Prices Paid and Offers Accepted 2019 RDX

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by idgystinks
it applies for purchase.
Thanks! I checked the Acura.com website for incentives and financial offers but haven’t been able to find anything about the $1,000 loyalty discount other than for lease. Do you know where I can find it in writing? (on my second Acura). Thanks again!
Old 06-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
This is subtle. Dealers know about it and state it consistently. Not sure I have seen it in writing as well (except for dealer email)
The following users liked this post:
TxLady (06-06-2018)
Old 06-07-2018, 11:47 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Received 432 Likes on 299 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Dizzyg12

mostly working on my trade in numbers. And they were researching the spare tire options on the a spec. I know that it doesn’t come with one but I’m trying to figure out if I can add one anyway. I drove a lot (200K on the tsk in 8 yrs) and work takes me to the boonies where the nearest gas station may be far away and any roadside could take hours. Would be nice to have a spare.

Other than that I got the gist of the car itself but mostly waiting on what they can do with trade and accessories.
The Acura computer for Accessories DOES NOT list a "spare tire kit." for the A-Spec. I've been working on this and I'm not done yet. There is the ability to get the bits and pieces from Parts, but will confirm and
find out what the total cost would be. I do get 25% off anything I buy from Parts or Accessories. But, it still might be costly to "piece a kit together." It ticks me off that the kit is not available.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

it applies for purchase.
I read the "Incentives"...and it stated it was for Loyal customers....for a lease or finance through Honda Motor Corp.
TxLady (06-08-2018)
Old 06-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Originally Posted by GaHokie
Our local dealer in Augusta, Ga has two Advance's discounted $2,000: https://www.acuraofaugusta.com/vehic...ga-id-24442191

I texted the sales guy today and asked him to confirm; have not heard back.

Very interesting.
That's below Invoice....and that's not going to happen....IMHO! Way too soon for anything like that. I know the Invoice on an A-Spec AWD....and it's less than $2K. There is very little room between Inv. and MSRP.
Yes, the dealers make more money on sales #'s and dealer incentives, etc. But, those $$ we are not nor will we be able to find.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:06 AM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Originally Posted by oblio98
My 2017 RDX Advance has 38,000 miles on it and visibly is perfect except that it will need tires. They are giving me $27,500 for it, which I think is pretty fair. I could put 4 tires on it and sell it myself for a bit more, but it's not worth the hassle for me. I hate selling cars and having people call and come over and the whole deal. Later for that.
Go to the Kelley Blue Book web site.....and punch in your RDX's info. I have a '17 Tech and it trades for more than that....I do have less than 5.000 miles.....and it's like new....BUT, I think you are getting messed over
with that offer. Also go to Edmunds and N.A.D.A. web sites and then average out what the trade value is. I'm guessing it will be closer to $30K plus.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Colorado Guy AF Ret.
That's below Invoice....and that's not going to happen....IMHO! Way too soon for anything like that. I know the Invoice on an A-Spec AWD....and it's less than $2K. There is very little room between Inv. and MSRP.
Yes, the dealers make more money on sales #'s and dealer incentives, etc. But, those $$ we are not nor will we be able to find.
Do you know what the invoice is on an Advance SH-AWD is? There’s a site that you can get invoice costs on but they aren’t including th3 2019 RDX yet. Am curious...
Old 06-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by TxLady
Do you know what the invoice is on an Advance SH-AWD is? There’s a site that you can get invoice costs on but they aren’t including th3 2019 RDX yet. Am curious...
No I don't. I asked my Mgr. to send me the Invoice on an A-Spec and he did. I won't reveal....for lots of reasons...sorry folks. But, I'm guessing that the "margin" on an Advance is not much different
than the A-spec. Right around $2K give or take a hundred or so. Again, not much margin there. I will try and buy one IF I decide to buy a new RDX....for $500 over Invoice. That's aggressive so early
in the "game" now....but, I'm working off the fact that this is my 5th buy of a new Acura from him in less than 5 yrs. To make that "make more sense" we always have 2 new Acuras in the garage.
So, I do expect him to give me more of a discount that most who walk through his doors. He has told me in the past....in his office....door closed....looking me right in the eyes and said..."you are getting a deal
that NO ONE has received" to this date." And he is a great GM...a business friend and he's a straight shooter. If he laughs at my offer....then I'll just tell him, we just can't do business....this time...maybe later.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Instructor

I think you’re right on the invoice numbers (about 2 grand below). I just checked Costco Auto buying plan again and they are now listing the invoice of the Advance sh-awd. InTx the msrp is $47;400 (dealer delivery not included). The invoice is $44,984. I’m not sure of the cost once I get serious since the wording states the prices you pay will be lower than those shown... when I get ready to pull the trigger, we’ll see. I’ve heard USAA also has a great new car purchase program. You may be familiar with it as a RET AF. If anyone knows of others...please share.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by birdonamission
Thank you! I feel the same way (selling the car myself). What the dealership is offering for yours gives me an idea -- which I appreciate your sharing. When I bought mine in August 2016, I took my other car (eventual trade-in) to Carmax to see what they would offer, so I probably will do the same thing with the RDX.

My car is also in very pristine condition. Very rarely do I have anybody else in it and have been able to keep the miles down since I commute in to work (park at a commuter bus lot, then hop on the subway). Driving to a vacation spot twice a year is normally only within 2 states away, so that helps the odometer, too. I'm well on my way with savings to pay it off outright + have decent cash left over to add to the trade-in value.

Thanks again.

Try selling it to Carvanna. I believe, depending on where you live they will come out and pick it up.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:38 PM
Instructor

VROOM testimonial. sold them two very nice cars. they pick up. fair price. all it takes is 8 photographs and your accurate rating on condition.

No surprises in either of my transactions. In fact. they have a good marketing method which allows them to pay top dollar for nice cars.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:58 PM
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by iutodd
Yes the "deals" are going to be bad for a while - especially as it seems that, so far, the vehicles are selling well already.

And if you look at the competition lease deals - Acura is still cheaper.

Makes me think that 2019 will be the last MY of this generation for the MDX. They need to get a new gen out with all the material/performance/technology upgrades so they can bump up the lease prices. Audi has the Q7 at $649 a month for the 2.0T!

But - honestly - I don't foresee the deals getting much better for a while. I'm guessing that $379 base FWD deal will be available to everyone eventually but I don't think they'll go much lower than that unless it's end of the model year blow-out time. $399 for a base SHAWD seems about where Acura wants it to be. I'm also guessing the MDX will be $500+ when the next-gen debuts.
Given the buying public's demand you mention for the 2019 RDX, Acura dealerships are no doubt much more motivated to "wheel and deal" and discount their outgoing 2018 models. Considering the numerous, seemingly significant improvements in the 2019 relative to its 2018 counterpart, however, I personally don't see myself shopping for a 2018 -- regardless of how deeply discounted it might be.

On that score, I would certainly regret being someone who paid near-list price within the last 6 - 9 months for a 2018 vehicle, not realizing what advantages to 2019 appears to offer.

Despite having never before owned an Acura, I must admit that the hard-to-ignore hype for the 2019 RDX certainly has my attention. I am willing to wait at least a few months for some semblance of a discount, even if just out of old-fashioned principle. For me, however -- especially not being an experienced Acura owner -- I'm unsure how much credence to give the also hard-to-ignore sources of negative publicity (from, for example, Consumer Reports, Car and Driver, Kelly Blue Book, etc.) regarding Acura's supposed lack of reliability and cost-of-repair issues compared to

Are there any Acura owners here who might care to comment of this reliability concern, considering especially that the 2019 models are in their first year of pretty much a new, relatively untested design--plus that fact they are being build in U.S. facility different from that of previous Acura vehicles?
Old 06-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Drifting

Received 1,024 Likes on 714 Posts
You know that “invoice” is bullshit nowadays, and that is not what the true cost to a dealer is.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:56 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Received 481 Likes on 223 Posts
Go to the Kelley Blue Book web site.....and punch in your RDX's info. I have a '17 Tech and it trades for more than that....I do have less than 5.000 miles.....and it's like new....BUT, I think you are getting messed over
with that offer. Also go to Edmunds and N.A.D.A. web sites and then average out what the trade value is. I'm guessing it will be closer to $30K plus.
I did! Check out the attachment in my post: https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=21
Old 06-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Instructor

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts
VROOM testimonial. sold them two very nice cars. they pick up. fair price. all it takes is 8 photographs and your accurate rating on condition.

No surprises in either of my transactions. In fact. they have a good marketing method which allows them to pay top dollar for nice cars.
Thank you for that. They offered me $23,000 for my 2014 MDX which I can’t imagine any dealer would match. Did you have your previous cars paid off? I know they want like the title but the bank still has that as I still owe. Not sure how that works yet.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:33 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Madd Dog
You know that “invoice” is bullshit nowadays, and that is not what the true cost to a dealer is.
Agreed. I think that’s why Costco shows the invoice cost and says “cost you pay will be lower than the price shown”
Old 06-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Instructor

they handle hall the paperwork. FEDEX on their dime. Most of the documents are sent to you esign. Then a transporter is sent and they call you to arrange pick up.

Pretty sweet deal. I could get more with private sale but so simple and not trading gives you great freedom.

They simply want to know who you owe money to. They pay them directly and pay you equity via wire. they pay immediately after car is picked up and you send bill of lading.

Amazing
Old 06-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Racer

Received 97 Likes on 60 Posts
No I don't. I asked my Mgr. to send me the Invoice on an A-Spec and he did. I won't reveal....for lots of reasons...sorry folks. But, I'm guessing that the "margin" on an Advance is not much different
than the A-spec. Right around $2K give or take a hundred or so. Again, not much margin there. I will try and buy one IF I decide to buy a new RDX....for $500 over Invoice. That's aggressive so early
in the "game" now....but, I'm working off the fact that this is my 5th buy of a new Acura from him in less than 5 yrs. To make that "make more sense" we always have 2 new Acuras in the garage.
So, I do expect him to give me more of a discount that most who walk through his doors. He has told me in the past....in his office....door closed....looking me right in the eyes and said..."you are getting a deal
that NO ONE has received" to this date." And he is a great GM...a business friend and he's a straight shooter. If he laughs at my offer....then I'll just tell him, we just can't do business....this time...maybe later.

So any update? Did you get the deal you wanted?
Old 06-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Instructor

Pork

The infamous dealer added markup
There are plenty of 2019 RDX to look at in Tulsa OK. Surprising since so HOT. That said the photo is a highly marked up RDX at a dealer 100 miles away.. I offered $43,300 out the door (tax later) on an AWD Tech but the added markup was firm. I think it was silly to tell me NO way. Would anyone really pay crazy prices on accessories?

Last edited by idgystinks; 06-10-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 59 Posts
^^ If they still use the crappy Michelin nail magnets, you'll be wise to invest in a lifetime nitrogen fill for $129. Or not.... LOL
Old 06-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Pro

Received 218 Likes on 135 Posts

There are plenty of 2019 RDX to look at in Tulsa OK. Surprising since so HOT. That said the photo is a highly marked up RDX at a dealer 100 miles away.. I offered $43,300 out the door (tax later) on an AWD Tech but the added markup was firm. I think it was silly to tell me NO way. Would anyone really pay crazy prices on accessories?
Ridiculous. Acura.com says:

Splash Guard Set -- $145
Door Edge Film -- $50
Cargo Tray -- $140
All-Season Mats -- $175
Door Handle Film -- $50

I don't even see that Nitrogen Lifetime Fills they're charging $129 for.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Pro

Received 219 Likes on 134 Posts
That's the beauty of having 4 Acura dealers in a 20 mile radius.
With the competition that close, they don't dare try this sort of BS.
Mine didn't even try to sell accessories but, in the past, I was always able to get 20% off and I assume I still can.

Last edited by catbert430; 06-10-2018 at 08:48 PM.
pilozm (06-23-2018)
Old 06-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Pro

Still sticking to my plan -- no earlier than October-November to buy. Part of that plan is my now being within a week or so of completely paying off my low-mileage 2017 RDX, which will allow me to work with 100% equity, thankfully. It will also buy me time to keep building up cash reserves for a down payment and the stuff that goes along with buying a car, like taxes, fees (that I don't negotiate away), accessories, maintenance service plans (maybe), and extended warranty (maybe).

Speaking of accessories...when I built the Advance with all the accessories I wanted, everything added up to a bit over $2,000. BUT that is prior to the DEALER MARK UP. I've heard of people getting 20-25% off on accessories, so that Oklahoma dealership's markup is bordering on pure greed. No only don't you get 20-25% discount...HA! You get roasted with up to a 200% over and above MSRP. Are you lined up yet to get skewered and rotated on the pit? That alone could make me beat them to the punch and say "go pound sand." Sometimes it's the very little things that breaks the deal, and this could be one of those. If there's one thing I absolutely hate, it's feeling like I'm being taken advantage of or like someone is trying to play me for a fool. I have no problem saying BYE!

But I digress... The real benefit of waiting is seeing what major issues people have with the car over the next several months, if any. I'll be watching and listening keenly, whether they're just personal quibbles or preferences or more important and serious like TSBs or recalls.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Pro

Received 219 Likes on 134 Posts
The white/red A-Spec has been on order for some time, my name was on it...in case I might want it....it is still on the train, but, may show
up this week.

The test drive and overall inspection of the A-Spec was beyond my expectations. Looking at pics and reading about it are one thing...but, getting "personal' with the new RDX is another. Quiet, powerful, sweet trans, best
seats ever in an RDX, handles like a sports car, ELS sound system is amazing.....would I rather have a pumped up V6, yes I would, but, I "accepted this engine" since the rest of this new RDX is pretty damn cool. Are there
some things I don't like?...sure, no car is perfect, but, the pluses well out weigh the minuses.

The piped in fake engine noise is NOT good. I didn't like that at all. Didn't sound "sweet" like the growl they put in the TLX I have. I will work on trying to turn that off....if I have to have an experienced Tech do it at Acura.
IF that's possible. I'll see. My assigned salesman used to be a top rated Acura tech at my dealership. I'm going to ask him to work on that issue. They are also working on getting me a "spare tire kit" that is NOT listed for
the AWD, A-Spec. For others it's orderable. But, as I told my GM and the new car Mgr...and my sales/ex-tech guy in the GM's office....this is doable on the spare tire. Let's make it happen....if you have to get the Regional
Service Tech. involved then let's do whatever.....I want a spare tire kit. The GM looked at the other 2 guys and said....let's get this done...contact Region or whatever has to be done. My sales guy said he knows he can
make it happen. We'll see.
White over red would have been my first choice if I hadn't been driving a white TLX.
It's 'against my religion' to buy the same model or same color twice in a row so red was my choice this time around.

I think your test drive/inspection evaluation is spot on.

Hope you don't have to wait too long for that white beauty.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 276 Likes on 180 Posts
$129 for nitrogen? I can’t imagine why Acura dealers have such a poor customer satisfaction rating.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by catbert430
White over red would have been my first choice if I hadn't been driving a white TLX.
It's 'against my religion' to buy the same model or same color twice in a row so red was my choice this time around.

I think your test drive/inspection evaluation is spot on.

Hope you don't have to wait too long for that white beauty.
If I remember correctly this is the first time that both our cars are white...and now with red leather. The RDX is my wife's to drive most of the time. She wanted white with the red. I already have the white/red A-Spec TLX, so
that's how we ended up with 2 A-Specs in the same color combo. It's kind of cool in a way. Matching car and suv...same colors on a special model. Probably the last time this might happen, but, who knows. It's all good.
Too many other worldly problems in life to deal with than to care if I have 2 very similar vehicles. Just worked out that way this time. I showed her the Apex Blue Pearl with red A-Spec....she does like blue, but, she said, no,
she prefers the white. OK then....white it is. LOL!!!

No the wait won't be long...if not this week...and pick up next Sat, then the week after for sure.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Pro

If I remember correctly this is the first time that both our cars are white...and now with red leather. The RDX is my wife's to drive most of the time. She wanted white with the red. I already have the white/red A-Spec TLX, so
that's how we ended up with 2 A-Specs in the same color combo. It's kind of cool in a way. Matching car and suv...same colors on a special model. Probably the last time this might happen, but, who knows. It's all good.
Too many other worldly problems in life to deal with than to care if I have 2 very similar vehicles. Just worked out that way this time. I showed her the Apex Blue Pearl with red A-Spec....she does like blue, but, she said, no,
she prefers the white. OK then....white it is. LOL!!!

No the wait won't be long...if not this week...and pick up next Sat, then the week after for sure.
I'm just now imagining some mornings when you're rushing and you accidentally drive off with her car (or vice versa).
Old 06-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts

You can go to their website and see a picture of the sticker too. They only list the MSRP on the page though. They don't show the stickers on other inventory but you can see the dealer add-on stickers in the exterior pics. Ridiculous.

https://www.hendrickacuraoverlandpar...aad5bbe626.htm
Old 06-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

I'm just now imagining some mornings when you're rushing and you accidentally drive off with her car (or vice versa).
Well, if that happened it would be on purpose! But, since the TLX A-Spec sits so low, and the RDX is higher....I doubt an "accident" will happen. Funny thought for sure! Who knows I may buy an RDX for me!
We have owned his and hers CRV's....and RDX's.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Pro

Well, if that happened it would be on purpose! But, since the TLX A-Spec sits so low, and the RDX is higher....I doubt an "accident" will happen. Funny thought for sure! Who knows I may buy an RDX for me!
We have owned his and hers CRV's....and RDX's.
Ha! My mistake -- I read your post too fast and ending up thinking you both will have new white RDXs with red interiors. Nevermind.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Pro

Received 109 Likes on 70 Posts
Will wait on the five dealers lots here to fill up and then go shopping. Should be easy to get $5K off once the lot fill up on an Advanced.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:09 AM
Instructor

I was going to take a White Tech AWD in the next few weeks but my work is sending me to DC until September. Maybe this fall the prices will all cool down anyway.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Still sticking to my plan -- no earlier than October-November to buy. Part of that plan is my now being within a week or so of completely paying off my low-mileage 2017 RDX, which will allow me to work with 100% equity, thankfully. It will also buy me time to keep building up cash reserves for a down payment and the stuff that goes along with buying a car, like taxes, fees (that I don't negotiate away), accessories, maintenance service plans (maybe), and extended warranty (maybe).

Speaking of accessories...when I built the Advance with all the accessories I wanted, everything added up to a bit over $2,000. BUT that is prior to the DEALER MARK UP. I've heard of people getting 20-25% off on accessories, so that Oklahoma dealership's markup is bordering on pure greed. No only don't you get 20-25% discount...HA! You get roasted with up to a 200% over and above MSRP. Are you lined up yet to get skewered and rotated on the pit? That alone could make me beat them to the punch and say "go pound sand." Sometimes it's the very little things that breaks the deal, and this could be one of those. If there's one thing I absolutely hate, it's feeling like I'm being taken advantage of or like someone is trying to play me for a fool. I have no problem saying BYE!

But I digress... The real benefit of waiting is seeing what major issues people have with the car over the next several months, if any. I'll be watching and listening keenly, whether they're just personal quibbles or preferences or more important and serious like TSBs or recalls.
Smart, honestly knowing how bad Acura Financial is competitive wise and how greedy some car dealerships can be I don't know if any great deals will surface until the end of Q4. Honestly depending on what market you live in the best deal might be to try to score a CPO loaner in 4-6 months. It will drop $2K-$3K off easily
Old 06-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Instructor

So you have me curious. Do the assessory prices listed include install or do they add on a charge for that (which would explain what would appear as a markup)?
Old 06-11-2018, 11:30 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by jrasero
Smart, honestly knowing how bad Acura Financial is competitive wise and how greedy some car dealerships can be I don't know if any great deals will surface until the end of Q4. Honestly depending on what market you live in the best deal might be to try to score a CPO loaner in 4-6 months. It will drop $2K-$3K off easily
Thanks.

A dealership or Acura Financial may care about nothing else except getting a contract signed, but they better have started to expect to see people who have done at least 6 months of intense research on their own and probably know the car inside and out, and by now, already know exactly what they want and are very, very well-informed about their options (to include what the competition they can take their business to without batting an eye). Heck, we were already reading the car's manuals, what, 6-8 weeks ago? The buying public is just not easily swayed by all of yesteryear's "tried and trued" tricks and gimmicks any more.

I've been excited about the car and have gushed about it here in the forums, but I can turn on a dealership or the brand like yesterday's coffee if given a reason (like greed or insulting my intelligence [however little I have of it...lol). Loyalty to or interest in Acura cars only goes so far. The 2019 RDX is a good, even great, car, but please -- don't get carried away or get ahead of yourselves.

CPOs or used cars...speaking just for me, not in the market for those at this time.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Pro

So you have me curious. Do the assessory prices listed include install or do they add on a charge for that (which would explain what would appear as a markup)?
I don't know, but I bought a form-fitting Cargo Tray for my 2017 RDX and all I did was slide the stupid thing onto the floor of the storage area behind the rear seats in literally like 3 seconds after I got it out of its box -- and this dealership would be charging $110.00 for "installation??????????"
Old 06-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Instructor

That’s obscene! No wonder your’re hacked off. Someone posted installation instructions on many items a few weeks ago but I can’t locate them now ( it was a thread of it’s own). Is it possible it got removed?
Old 06-11-2018, 12:05 PM
Pro

That’s obscene! No wonder your’re hacked off. Someone posted installation instructions on many items a few weeks ago but I can’t locate them now ( it was a thread of it’s own). Is it possible it got removed?
I'm not the OP -- it was someone who lives in Oklahoma -- but, yes, "obscene" is the perfect word to describe the shenanigans. I don't begrudge a business making profit, but there's a way to doing it without fleecing people, committing highway robbery, or acting like everyone is a gullible idiot.

I think I read something about some of those posts with embargoed documents (at the time) being removed...
TxLady (06-11-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Pro

I'm not the OP -- it was someone who lives in Oklahoma
Sorry - not the OP...the person who posted a picture of the window sticker showing the outrageously marked up accessories.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Thanks.

A dealership or Acura Financial may care about nothing else except getting a contract signed, but they better have started to expect to see people who have done at least 6 months of intense research on their own and probably know the car inside and out, and by now, already know exactly what they want and are very, very well-informed about their options (to include what the competition they can take their business to without batting an eye). Heck, we were already reading the car's manuals, what, 6-8 weeks ago? The buying public is just not easily swayed by all of yesteryear's "tried and trued" tricks and gimmicks any more.

I've been excited about the car and have gushed about it here in the forums, but I can turn on a dealership or the brand like yesterday's coffee if given a reason (like greed or insulting my intelligence [however little I have of it...lol). Loyalty to or interest in Acura cars only goes so far. The 2019 RDX is a good, even great, car, but please -- don't get carried away or get ahead of yourselves.

CPOs or used cars...speaking just for me, not in the market for those at this time.
some of these demo cars or off lease cars that have been leased for only 4-6 months have 3K or less miles on them. I know everyone loves that new car smell, but I can get a Tech for the price of a base but with a couple thousand miles on it, this should be a no brainer. even when dealers are willing to go bellow MSRP financially buying CPO always makes more sense.

Quick Reply: Prices Paid and Offers Accepted 2019 RDX