3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Acura Service Department-Any Recommended in So.Cal?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 03:17 AM
My Garage not

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
i've only taken mine in for service for warranty work but santa monica acura was good (i hate to admit any stealership is good). got a loaner, work was done in 1/2 day, and warranty issues were fixed on two separate occassions.

if you're out of warranty or just need minor service take it to s&s in west la or honcura in glendale.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:53 PM
cuwnicu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
go to the thousand oaks auto mall acura and ask for ed, hes the service manager their. tell him antoine sent you, message me for his number if you want to set a time and day to go to him. hel give you his own prices on service
and will do aftermarket instillations for you
Old 09-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by topckret
I HIGHLY recommend Weir Canyon Acura in Anaheim Hills and especially service advisor Danny. He is awesome, always hooks you up with a loaner car regardless of how frivilous the job is. Very quick and Customer Service oriented. He's the guy that took care of my 07 Switchblade key cut and program for $45 and includes a wash. Tell him Eugene sent you and he will be extra greatful for visiting him.

I ALSO HIGHLY recommend DCH Tustin Acura and the Service Advisor George. They too are very professional and quality techs. Don't quote me but when my car wouldn't start when I went to pick up my car because the battery was drained for some reason, without a question, "We're gonna change out the batter with a new one under warranty" when I've got 49,000miles on it. Great service as well. Make sure you ask for George and tell him Eugene said he received excellent service from you. These are my 2 favorite dealers as far as service goes.
I totally agree with you,DCH Tustin Acura and the Service Manager,Eric.They're taking care of my car very good.Is George not there anymore?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:08 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by PHILTRUONG
I totally agree with you,DCH Tustin Acura and the Service Manager,Eric.They're taking care of my car very good.Is George not there anymore?
George is no longer there. He was the best service advisor there. I've got mixed reviews of DCH Tustin. They went from decent to not-so-decent, for an overall rating of: average, for me. That used to be my go-to dealership for maintenance...but I now go to Planet Acura in Buena Park. They get a huge .
Old 04-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Intermediate

+1 for Acura of the Desert for those of us in the Palm Desert area (or anywhere out in the middle of nowhere in the CA desert). Good service and they willingly applied my extended warranty. Also lent me a loaner.

Originally Posted by elstls
Acura of the Desert in Cathedral City has a great service dept. Jack, Fred and Mike are really helpful and alway give me the coupon discounts. They have replaced the rear bumper on my wife's new MDX since there was a scrape on it when we purchased it, they have mounted A-spec wheels on my tires of choice and soon I will have an A-spec suspension installed by them.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I love the service I always receive at Sierra Acura in Alhambra. Besides being the dealership where I purchased my TL, I've always had great experiences with their service department, especially with Andy. He is very friendly and takes his time in helping you. If you're near the San Gabriel Valley, try Sierra Acura out.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:14 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 96 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by tonester
I love the service I always receive at Sierra Acura in Alhambra. Besides being the dealership where I purchased my TL, I've always had great experiences with their service department, especially with Andy. He is very friendly and takes his time in helping you. If you're near the San Gabriel Valley, try Sierra Acura out.
I never took my car to Sierra but I bought a lot (parts and fluids) from them this past week or 2.

Looks like a nice place to bring your car in.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Racer

Bump
Old 06-13-2014, 09:26 AM
Registered Big Dog

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by doggydog
Bump
why??
Old 06-17-2014, 02:29 PM
Advanced

I realize that you're asking for Acura Service Centers. However, I recommend a private auto shop called Hiro's Auto Service in Torrance. They do very good work, are very honest and their rates are much lower than the dealers. Check them out at: http://www.hiroautola.com/