How Much More for the Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How Much More for the Hybrid

Anyone know what the cost for the Hybrid will be?
Old 04-07-2014, 01:32 PM
Safety Car

Received 420 Likes on 314 Posts
Originally Posted by buzzmag
Anyone know what the cost for the Hybrid will be?
FWIW - My Dealer said $4k more than the FWD Advance for the "base" hybrid - not sure what package that will be, but I'm assuming Tech
Then, very close to 69K for the Hybrid Advance

Others may have better info

oh also, very very limited supply. My Dealer will only get 3 for the entire year - so expect to pay list

Last edited by neuronbob; 04-07-2014 at 08:12 PM. Reason: User request
Old 04-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
No official numbers yet. We are all waiting along with you.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 740 Likes on 435 Posts
Originally Posted by getakey
FWIW - My Dealer said $4k more than the FWD Advance for the "base" hybrid - not sure what package that will be, but I'm assuming Tech
Then, very close to 79K for the Hybrid Advance

Others may have better info

oh also, very very limited supply. My Dealer will only get 3 for the entire year - so expect to pay list
Acura is delusional. Good thing they can only make a few a month if they release at that price point. So they are releasing a car with performance and price to put it in the Luxury Sport Sedan market and it looks so damn bland. The SH-SHA-AWD should have a more unique look to it.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Angry Sigh

Those #s sound a little off to me. That would put the hybrid tech at a ~$10k premium and the advance at ~$18k premium. Unless they plan on adding a lot more stuff to the advance hybrid, I do not understand the larger difference compared to the FWD packages.

Last I was told, mid-April was the launch & since we have not gotten a peep out of Acura, I assume that is not happening. I think it is time for me to give up on the hybrid, especially if these #s are even remotely true.

I hope that Acura is spending this extra time not only perfecting the hybrid systems but perhaps fixing other issues for the 2015 model year; since it has been out over a year I am really hoping the delay means we are getting an MMC for 2015. When Consumer Reports did not recommend the RLX, I hope that it lit a fire under them ...

Last edited by TSX69; 04-07-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Instructor

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
$79k for the Hybrid Advance would be a complete joke. They can't even sell 500 per month at $48k-$49k for the P-AWS Advance. What sane consumer would pay a $30k premium for the Hybrid?

My dealer is suggesting a $66k-$67k MSRP for the Hybrid. This same dealer (largest Acura dealer) keeps their RLX inventory out of public sight in a back lot and none in the showroom. I wonder if they've already written off the RLX as a failure?
Old 04-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Safety Car

lets just compare msrp for fwd Advance vs Hybrid Advance

fwd Advance is $60,450.

Hybrid adds:
front engine with integrated electric motor with more hp than fwd just in this combo
7 speed tranny compared to 6
2 rear electric motors brining total hp to 377 plus much better torque
all the tech to make the "SH" work
regenerative braking
a significant battery pack
heads up display
a few cosmetic items

they only lose PAWS.

I'd say price msrp for Hybrid has to be between 65 and 70, and I'd predict closer to 70 than 65

There's a 6K delta from fwd Tech to fwd Advance
I bet the delta to Hybrid is around 8K on both
that would put Hybrid Tech at 62 or 53 and hybrid advance at 68 or 69

just my 2cents

oopss - I made big typo in my original post - Dealer said $69K not 79
my bad!!!

Last edited by getakey; 04-07-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Safety Car

Bob - can you edit my original post to correct my typo?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Either way Acura has flubbed the RLX so bad at this point I hope they do an early MMC. They need a traditional SH-AWD version and some better styling. And how do you show a car the. Release it and almost a year later the top model is still nowhere to be found. They clearly have some production or technical issues they are still working out. Who ever is making decisions in Acura about the RL/RLX line needs a new job.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 937 Likes on 487 Posts
^^^ I think George has brought up a great point a number of times that keeps being overlooked...the tsunami has apparently had some pretty long-term effects on companies in Japan. Unless you're either in the car manufacturing business and/or work directly for Acura, it's impossible to even try and fathom the vast maze of operational logistics that were effected by that disaster.

I don't think anyone needs a new job. I actually feel sorry for whoever is in that position and having to bear the weight and stress of trying to recover from that.
The following 2 users liked this post by holografique:
a35tl (04-08-2014), cammy5 (04-18-2014)
Old 04-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

It's not mid-April yet.

Too early to be talking another delay.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by holografique
^^^ I think George has brought up a great point a number of times that keeps being overlooked...the tsunami has apparently had some pretty long-term effects on companies in Japan. Unless you're either in the car manufacturing business and/or work directly for Acura, it's impossible to even try and fathom the vast maze of operational logistics that were effected by that disaster.

I don't think anyone needs a new job. I actually feel sorry for whoever is in that position and having to bear the weight and stress of trying to recover from that.
I get that to a point, but styling is still a big issues no they could have easily included standard SH-AWD since it is a mature drive train.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

you and I both know styling is a matter of personal taste, and most of it not all of us here on this forum love the styling of the RLX, otherwise we wouldn't be driving one....

I think it's also fair to say that the RLX (and the new overall theme of their new design across the ILX, TLX, RLX) is certainly light years more favorable than the disaster that was the 4G TL. After that fiasco, they are likely being conservative in the new direction they are taking and making small steps to correct the wrong turn they took. I think the new direction is awesome and is going the right way. Aside from the fact that the ILX needs to offer more "luxury" for it's price, I love the look of the ILX and am very excited to see how the final TLX production model comes out. But like anything that is planned with some foresight and thought into it, it's just going to take some time for them to refine things while sticking to the core design themes. They have to create a foundation that they can build on, and to do that they have to start first with the foundation, not coming out swinging like a bunch of uncontrollable wildcats. We already saw how well that went with the 4G TL...

they could have easily included standard SH-AWD since it is a mature drive train.
So what you're saying is you were part of the SH-AWD design team and part of the RLX design team to claim with such confidence that it could have "easily" been included?

Last edited by holografique; 04-07-2014 at 10:11 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by holografique:
a35tl (04-08-2014), anoldpunk (04-08-2014)
Old 04-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by KeithL
I get that to a point, but styling is still a big issues no they could have easily included standard SH-AWD since it is a mature drive train.
I doubt that would be easy since they are incorporating hybrid and paws with no drive shaft
what car has better style
Old 04-08-2014, 06:39 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by holografique
you and I both know styling is a matter of personal taste, and most of it not all of us here on this forum love the styling of the RLX, otherwise we wouldn't be driving one....

I think it's also fair to say that the RLX (and the new overall theme of their new design across the ILX, TLX, RLX) is certainly light years more favorable than the disaster that was the 4G TL. After that fiasco, they are likely being conservative in the new direction they are taking and making small steps to correct the wrong turn they took. I think the new direction is awesome and is going the right way. Aside from the fact that the ILX needs to offer more "luxury" for it's price, I love the look of the ILX and am very excited to see how the final TLX production model comes out. But like anything that is planned with some foresight and thought into it, it's just going to take some time for them to refine things while sticking to the core design themes. They have to create a foundation that they can build on, and to do that they have to start first with the foundation, not coming out swinging like a bunch of uncontrollable wildcats. We already saw how well that went with the 4G TL...

So what you're saying is you were part of the SH-AWD design team and part of the RLX design team to claim with such confidence that it could have "easily" been included?
True, the owners like the styling, but the low sales numbers indicate not many people like wither the styling or the car.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by getakey
I doubt that would be easy since they are incorporating hybrid and paws with no drive shaft
what car has better style
As mentioned style is in eye of beholder, but for me almost anything else in that class looks better. M37S, GS, LS, 5 Series, E Class, even the 15 Hyundai Genesis. The only competitor I think the RLX looks better than is the Equus.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
As mentioned style is in eye of beholder, but for me almost anything else in that class looks better. M37S, GS, LS, 5 Series, E Class, even the 15 Hyundai Genesis. The only competitor I think the RLX looks better than is the Equus.
We get it KeithL.

You do not like the RLX. You are entitled to feel so. You have posted so several times. In fact you left the brand. Should it not end there?

I do not see value in repetitive hammering on a 'enthusiast' board? What value does that bring? Do you need repetitive affirmation of why you acquired an Audi? Maybe that is good fodder for the Audi board.

We like to compare, debate and reconsider, but your horse is dead.

Some people like the RLX, and this might be a place for them to commune. But the repetitive convictions does not contribute to anyone but the naysayer and in fact is unkind to those who do not agree and are seeking some positive affinity of the car and brand.

The cycle of finding AZ too negative to participate seems to be cycled shorter and shorter by a few people who won't let it go. Do you really desire to sour anyone who is not on your page? Or are you trying to convince yourself?

The following 10 users liked this post by TampaRLX-SH:
2011TL (04-08-2014), a35tl (04-08-2014), anoldpunk (04-08-2014), bronx1480 (04-08-2014), getakey (04-08-2014), holografique (04-08-2014), hondamore (04-08-2014), JonFo (05-10-2014), NWRL (04-08-2014), Smalleyeqq168 (04-13-2014) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts
You won't find a M37S, GS, LS, 5 series or E Class for the price of a discounted RLX. $42k for a tech package RLX? Might not be AWD, but it's still a great car for the $$$.

For me, it comes down to my dealer. I can get a loaner whenever I want, I've developed a friendship/relationship with my dealer that I get all parts and accessories at dealer cost. I know the techs actually take their time and do the job right. For me there's a lot more to it than just the car.

Chris
Old 04-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by TampaRL
We get it KeithL.

You do not like the RLX. You are entitled to feel so. You have posted so several times. In fact you left the brand. Should it not end there?

I do not see value in repetitive hammering on a 'enthusiast' board? What value does that bring? Do you need repetitive affirmation of why you acquired an Audi? Maybe that is good fodder for the Audi board.

We like to compare, debate and reconsider, but your horse is dead.

Some people like the RLX, and this might be a place for them to commune. But the repetitive convictions does not contribute to anyone but the naysayer and in fact is unkind to those who do not agree and are seeking some positive affinity of the car and brand.

The cycle of finding AZ too negative to participate seems to be cycled shorter and shorter by a few people who won't let it go. Do you really desire to sour anyone who is not on your page? Or are you trying to convince yourself?

Agreed and I apologize, I just am frustrated, I did not want to leave the brand, my 6 TLs (in 6 years) show how much I loved them and wanted to move up within the Acura family. I am just not sure who Acura is listening to when they make these marketing decisions. Clearly they could not have said let's spend a billion to design a car that will sell 400 unit a month? I agree I beat the horse past dead, and tend to do that, so again my apologies.
The following 5 users liked this post by KeithL:
2011TL (04-08-2014), bronx1480 (04-08-2014), holografique (04-08-2014), hondamore (04-08-2014), neuronbob (04-08-2014)
Old 04-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by CFoote
You won't find a M37S, GS, LS, 5 series or E Class for the price of a discounted RLX. $42k for a tech package RLX? Might not be AWD, but it's still a great car for the $$$.

For me, it comes down to my dealer. I can get a loaner whenever I want, I've developed a friendship/relationship with my dealer that I get all parts and accessories at dealer cost. I know the techs actually take their time and do the job right. For me there's a lot more to it than just the car.

Chris
True the dealer relationship is important. It was a key reason I bought the 09 AWD TL when I was not in love with the styling, because I knew the brand, dealership owner and was happy with how I was treated. My Infiniti was a very reliable car, but never got same warm fuzzy with the dealership as I had with Acura.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Agreed and I apologize, I just am frustrated, I did not want to leave the brand, my 6 TLs (in 6 years) show how much I loved them and wanted to move up within the Acura family. I am just not sure who Acura is listening to when they make these marketing decisions. Clearly they could not have said let's spend a billion to design a car that will sell 400 unit a month? I agree I beat the horse past dead, and tend to do that, so again my apologies.
Thank you KeithL.

I hear your frustration and I share many of them. I also welcome comparos to the Audi and I have my eye on one as well.

You contribute a lot to the forum. All I ask is to keep it balanced. Acura does need to hear our enthusiast frustrations....but we need to do so without damning the experience of everyone here.

I personally have taken hiatus from AZ simply because it so soured the experience of a car I still love. Too many, too often loose sight of what AZ is about.

Good man.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Senior Moderator

The following users liked this post:
bronx1480 (04-08-2014)
Old 04-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 66 Likes on 45 Posts
Perhaps styling is the reason for the RLX's low sales. Maybe there are other reasons such as being a FWD car with mostly RWD and AWD competition? Or maybe because the Acura RLX isn't sold to livery/towncar services like the Cadillac XTS (its most similar competition) or rental car fleets like the Lincoln MKS? Maybe consumers of $50K+ cars care primarily about brand and Acura isn't seen as a "true luxury" brand like Mercedes, BMW, or Lexus?

Or maybe Acura should have released the Sport Hybrid first?
Old 04-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 996 Likes on 530 Posts
Originally Posted by jhr3uva90
Or maybe Acura should have released the Sport Hybrid first?
In a perfect world, Acura would have released both the SHAWD version of the RLX AND the FWD PAWS version together. Doing so could have appeased the performance hounds who would love the acceleration and handling of the SHAWD hybrid version as well as appeasing the "I don't really need AWD" Acura loyalists who still want all the latest bells and whistles that Acura has to offer. Techies would be thrilled with the advanced technology of the RLX and even the tree huggers would have something to be happy about with the impressive fuel economy of the hybrid. From a pricing standpoint, Acura could have released a $70,000 flagship but at the same time offered versions of the car for as little as $48K so they offered something to a wide range of buyers who chose to emphasize luxury over pure sportiness for their daily driver. Everyone would be happy, birds would sing, it would never rain and none of us would have to pay taxes ever again.

Alas, the new hybrid technology needed more testing, tweaking and debugging and rather than hold onto the anemic selling RL any longer, they chose to release the PAWS version to the world to wet their appetite. The performance of the PAWS version was excellent, but not spectacular enough to create a buzz in the automotive world and the RLX was branded as "just the latest version of the RL". Just as with the RL, loyal Acura buyers who made the plunge into the RLX were thrilled with their purchase, but the rest of the automotive world responded with "meh".

The best laid plans of mice and men...

Acura did what they had to do when the technology of the hybrid required more testing and finishing and they will have to live with the consequences. Prolonging the life of the RL was not an option, so the choices they actually had were limited. Hopefully when the hybrid arrives and wows everyone who drives it, the RLX will begin to receive the respect it really deserves.

Just my two cents.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 996 Likes on 530 Posts
Regarding the styling of the RLX, I will repeat what I have said before... In my opinion, the RLX was designed from the inside out. That is, the interior of the car (seating positions, sight lines, ingress and egress etc) was a priority over accepting compromises and making the exterior look "sexy". The result is attractive but not showy or sexy and that is intent of the RLX. It places paramount importance on comfort and luxury and not on sportiness - that role is intended to belong to the TLX (and obviously the NSX).

The RLX pictures released early on didn't do the car justice and I, for one, found the RLX to look much better in person than in the promotional photos. Some of the pictures taken by AZ members of their new RLX purchases would have done wonders for promoting the RLX's visual appeal.

Again, just my two cents.
holografique (04-08-2014)
Old 04-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Drifting

Received 535 Likes on 301 Posts
Just want to say this was classy and took impartiality to an extent to even admit. I've been on this forum for years, as well as visit almost daily, and I've never thought KeithL to be a troll. I can sense the frustration in his posts as well as others who have been posting on these forums for a while now, though. These guys do contribute to the forums more than others who just bitch without adding anything. I love my 3G TL, but at times even I'm frustrated by Honda/Acura actions, although I try to hold back simply by thinking that I don't know the whole story.

Just to even things out a bit, I was one of the people who (somewhat) ridiculed the RLX when I first saw it and saw "PAW-S" on its butt thinking Acura was trying to cater to animal lovers or something. After having seen it in person, though, I must admit it's a good looking vehicle and at the discounts being offered, it's an awesome deal. I think pictures don't do the car justice. The only reason I haven't jumped on one is the price is still slightly more than I want to spend and the car may be a bit too big for my tastes. So I pray for the TLX to answer my prayers ...
Old 04-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

The only thing I'm frustrated about is that we don't know the hybrid's MSRP.

All this stuff about design "this" and why wasn't the Hybrid released first "that", etc, is water under the bridge and nothing will bring the past back. Acura will deal with what is did and we, the consumers, can fish or cut bait. Nothing will change until the MMC.

Now where's that MSRP?
Old 04-08-2014, 07:06 PM
Safety Car

I'm with you Bob - suspect they will release around 4/15

Just for kicks, I went to BMW website to price a new BMW. My wife has a 99 323i. Has served her well, but getting up there in age.
First of all the choices just to start the pricing are confusing. Picked middle of the pack and started adding options. Got to 50K in no time - for a 3series!
Old 04-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by TampaRL
Thank you KeithL.

I hear your frustration and I share many of them. I also welcome comparos to the Audi and I have my eye on one as well.
I am actually overdue to,write my 5K review update and actually have 6300 miles on my A6. In short I still love it, a few quirks, but love the power train. The 3.0 supercharger is just amazing on how smooth it is no how it pulls, so much torque at low RPMs. I do mis ELS sound system and Acura seats, even my Infinit had more comfortable seats.
TampaRLX-SH (04-08-2014)
Old 04-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Rocketsfan
Just want to say this was classy and took impartiality to an extent to evenI love my 3G TL, but at times even I'm frustrated by Honda/Acura actions, although I try to hold back simply by thinking that I don't know the whole story.
Speaking of the 3G I still see a few Type-S cars every week and love them still to,this day, truly the 3G was a highlight and historical car for Acura.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Three Wheelin'

Good stuff Keith. Hopefully there will be some type of Acura meet in Atlanta in the near future...and maybe you'll come out to flaunt your A6 around...and share a beer or two
Old 04-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
interested to see the RLX hybrid pricing myself

Drove a Tesla Model S - very impressive car

last time I accelerated that fast was on the Rock n Roller coaster at Disney

no noise just instant acceleration

no funny regen feel thru the brake pedal
Old 04-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

I just looked at the new business leasing for the Tesla Model S, just rolled out this week. Prices are damned reasonable other than the down payment. I'm thinking seriously about it even so. A base 60 kW Tesla Model S, all I'd need, with $5k down (their requirement, yuk) and 15k miles a year is around $480 a month. Another $120 a month gets you the P85 (not Performance) model.

Really, really, really tempted to pick up a Tesla through my business for the write-off. Acura better get the ball rolling on the RLX!
holografique (04-12-2014)
Old 04-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by neuronbob
I just looked at the new business leasing for the Tesla Model S, just rolled out this week. Prices are damned reasonable other than the down payment. I'm thinking seriously about it even so. A base 60 kW Tesla Model S, all I'd need, with $5k down (their requirement, yuk) and 15k miles a year is around $480 a month. Another $120 a month gets you the P85 (not Performance) model.

Really, really, really tempted to pick up a Tesla through my business for the write-off. Acura better get the ball rolling on the RLX!
look here for a driving event http://www.teslamotors.com/events

drive one neuronbob - if you can live w/ the range
(I could for 90% of my trips) the car was very impressive
tech, driving experience, regen happens when you lift off the throttle,
touch the brake pedal - it just a std brake feel
mercedes and toyota source for some parts
(mercedes steering column)

sure beat the leaf and volt test drives

and w/o all the complexity of the RLX Hybrid
Old 04-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Grandpa

Received 2,609 Likes on 1,475 Posts
Originally Posted by crxb
and w/o all the complexity of the RLX Hybrid
But it also comes without all of the other RLX advantages, like all wheel drive and a decent audio system....

How tall are you, if you don't mind? I found the Tesla a little restricting. But I also find the new Corvette to be confining. The Corvette floored me.... It's an American car designed in America for Americans, but it seems to be designed for people smaller than Americans.

Anyway....

The Tesla's tempting. You can tell that the idea behind the technology came first...and then they recruited car people to design it. There are some things that are just rather odd and not thoroughly thought out, and other things that are simply borrowed from other designs or outright purchased from other car companies for installation. If they'd get rid of those ideas, they could build Tesla a little more cheaply.

What did I miss about adjusting the seat? There doesn't seem to be enough adjustments to it, unless I missed it.

Many people praise the huge iPad in the centre stack. But I'm not quite sure about that. Not sure I'm ready to buy into that idea.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:11 AM
Senior Moderator

I went over those leasing numbers a little more. Over the weekend. Those are "effective" leasing numbers which include savings from not purchasing fuel and the resulting business tax credit. Tricky until (as always) you read the fine print, as with any lease.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Well I was expecting to see On Sale Now & Pricing for the SH RLX as of today. Nuttin'

I read an article yesterday that there are delays in the Accord Hybrid production due to battery demand. Apparently they cannot keep up with demand, and units are being diverted to the Japanese market (for higher profits) restraining the US dealers.

I do not know if the RLX battery is the same as the Accord's but there seems to be a battery constraint. I also wonder if there is a pause in RLX production to address some of the early bugs reported? Inventory is 0 at my dealership and the last RLX models they had delivered were all black.

Anyone with production scoop?
Old 04-15-2014, 06:51 PM
Safety Car

I would have bet money on pricing being release today.

Battery constraints is why Tesla is building their own factory!
Old 04-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Angry Sigh

I thought that today was the the day as well but guess not. I am OK with them delaying the launch to fix bugs or improve the car but they need to at least give us updates or more info like price.

I think that production stopped already on the 2014s. The cars.com national # has slowly been dwindling these past couple of months (now ~1166) & have not gone up in quite a while. None of my local dealers have gotten any lately, including 1 that has been sold out for a few months now. On a side note: another dealer has had a poor base model forever but sold the upper trims. If true, this means that sales are really going to be anemic until production starts again.

I have been patiently waiting for the hybrid but I also do not want my 2004 TSX to hit 100k miles so if they do not do something soon, I will probably go elsewhere instead of blindly waiting. Also need to look into leasing & see if that is something for me (perhaps lease something for 3 years until the hybrid gets the kinks worked out & hopefully the incentives kick in).

Last edited by TSX69; 04-15-2014 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Senior Moderator

I was hoping for news yesterday or today as well on the hybrid. Maybe they'll say something when the production TLX is released officially today.

I hope the busy bees at Acura are getting it perfect for us.

Otherwise.....those used RLX Navi models for $35k are waiting. I may do it even though I'd really like the LKAS and some of the other new tech. Even without the tech, the RLX, used, at that price, is a hell of a deal/steal. I could see myself financing one and simply trading it (knowing that the worst of the depreciation is already over ) when the hybrid comes.

Quick Reply: How Much More for the Hybrid