Over The Air (OTA) Software Update D.1.0.7

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 06:08 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 257 Likes on 177 Posts
I've only experienced two anomalies since updating to 1.0.7 (other than those I previously mentioned regarding pinned favorites on the home screen and rearrangement of the icons) and I'm not sure either of them are directly related to the update:

1 - Had a single occurrence of the 'USB error' with a subsequent message saying there was no device detected. Detached/reattached the drive and all was well. On the next ignition cycle it hung on the 'Initializing' screen for a period of time before it started playback but since then appears to be functioning as it was before the update.

2 - Had a single occurrence of 'Maps out of date' the first time I used the NAV after updating. I was one of those who also managed to update the NAV maps a while back so who knows what may be triggering that message.

Now it's only been a few days since updating to 1.0.7 so these single occurrences may become multiple but that's the way it stands at the moment.

On a positive note so far I have not experienced the 'Loading Loop' condition when NAV is on the left screen and AM radio on the right - but again, it's only been a few days.
Old 12-17-2018, 08:51 PM
4th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Usb needs to be fixed!

Originally Posted by oblio98
Same issue. I had the early 1.04 version and learned to live with the bugs, but this upgrade has really screwed up USB playback for me. Playlists are worse than ever, and the system constantly goes back to the very first track on the disc once you get back in the car. It will finish whatever track it was playing when you turned off the car, then instead of playing the next tune in the list or album, boom - right back to the very first file on the disc.

I am also getting a lot more drop outs (without the tone) during USB playback. It's like a phone call coming in, but there's no call. The playback stops, waits a few seconds, then re-sync's and continues the playback from where it stopped.

If we're going to be beta testers they should give us bug report forms to file.
same problem here, really iritating every time I start the car it forgets what folder I was in and just keeps repeating the first song.
Old 12-17-2018, 09:02 PM
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts
(following...)
Old 12-18-2018, 06:12 AM
Pro

Received 227 Likes on 140 Posts
Isn't it ironic that USB is the only way to utilize the full capabilities of the system, yet is the buggiest playback method. Perhaps this is why Acura doesn't distribute demo USB drives to dealers and customers.

Originally Posted by Sounds
(following...)
That's not necessary - just select "thread tools" near the top of the thread and select "subscribe to this thread".
Old 12-18-2018, 06:26 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by zroger73
That's not necessary - just select "thread tools" near the top of the thread and select "subscribe to this thread".
Thanks. Actually I was on my phone and couldn't find the Subscribe link anywhere so I added the comment. Do you know how/where the Subscribe link is accessible on a phone?
Old 12-18-2018, 06:36 AM
Pro

Thanks. Actually I was on my phone and couldn't find the Subscribe link anywhere so I added the comment. Do you know how/where the Subscribe link is accessible on a phone?
I'd love to tell you, but I'm unable to use the mobile version because some code on this website keeps popping up with "CONGRATULATIONS! You've won a $1,000 gift card" spam and it takes over Safari on my iPhone.
The following users liked this post:
markm929 (12-20-2018)
Old 12-18-2018, 06:40 AM
Racer

I'd love to tell you, but I'm unable to use the mobile version because some code on this website keeps popping up with "CONGRATULATIONS! You've won a $1,000 gift card" spam and it takes over Safari on my iPhone.
Simple fix. Snag that $1,000 gift card and buy yourself a new phone.

The following 2 users liked this post by Sounds:
oblio98 (12-18-2018), zroger73 (12-18-2018)
Old 12-18-2018, 06:42 AM
Pro

Simple fix. Snag that $1,000 gift card and buy yourself a new phone.
Done.

Just click the orange "SUBSCRIBE" button at the bottom of the thread.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:04 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,092 Likes on 714 Posts
Same issue. I had the early 1.04 version and learned to live with the bugs, but this upgrade has really screwed up USB playback for me. Playlists are worse than ever, and the system constantly goes back to the very first track on the disc once you get back in the car. It will finish whatever track it was playing when you turned off the car, then instead of playing the next tune in the list or album, boom - right back to the very first file on the disc.

I am also getting a lot more drop outs (without the tone) during USB playback. It's like a phone call coming in, but there's no call. The playback stops, waits a few seconds, then re-sync's and continues the playback from where it stopped.

If we're going to be beta testers they should give us bug report forms to file.
Acura CS told me to do a factory reset on the system to fix the problems which I haven't done yet,.. but he also said they recommend no larger than a 16 GB FAT32 formatted drive. I rarely use the USB drives now do to the drop outs (with and without the fricken tone)
Old 12-18-2018, 07:37 AM
Drifting

Received 1,024 Likes on 714 Posts
I get that a lot on this website.

Getting rid of it is easy, but it is a PITA and does recur.
markm929 (12-20-2018)
Old 12-18-2018, 10:46 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RDXguy
Since I did the recent update for my RDX, now when I hold down the talk button on the steering wheel for several seconds, I no longer get Siri. I used to use that (when not connected to the USB for Apple Play) to send texts and make phone calls. Now when I hold down the switch, it is silent. Any thoughts on how to correct the problem. My iPhone 6S+ is on operating system version 12.0.1. There is an update 12.1.1 which I have not yet installed. That is my only thought, but I do not like to change too many things at one time (update car and phone) because then it gets harder to figure out if it still does not work which update is causing a problem. Thoughts to solve my problem please. Thanks.
I have the very same issue! Updated on 12/10 and since then can no longer access Siri. Help!
Old 12-18-2018, 11:25 AM
Pro

Received 218 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by emernst
I have the very same issue! Updated on 12/10 and since then can no longer access Siri. Help!
Is everything else working with the car / phone connection? I was going to suggest un-pairing and re-pairing your phone with the car...
Old 12-18-2018, 11:40 AM
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by birdonamission
Is everything else working with the car / phone connection? I was going to suggest un-pairing and re-pairing your phone with the car...
I tried that first thing. Deleted the car and the phone and re-paired. No luck.

Billy
Old 12-18-2018, 11:45 AM
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Same with me. Before update I had no playback problems with the USB drive and after the update it will only play the first song over and over and over, regardless of the settings or trying to advance to the next or previous with the thumb wheel. It's an 8 gig Fat formatted drive that worked perfectly for almost 6 months of ownership. I'm bummed about this. I'm
Old 12-18-2018, 12:11 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I have unpaired/repaired on 4 separate occasions, including once while on the phone with Acura in-car tech help...no change. What I'm wondering is if it is possible to "go backward" and reinstall down-level version of car firmware. Anyone tried to do this?
Old 12-18-2018, 12:47 PM
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by emernst
Yes, I have unpaired/repaired on 4 separate occasions, including once while on the phone with Acura in-car tech help...no change. What I'm wondering is if it is possible to "go backward" and reinstall down-level version of car firmware. Anyone tried to do this?
I think you would be going off into uncharted waters if you had the old software/firmware on a flash drive and tried to install it. Who knows what shark infested waters you would find yourself in.

I have not seen comments on the Siri eyes problem for instance by those that had stated that they had 1.0.7 installed when they took delivery of their car. I am leaning towards thinking the upgrade process itself broke some things above and beyond a 1.0.7 vehicle that was installed at the factory. So doing a reverse migration if it could be done might just break some more things.
Old 12-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Racer

Received 166 Likes on 107 Posts
Just a follow-up to my last post that I did meet with the District Service Manager and demonstrated all of the issues (AcuraLink, USB Music issues, Navigation issues.. etc) and he has assured me that they will work quickly to get these issues resolved. He also told me that he has heard that the Android Auto update will be in February of 2019. I did make a request to see if I could join a beta team that would power use the feature and he said he will see what he can do.
The following 3 users liked this post by Meto:
i69fstop (12-18-2018), Mark S Long Island (12-19-2018), Sounds (12-18-2018)
Old 12-18-2018, 12:57 PM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Meto
Just a follow-up to my last post that I did meet with the District Service Manager and demonstrated all of the issues (AcuraLink, USB Music issues, Navigation issues.. etc) and he has assured me that they will work quickly to get these issues resolved. He also told me that he has heard that the Android Auto update will be in February of 2019. I did make a request to see if I could join a beta team that would power use the feature and he said he will see what he can do.
February of 2019 added to my calendar :-)
Old 12-18-2018, 01:15 PM
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
If he wants more testers, I would be willing to give that a shot.

I enjoy driving this car, I just wish the infotainment system worked better.

Billy
Old 12-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Racer

He also told me that he has heard that the Android Auto update will be in February of 2019.
Awesome. Thanks for letting us know what he said!
Old 12-18-2018, 02:20 PM
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Kind of wish I didn't install the "fix". A few annoyances I have noticed so far:

1. When you go to the "music library" the "folders" icon is now on screen 2 and there is no way to move it to screen 1, Grrrr..... Since the last screen you viewed doesn't "stick" I now have to swipe every time I want to select a folder from my music files.

2. When you turn off the car while playing a song that is from a folder that has multiple albums with "random play" active, the system doesn't remember where it left off. The next time you start the car, most of the time it will start playing a song from another folder that was not selected and worse, it repeats the same song endlessly. When this occurs the "tab" encoder wheel and the tab buttons will not advance to another song. Until you go to the home screen and go through the motions to select the folder you were playing again it just repeats the song. This is a new issue since the "upgrade" err "downgrade".

3. The "caps" keyboard is no longer available on the nav search screen. If you select the lower case or upper case characters they both bring you to the lower case alpha characters. The only work around is to switch to pad entry where you can put in the caps you want and then switch back to the keyboard to complete your entry in lower case. This is a new issue.

4. The nav "favorites" except for the home location were eliminated during the update. You can find downloaded locations if you downloaded them via acuralink and add them back to favorites, otherwise you need to add them in manually once again. Also, I have a duplicate in the download list and I can find no way to remove one of them, really annoying so maybe someone can help me out with this one.
Old 12-18-2018, 03:00 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by billyt1963

If he wants more testers, I would be willing to give that a shot.

I enjoy driving this car, I just wish the infotainment system worked better.

Billy
Same here,,, I consider myself a power user and want a system that works. If we don't stay on them, they will not try to address the issues.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:48 PM
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Same here,,, I consider myself a power user and want a system that works. If we don't stay on them, they will not try to address the issues.
I worry about the realistic time horizon on actual updates, enhancements, and bug fixes for the system in the 2019 model. Will it be like iOS where they release new updates that cover older hardware just like the newest, or will they be model year specific such that by the end of next year we’ve got what we’ve got...
Old 12-18-2018, 10:49 PM
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Master47

I worry about the realistic time horizon on actual updates, enhancements, and bug fixes for the system in the 2019 model. Will it be like iOS where they release new updates that cover older hardware just like the newest, or will they be model year specific such that by the end of next year we’ve got what we’ve got...
I think you have to separate bug fixes from enhancements. I would expect that bug fixes would be taken care of for as long as it takes for the vehicle to perform as the marketing literature and other documentation specifies. I believe that includes Android support for instance. I would not expect enhancements to the 2019 software for new features and capabilities, but I would welcome them if they were solid. Each model year has to offer something new I suppose that is not provided to the previous year's model.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:30 PM
Racer

Received 110 Likes on 75 Posts
This was on Autoweek's site today. It seems like Jon Ikeda is going to need to light a fire under his engineering staff and get these infotainment issues quickly straightened out if he wants an emotional buy-in.

Acura, like us, isn’t giving up on sedans quite yet. The brand already has a sales hit on its hands with the 2019 RDX crossover launched in June, but it’s not resting on its laurels. It plans to roll out the RDX's updates, including the new infotainment interface, to its sedans to juice flagging sales. Deliveries of the RDX are up 22 percent over last year.

The new interface is called True Touchpad. Like Lexus and others, the RDX doesn’t have a touchscreen, just a touchpad mounted by the gearshift. This one, though, corresponds 1-to-1 with what is on the 10.2-inch screen.

"We've got performance ... we've got design," Jon Ikeda, Acura general manager, told Automotive News during the Los Angeles Auto Show."Technology is the third piece when it comes to the premium segment. Those are the three pieces emotionally (where) you have to get a buy-in, so people pay the kind of money they're willing to pay."

Mark S Long Island (12-19-2018)
Old 12-19-2018, 05:06 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 167 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Master47

Worry less...drive more. They aren’t going to abandon updates just because a model year changes. Manufacturers are still updating systems 3+ years old. Acura has a lot invested in this system and I have zero concern that there will be updates as long as bugs are found that need fixing.
Old 12-19-2018, 05:47 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by securityguy

Worry less...drive more. They aren’t going to abandon updates just because a model year changes. Manufacturers are still updating systems 3+ years old. Acura has a lot invested in this system and I have zero concern that there will be updates as long as bugs are found that need fixing.
Realistically, it's hit-or-miss. Ford, for example, has issued updates for its latest SYNC 3 system that's been around since 2015. CarPlay was added via one of these software updates and along with the usual bug fixes. I updated my Fiesta from 1.0 to 3.0 and it introduced more bugs than it fixed. 1.0 actually worked fine - I should have left it alone. A search on the internet revealed lots of Ford owners complaining of the same issues I'm experiencing such as reverting to AM/FM at startup and update pop-ups that can't be turned off. Ford uses this system in most of their vehicle including the F-150 pickup, so there are LOTS of these systems out there. The last software update was March 2018 and it's still buggy. I suspect Ford owners might be more tolerant of software issues than an Acura owner - it's a different class of vehicle and a different class of owner.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:47 AM
Racer

Realistically, it's hit-or-miss
Yep. It's totally up to them. Flip a coin.

Old 12-19-2018, 01:26 PM
Intermediate

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Folks, I have a little different set of questions. Rather thank create a new thread I thought this is the right place since part of my question involves the 1.0.7 Update.

I have not had the serious issues that many bring up but am an Android user so am limited in my usage so far. So far the 1.0.7 updated fixed the 4 or 5 issues I was having. But now I'm wondering if it created a new one. I screwed around with an old iPhone 5S I had so now am confused if I am remembering correctly
So will ask my questions.
I use a USB Drive to play all my former CD music. I RIP the disks to FLAC format for better sound quality and have no issues with noised, drop outs or anything else. LOVE IT. For new Music I use the High Quality Spotify streaming leveraging the AT&T Hotspot since my Verizon Plan has limited data and I share it with my family. $20 a month for unlimited AT&T seems worth it to me. I use Bluetooth which is what my questions are related to. Bluetooth sounds fine for the most part but my question regarding Bluetooth covers two things. 1.) My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I have every feature set to yes but notice Album Art info does not transfer over the Bluetooth. Is that an issue or just the way it works? If an issue is it the Acura side or my phone causing that and how would I know? I know the iPhone when Bluetooth connected does so I tend to think it's my phone. 2.) I thought before the 1.0.7 Update when I streamed Spotify and chose a created playlist on my phone, I could then see that in the car's screen. (The play list) Now I only see the currently playing song info, just no artwork. I thought I could scroll through the playlist when I was running 1.0.4 but could be wrong.

My final question is something I just need to understand. No matter what I do, if I plug my Galaxy Note 8 into the USB Infotainment Port it tells me Device Not Supported. The phone pops up an alert asking to approve but then it just hangs and spins. If I have music downloaded on my device I assumed I could use a direct connection instead of Bluetooth but now not sure. When I look at supported Android Devices on the Acura site Only the Galaxy S8 is shown. Not the Note 8. The software is the same so that puzzles me. I assume that means if Android Auto were out today, I could not use it anyway? Doesn't the car have to recognize my phone to do that?

All Bluetooth streaming and Phone integration works fine with the exceptions I mentioned first. But the failure for the USB recognition puzzle me. Are there users who can connect their Android Device to the car and have the car see it and stream music that way? Obviously I know no Android Auto so no on screen manipulation but I assumes the car would at least recognize the phone.

Thanks for any replies.
Old 12-19-2018, 01:55 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by WoodyB
Folks, I have a little different set of questions. Rather thank create a new thread I thought this is the right place since part of my question involves the 1.0.7 Update.

I have not had the serious issues that many bring up but am an Android user so am limited in my usage so far. So far the 1.0.7 updated fixed the 4 or 5 issues I was having. But now I'm wondering if it created a new one. I screwed around with an old iPhone 5S I had so now am confused if I am remembering correctly
So will ask my questions.
I use a USB Drive to play all my former CD music. I RIP the disks to FLAC format for better sound quality and have no issues with noised, drop outs or anything else. LOVE IT. For new Music I use the High Quality Spotify streaming leveraging the AT&T Hotspot since my Verizon Plan has limited data and I share it with my family. $20 a month for unlimited AT&T seems worth it to me. I use Bluetooth which is what my questions are related to. Bluetooth sounds fine for the most part but my question regarding Bluetooth covers two things. 1.) My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I have every feature set to yes but notice Album Art info does not transfer over the Bluetooth. Is that an issue or just the way it works? If an issue is it the Acura side or my phone causing that and how would I know? I know the iPhone when Bluetooth connected does so I tend to think it's my phone. 2.) I thought before the 1.0.7 Update when I streamed Spotify and chose a created playlist on my phone, I could then see that in the car's screen. (The play list) Now I only see the currently playing song info, just no artwork. I thought I could scroll through the playlist when I was running 1.0.4 but could be wrong.

My final question is something I just need to understand. No matter what I do, if I plug my Galaxy Note 8 into the USB Infotainment Port it tells me Device Not Supported. The phone pops up an alert asking to approve but then it just hangs and spins. If I have music downloaded on my device I assumed I could use a direct connection instead of Bluetooth but now not sure. When I look at supported Android Devices on the Acura site Only the Galaxy S8 is shown. Not the Note 8. The software is the same so that puzzles me. I assume that means if Android Auto were out today, I could not use it anyway? Doesn't the car have to recognize my phone to do that?

All Bluetooth streaming and Phone integration works fine with the exceptions I mentioned first. But the failure for the USB recognition puzzle me. Are there users who can connect their Android Device to the car and have the car see it and stream music that way? Obviously I know no Android Auto so no on screen manipulation but I assumes the car would at least recognize the phone.

Thanks for any replies.
No, you cannot connect your phone to USB and access any files or play music that way unless you use Android Auto as the front end and then use on of their apps. Bluetooth album art will not transfer as well and this is another feature that is lacking.
WoodyB (12-19-2018)
Old 12-19-2018, 04:19 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Received 481 Likes on 223 Posts
I continue to have more lock-ups, blank screens, constant reverting to the first file on the USB stick, no-audio AM on restart, and other annoyances since the 1.0.7 update. I now wish I never did it. My particular car with 1.0.4 had a few issues, but nothing like this. I feel bad for those who started out with 1.0.7 and now understand why you all were so upset because I really wasn't.

I sure hope they get this straightened out soon by fixing the issues before adding more stuff. I wish there was a button that allowed you to revert the software to the previous version.

Once happy, now not....
Old 12-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Intermediate

I continue to have more lock-ups, blank screens, constant reverting to the first file on the USB stick, no-audio AM on restart, and other annoyances since the 1.0.7 update. I now wish I never did it. My particular car with 1.0.4 had a few issues, but nothing like this. I feel bad for those who started out with 1.0.7 and now understand why you all were so upset because I really wasn't.

I sure hope they get this straightened out soon by fixing the issues before adding more stuff. I wish there was a button that allowed you to revert the software to the previous version.

Once happy, now not....
That is what makes this entire discussion so crazy. 1.0.7 fixed the things you mentioned on my car. What you are describing from 1.0.7 update were happening to me with 1.0.4 and are now resolved. The AM radio thing was a pain because I listen to a lot of sports radio and can't get the FM version of the station. I was constantly having to turn the radio off and back on to get AM to work. Since 1.0.7 my system has been quicker and much more fluid with few issues other than the lack of album art when streaming Bluetooth but that has never worked. Also since I use Android, not an iPhone the CarPlay issues are not applicable so can;t comment.
Old 12-19-2018, 04:41 PM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Once happy, now not....
Try to factory reset the infotainment and see if it helps. (update could have unwanted, corrupt files in process)
Old 12-19-2018, 06:44 PM
Instructor

Received 64 Likes on 38 Posts
Has anyone from Canada been able to update? My late sept early october build has 1.0.4 but no updates show as available.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:53 PM
Instructor

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by qwxilvr
Has anyone from Canada been able to update? My late sept early october build has 1.0.4 but no updates show as available.
Nothing here, still waiting.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 46 Posts
From what I'm reading, I'm not in any hurry.
Old 12-20-2018, 08:19 AM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Received 254 Likes on 183 Posts
That's interesting...when using my I-phone for Acurazine I have the same issue..."dear Spectrum user....." and it's a takeover....
Old 12-20-2018, 08:38 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 257 Likes on 177 Posts
Originally Posted by MI-RDX
2 - Had a single occurrence of 'Maps out of date' the first time I used the NAV after updating. I was one of those who also managed to update the NAV maps a while back so who knows what may be triggering that message.....
Just a follow up: Happened again this AM. Selecting 'How to Update' it said to go to "Acuranavi.Navigation.com" for update instructions but that URL ends up with a "Page Not Found" error. No way to tell if the 'out of date' notification is related to the 1.0.7 update or if it's related to the previously updated navigation data base that's no longer available.

Also had a false 'System Update' notification. When I clicked it it said system was up to date. Not the first time this has happened, even before the update to 1.0.7.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:22 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 167 Likes on 124 Posts
Just go to www.navigation.com and that will resolve your issue. However, this link is only to BUY the updates and not to get them for FREE. Acura stated the FREE updates will get pushed down to the car as was the 1.0.7 update.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:49 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by securityguy
Just go to www.navigation.com and that will resolve your issue. However, this link is only to BUY the updates and not to get them for FREE. Acura stated the FREE updates will get pushed down to the car as was the 1.0.7 update.
Just curious where Acura said that and can it be seen or is it hearsay? It's not an issue for me since where I live and use my vehicle getting a new car every 3 or 4 years is more common than seeing a new road. The last time I noticed an issue with an Acura Map (going back to 2005) was when the NY Mets closed Shea Stadium and built City Field. LOL You couldn't find Citi Field in the search obviously. I digress.....the reason I ask is I heard 2019 RDX users with the newer system are "entitled" to MAP Updates but never heard about auto downloads. When I first got my car in June, the MAP was dated February 2018. I went the the Acura Nav site and the 2019 was shown and a link to me to a site where I entered my VIN and was able to download the June 27th 2018 MAP Update. A download application was installed on my PC and that APP loaded it onto a USB drive which I in turn placed in the car. It then updated the MAP to the June version which my car still shows.
Others have posted that sometime in October/November, they saw the 2019 show up again and were able to grab an October 2018 Update. I've never been able to see or get that and have not had my system updated.

I must agree with others on this board who have suggested Acura did not understand what they move to this type of system and much more reliance on SMART solutions they needed to have an informed and supportive IT staff in place. I work as a Solutions Architect with a leading firm and can't imagine what my customers would do in this world where security risks and software changes happen daily. How many times a month do you see updates downloaded onto your smart device and just take it for granted? A lot of effort is done behind the scenes. I honestly believe that those who take the time to discover these owner forums only wish to receive accurate and factual information and not have to rely on posters rumors and speculations. Calling Acura only results in speaking with people who have no clue what you are talking about.
Stepping off soapbox....

Quick Reply: Over The Air (OTA) Software Update D.1.0.7