Notices

Weird entertainment and drive mode glitches

 
Old 01-09-2019, 12:58 PM
  #1  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
spinedoc777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Age: 48
Posts: 120
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Exclamation Weird entertainment and drive mode glitches

The other day I was driving and my screen started to flash every few seconds, saying something like "Drive mode unavailable", not sure if that's exactly what it said. When I turned the drive mode knob the message would come up again and I couldn't change drive mode, it wouldn't even display on the screen. It did this my entire 25 mile commute. After I parked I restarted the car and it seemed to work fine. Now today on my way to work when trying to change Siriusxm stations with the steering wheel mounted scroll wheel I got the error message of "System Error - Function Unavailable" and it wouldn't change the station. Persisted until I restarted the vehicle. Weird errors, anyone else getting these and is there any kind of recall or fix for this?
spinedoc777 is offline  
Old 01-09-2019, 01:17 PM
  #2  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
spinedoc777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Age: 48
Posts: 120
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Also it seems that Carplay doesn't turn on about 1/3 of the time after connecting my phone, I have to disconnect and reconnect and then it works.
spinedoc777 is offline  
Old 01-09-2019, 01:35 PM
  #3  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Age: 100
Posts: 332
Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts
eek. I hate these issues....
Sounds is offline  
Old 01-09-2019, 02:01 PM
  #4  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Age: 54
Posts: 145
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
me too

Originally Posted by spinedoc777 View Post
The other day I was driving and my screen started to flash every few seconds, saying something like "Drive mode unavailable", not sure if that's exactly what it said. When I turned the drive mode knob the message would come up again and I couldn't change drive mode, it wouldn't even display on the screen. It did this my entire 25 mile commute. After I parked I restarted the car and it seemed to work fine. Now today on my way to work when trying to change Siriusxm stations with the steering wheel mounted scroll wheel I got the error message of "System Error - Function Unavailable" and it wouldn't change the station. Persisted until I restarted the vehicle. Weird errors, anyone else getting these and is there any kind of recall or fix for this?
Yes, I have experienced what you have experienced. First the dimmed/bright screen with "drive mode change not available", and then intermittent navigation signal. Turning off engine, exit the car, wait for 15 min, and restart the car fixed it. Then, from time to time, if I start the car with the Navigation is on the main screen with XM on the right, even after 5 minutes into the drive, I would get System Error - Function Unavailable" when changing favorites with the thumb wheel. Switching to FM and then back would fix this issue.

Since my free XM subscription ended least weekend, I now listen to FM or USB drive. It appears to be fine with FM regardless of starting the car with navigation on the main screen or not, but similar issue with USB audio. When I turn off the engine with USB drive connected and the Navigation on the main screen, a few hours later starting the engine and I would get "initializing..", but USB drive would never get initialized unless I unplug/re-plug the drive. When this happens, I am not able to turn off the audio. When doing so, the options on the screen are audio ON or OFF, but I could only select ON.

The dimmed/bright screen with "drive mode change not available" has not reoccurred, but I could duplicate the audio issue easily.

I have upgraded the infotainment from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7 around 12/15 and when this happened, there is no other devices connected to the system. I have also factory reset it a bout a week ago and that did not fix the issue (with the XM at that time). It has been 4 days since I sent a ticket via Acura owner's site, and have not heard back from them. I am going to report this to the dealer this weekend.

Last edited by subin; 01-09-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: adding more info
subin is offline  
The following users liked this post:
spinedoc777 (01-09-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 09:16 AM
  #5  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Age: 54
Posts: 145
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Back from the dealer, I reported the screen went dim and then bright issue with drive mode change not avail, the Adviser told me that the Technician hooked up a diagnostic computer to it and did not find any error code and I am up to date with the software so they did not update it again. For some reason, the USB audio now plays fine and no issue changing song with the thumb-wheel for the past 6 trips. I am still tracking this, but I now wait until the system boots up before putting in the gear and using the thumb controls.
subin is offline  
Old 01-13-2019, 10:28 AM
  #6  
Registered Member
 
Madd Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Hudson Valley, NY
Posts: 1,350
Received 338 Likes on 251 Posts
I have decided to do a full shutdown before shutting off the car. If I have Carplay going, I switch the music to FM, and then turn it iff. I go to the Acura home screen, and pull the carplay cord out and leave the USB empty. I try to have absolutely nothing running before I shut down, like closing all programs on my PC before turning it off.

And I let it boot fully before I start any infotainment stuff when I start off. Kind of a PITA, but but I want to reduce errors as much as I can.
Madd Dog is offline  
The following users liked this post:
37tzee (01-22-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 04:20 PM
  #7  
Registered Member
 
kboo74656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Hampton Roads Area, VA
Age: 45
Posts: 123
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
I do the same thing with the exception of switching from Car Play to FM. I just turn off the audio system and then unplug my iPhone and turn off the car. When I get in I let the infotainment system boot up completly, unlock my iPhone, then plug it in, and then answer the AcuraLink App questions. It has reduced the system bugs significantly.
kboo74656 is offline  
Old 01-13-2019, 04:44 PM
  #8  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Age: 52
Posts: 18
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've had the "[color=left=#222222]System Error - Function Unavailable" for switching Sirius XM via the steering since I picked up the RDX in October. I've always been on D1.07. This error is not related to Drive mode unavailable as best I know. I've not had the latter … yet[/color]
PRM-RDX-3G is offline  
Old 01-13-2019, 08:19 PM
  #9  
Registered Member
 
Madd Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Hudson Valley, NY
Posts: 1,350
Received 338 Likes on 251 Posts
Originally Posted by PRM-RDX-3G View Post
I've had the "[color=left=#222222]System Error - Function Unavailable" for switching Sirius XM via the steering since I picked up the RDX in October. I've always been on D1.07. This error is not related to Drive mode unavailable as best I know. I've not had the latter … yet[/color]
I’ve noticed that the steering wheel controls don’t start to work until XM boots fully. I also get ‘no favorites’ until it is already running.
Madd Dog is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 12:02 AM
  #10  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Age: 54
Posts: 145
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by subin View Post
Back from the dealer, I reported the screen went dim and then bright issue with drive mode change not avail, the Adviser told me that the Technician hooked up a diagnostic computer to it and did not find any error code and I am up to date with the software so they did not update it again. For some reason, the USB audio now plays fine and no issue changing song with the thumb-wheel for the past 6 trips. I am still tracking this, but I now wait until the system boots up before putting in the gear and using the thumb controls.
Well, a day later, shutting off the car with USB audio playing and restarting the car about an hours later, a couple of times, the system showed "initializing" and would not play USB audio. unplug/replug the USB drive solved the issue.
A couple of times, it would play USB audio, but I was not able to change songs (play next) using the thumb wheel nor the touch pad. To solve, this, I would go to the Menu, find the folder and select "play all".

It is interesting that my Dealer acknowledged the brake noise without hesitation, but said nothing about the buggy infotainment system...
subin is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 02:26 PM
  #11  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Age: 39
Posts: 146
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by subin View Post
Well, a day later, shutting off the car with USB audio playing and restarting the car about an hours later, a couple of times, the system showed "initializing" and would not play USB audio. unplug/replug the USB drive solved the issue.
A couple of times, it would play USB audio, but I was not able to change songs (play next) using the thumb wheel nor the touch pad. To solve, this, I would go to the Menu, find the folder and select "play all".

It is interesting that my Dealer acknowledged the brake noise without hesitation, but said nothing about the buggy infotainment system...
Yes I have to unplug and plug my ipod or USB stick every time I turn the car on. Dealer said my ipod is out of date but it worked fine before the 1.0.7 update.
Njbrandon is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 05:11 PM
  #12  
GO LAKERS!!!
 
knakane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: California
Age: 40
Posts: 170
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Same

Same thing for me. I also started seeing the "Drive mode change unavailable". I noticed it would pop up and disappear about every 10 minutes during an hour drive. On my vehicle, it just started randomly without me pushing any buttons, starting any functions. Just driving w/Bluetooth playing a podcast..
knakane is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 07:40 PM
  #13  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 42
Posts: 443
Received 84 Likes on 54 Posts
I’ve gotten the drive mode unavailable twice since the update. It should be noted that the car still changes drive modes. It’s not an issue with the function of the car. What is unavailable is the graphics on the screen, you know the car with the modes showing to the left. Incidentally this is one of the more noticeable changes from 1.04 where the modes were listed on the bottom. My guess is it’s a booting error.

Both times It happened to me I plugged my phone in during boot up which likely interrupted the boot process for that specific executable. I would suggest letting the system load fully and plug phones in last. I was just in a hurry and needed to charge my phone.

Dizzyg12 is offline  
Old 01-20-2019, 09:39 PM
  #14  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: TN
Age: 55
Posts: 281
Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts
Yesterday I got the “drive mode unavailable” and the nav screen kept flipping from what I would call day and night view. It was the middle of the day, so really didn’t need night view. I also didn’t have anything plugged in to the car to cause anything to be interrupted.

Billy
billyt1963 is offline  
Old 01-22-2019, 12:28 PM
  #15  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
spinedoc777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Age: 48
Posts: 120
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
The infotainment system is driving me NUTS! To add to the above stuff, now I'm having issues playing music. When I'm connected to SiriusXM and plug in my iPhone to Carplay the SiriusXM mutes, but it's still active as the source, so no sound at all. When muted like this and I press the apps button it just says I have no favorites saved. The only way to fix it is to go to apps, choose another source, then choose SiriusXM then I get sounds and have access to my favorites. That only works until a Carplay alert such as Waze comes through the speakers, then instead of lowering the volume and playing the carplay alert it just mutes again! This happens 100% of the time the first time I connect my phone to the car via usb, and after that it happens on and off but not 100%. I haven't changed any settings on my iPhone or the vehicle, it just started a couple of days ago randomly.

WTF ACURA >!!??!?
spinedoc777 is offline  
Old 01-22-2019, 12:55 PM
  #16  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 84
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by spinedoc777 View Post
The infotainment system is driving me NUTS! To add to the above stuff, now I'm having issues playing music. When I'm connected to SiriusXM and plug in my iPhone to Carplay the SiriusXM mutes, but it's still active as the source, so no sound at all. When muted like this and I press the apps button it just says I have no favorites saved. The only way to fix it is to go to apps, choose another source, then choose SiriusXM then I get sounds and have access to my favorites. That only works until a Carplay alert such as Waze comes through the speakers, then instead of lowering the volume and playing the carplay alert it just mutes again! This happens 100% of the time the first time I connect my phone to the car via usb, and after that it happens on and off but not 100%. I haven't changed any settings on my iPhone or the vehicle, it just started a couple of days ago randomly.

WTF ACURA >!!??!?
The infotainment systems is definitely a weak spot for them at this point. Has to much instability (AKA we are beta testers).
Midwestuser1 is offline  
Old 01-22-2019, 02:04 PM
  #17  
Registered Member
 
Gator5000e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 245
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For iPhone users, today Apple released an minor update that may help Car Play issues.

iPhone 12.1.3 release notes:
iOS 12.1.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
  • Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
  • Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
  • Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
Gator5000e is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 07:18 PM
  #18  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 49
Posts: 35
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there any new mews on this problem? This is driving me crazy. It’s like DAYTIME!! Nighttime ! “Drive mode not available”, little circle going round and round. I’m going crazy. Gas/ oil dilution and this problem.this car is turning into s#%t.
swansong04 is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 07:10 AM
  #19  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Age: 39
Posts: 146
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by billyt1963 View Post
Yesterday I got the “drive mode unavailable” and the nav screen kept flipping from what I would call day and night view. It was the middle of the day, so really didn’t need night view. I also didn’t have anything plugged in to the car to cause anything to be interrupted.

Billy
Got the same issue today. Turned off, waited 15 minutes and it's still there.
Njbrandon is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 08:13 AM
  #20  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 47
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I must be a lucky person with my car. I haven't had any issues with the infotainment system at all. I'm sure there are issues but I haven't had any. There is room for improvement though.
wargor is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 08:40 AM
  #21  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Age: 39
Posts: 146
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by wargor View Post
I must be a lucky person with my car. I haven't had any issues with the infotainment system at all. I'm sure there are issues but I haven't had any. There is room for improvement though.
You must be. I have a new issue every week. I've never even used Apple carplay or streaming. Maybe they figured out the issues on the newest builds. Mine was July 2018 and it's been a complete nightmare. At least 10 dealer visits and cases opened with Corporate. I don't know what else to do I can't take a 10k loss trading it in.
Njbrandon is offline  
Old 04-12-2019, 01:10 PM
  #22  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 575
Received 87 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by Njbrandon View Post
You must be. I have a new issue every week. I've never even used Apple carplay or streaming. Maybe they figured out the issues on the newest builds. Mine was July 2018 and it's been a complete nightmare. At least 10 dealer visits and cases opened with Corporate. I don't know what else to do I can't take a 10k loss trading it in.
Consider filing for lemon, 10 documented visits for the same problem would qualify. Start with that and see how your dealership response
acuraada is offline  
The following users liked this post:
spireview (05-06-2019)
Old 04-13-2019, 07:26 AM
  #23  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 232
Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts
Info probs

All known issues. See recent TSB. First year car. Beta testers, etc. I will pick one up about 2023 after ( if) problems are resolved. I was a Beta tester for the '14 RLX - never again - I lived at the dealership.
R. White is offline  
Old 04-19-2019, 07:35 PM
  #24  
EFR
Registered Member
 
EFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Age: 62
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Damn...after 6 months or so of zero problems...the electronics issue finally got me. As noted above....'drive mode unavailable' when I had not even done anything...screen was on nav at the time and kept going dark and coming back...drive mode message was on bottom of screen and then not, and then back again. I tried changing the drive mode just to see what would happen and it was like it didn't even exist. Made a stop, turned off engine. Restarted and it was happening again. One more stop a few minutes later and restarted and seemed fine. Seems to me the RDX first came out in June of 2018 or thereabouts and has had maybe two software updates since. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there would be at least a few more updates in what is almost a year. Otherwise...all is great!
EFR is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 08:34 AM
  #25  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happened to me today. Was not using my iphone, just listening to AM radio. Very frustrating, I recorded it happening....it seems to happen every 30 seconds. R. white.....Which TSB is it? I like the 2019 RDX, but between this and the hesitation when accelerating from a stop (something i never worried about with the 2008 RDX), I'm a little underwhelmed.
spireview is offline  
Old 05-14-2019, 12:22 PM
  #26  
5mins2disney.com
 
gqchicago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 442
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've experienced every one of the glitches mentioned in this thread with my 2019 RDX A-Spec. Really frustrating, the infotainment system is verrrry full of bugs. What is surprising is Acura doesn't seem to be releasing updates to fix any of the issues we are all experiencing.
gqchicago is offline  
Old 05-14-2019, 12:35 PM
  #27  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Age: 56
Posts: 648
Received 113 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by gqchicago View Post
I've experienced every one of the glitches mentioned in this thread with my 2019 RDX A-Spec. Really frustrating, the infotainment system is verrrry full of bugs. What is surprising is Acura doesn't seem to be releasing updates to fix any of the issues we are all experiencing.
Then please file a claim through the Class Action Lawsuit and attempt to do something about it
securityguy is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 08:07 AM
  #28  
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 46
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happened to me yesterday and 2 other times

“Driver mode change not available”! As it keeps fading in and out. Nav can’t determine day or night mode. All responses are delayed. DRIVING ME CRAZY! Oh and proximity view doesn’t work and have to rely on sound. Contacted My Acura dealer through fb msgr but haven’t heard anything. I attached a link to this so they know I am not the only one and this is an ongoing issue.
Rdxshawd4wifey is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 11:03 AM
  #29  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
spinedoc777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Age: 48
Posts: 120
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
I'm now getting the "Function not available" error when trying to change XM stations with the wheel almost EVERY single time I drive, I'd say easily 9/10 times. The only way to fix it is to choose another source like bluetooth, then choose XM again and then it works until the next time I start the vehicle. Otherwise it's been pretty stable, although today my carplay did not want to stay connected for some reason, it kept kicking me off and then reconnecting carply on the infotainment unit for some reason.
spinedoc777 is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 11:28 AM
  #30  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Montana
Age: 70
Posts: 20
Likes: 0
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
The "Function not available" can be cured quickly and easily by turning the power to the radio off (either the steering wheel control or the volume knob) and then back on. Clears the error, but as you say, only until you start the car again.
MT-RDX is offline  
The following users liked this post:
spinedoc777 (05-22-2019)
Old 05-22-2019, 11:31 AM
  #31  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
spinedoc777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Age: 48
Posts: 120
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by MT-RDX View Post
The "Function not available" can be cured quickly and easily by turning the power to the radio off (either the steering wheel control or the volume knob) and then back on. Clears the error, but as you say, only until you start the car again.
Thanks! Will give that a try.
spinedoc777 is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 12:44 PM
  #32  
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 46
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Response from Acura fb msgr

Originally Posted by Rdxshawd4wifey View Post
“Driver mode change not available”! As it keeps fading in and out. Nav can’t determine day or night mode. All responses are delayed. DRIVING ME CRAZY! Oh and proximity view doesn’t work and have to rely on sound. Contacted My Acura dealer through fb msgr but haven’t heard anything. I attached a link to this so they know I am not the only one and this is an ongoing issue.
”need to set up an appointment with the service department”
When I go I am going to show them this thread. I have a feeling they won’t be able to duplicate it and think I am making up stuff.
Rdxshawd4wifey is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 12:51 PM
  #33  
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 46
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Follow up sort of

I called to make an appointment and told the service rep. the problem. He said Acura is working on making an update to solve the problem. I guess they are aware of it. Going to wait for the update before I go in.
Rdxshawd4wifey is offline  
Old 05-23-2019, 07:29 AM
  #34  
5mins2disney.com
 
gqchicago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 442
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There is a class action lawsuit in the works over all of these issues. It’s takes about 5 minutes of your time to join it. Suggest you do.

Although Acura may be “working on it” they don’t have a very good track record of getting out updates that actually fix the problem, and there is also a thread where someone stated not to expect another update until end of year.

For me this means about a year of constant problems and similar issues.

The whole point of this would be to get them to fix the issues and take it with higher priority
gqchicago is offline  
Old 05-23-2019, 09:56 AM
  #35  
EFR
Registered Member
 
EFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Age: 62
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Apps on my phone get updated every day. No, I don't want updates on my RDX every day, but two updates (?) in a year and since the cars intro does seem pretty...lazy....disinterested...squirrel!!!
Love my RDX, but how does a responsible company with generally great reputation and a new-ish car and audio system not be all over this?
EFR is offline  
Old 05-23-2019, 10:08 AM
  #36  
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 46
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Link?

Originally Posted by gqchicago View Post
There is a class action lawsuit in the works over all of these issues. It’s takes about 5 minutes of your time to join it. Suggest you do.

Although Acura may be “working on it” they don’t have a very good track record of getting out updates that actually fix the problem, and there is also a thread where someone stated not to expect another update until end of year.

For me this means about a year of constant problems and similar issues.

The whole point of this would be to get them to fix the issues and take it with higher priority
Trying to find the link to join the lawsuit but all I can find is an article
https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...er-complaints/
By chance do you have the link for us to join?
Rdxshawd4wifey is offline  
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM
  #37  
5mins2disney.com
 
gqchicago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 442
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rdxshawd4wifey View Post
Trying to find the link to join the lawsuit but all I can find is an article
https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...er-complaints/
By chance do you have the link for us to join?
https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-rdx-...%2A%2A-979452/
gqchicago is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
AdvanceMDX
3G MDX Discussion (2014+)
21
04-04-2014 08:17 AM
Sojournin
1G TSX Problems & Fixes
10
02-04-2006 07:54 PM
fotodad
Third Generation TL (2004-2008)
50
04-10-2004 11:44 PM
fuque
Third Generation TL (2004-2008)
5
01-13-2004 09:10 AM
jgriff
Second Generation CL Discussion (2000-2003)
3
10-08-2001 08:58 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Weird entertainment and drive mode glitches


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.