, as DM already said, I know this car like the back of my hand and do all of my own maintenance. I'm not ready to learn a new car just yet....
Old 02-23-2016, 07:28 AM

Me either! This car is so good!

It's a handjob where the hand comes out of the dash and since it's not connected to your body it's considered a "remote" handjob.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:38 AM
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 42 Posts
I will be driving mine till the shock mounts rust out. I like how much I can work on this car, the fact it is manual, not many new cars are, even though it takes me to work it is still fun to drive. A similar replacement (M3, CTS-V) is way more than I want to pay per month now, the TL is free
Old 02-25-2016, 12:17 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
240K .... today!
Old 02-25-2016, 03:19 PM

CTS-V is/was my next car...but I agree, didn't wanna pay it per month. :|
Old 02-25-2016, 04:00 PM
Chapter Leader (Houston)

Received 1,085 Likes on 810 Posts
Interesting reads. As a fellow member who has moved on from the TL, I must say it was a great car. Majority of the issues that I experienced were as a result of me tinkering with the car. However, with the car at 165k miles, needing tires, me constantly worrying if the transmission will give out, I was ready to move on. I do have monthly payments now but it is not a necessity. Could I have kept the TL longer and saved more money? Hell yes. Everyone's situation is different. I could afford to purchase my Q50 outright but I was given a low interest rate so why not take advantage. I'll be having a child in a few years so why not get the car now and not have any payments or major repairs to worry about when the kid comes along? My point is different approaches work for different people depending on their finances/life situation. I plan to hold on to my Infiniti for a long time as it is a great daily driver and the mpg is awesomeeee. I'll probably have another toy before I sell it Until then, keep them 3g TLs running. Just FYI, the one I sold is still running like a champ with no issues.
The following 3 users liked this post by TLDude876:
Acura_Dude (02-25-2016), pohljm (02-28-2016), rockstar143 (02-25-2016)
Old 02-25-2016, 08:19 PM

amennnnnn

new avatar, D
Old 02-26-2016, 07:54 AM
Chapter Leader (Houston)

Received 1,085 Likes on 810 Posts
amennnnnn

new avatar, D
Nope still gotta rep my 3G
Old 02-26-2016, 07:59 AM

I wasn't asking. You're not allowed.

Quick Reply: Driving your TL into the ground?