Notices

What do you want to see in the 2020 RDX

 
Old 01-30-2019, 06:25 AM
  #41  
Registered Member
 
spinedoc777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Age: 48
Posts: 114
Recieved 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by ZipSpeed View Post
Sounds like the RDX isn't for you. Curious, why did you buy it? I don't one (yet), but have driven it a few times and I found it to be a huge improvement over the outgoing model. The vehicle didn't ride on rails like my old 2011 X3 with adaptive suspension, but it was close. I didn't mind the ride at all - though I prefer the suspension firmer than soft. As for the interior, I didn't find it any worse than say a BMW interior. Maybe not as luxury as MB, but you're paying a hell lot more for comparable equipment. As for the turbo 4, that's just the way the automotive world is heading - turbos. 4 cylinders will never be as smooth as a six, or make that awesome growl at WOT, it is what it is. I don't care for the fake engine noise through the speakers.
I convinced myself I needed a crossover. The RDX was great at test drive, but those few minutes are different than when you have a vehicle for a few weeks. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great vehicle and it's not all complaints. Would I get it if I had to do it over? Probably not, but at the same time I don't feel like I made a terrible choice.
spinedoc777 is offline  
Old 01-30-2019, 07:06 AM
  #42  
mch
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 33
Posts: 18
Recieved 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I want to see on the 2020, though I have a 2019 Advanced RDX, is REMOTE START.

It still pisses me off that it was listed as a feature on their website for the first two months for the advanced package and they pulled the whole... whoops we really thought we added that but nah we didn't actually. Oh and even though it says it has remote start? Yeah that's a "typo".
mch is offline  
Old 01-30-2019, 11:48 AM
  #43  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Age: 70
Posts: 27
Recieved 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Almost bought RDX but had issues with navigation system. If those get fixed by software update I may consider again. However, Iíd like to see 2020 infotainment system built more into the dash like my 2016 RDX instead of looking like an iPad was glued to the top of the dash. Probably just my issue but I donít know whether I can get past this since Iím sure this wonít get changed for 2020.
ShouldIBuyNew is offline  
Old 01-30-2019, 12:01 PM
  #44  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Age: 40
Posts: 173
Likes: 0
Recieved 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by ShouldIBuyNew View Post
Almost bought RDX but had issues with navigation system. If those get fixed by software update I may consider again. However, Iíd like to see 2020 infotainment system built more into the dash like my 2016 RDX instead of looking like an iPad was glued to the top of the dash. Probably just my issue but I donít know whether I can get past this since Iím sure this wonít get changed for 2020.
The screen on top of the dash isnít going anywhere soon. Most of the SUVs I test drove had this setup.
ross7777 is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 08:36 AM
  #45  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Recieved 3 Likes on 1 Post
I agree with all of these suggestions.
themax is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 09:39 AM
  #46  
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Age: 29
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holding off on purchasing one until the 2020 model. I can't believe they released a better spec car in Canada but not in the US. What's the logic behind that?
cric14 is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 11:36 AM
  #47  
Registered Member
 
ZipSpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 339
Recieved 100 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by cric14 View Post
Holding off on purchasing one until the 2020 model. I can't believe they released a better spec car in Canada but not in the US. What's the logic behind that?
It has always been like that. I read an article and it mentioned the highly competitive US market. To get prices as low as possible, every trim has to meet a certain price point. I'm sure the engineers would love to throw every feature available to them, but bean counters get the final say. In Canada, because our market is a lot smaller, price competition isn't nearly as intense. That and our MSRP is usually much higher (recent exception - the top of the line Stinger in Canada is about the same MSRP as the USA Stinger even though our dollar is worth about 25% less). So instead of competing less so on price (not saying you can't get a good deal in Canada), Canadian spec'd vehicles also tend to compete more on features as well.

ZipSpeed is offline  
The following users liked this post:
JB in AZ (01-31-2019)
Old 01-31-2019, 11:38 AM
  #48  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Arizona
Age: 67
Posts: 415
Recieved 78 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by ZipSpeed View Post
It has always been like that. I read an article and it mentioned the highly competitive US market. To get prices as low as possible, every trim has to meet a certain price point. I'm sure the engineers would love to throw every feature available to them, but bean counters get the final say. In Canada, because our market is a lot smaller, price competition isn't nearly as intense. That and our MSRP is usually much higher (recent exception - the top of the line Stinger in Canada is about the same MSRP as the USA Stinger even though our dollar is worth about 25% less). So instead of competing less so on price (not saying you can't get a good deal in Canada), Canadian spec'd vehicles also tend to compete more on features as well.
Excellent post!
JB in AZ is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 07:28 PM
  #49  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
Age: 58
Posts: 66
Recieved 8 Likes on 8 Posts
  • Fix the central instrument auto headlights/cluster lighting sensitivity - far too many overcast but still bright days have the screen going to night mode and the speedometer blacks out meaning I cannot see my speed or tach unless I reach up and turn up the brightness. It is a driving distraction. I have never owned or rented a vehicle in 30+ years where this was an issue.
  • Add to or change the wiper stalk function of pull back for a quick wipe without squirting wiper fluid. Currently a quick pull back does nothing or squirts the fluid and does not wipe which just makes things worse. A long distracting pull will trigger a wipe. This is really a cluster f**k for a so called drivers car. My last lowly mid-line Chev had this as have many rental cars.
  • Add a digital MPH/KMH readout to central cluster instead of the completely useless "Blank" screen. Why not? This is supposed to be a LUXURY vehicle with all the bells and whistles.
  • Make it so the built-in Nav maps do not overide your preferred selection for both the large left or small right portions of the main infotainment display. If I want a NAV map to come up and displace the selected clock or radio screen I will MANUALLY select it with tha very easy to use and conveniently placed touch pad!!!!!
  • I feel that in general the INFO-tainment system in this vehicle does not offer enough INFO about the vehicle's mechanical performance on the main screen where is it easier to read. There should be an option to cast anything you see in the center of your instrument cluster over to the big screen on the right.
  • Add the SH-AWD screen to the main central Infortainment display where it is easier to view when your wheels are slipping on snowy days.
  • +1 to a better quality rear camera image; its' not the worst I've seen but it is not up to the standards of a so called luxury vehicle.
  • Fix the guide lines in the rear camera display when backing up; I've driven several non-premium rental cars with much better back-up guidelines.
  • +1 to the ability to turn off piped in engine noise instead of linking it to the driving mode.
  • +1 to power folding mirrors
  • +1 to rear seats that recline and/or slide.
Newsy1904 is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 08:02 PM
  #50  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NJ
Age: 42
Posts: 3,628
Recieved 52 Likes on 47 Posts
The changes will be minor, if any based on history. The wish lists will not happen.
russianDude is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 08:45 PM
  #51  
Registered Member
 
RDX10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,824
Recieved 619 Likes on 497 Posts
Originally Posted by russianDude View Post
The changes will be minor, if any based on history. The wish lists will not happen.
This is correct. MAYBE Android Auto, a new paint color or wheel design and MAYBE slight reshuffling of options (i.e make something previously on a higher trim on a lower trim, but nothing huge). But none of the bigger changes proposed on here.
RDX10 is offline  
Old 02-02-2019, 11:48 PM
  #52  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Age: 39
Posts: 5
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When do you guys think the 2020 will be released or at least when will we have more information from Acura about it? Since the 2019 was released in the summer, hopefully we don't have to wait until fall of 2019.
corners is offline  
Old 02-03-2019, 03:04 AM
  #53  
Registered Member
 
RDX10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,824
Recieved 619 Likes on 497 Posts
Originally Posted by corners View Post
When do you guys think the 2020 will be released or at least when will we have more information from Acura about it? Since the 2019 was released in the summer, hopefully we don't have to wait until fall of 2019.
Don't expect to see the 2020 models till at least August or September. As for projected changes, those are usually released at the same time as the models hitting the lots because they don't want people not buying previous year models in anticipation of announced changes.
RDX10 is offline  
Old 02-03-2019, 03:28 AM
  #54  
WTF?
 
Midnight Mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Mississippi Coast
Age: 22
Posts: 4,743
Recieved 250 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by RDX10 View Post
This is correct. MAYBE Android Auto, a new paint color or wheel design and MAYBE slight reshuffling of options (i.e make something previously on a higher trim on a lower trim, but nothing huge). But none of the bigger changes proposed on here.

Wait. I thought Android Auto was going to be made available on 2019's via software update once Android/Acura release the technology program for it. And I read this several months ago now.


Major changes not expected until MMC in or around 2022.
Midnight Mystery is online now  
Old 02-06-2019, 04:09 PM
  #55  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 143
Recieved 35 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by ZipSpeed View Post
It has always been like that. I read an article and it mentioned the highly competitive US market. To get prices as low as possible, every trim has to meet a certain price point. I'm sure the engineers would love to throw every feature available to them, but bean counters get the final say. In Canada, because our market is a lot smaller, price competition isn't nearly as intense. That and our MSRP is usually much higher (recent exception - the top of the line Stinger in Canada is about the same MSRP as the USA Stinger even though our dollar is worth about 25% less). So instead of competing less so on price (not saying you can't get a good deal in Canada), Canadian spec'd vehicles also tend to compete more on features as well.
A heated windshield in Minneapolis is probably as useful as one in Winnipeg. I wonder if consumer type (maybe even safety) laws vary between the US and Canada which could affect features available in either country or if it is all Acura's view of being market driven?
gtssenior is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 04:13 PM
  #56  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 343
Recieved 35 Likes on 29 Posts
Aren't the Canadian RDX's the same price when you convert to American while getting more features? Acura doesn't do as well in Canada so they have to throw in more features to get the sales and Americans are willing to buy without those features. They aren't deal breakers. The bean counters know what they can pocket and take as profit lol
skarface is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 04:13 PM
  #57  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Arizona
Age: 67
Posts: 415
Recieved 78 Likes on 58 Posts
To answer the question....myself!

Just kidding, of course course. If I look in the mirror I can see myself in a 2019 RDX, and I have a big smile on my face..
JB in AZ is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 04:17 PM
  #58  
Registered Member
 
ZipSpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 339
Recieved 100 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Aren't the Canadian RDX's the same price when you convert to American while getting more features? Acura doesn't do as well in Canada so they have to throw in more features to get the sales and Americans are willing to buy without those features. They aren't deal breakers. The bean counters know what they can pocket and take as profit lol
That is true, but I earn my wages in Canadian dollars and spend in Canadian dollars. So itís all relative.
ZipSpeed is offline  
Old 02-08-2019, 07:30 AM
  #59  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 161
Recieved 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Newsy1904 View Post
  • Fix the central instrument auto headlights/cluster lighting sensitivity - far too many overcast but still bright days have the screen going to night mode and the speedometer blacks out meaning I cannot see my speed or tach unless I reach up and turn up the brightness. It is a driving distraction. I have never owned or rented a vehicle in 30+ years where this was an issue.
  • Add to or change the wiper stalk function of pull back for a quick wipe without squirting wiper fluid. Currently a quick pull back does nothing or squirts the fluid and does not wipe which just makes things worse. A long distracting pull will trigger a wipe. This is really a cluster f**k for a so called drivers car. My last lowly mid-line Chev had this as have many rental cars.
  • Add a digital MPH/KMH readout to central cluster instead of the completely useless "Blank" screen. Why not? This is supposed to be a LUXURY vehicle with all the bells and whistles.
  • Make it so the built-in Nav maps do not overide your preferred selection for both the large left or small right portions of the main infotainment display. If I want a NAV map to come up and displace the selected clock or radio screen I will MANUALLY select it with tha very easy to use and conveniently placed touch pad!!!!!
  • I feel that in general the INFO-tainment system in this vehicle does not offer enough INFO about the vehicle's mechanical performance on the main screen where is it easier to read. There should be an option to cast anything you see in the center of your instrument cluster over to the big screen on the right.
  • Add the SH-AWD screen to the main central Infortainment display where it is easier to view when your wheels are slipping on snowy days.
  • +1 to a better quality rear camera image; its' not the worst I've seen but it is not up to the standards of a so called luxury vehicle.
  • Fix the guide lines in the rear camera display when backing up; I've driven several non-premium rental cars with much better back-up guidelines.
  • +1 to the ability to turn off piped in engine noise instead of linking it to the driving mode.
  • +1 to power folding mirrors
  • +1 to rear seats that recline and/or slide.
If you push the wiper stalk up (MIST) that does exactly what you are looking for already, quick wipe no fluid.
markm929 is offline  
Old 02-08-2019, 10:17 AM
  #60  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Age: 44
Posts: 54
Recieved 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm gonna echo some of the others comments:

- power folding mirrors
- better wheels for the Advance trim
- Advance options for the A-Spec trim (e.g. suspension, HUD, 360 camera)
knhellesky is offline  
Old 02-08-2019, 04:26 PM
  #61  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
Age: 58
Posts: 66
Recieved 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by markm929 View Post
If you push the wiper stalk up (MIST) that does exactly what you are looking for already, quick wipe no fluid.
Yes, correct, but then you have to fiddle to pull it back down two one notches to its' automatic position. PITA!!

It is also more of a finger stretch to push it up than it is to pull it back.

Really poorly engineered IMHO for a "driving" vehicle.

.
Newsy1904 is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 03:54 PM
  #62  
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Mississauga ON Canada
Age: 44
Posts: 6
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree about the wheels - they are hideous! LOL
cekash is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:11 PM
  #63  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 143
Recieved 35 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by cekash View Post
I agree about the wheels - they are hideous! LOL
If the streets in greater Toronto have as many potholes as in Ohio with the freezing and thawing, you may have an opportunity to replace your wheels for a more compelling reason than just aesthetics.
gtssenior is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:18 PM
  #64  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Age: 100
Posts: 332
Recieved 50 Likes on 37 Posts
Like many, many others here, I would like to see a combination of features from the Advance with the looks of the A-Spec. Period, full stop (as they say ).
Sounds is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:25 PM
  #65  
Registered Member
 
starlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Age: 32
Posts: 68
Recieved 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Many will dislike this comment but I predict no changes for 2020. I also don't see a type S variant for at least another 2-3 years.
starlord is online now  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:34 PM
  #66  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Age: 100
Posts: 332
Recieved 50 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by starlord View Post
Many will dislike this comment but I predict no changes for 2020. I also don't see a type S variant for at least another 2-3 years.
I don't like this comment.


Sounds is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 06:43 PM
  #67  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 547
Recieved 82 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by starlord View Post
Many will dislike this comment but I predict no changes for 2020. I also don't see a type S variant for at least another 2-3 years.
No change is almost impossible. The very least the info they can do is change the wheels
acuraada is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 09:19 PM
  #68  
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Age: 29
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another change I hope they bring to the 2020 model is HD cameras! I can't believe they are a luxury brand and have crap cameras.

Hope it's similar to my Mercedes (what I'm looking to trade in)
cric14 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 08:40 AM
  #69  
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Mississauga ON Canada
Age: 44
Posts: 6
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to see better rims, ventilated back seats, and a nicer key fob
cekash is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 10:10 AM
  #70  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 547
Recieved 82 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by cekash View Post
I would like to see better rims, ventilated back seats, and a nicer key fob
Right! I have forgotten to mention Acura's key fob feels really outdated comparing to it's luxury competitors, especially Volvo's

acuraada is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 10:13 AM
  #71  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Arizona
Age: 67
Posts: 415
Recieved 78 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by acuraada View Post
Right! I have forgotten to mention Acura's key fob feels really outdated comparing to it's luxury competitors, especially Volvo's
I would appreciate it if someone would explain what the difference between Acura's FOB and it's luxury competitor's is.
JB in AZ is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 10:23 AM
  #72  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 547
Recieved 82 Likes on 61 Posts



Originally Posted by JB in AZ View Post
I would appreciate it if someone would explain what the difference between Acura's FOB and it's luxury competitor's is.
Don't mean to be condescending but you could just Google the FOB image and see yourself.

But in general, Volvo has a leather wrapped fob with buttons tucked away, it's more elegant to me and feels more solid in your hand.

​​​​​​

acuraada is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 10:53 AM
  #73  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Arizona
Age: 67
Posts: 415
Recieved 78 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by acuraada View Post





Don't mean to be condescending but you could just Google the FOB image and see yourself.

But in general, Volvo has a leather wrapped fob with buttons tucked away, it's more elegant to me and feels more solid in your hand.

​​​​​​
Thanks for the image, but...I agree! And I did Google it. And saw and felt it when I tested the XC60 before deciding on my RDX. My comment/request was a more subtle way (apparently a failed way) to ask what folks felt was more elegant, and why. I never take the fob out of my pocket, and wife never takes it out of her purse.

On another comparison note, the Volvo XC60 doesn't have a nice easy to use push button starter, rather a less elegant and less intuitive twist knob starter on the console (which .by the way) has gone back to the push button on the latest Volvo, the XC40.
JB in AZ is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 11:34 AM
  #74  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 547
Recieved 82 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by JB in AZ View Post
Thanks for the image, but...I agree! And I did Google it. And saw and felt it when I tested the XC60 before deciding on my RDX. My comment/request was a more subtle way (apparently a failed way) to ask what folks felt was more elegant, and why. I never take the fob out of my pocket, and wife never takes it out of her purse.

On another comparison note, the Volvo XC60 doesn't have a nice easy to use push button starter, rather a less elegant and less intuitive twist knob starter on the console (which .by the way) has gone back to the push button on the latest Volvo, the XC40.
Well ya. I said the same thing about leather seats. My legs never really sits on the lush soft real leather, I sit on whatever fabric I am wearing that day. Does that mean I don't want leather seats? Absolutely not, especially when I supposed to be buying a luxury brand.

So goes the logic
acuraada is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 02:57 PM
  #75  
Registered Member
 
RDX10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,824
Recieved 619 Likes on 497 Posts
Originally Posted by JB in AZ View Post
Thanks for the image, but...I agree! And I did Google it. And saw and felt it when I tested the XC60 before deciding on my RDX. My comment/request was a more subtle way (apparently a failed way) to ask what folks felt was more elegant, and why. I never take the fob out of my pocket, and wife never takes it out of her purse.

On another comparison note, the Volvo XC60 doesn't have a nice easy to use push button starter, rather a less elegant and less intuitive twist knob starter on the console (which .by the way) has gone back to the push button on the latest Volvo, the XC40.
The keyfob usually says a lot about a car and for that reason a lot of luxury car brands try hard to make theirs stick out. For example not only does Volvo use real leather on their fobs, they even match the color of the fob to the color of the interior. A dated fob design usually implies a dated and cheap car. Nissan has been using that same ghastly fob design for both Nissan's and infiniti's since like 2000.




Does it really matter considering people like us never take the key out of our pocket? No it's nitpicking at best, but it definitely sets a nice impression.

But look at this stinger fob, old santa fe fob and current santa fe fob vs the RDX fob.


Kia Stinger fob

Last Generation Hyundai Santa Fe fob

Current Santa Fe fob

RDX fob

The reason I mention the Kia anand Hyundai's isn't because I think they compete with the RDX but rather to show that even cheaper cars have nicer fobs.
RDX10 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 03:35 PM
  #76  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
Age: 58
Posts: 66
Recieved 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I love the RDX fob. I know that when I out fishing I'll always have an emergency weight or anchor available and dang its' impressive when I'm at the nightclubs with that thing in my pants pocket.
Newsy1904 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 03:51 PM
  #77  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Arizona
Age: 67
Posts: 415
Recieved 78 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by RDX10 View Post
The keyfob usually says a lot about a car and for that reason a lot of luxury car brands try hard to make theirs stick out. For example not only does Volvo use real leather on their fobs, they even match the color of the fob to the color of the interior. A dated fob design usually implies a dated and cheap car. Nissan has been using that same ghastly fob design for both Nissan's and infiniti's since like 2000..
.<snipped out pix to save space>
.
Thank you for going the extra distance and posting these pix! While I understand the "image" of the fob, like newsey1904 says just above, "its' impressive when I'm at the nightclubs with that thing in my pants pocket"...

hmmm

(lots of opportunity to take this further, but I won't!)

PS, We don't have many places with valet parking here in the desert, so I won't even be able to UNimpress a car jockey! ROFL

Last edited by JB in AZ; 02-12-2019 at 03:53 PM.
JB in AZ is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 03:53 PM
  #78  
Registered Member
 
ZipSpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 339
Recieved 100 Likes on 63 Posts
When my TLX lease is done, I'm looking into hopping into a 2020 A-Spec RDX. I want:
- Infotainment issues sorted out
- Hard shifting transmission sorted out
- Adaptive dampers on the A-Spec. If there's one bullet point that should trickle down from the Platinum Elite/Advance, this should be it. Those wide tires needs a nice suspension.
- Better rubber than that Goodyear garbage on the A-Spec. Doubtful this will change.
ZipSpeed is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
RSLTSX09XMNAVWX
3G MDX Discussion (2014+)
63
04-16-2019 05:24 PM
sportsguy
Third Generation RDX (2019+)
64
03-31-2019 01:19 PM
tsxowner1
Third Generation RDX (2019+)
8
12-18-2018 05:14 PM
Hurleysurf24
Dating & Relationships
29
11-22-2004 06:09 PM
Nicky Pass
Dating & Relationships
35
04-28-2004 07:24 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What do you want to see in the 2020 RDX


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.