New NSX - do these numbers sound right?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 01:10 PM
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by RLX-Sport Hybrid
So I have decided not to make this purchase at this time. Everything about the car is absolutely killer in every way but two things. The exhaust note and missing V8 American rumble is really what I want and the NSX just does not cut it. I spent the day today with a friend of mine with a Z06 and that killed it for me for the NSX. For less money I could buy the new ZR1 when it comes out next spring. If not, for even less than $100k a Z06 with all the trimmings could be acquired. For about $70k a Camaro ZL1 can provide the same thrill of speed and American hustle. While some may disagree, that is my decision. For the record my wife was all for the NSX. Besides buying anything like this going into the winter seems dumb. I would like to enjoy it for the spring/summer/fall for the first year, before it sits for the winter. I would basically not drive it for the first three/four months of ownership. Just does not make sense to me. If I lived in a southern climate, that would be different as there would be no salt on the roads, and no performance vehicle I will own will ever see any of that.
If you finally decide not to buy NSX, please let that Acura corporate person (you mentioned talking to on another thread) know with your reasons. It is very important that they hear from their loyal customers what Acura needs to incorporate in future product line to win your business.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 20 Posts
I don't get the comparison being made here. The NSX in it's design, engineering, feel and price point is completely different from an American muscle car.
I respect the opinions put forth in the preceding posts but I feel we are comparing apples and oranges.
I see great value in the NSX, it has engineering that can be compared to hypercars like the P1 and 918 yet costs a fraction of those cars.
Like I said I respect your opinion and you are entitled to it since it is going to be your car and money.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:53 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
NSX pricing isn't likely to change anytime soon. People just aren't buying them, so discounts will likely remain high. You wouldn't have to buy now anyway- I'm sure the deals will still be around in 4 months, unless, a huge amount of people start jumping on the car, which I kind of doubt.

I cant argue with the American muscle. It is your best bang for your buck. You just have to be comfortable with seeing a corvette every 2-5 minutes, around you. Granted, most are not Z06s or ZR1s, but still... they are everywhere. I at one point was considering the Mustang GT350, but couldn't ultimately pull the trigger for that reason. I didn't want my "special" to get lost amongst all the other mustangs- and I see a ton of mustangs every day. Even a mustang GT is nothing special, with the number of them you see on the roads.

That's really the the only downside to owning American muscle. Some might not even be bothered it.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 747 Likes on 410 Posts
^^
I totally agree with you, Rick.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,164 Likes on 536 Posts
Originally Posted by JSakaBuck
I have to agree with your decision. My spring, summer, and fall weekender is a '16 C7 Convertible in Long Beach Red. Amazing car that nicely compliments my '16 RLX Hybrid Advance in Pomegranite. There is no substitute for the sport exhaust of the V-8. Pure driving and aural pleasure all weekend long until it's back-to-reality Monday morning in the RLX. I am very blessed to be able to enjoy both rides. I just put it away for the long winter's slumber. Enjoy your ZR1 when it arrives.
You know I would not care if everyone had a Vette as the experience is the draw for me, not the exclusivity of exotic ownership. That exhaust note is raw, raucous, and freaking loud as hell and that is cool. It works for me. I'm not going to even think about this next purchase until later in the winter or early spring. If I am looking for bad-ass, there is just no replacement for an American muscle car. To serve that purpose, the NSX just does not do it for me, even if they were the same price. That is not knocking the NSX in any way.
The following 2 users liked this post by RLX-Sport Hybrid:
pgeorg (11-22-2017), TacoBello (11-22-2017)
Old 11-22-2017, 02:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by alpha0
If you finally decide not to buy NSX, please let that Acura corporate person (you mentioned talking to on another thread) know with your reasons. It is very important that they hear from their loyal customers what Acura needs to incorporate in future product line to win your business.
I'm already crafting an email to him.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:57 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by rick sambora
I don't get the comparison being made here. The NSX in it's design, engineering, feel and price point is completely different from an American muscle car.
I respect the opinions put forth in the preceding posts but I feel we are comparing apples and oranges.
I see great value in the NSX, it has engineering that can be compared to hypercars like the P1 and 918 yet costs a fraction of those cars.
Like I said I respect your opinion and you are entitled to it since it is going to be your car and money.
I completely agree with you. The NSX is an amazing automobile and beautifully executed. The revised pricing is not an enticement to me. However, after spending a day in a Z06, and hearing that exhaust and the feel of the vibrations of the engine, that was the feeling I was looking for that was missing for the NSX. The Z06 isn't faster in acceleration, probably does not handle as well, but it just sang to me and got me charged up. Either car would be a joy to drive everyday for sure, but taking price out of it, the Z06 and what I would expect the ZR1 to be, just gets my blood going as they are more exciting. The fact that you better know what you are doing and better respect the driving dynamics in the high end Vette(s), means that you have to concentrate more and be more involved in the driving experience. The NSX is so well balanced and finely tuned that you don't have to be an expert to engage driving dynamics that would normally be way out of most people leagues. That is a real compliment to the NSX, but it is missing the rawness of the American muscle car. It definitely feels exotic, but they programmed out the pureness in this version. Limits are very high and you can get into trouble in a second by driving 50mph faster into a turn than anyone else would consider normally as the grip is immense, but I am not driving on a track where one could enjoy the car at 10/10ths. It is just my personal preference. The P1 and 918 are million dollar sports cars, and the NSX is about 80% of those cars' performance at less than 20% of the cost, so from that perspective the NSX is a bargain. It just isn't what I want. Maybe I will change my mind, but for now I'm at peace with my decision.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Burning Brakes

It should always come down to "What you want", when it comes to cars! I can relate to how you felt driving a certain car, and that car "singing" to you.....

I did the same thing when I bought the red CTR in June, and I have not regretted it one bit

Granted its not NSX, or Vette money, but it makes no difference to me.

If I was going to buy a super car, it would have been the NSX 2.0......that car "sings" to me.....

Ill be waiting to see what you decide after the winter, my friend!
Old 11-22-2017, 05:13 PM
Team Owner

I completely agree with you. The NSX is an amazing automobile and beautifully executed. The revised pricing is not an enticement to me. However, after spending a day in a Z06, and hearing that exhaust and the feel of the vibrations of the engine, that was the feeling I was looking for that was missing for the NSX. The Z06 isn't faster in acceleration, probably does not handle as well, but it just sang to me and got me charged up. Either car would be a joy to drive everyday for sure, but taking price out of it, the Z06 and what I would expect the ZR1 to be, just gets my blood going as they are more exciting. The fact that you better know what you are doing and better respect the driving dynamics in the high end Vette(s), means that you have to concentrate more and be more involved in the driving experience. The NSX is so well balanced and finely tuned that you don't have to be an expert to engage driving dynamics that would normally be way out of most people leagues. That is a real compliment to the NSX, but it is missing the rawness of the American muscle car. It definitely feels exotic, but they programmed out the pureness in this version. Limits are very high and you can get into trouble in a second by driving 50mph faster into a turn than anyone else would consider normally as the grip is immense, but I am not driving on a track where one could enjoy the car at 10/10ths. It is just my personal preference. The P1 and 918 are million dollar sports cars, and the NSX is about 80% of those cars' performance at less than 20% of the cost, so from that perspective the NSX is a bargain. It just isn't what I want. Maybe I will change my mind, but for now I'm at peace with my decision.
There is very good reasons to get a Z06 or ZR1. Both are supreme cars and I can't imagine either of them being slower than the NSX, on a track, with a skilled driver behind the wheel. The nice thing with Corvettes is, as you mentioned, they are cheap to purchase- in comparison to anything else with similar performance figures. You could even save more by going "used". I can't even count how often someone buys a Corvette, likely because it was their attainable dream car from their youth, and end up buying one... and never driving it. I can't believe how many absolutely flawless, under 3000 miles specimens are out there. I've seen plenty, even under 1000 miles. 1 owner. Never driven. Just polished and collects dust.

Granted, there's something to be said about buying new and being the sole person putting mileage on it, right from day one. Financially, you've made it clear the price isn't much of a concern, but still, just something to consider- seeing as it is your 2nd mode of transport, saving a few dollars is never a bad idea. Take your wife on a nice vacation with what you save
Old 11-22-2017, 06:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

I would never buy a used car.....period. That is my non-sense and of course financially it is a bad decision, but I don't care. My wife and I take some killer vacations in really nice places providing there is a Ritz Carlton. We have been to a couple of dozen of them, and once you have bitten from that apple of service, you don't want to go back. Fortunately we don't have to do that. Next summer we plan to do three vacations nearly back to back to celebrate a milestone of our marriage, by going to Aruba, Grand Cayman and Hawaii all at the Ritz. At some point I am going to do this and get exactly what I want, a car that thrills me every time I drive it. I want it to scare me a little bit, and it should demand my respect.
The following 2 users liked this post by RLX-Sport Hybrid:
TacoBello (11-23-2017), teh CL (11-22-2017)
Old 11-22-2017, 07:02 PM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
I would never buy a used car.....period. That is my non-sense and of course financially it is a bad decision, but I don't care. My wife and I take some killer vacations in really nice places providing there is a Ritz Carlton. We have been to a couple of dozen of them, and once you have bitten from that apple of service, you don't want to go back. Fortunately we don't have to do that. Next summer we plan to do three vacations nearly back to back to celebrate a milestone of our marriage, by going to Aruba, Grand Cayman and Hawaii all at the Ritz. At some point I am going to do this and get exactly what I want, a car that thrills me every time I drive it. I want it to scare me a little bit, and it should demand my respect.
try the Oberei properties

we just did oberei in Agra

and I found it much better than Ritz
Old 11-22-2017, 07:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 2012wagon
try the Oberei properties

we just did oberei in Agra

and I found it much better than Ritz
India is not a place we want to travel to. Many thanks for the tip! Any other ideas?

Last edited by RLX-Sport Hybrid; 11-22-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:24 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,094 Likes on 749 Posts
India is not a place we want to travel to. Many thanks for the tip! Any other ideas?
I'm not a luxury traveler by any means (yet!) but as a frequenter of FlyerTalk and I've perused their Luxury Hotel section, one resort chain that often comes up as a VERY high end luxury is Aman Resorts. They have many locations world wide and recently I looked just to see how much per night...and yeah for those kinds of prices the service/luxury seems to be very high end (I think at LEAST $1000/night at each property IIRC....)

The other more commonly known big chain is Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental. (of course I don't need to tell you about these brands)

I can understand your loyalty to one chain after great experiences, though IMO if I'm staying at a place, I would reseearch that local region and pick a nice hotel/resort based on reviews and whatnot as in these modern competitive times, there are probably many great companies to choose from and still get good service.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:50 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by nist7
I'm not a luxury traveler by any means (yet!) but as a frequenter of FlyerTalk and I've perused their Luxury Hotel section, one resort chain that often comes up as a VERY high end luxury is Aman Resorts. They have many locations world wide and recently I looked just to see how much per night...and yeah for those kinds of prices the service/luxury seems to be very high end (I think at LEAST $1000/night at each property IIRC....)

The other more commonly known big chain is Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental. (of course I don't need to tell you about these brands)

I can understand your loyalty to one chain after great experiences, though IMO if I'm staying at a place, I would research that local region and pick a nice hotel/resort based on reviews and whatnot as in these modern competitive times, there are probably many great companies to choose from and still get good service.
Because we have more than 300 nights stayed at the Ritz in many places over the years, most in the $1,000+ per night range, we get additional special extras. We get upgraded into suites that are typically not available to most people, dress and suit pressing, shoe shines that include repairs and they end up packaging the shoes into special boxes and packing materials (things that make the shoes better than new), special private dinners with a chef to prepare any meal you can dream of, as well as many other fun luxuries. If you have not pulled up to a hotel, been asked for an introduction by the bellman opening your car door, and then every hotel representative addresses you by your name no matter where you are in the hotel for your entire stay, that is impressive. It costs nothing to the hotel, but it shows amazingly well to the patron. Luxury is about the experience, not necessarily drinking a $300 bottle of champagne. Typically we prefer cheap wines as they taste better to us. Wine snobs puke at that thought, but we don't care. It is what we like.

Last edited by RLX-Sport Hybrid; 11-22-2017 at 07:53 PM.
The following users liked this post:
nist7 (11-22-2017)
Old 11-22-2017, 08:07 PM
Safety Car

Because we have more than 300 nights stayed at the Ritz in many places over the years, most in the $1,000+ per night range, we get additional special extras. We get upgraded into suites that are typically not available to most people, dress and suit pressing, shoe shines that include repairs and they end up packaging the shoes into special boxes and packing materials (things that make the shoes better than new), special private dinners with a chef to prepare any meal you can dream of, as well as many other fun luxuries. If you have not pulled up to a hotel, been asked for an introduction by the bellman opening your car door, and then every hotel representative addresses you by your name no matter where you are in the hotel for your entire stay, that is impressive. It costs nothing to the hotel, but it shows amazingly well to the patron. Luxury is about the experience, not necessarily drinking a $300 bottle of champagne. Typically we prefer cheap wines as they taste better to us. Wine snobs puke at that thought, but we don't care. It is what we like.
Ok damn now that makes lot of sense. I was wondering you must be getting loyalty rewards/special perks for being there all the time. Now that I agree is true luxury and the personalized service/experience is more than what you can even simply buy for.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by nist7
Ok damn now that makes lot of sense. I was wondering you must be getting loyalty rewards/special perks for being there all the time. Now that I agree is true luxury and the personalized service/experience is more than what you can even simply buy for.
Absolutely! Actually we hear all the time "pleasure" as a nice response instead of saying "your welcome". Little things like that. Sometimes they leave a bottle of wine chilled in our room for the evening, and it is a bottle they don't necessarily carry in their facility but they know we like it. They ask for our food preferences in advance, set up private cabanas at the pools or on the beach with elegant very soft towels prepared for us with special head pillows for comfort, a continuous offering of cold drinks and food, and many other things like that. It is really a luxurious experience. Different than the normal great Ritz experience one could have.

Last edited by RLX-Sport Hybrid; 11-22-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:02 AM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
I wasn’t suggesting you go to India

i was suggesting you stay at the oberoi properties
to me it is better than Ritz

try their Egypt, Dubai, Bali, Mauritius properties ...
Old 11-23-2017, 05:57 AM
Three Wheelin'

Thank you for the suggestions! I will look into those. Never been to any of those places.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Safety Car

Received 420 Likes on 314 Posts
I wonder if those American muscle sounds are enhanced

https://www.caranddriver.com/feature...ined-tech-dept
Old 11-23-2017, 02:27 PM
Team Owner

Sounds like you need a Viper. Though I don't know if they even make them anymore

Viper ACR, at the bottom. Sounds like 2016 was the last year, but they still sell them?
https://www.dodge.com/en/viper/

Last edited by TacoBello; 11-23-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 996 Likes on 530 Posts

Might I recommend the Super 8 chain. They have free all you can eat breakfast including toaster waffles - it doesn't get any better than that. You could probably stay there all year for $1000.

Just kidding of course...have a great holiday guys (and gals).
Old 11-26-2017, 06:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Matt Farah's assessment is spot on. The sounds you will hear are very accurate, but muted on the video. It is louder in person and behind the wheel. It just didn't hit everything just right for me at this point. I will re-evaluate this purchase again in the spring. My guess is he hits 120mph (+) on the back mountain roads he was driving on. He was clearly in the 50-75mph range in the tighter turns from what it sounded like.

The following 7 users liked this post by RLX-Sport Hybrid:
fsmith (11-27-2017), hondamore (11-27-2017), JM2010 SH-AWD (11-28-2017), JSakaBuck (11-27-2017), moose66 (11-27-2017), nist7 (11-27-2017), teh CL (11-27-2017) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 11-27-2017, 08:58 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 265 Likes on 207 Posts
How can my palms be sweaty from just watching? Wow! I'd love to be able to drive one of those . . . . . . . like he drove it! What a piece of machinery!!!!
Old 11-27-2017, 09:38 AM

Received 999 Likes on 650 Posts
What a great video! Must be a blast to be able to rip up roads like that.

Got my first face to face with one at Acura the other day, such a badass car & it was just sitting in the showroom. Could only imagine being behind the wheel.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:53 AM
Three Wheelin'

I think the real beauty of the NSX is that the power is there, but it is "easy" to drive fast - it is as if the car is there to help you and make you a better driver. With a super powerful American muscle car, the ride is more visceral, like hanging on for dear life - literally. I also believe that the NSX is the car you'd rather be in when you are stuck in traffic as it can morph back into a calm, comfortable, daily driver, not unlike the multiple personalities of the RLX Sport Hybrid. This comparison is from my own very limited experience in an NSX (about a ten minute ride as a passenger) and from driving a friends Z05.

Just my two cents.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Sorry, typo/brain cramp...my friend's Vette is a Z06.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:18 PM
Drifting

Received 563 Likes on 363 Posts
Originally Posted by moose66
How can my palms be sweaty from just watching? Wow! I'd love to be able to drive one of those . . . . . . . like he drove it! What a piece of machinery!!!!
X2. I want one.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:54 PM
RLX Hybrid #053

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
Told you I'll be back.
thiis is as good a thread as any to chime in. I traded my 2016 RS7 for a 2017 NSX. Black on black just like the Bat Mobile. I love this car!!!
sorry I did not read through all the posts in this thread still from what I read I think many have it wrong. First off the similarity between the NSX and the Corvette or the GTR stops with being sport cars. As for the lambos and Ferrari 488 they share the mid engine configuration.
I think that the proper comparison is with the Porsche 918. Very similar configuration with 90% of the performance for 20% of the price. Moreover being attainable (reasonably priced) you can drive this thing and not worry about a million dollars on the road.
i have winter tires on this beast, I'm in Canada and I dive it on snow and dry like I stole it. I was going to go for a Porsche 911 GTS just for the manual transmission. The NSX turn heads like no other car especially in the winter, haven't driven it in the summer yet lol.
Notwithstanding all the above, to my eye, its the best looking car. Purpose built and not just about look at me. Like the 911 you can drive it every day in every weather and I do.
If you're asking about how it compares to the RS7; the RS7 is a brilliant car. But it's a car with high centre of gravity and an out of control feel at the limit. The NSX is a super car and behaves like it. Unlike the lambos or Ferraris though, it is drivable and forgiving and will make a normal driver like me look like a professional.
The last thing I'll say is if you have the money, you owe it to yourself to drive it. Oh yeah and women go crazy for it. They do prefer the white though.
The following 7 users liked this post by timmins:
hondamore (03-05-2018), JM2010 SH-AWD (03-05-2018), Malibu Flyer (03-04-2018), neuronbob (03-05-2018), nist7 (03-04-2018), pgeorg (03-05-2018), teh CL (03-05-2018) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 03-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by timmins
Told you I'll be back.
thiis is as good a thread as any to chime in. I traded my 2016 RS7 for a 2017 NSX. Black on black just like the Bat Mobile. I love this car!!!
sorry I did not read through all the posts in this thread still from what I read I think many have it wrong. First off the similarity between the NSX and the Corvette or the GTR stops with being sport cars. As for the lambos and Ferrari 488 they share the mid engine configuration.
I think that the proper comparison is with the Porsche 918. Very similar configuration with 90% of the performance for 20% of the price. Moreover being attainable (reasonably priced) you can drive this thing and not worry about a million dollars on the road.
i have winter tires on this beast, I'm in Canada and I dive it on snow and dry like I stole it. I was going to go for a Porsche 911 GTS just for the manual transmission. The NSX turn heads like no other car especially in the winter, haven't driven it in the summer yet lol.
Notwithstanding all the above, to my eye, its the best looking car. Purpose built and not just about look at me. Like the 911 you can drive it every day in every weather and I do.
If you're asking about how it compares to the RS7; the RS7 is a brilliant car. But it's a car with high centre of gravity and an out of control feel at the limit. The NSX is a super car and behaves like it. Unlike the lambos or Ferraris though, it is drivable and forgiving and will make a normal driver like me look like a professional.
The last thing I'll say is if you have the money, you owe it to yourself to drive it. Oh yeah and women go crazy for it. They do prefer the white though.
Damn, congrats!

Old 03-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Congrats!

I recently decided to keep my 1999 instead of buying a new NSX. I drove one recently and it has batsh!t crazy acceleration. It's fun to drive. Acura definitely hit the mark with this car. However, after driving it, my 1999 just felt a bit more special. I'm going to keep the 1999 and put a CT supercharger at low boost on it, instead, for maximum reliability and clutch life. I plan to wait on the new NSX until depreciation has its way with it and until the bugs are all sorted out, so it'll be a few years. Further, given issues with now two Acuras in a row, I'm simply no longer confident in the brand.
pgeorg (03-05-2018)
Old 03-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
NSX Financing

I looked into Purchasing and NSX a few weeks ago..

The dealers sales reps were clueless as to terms conditions...to the point of self humiliation

I then contacted California and spoke to the NSX specialist..at that time there were a number of caveats to purchase..to receive the discount

As follows............

I would HAVE to finance through Acura's finance arm. The terms were not as favorable as my lender

It would have to be a 2017 ( I did not want a car that will be two years old in a few months..)

In additiond the dealer had to meet certain Acura criteria..

Which MY dealer did not .Acura then informed me I would need to go to another dealer

Then I noticed a number of these cars that were pre owned with low miles being offered for sale by private owners..

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____.
pgeorg (03-05-2018)
Old 03-06-2018, 07:20 AM
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by neuronbob
Congrats!

I recently decided to keep my 1999 instead of buying a new NSX. I drove one recently and it has batsh!t crazy acceleration. It's fun to drive. Acura definitely hit the mark with this car. However, after driving it, my 1999 just felt a bit more special. I'm going to keep the 1999 and put a CT supercharger at low boost on it, instead, for maximum reliability and clutch life. I plan to wait on the new NSX until depreciation has its way with it and until the bugs are all sorted out, so it'll be a few years. Further, given issues with now two Acuras in a row, I'm simply no longer confident in the brand.
Issues with your A-Spec N- Bob?
Old 03-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Burning Brakes

Bob has been having bad luck with Acura lately......

Is it your tranny Bob that's giving you problems now?

That 9-speed has ruined Acuras reputation.....
Old 03-07-2018, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Yup. The 9-speed tranny sucks ass. I'm now having the issue described by others in which the transmission won't shift during an assertive right turn. I have to take my foot off the accelerator, or use the paddle shifters. It's obviously a software issue of some kind. There's no fix, so I haven't even bothered to take it to the dealer.
The following 2 users liked this post by neuronbob:
miner (03-08-2018), pgeorg (03-08-2018)
Old 03-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Drifting

Received 563 Likes on 363 Posts
That bites. It's otherwise a terrific car, I think. With any luck, they'll dump the ZF for '19 and substitute Honda's 10 speed, which is getting very good reviews. Or maybe their nice DCT. Or even better, bring back a 6MT option and eliminate all tranny issues!
Old 03-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

#savethemanuals TLX would be PERFECT with a manual.

Anyway, I'll keep my low-tech, manual NSX for now.