A-Spec and Advance Std. features!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2018, 12:48 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 869 Likes on 413 Posts
Originally Posted by jcardona1
Does that mean the Canadian market gets 4 different wheel designs while the US only gets 3?

- Base 19"
- A-Spec 20"
- Elite 19"
- Elite Platinum 19"

US?
- Base 19"
- A-Spec 20"
- Advance 19"
Actually 5 trims in Canada. Add a straight Tech to your list. The ASpec Tech adds folding power mirrors, heated steering wheel, 16 speaker ELS, LED fog lights, and ventilated front seats- plus all the ASpec design features. I suspect this could be the best value play. In general, I feel pretty good about having a 2.4 2016 TLX Tech that has heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, perforated Milano leather, power folding mirrors, and smart entry for all four doors.

Last edited by mapleloaf; 05-25-2018 at 12:51 AM.
The following users liked this post:
ostrich (05-25-2018)
Old 05-28-2018, 03:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts
I don't understand how Acura doesn't think people will want to combine the looks of A-Spec with the features of Advance. This is a major turn off and will make me want to look at other brands.
Old 05-28-2018, 04:06 PM
GTF
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by mapleloaf
Actually 5 trims in Canada. Add a straight Tech to your list. The ASpec Tech adds folding power mirrors, heated steering wheel, 16 speaker ELS, LED fog lights, and ventilated front seats- plus all the ASpec design features. I suspect this could be the best value play. In general, I feel pretty good about having a 2.4 2016 TLX Tech that has heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, perforated Milano leather, power folding mirrors, and smart entry for all four doors.
Per specs:
Base = 19" Glitter Silver multi-spoke
Tech = 19" Pewter Gray Split 5-spoke (this sounds good)
A-Spec = 20" Shark gray split 5-spoke (I like these)
Advance = Medium alloy silver interwoven (my least favorite)
Honda needs to look at Porsche/Audi wheel designs, IMO.
Old 05-28-2018, 04:36 PM
Hello World

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by alex2364
I don't understand how Acura doesn't think people will want to combine the looks of A-Spec with the features of Advance. This is a major turn off and will make me want to look at other brands.
The only reason I can think of is that the A-Spec mas made to target a younger audience (in general on lower budget). I know, some old pops like sports car too (LOL) but maybe they 'hope to'/'know then can' attract more customers by keeping the A-Spec price lower.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:14 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by ultramart
The only reason I can think of is that the A-Spec mas made to target a younger audience (in general on lower budget). I know, some old pops like sports car too (LOL) but maybe they 'hope to'/'know then can' attract more customers by keeping the A-Spec price lower.
Everyone else prices their sports models higher than regular models like BMW X3 M40i, upcoming X3 M, and Audi SQ5. Plus Acura can make an additional A-Spec plus Advance package for people that want everything.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:41 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 834 Likes on 518 Posts
I hear you as I'd love to have the A-spec look with Advance package. Perhaps that will be added in a couple years? I think they are just going with the trims that they "think" would be the most popular ones. And they probably wanna keep the price tag below $50k initially, so it does not seem like there's a big price jump compared to the current model. Once the new rdx is around for a couple years, they can add an extra trim to keep the sales up.
Old 05-29-2018, 09:25 PM
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Colorado Guy AF Ret.
My dealer connection was on the phone with me as he was checking out "things" on the advance. Here is what I got from his so far.

1. Advance tire size is as I just read here....235/55/19 and they were Continental Cross Contact LX Sport tires. Does not believe that 20's are a factory option. Only an A-Spec size. Hmmm..more to come on that.
This is the tire on the Base, Tech and Advance trims at the local unveiling tonight. The A-Spec had Goodyear Eagles but I didn't catch the size or exact model.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:53 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Received 432 Likes on 299 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by superblast
This is the tire on the Base, Tech and Advance trims at the local unveiling tonight. The A-Spec had Goodyear Eagles but I didn't catch the size or exact model.
The A-Spec comes with Goodyear Eagle RSA's....and they have a worse than average rating. Size is: 255/45/20. The Diameter is 29.2" You could mount the 19's from other RDX's with 235/55/19 tires,
since the Diam. is identical....29.2"

Most OEM tires that manufacturers use are generally a "mid range" tire for that tire company. I normally always change them out for a "top line" high perf. All Season tire of my choice.
superblast (05-30-2018)
Old 05-30-2018, 06:21 AM
Pro

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
The A-Spec comes with Goodyear Eagle RSA's....and they have a worse than average rating. Size is: 255/45/20. The Diameter is 29.2" You could mount the 19's from other RDX's with 235/55/19 tires,
since the Diam. is identical....29.2"

Most OEM tires that manufacturers use are generally a "mid range" tire for that tire company. I normally always change them out for a "top line" high perf. All Season tire of my choice.
I'm confused. Are you saying you can put a 19" tire on a 20" rim? Not possible.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:48 AM
Drifting

Received 1,024 Likes on 714 Posts
Originally Posted by hondu
I'm confused. Are you saying you can put a 19" tire on a 20" rim? Not possible.
no. He is saying the 19” tire with 55 aspect, as in the Adv, is the same total rolling diameter as the 20” tire with the 45 aspect as in the Aspec.
Colorado Guy AF Ret. (06-01-2018)
Old 05-30-2018, 08:53 AM
Pro

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by Madd Dog

no. He is saying the 19” tire with 55 aspect, as in the Adv, is the same total rolling diameter as the 20” tire with the 45 aspect as in the Aspec.
Well, I guess I interpreted "You could mount the 19's from other RDX's with 235/55/19 tires, since the Diam. is identical....29.2" differently. Must have meant the entire wheel/tire combo, though that would somewhat defeat the purpose of the A-spec package?
Old 05-30-2018, 09:02 AM
Hello World

Originally Posted by hondu
Well, I guess I interpreted "You could mount the 19's from other RDX's with 235/55/19 tires, since the Diam. is identical....29.2" differently. Must have meant the entire wheel/tire combo, though that would somewhat defeat the purpose of the A-spec package?
Exactly, he meant you can swap the wheels/tires combo since the overall external diameter is the same.

That would defeat the 'outside sporty look' but that would improve ride comfort, while retaining all the interesting features included in the A-SPEC. That's something I would consider. Really, 20 inches wheels is not a good idea in Quebec.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 276 Likes on 180 Posts
Exactly, he meant you can swap the wheels/tires combo since the overall external diameter is the same.

That would defeat the 'outside sporty look' but that would improve ride comfort, while retaining all the interesting features included in the A-SPEC. That's something I would consider. Really, 20 inches wheels is not a good idea in Quebec.
I wouldn't be too concerned about that. By today's standards, that's not really even low profile. The A-Spec's 255/45/20's give you a full 4.5" of sidewall. I'll be surprised if you can even feel a difference in ride comfort. The reduction in grip, however, probably would be noticeable.

If you go that route, I'm sure you won't have any problems finding somebody with 19's eager to swap.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:00 AM
Hello World

Originally Posted by HotRodW
I wouldn't be too concerned about that. By today's standards, that's not really even low profile. The A-Spec's 255/45/20's give you a full 4.5" of sidewall. I'll be surprised if you can even feel a difference in ride comfort. The reduction in grip, however, probably would be noticeable.

If you go that route, I'm sure you won't have any problems finding somebody with 19's eager to swap.
Thanks for the feedback. It's definitely something I want to test. I don't know if it's a sign of wisdom but the more time passes I tend to favor comfort over cornering performance. LOL
Old 05-30-2018, 11:28 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 276 Likes on 180 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. It's definitely something I want to test. I don't know if it's a sign of wisdom but the more time passes I tend to favor comfort over cornering performance. LOL
I'm with you. 20 years ago I just wanted the best-handling vehicle I could find. Being the road warrior I am today, my priorities have changed dramatically. I bought the quietest, most comfortable vehicle I could find that met my power and cargo-hauling requirements. Still had to mess with the wheels and tires, however. It's my nature. But the changes were made in the interest of styling and to further improving the ride quality.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:58 AM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
After combing through the Acura press kit, here are the added features on the Advanced model in addition to the the major features that are listed in most materials:
Additional Sound Deadening
Acoustic Glass front side windows (All RDXs have Acoustic windshield)
Hands Free Rear Tailgate (Wave foot to open)
Satin brushed stainless steel sill plates (Rear cargo)
Heated Steering Wheel
16 way power seats (adding two-way power-adjustable side bolsters and thigh support)
Rear camera washer
Auto dimming side mirrors
Rain sensing wipers
Heated rear seats
Genuine Wood
ZipSpeed (05-30-2018)
Old 05-30-2018, 12:49 PM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by burn1010
After combing through the Acura press kit, here are the added features on the Advanced model in addition to the the major features that are listed in most materials:
Heated Steering Wheel
16 way power seats (adding two-way power-adjustable side bolsters and thigh support)
Rear camera washer
Rain sensing wipers
Heated rear seats
Genuine Wood
So if you value noise intrusion, you'll have to go top of the line.
Old 05-30-2018, 02:32 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would it be possible to add the HUD to the A Spec version as an accessory or aftermarket?
Old 06-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by burn1010
Heated Steering Wheel
Rear camera washer
Rain sensing wipers
Heated rear seats
Genuine Wood
The configurator adds the following features on the Advance trim:
Windshield de-icer
Remote start w vehicle feedback
White ambient interior accent lighting
Old 06-01-2018, 12:34 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by ZipSpeed
So if you value noise intrusion, you'll have to go top of the line.
I think we need to read that Press Release a little closer. I believe it was talking about how ALL the RDX's were built. How they used different techniques to help quiet down the interior..including thicker and new glass,
and again....IF I'm wrong I'll give you "my bad." but, I'm pretty sure it was something Acura wanted to do for all RDX's....'cause of the complaints during the Gen 2 yrs of noise intrusion, etc. Actually goes back to Gen 1 too.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
I think we need to read that Press Release a little closer. I believe it was talking about how ALL the RDX's were built. How they used different techniques to help quiet down the interior..including thicker and new glass,
and again....IF I'm wrong I'll give you "my bad." but, I'm pretty sure it was something Acura wanted to do for all RDX's....'cause of the complaints during the Gen 2 yrs of noise intrusion, etc. Actually goes back to Gen 1 too.
The Advance package includes acoustic front side glass. The rest are windshield only.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 28 Posts
From what I’ve read (and heard from a YouTube reviewer). It’s true. The Advance only has additional special sound dampening driver and front passenger windows. All model levels have only the front windshield. The way it was explained was so the upper level 16 speakers system had as much noise blocked from the outside as possible.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by TxLady
From what I’ve read (and heard from a YouTube reviewer). It’s true. The Advance only has additional special sound dampening driver and front passenger windows. All model levels have only the front windshield. The way it was explained was so the upper level 16 speakers system had as much noise blocked from the outside as possible.
If I misspoke...my bad.....BUT, to your point.....the A-Spec ALSO has the 3D, 16 channel, 16 speaker system, same as the Advance. Now what??? LOL!!! Just sayin'.
Old 06-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 28 Posts
I’m sure you’re correct on the A-Spec since the main reason for the additional dampening of noise is to create a better listening environment for the 16 speakers. That said...(and I may have read it wrong), but the base model wouldn’t have the extra sound barrier windows Nor the tech ( which does t make since to me. Always thought a tech model was supposed to have the latest and greatest).

Alex on Autos does a great review on the RDX and grades several of it’s features, one of them being sound. He gave it a “A” then said if you test drive an RDX to keep in mind that he was rating the Advance and that the other model levels were not equipped with the same sound barrier side windows as the Advance.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by TxLady
I’m sure you’re correct on the A-Spec since the main reason for the additional dampening of noise is to create a better listening environment for the 16 speakers. That said...(and I may have read it wrong), but the base model wouldn’t have the extra sound barrier windows Nor the tech ( which does t make since to me. Always thought a tech model was supposed to have the latest and greatest).

Alex on Autos does a great review on the RDX and grades several of it’s features, one of them being sound. He gave it a “A” then said if you test drive an RDX to keep in mind that he was rating the Advance and that the other model levels were not equipped with the same sound barrier side windows as the Advance.
Well, I'm sure not right all the time...I'm human...but, I am right about the A-Spec and the ELS system.

But, let me throw this out..for all of us. On the Acura.com web site go in and read the Press Releases that came out for the RDX on 5/29. There are MANY...each one covers a different..."portion or aspect of the RDX." In
GREAT detail. Many pages in total. I didn't print...too much paper needed!! I need to go back in there and review again some areas. But, we all can do that and I'm sure many answers are there. I'd trust that before
anyone else...Alex, etc.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Instructor

Well, I'm sure not right all the time...I'm human...but, I am right about the A-Spec and the ELS system.

But, let me throw this out..for all of us. On the Acura.com web site go in and read the Press Releases that came out for the RDX on 5/29. There are MANY...each one covers a different..."portion or aspect of the RDX." In
GREAT detail. Many pages in total. I didn't print...too much paper needed!! I need to go back in there and review again some areas. But, we all can do that and I'm sure many answers are there. I'd trust that before
anyone else...Alex, etc.
From the press kit...
A-Spec and Advance Std. features!!-jmmsrxl.png

And from the packages page on the website...
A-Spec and Advance Std. features!!-xix6wch.png
geocord (06-01-2018)
Old 06-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Yes, Mr. James and it goes MUCH further and deeper than that. Below you will find an example of what can be found there and the details they give.

Glass: First time ever windshield in an RDX is an acoustic laminate. ALL RDX's are 4.5mm.
Front Door Glass: Tech and A-Spec: 5.0mm laminate. Advance: 4.8mm acoustic laminate
Rear Door Glass: Tech and A-Spec: 5.0mm laminate. Advance: 5.0mm acoustic laminate

They actually go deeper with info on the glass than that. But, this just shows the depth of info. that is right there in those Press Releases dated 5/29. Actual...details...not just words...and I like them backing up what
they say with actual #'s.

The 2018 RDX: Windshield: 4.7mm laminate. Front Door: 4.0mm laminate. Rear Door: 3.5mm laminate.

Hope I took my notes correctly. IF in doubt...go there and read for all....it's there.

Probably not the correct thread for this....LOL! but, someone on another thread on "specs" etc, wanted to know the Diameter of the A-Specs exh. tips. He said they look bigger...but, Acura doesn't say the size!! LOL!
They are.....ta da....4" exhaust tips...and, yes they ARE larger than all the other models.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Drifting

Has anyone come across whether the headlights bend in a turn, and if some do, what packages it is on?

The manual is worthless since it explains how it works, then says not available on all models. Why can’t they say which models?
Old 06-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile Answers are in the 5/29 Press Releases on the Acura web site

Has anyone come across whether the headlights bend in a turn, and if some do, what packages it is on?

The manual is worthless since it explains how it works, then says not available on all models. Why can’t they say which models?
I just read the Press Release that covers the headlights. Tons of info. on them. They do not bend. The fact that they now use 7 led pods and shaped them in a special way, the light output angles out much more, so
I would think when turning that helps a lot.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:52 PM
GTF
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
Yes, Mr. James and it goes MUCH further and deeper than that. Below you will find an example of what can be found there and the details they give.

Glass: First time ever windshield in an RDX is an acoustic laminate. ALL RDX's are 4.5mm.
Front Door Glass: Tech and A-Spec: 5.0mm laminate. Advance: 4.8mm acoustic laminate
Rear Door Glass: Tech and A-Spec: 5.0mm laminate. Advance: 5.0mm acoustic laminate

They actually go deeper with info on the glass than that. But, this just shows the depth of info. that is right there in those Press Releases dated 5/29. Actual...details...not just words...and I like them backing up what
they say with actual #'s.

The 2018 RDX: Windshield: 4.7mm laminate. Front Door: 4.0mm laminate. Rear Door: 3.5mm laminate.

Hope I took my notes correctly. IF in doubt...go there and read for all....it's there.

Probably not the correct thread for this....LOL! but, someone on another thread on "specs" etc, wanted to know the Diameter of the A-Specs exh. tips. He said they look bigger...but, Acura doesn't say the size!! LOL!
They are.....ta da....4" exhaust tips...and, yes they ARE larger than all the other models.
Glad to know there's at least one other crazy old fart car nut out there....I also read all 90 pages. I think we're a dying breed, however. Kids now can't get away from the electronics.
Nice to be retired.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by GTF
Glad to know there's at least one other crazy old fart car nut out there....I also read all 90 pages. I think we're a dying breed, however. Kids now can't get away from the electronics.
Nice to be retired.
LOL.....90 pages. I never counted, but, I knew I wanted them printed, but, did not want to use up so much of my paper. So, I know where to look up what I need to know. Most on here do not take the time to see
what's available so easily. Use the electronics...go to Acura's web site...learn where to go and find the answers...now...to most any question you have. I couldn't believe how much detail was in those 90 pages!

Yes, it's good to be retired and still a car crazy nut since about the age of 13. First car was a V8 Chevy with factory dual exhausts. Did I have fun? Damn right I did. And 60 plus cars later...I'm still buying and
rodding on the streets. Raced a BMW 335 with my TLX A-Spec....and it shocked him and me. He could not get away from me on his ass! LOL!! Just glad a cop didn't see my...street racing, exhibition of speed, and
probably careless driving...the judge would have thrown the book at me...taken my license and who knows what else!! But, damn it was fun....that Sh-Awd A-Spec really handles the turns...flat and fast.

And if any of you young lads out there make any "cracks" about us.....we just hope you live so long! Then it will be your turn to be "the older farts!" You can't run from it....we were born to die! Hopefully later than sooner! LOL!!
Old 06-01-2018, 06:23 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Received 481 Likes on 223 Posts
Hey! You guys are not alone. I'm another old fart who's still into cars. I mean, not like when I was 20+. I don't wash and over wax them until the paint comes off anymore! It's been a long time since I hung upside down under the dash installing a "stereo tape player". But I still love my cars and want something better than average. I have a few more years of having a job, so this RDX may be the last new car I ever buy. Fun is!!

I am leaning towards an A-SPEC now, as I started out thinking of the Advance, but I really like the black trim and can pretty much live without the heated steering wheel. However, I am not thrilled with the tires at all. Wheels - nice! Tires - suck.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Drifting

You kids better get off my lawn. Damn whippersnappers.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Racer

Received 180 Likes on 138 Posts
Originally Posted by oblio98
Hey! You guys are not alone. I'm another old fart who's still into cars. I mean, not like when I was 20+. I don't wash and over wax them until the paint comes off anymore! It's been a long time since I hung upside down under the dash installing a "stereo tape player". But I still love my cars and want something better than average. I have a few more years of having a job, so this RDX may be the last new car I ever buy. Fun is!!

I am leaning towards an A-SPEC now, as I started out thinking of the Advance, but I really like the black trim and can pretty much live without the heated steering wheel. However, I am not thrilled with the tires at all. Wheels - nice! Tires - suck.
You can add the heated steering wheel as an accessory!!
Old 06-01-2018, 07:26 PM
Drifting

I just read the Press Release that covers the headlights. Tons of info. on them. They do not bend. The fact that they now use 7 led pods and shaped them in a special way, the light output angles out much more, so
I would think when turning that helps a lot.
Does it say it does not bend? Or is whether they bend or not omitted?

The manual says the bending lights are there, but not on all trims. They call it Adaptive Front Lighting System.

Last edited by Madd Dog; 06-01-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

The manual says the bending lights are there, but not on all trims. They call it Adaptive Front Lighting System.
So, you are saying the "manual?" states the headlights physically MOVE in relation to you turning...as in some high end cars? NO...it doesn't say anything like that. I quoted what I read that would be relevant to what
you were asking. I don't know what manual......are you talking Canadian versions by chance? Unless someone can show me distinctly where it says the LED pods "MOVE" with the steering.....then NO....they are
stationary....again, according to the 5/29th Press Releases....that contain a total of 90 pages of facts and specifics about most all of the new RDX's. The details in it are amazing in some areas.

I'm a "detailed" operational kind of guy, but, in some areas like the new glass, there is maybe more info. there than I need, but, then again, parts of me appreciate that kind of stuff. My background creeps in and loves
all the mechanical, electrical, etc, kinds of systems and how they work. Sorry if this is a repeat...that I got chastised for before by.......anyway...I did teach all the major systems of the DC-10 jumbo passenger airliner.
Not one upping anyone...it was my freakin job...OK you .......out there. So, it's what I did for some yrs. Want a fancy title at another company?? You probably don't...but, it's what I did. Senior Training and Development
Administrator for the West Coast at Gulfstream Aerospace.....corporate jets...G5's...famous one. It's just what I did for a living. So, from these places and more...I learned something..can relate to many things....

Bill Cosby had 2 Gulfstreams..one for him and one for Camille his wife. They were serviced at our Long Beach facility. Now that's money! Now where is he?? Hmmmm.....ANYWAY.....I digress!!!
Old 06-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Drifting

The link to the manual was provided earlier. The manual says it is for US and Canada. But it does not make clear who gets what, only how it operates.

but here it is.

I always try to RTFM, but them tech writers sometimes do not make things clear.

Last edited by Madd Dog; 06-01-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

You kids better get off my lawn. Damn whippersnappers.
You're damn right you wet behind the ears....staring at your I-pads, I-phones all day and don't know who won WWII...who we fought in WWII......or who we gained our independence from....pitiful. NO, I was not in WWII. LOL!
Didn't have to be there to know who the hell we fought from 1941 till 1945. My father did. I'm a Vietnam era participant.

And, if you're on my lawn....can you out run a bullet??? LMAO......My son is a cop and a SWAT team sniper. He can nail your ass at 1,000 yds plus. Trained with some of the best snipers, long range
shooters in the country. I mastered the under 100 yds!!! LOL!!! Damn it's fun here....right Madd Dog? LOL....all in good fun. Let's share what we know...if we're wrong...like I have been as a human being can be,
I say...sorry, and correct myself. Come on my yard.....let's dance!! LOL!!!
Old 06-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Instructor

It's a Canada only option available on the Platinum Elite package. It's mentioned under active safety on the Canadian Acura site.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

The link to the manual was provided earlier. The manual says it is for US and Canada. But it does not make clear who gets what, only how it operates.

but here it is.

Seriously....I think it's Canadian. NOT one word from Acura...USA about that type of lighting. IF someone can show us that is a U.S. operational version....then I'll believe it. Till then....I don't. No proof. What you attached
has no link to a U.S. 2019 RDX. Nothing. Like the Antiques Road Show....got any documents to prove who painted your million dollar painting??? Uhhh...no, but, Grandma says that Uncle Harry said that a friend said it was
a very famous painting worth a LOT of money. LOL!!!!

Quick Reply: A-Spec and Advance Std. features!!