3rd Generation Acura RDX Reviews/Press

Old 04-27-2018, 08:39 AM
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
Sneak Peak of the ELS Studio 3D sound:
(FYI, that acura rep sounds and acts like a robot...he must of rehearsed for this 100 times).
The following users liked this post:
TSX69 (05-01-2018)
Old 04-27-2018, 08:50 AM
Pro

Received 218 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by SK1124
(FYI, that acura rep sounds and acts like a robot...he must of rehearsed for this 100 times).
LOL. I noticed that right away...he must have memorized his spiel to perfection and says it in his sleep.
RDL1 (04-27-2018)
Old 05-01-2018, 06:22 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Arrow HondaPro

The following 2 users liked this post by TSX69:
mattski (05-10-2018), ZipSpeed (05-01-2018)
Old 05-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by ultramart
NO!!! NOT ANOTHER EXPLANATION OF THE TRUE TOUCHPAD INTERFACE!!!

LOL!!! I'm just kidding.

Seriously, I don't understand why they put so much emphasis on that feature. I would have been impressed in the 80's. Maybe.

That being said I can't wait to wait to see how it drives. My Q5 lease ends in December. The timing is good!
They put that much emphasis on it because thousands of people die every year from distracted driving. Having a way to control the technology in your car without taking your eyes off the road is a huge benefit. IMO a 1:1 touchpad which uses a screen in the driver's field of vision is the ideal way to control technology while driving. Companies have been trying to come up with solution for years, but it looks like Acura finally nailed it.

https://www.cars.com/articles/2013/1...-rise-in-cars/
Old 05-02-2018, 10:07 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Carbon2008RDX
This car/suv is practically perfect. Cannot think of one improvement right now. It's so awesome and beautiful inside and out almost brings a tear to my eye. Good going Acura! The brand is turning itself around.
The engine, transmission, styling inside and out, slightly bigger size, touchpad screen control, ELS Studio 3D...honestly, I'm having trouble finding a fault with it.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:13 PM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by 19RDX
They put that much emphasis on it because thousands of people die every year from distracted driving. Having a way to control the technology in your car without taking your eyes off the road is a huge benefit. IMO a 1:1 touchpad which uses a screen in the driver's field of vision is the ideal way to control technology while driving. Companies have been trying to come up with solution for years, but it looks like Acura finally nailed it.

I would love to see that touchpad tech full integrated into the HUD one day.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 59 Posts
The engine, transmission, styling inside and out, slightly bigger size, touchpad screen control, ELS Studio 3D...honestly, I'm having trouble finding a fault with it.
I can find many faults, but reserving final judgement until an instrumented test drive and review is available.

I would prefer a regular shifter over the buttons. And the car doesn't need to get any bigger than the current model. It's already hard to park in tight quarters. A lower belt line would significantly improve near-field visibility (visibility of low objects close around the car). I hope the 2.0 engine can deliver at least the same level of power and refinement as the current V6, which is a gem. To contrast, the turbo in Gen I RDX was a total failure - absolutely no power off the line and then tasmanian devilish ridiculousness once it spooled up. And I suspect Gen III pricing will be significantly higher than Gen II.

Again, waiting for actual specs, prices, and some professional reviews, just like everyone else here.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:33 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 869 Likes on 665 Posts

I fully disagree with you on this. There should be no touch pad interface in any car period. No matter if it is 1:1 or mouse scroll...etc, you still have to look at the pad before pressing, I don't think even after owning the car for a long time that you would be able to get it perfectly each time. They should have just stuck with the very effective roller knob. Like those stupid shifter buttons, why "fix" something that is not broken.

Audi now incorporates a massive touch pad into their MMI and yet they still have a knob for selecting things. There really was no need for this stupid touch pad interface, It doesn't fix anything and it certainly is not an improvement. Especially since they no longer have a shifter, it would have been an ideal location for something to rest your hand on while driving. I am willing to bet they scrap it by the MMC.

Needless to say, I am in love with everything else about the car but the shifter and touch pad interface are MASSIVE downsides to me.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by RDX10
you still have to look at the pad before pressing.
Really? Why would you do that? Nobody looks at their computer mouse or touchpad before clicking or tapping. It’s just intuitive. The True Touchpad Interface will be no different after a few minutes or tries and getting used to how it works. As long as it’s ergonomic (comfortable for your hand with the wrist pad, etc.) and responsive, it would become second nature in no time. To each his own, but to me, this is definitely one of the best and most exciting features in the car’s new technology features.

The push-button gear shifting is a totally new concept to me, but again, I’m sure I would adapt just fine. A new thing to me when I got my ‘17 RDX was the push-button Start. Brilliant. No more heavy dangly, clangy, bulky keychain to mess with. Not afraid of change - just need to be purposeful and actually useful.
Socalmark (05-03-2018)
Old 05-03-2018, 07:35 AM
Drifting

Received 1,024 Likes on 714 Posts
I am looking forward to the touchpad.

my BMW has a scroller for the iDrive down where that touchpad is, and I never have to look to find it. A quick glance to the screen is all I ever needed. The thought of trying to reach over and use a touch screen while driving was a detriment to me, and was awkward in all the cars I have test driven.

I don't need a new car, but the pace of advancement is so fast that both of my cars are outmoded, and I want a modern car with all the driver enhancements and smartphone integration. I also don't want to spend the $70,000 it would take to put together a BMW 540.

If it works as expected, the touchpad will get as close to the interface I am looking for as possible.
birdonamission (05-03-2018)
Old 05-03-2018, 07:43 AM
MTD
Racer

Received 111 Likes on 59 Posts
Having had the push button transmission on 2 vehicles now, my TLX and MDX I prefer the buttons over a traditional shifter. Its very intuitive especially since the buttons are arraigned in the same order they would be on a normal shifter. P-R-N-D etc so you select by touch. Driving an automatic car with the shift lever feels cumbersome to me now. Acuras design is much better then many other companies. We have several Dodge/Chrysler vehicles as pool vehicles at work that use a big knob to select gears and it feels so unnatural and sloppy.
birdonamission (05-03-2018)
Old 05-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Madd Dog
I am looking forward to the touchpad.

my BMW has a scroller for the iDrive down where that touchpad is, and I never have to look to find it. A quick glance to the screen is all I ever needed. The thought of trying to reach over and use a touch screen while driving was a detriment to me, and was awkward in all the cars I have test driven.

I don't need a new car, but the pace of advancement is so fast that both of my cars are outmoded, and I want a modern car with all the driver enhancements and smartphone integration. I also don't want to spend the $70,000 it would take to put together a BMW 540.

If it works as expected, the touchpad will get as close to the interface I am looking for as possible.
Yeah - the 1:1 touchpad-to-screen mapping should alleviate concerns about having to look down at the touchpad while you're using it. That, plus the line-of-sight positioning of the large screen promises to be a great combination for both safety and a fun and natural way to interface with the car's infotainment system.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by MTD
Having had the push button transmission on 2 vehicles now, my TLX and MDX I prefer the buttons over a traditional shifter. Its very intuitive especially since the buttons are arraigned in the same order they would be on a normal shifter. P-R-N-D etc so you select by touch. Driving an automatic car with the shift lever feels cumbersome to me now. Acuras design is much better then many other companies. We have several Dodge/Chrysler vehicles as pool vehicles at work that use a big knob to select gears and it feels so unnatural and sloppy.
This is really great to know from someone who has actually used the push-button transmission system. Thank you.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Hello World

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by MTD
Three words: Resistance to change.

Anyone feels there should be a lever on their iphone to select something? LOL
Old 05-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by birdonamission
Really? Why would you do that? Nobody looks at their computer mouse or touchpad before clicking or tapping. It’s just intuitive. The True Touchpad Interface will be no different after a few minutes or tries and getting used to how it works. As long as it’s ergonomic (comfortable for your hand with the wrist pad, etc.) and responsive, it would become second nature in no time. To each his own, but to me, this is definitely one of the best and most exciting features in the car’s new technology features.

The push-button gear shifting is a totally new concept to me, but again, I’m sure I would adapt just fine. A new thing to me when I got my ‘17 RDX was the push-button Start. Brilliant. No more heavy dangly, clangy, bulky keychain to mess with. Not afraid of change - just need to be purposeful and actually useful.

The touch pad interface works nothing like a mouse on a computer or a touchpad on a laptop, why don't you stroll over to the Lexus forums and published reviews and see how well that layout is working for Lexus. On top of that, how can you compare driving in a moving vehicle while trying to use a touchpad to sitting down in a stationary environment and trying to use it?

You bring up a good point on ergonomics, that is actually something else I was looking at. The arm rest pad appears to be right next to the touch pad, would that not make it an awkward angle for your wrist? A knob would not have that issue...just saying. Also you could be right, maybe when I actually try it, it would be better than I am thinking. I will reserve full judgement till I get a chance to actually try it.

Push button start is one of my favorite features ever. You start wondering how you ever lived without it once you've owned a car that has it.
This is really great to know from someone who has actually used the push-button transmission system. Thank you.
Not really sure if this is a dig at my earlier comment on the push button shifter, but I do have a good amount of experience with it. I was given a 2016 MDX loaner for a week while my RDX was getting some service done and while I do concede that a week may not be long enough to memorize it, I have never had to memorize anything when it comes to cars with a standard shifter.

FWIW we took my brothers Q7 in to get some service at the local Audi dealer a week ago and they gave us a 2018 Q5 as a service loaner for a week. I drove that Q5 for most of the week and it has one of those electronic shifters, but the park button was a button on the side of the shifter. So I can't tell you how many times I pushed the shifter forward thinking I put it in park only to realize after that it was in reverse. Thank god I was not in front of anything I could hit into at those times. Not really sure how that Audi shifter improves the experience.

Three words: Resistance to change.

Anyone feels there should be a lever on their iphone to select something? LOL
Anytime someone brings in that bullshit about "resistance to change" I stop paying attention. I am probably less than half the age of 95% of the people here so don't come at me with that crap. You're not a psychologist so don't be flapping around that garbage trying to invalidate my position. What phone in history has used a lever? are you actually going to sit here and try to compare me liking a standard shift lever to a lever on a phone?

Also, you are aware that push button shifters were available on some Chrysler vehicles in the 1950's and 60's and got phased out for the standard shift lever of today? So find a better argument thanks.
quantum7 (05-03-2018)
Old 05-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Pro

Yes, it is (something [not nothing] like a computer mouse or touchpad) - an elegantly designed, on Acura’s part IMO, to function as a direct 1:1 input device to control positioning or make selections on the display screen. I’m not saying (and didn’t say) it’s just like a laptop. It’s not supposed to be. What I am saying (and did say) is that you don’t have to look down at the touchpad while you are using it (because you are interfacing with the display screen literally concurrently as you traverse about or tap on the touchpad with your fingertip.

No, it was not a dig at you whatsoever, re: my comment about the push-button gear shifting, vis-a-vis the other person saying they’ve used and rather liked using it. I was glad to hear it can and did work well in his / her experience.

I’m here to learn, not to throw shade on anybody’s opinion about this, that, or the other.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Advanced

The touch pad interface works nothing like a mouse on a computer or a touchpad on a laptop, why don't you stroll over to the Lexus forums and published reviews and see how well that layout is working for Lexus. On top of that, how can you compare driving in a moving vehicle while trying to use a touchpad to sitting down in a stationary environment and trying to use it?
The RDX touchpad works nothing like the Lexus. The touchpad on the RDX is 1:1, like you're touching a touchscreen. All the touchpad really does is allow you to 'touch' the screen without taking your eyes off the road.

Old 05-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by r1ckster
On all cars with CarPlay, the native voice recognition software can be overrun by holding down and it will automatically go to Siri. So it will likely never be necessary to manually input letters into the system when voice recognition is so good.

Additionally, I noticed in the above video (thx for linking) that you can add Apple CarPlay to the Head-Up Display, likely meaning that you can have Apple Maps navigation directions in your HUD. This is great news as it is not commonly seen in vehicles with HUD. Can't wait!
This is the first video I've seen showing the HUD, though briefly:

Old 05-03-2018, 03:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Yes, it is (something [not [b]nothing] like a computer mouse or touchpad) - an elegantly designed, on Acura’s part IMO, to function as a direct 1:1 input device to control positioning or make selections on the display screen. I’m not saying (and didn’t say) it’s just like a laptop. It’s not supposed to be. What I am saying (and did say) is that you don’t have to look down at the touchpad while you are using it (because you are interfacing with the display screen literally concurrently as you traverse about or tap on the touchpad with your fingertip.

No, it was not a dig at you whatsoever, re: my comment about the push-button gear shifting, vis-a-vis the other person saying they’ve used and rather liked using it. I was glad to hear it can and did work well in his / her experience.

I’m here to learn, not to throw shade on anybody’s opinion about this, that, or the other.
I think I misread what you were saying, you used the example of the mouse and touch pad and what I was trying to say is those are different than the 1:1 application Acura is using. So I was trying to point out that this is a different setup and that those setups that do work like a computer mouse are terrible (hence me bringing up Lexus).

All good, I wasn’t sure if it was so my appologies for taking that way, it just came after my comment so I took it a little bit differently but all good no worries. I am also not really trying to have arguments with anybody, just here to learn as well. I’m on the tail end of a bad flu so I’m just a bit touchy and grouchy to be completely honest with you. It’s not you whatsoever.

This is the first video I've seen showing the HUD, though briefly:

https://youtu.be/Pg8i7rTOyNw?t=136
Please read my comment above in regards to mentioning the lexus setup.

Regardless. I will wait till I actually sit in the new RDX and test it out before making absolute statements like this. I could be completely and utterly wrong. I could even end up really liking the new system. I try my best not to make judgements before actually trying things. I clearly failed on that in this case.
The following 2 users liked this post by RDX10:
birdonamission (05-03-2018), Socalmark (05-03-2018)
Old 05-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Pro

I think I misread what you were saying, you used the example of the mouse and touch pad and what I was trying to say is those are different than the 1:1 application Acura is using. So I was trying to point out that this is a different setup and that those setups that do work like a computer mouse are terrible (hence me bringing up Lexus).

All good, I wasn’t sure if it was so my appologies for taking that way, it just came after my comment so I took it a little bit differently but all good no worries. I am also not really trying to have arguments with anybody, just here to learn as well. I’m on the tail end of a bad flu so I’m just a bit touchy and grouchy to be completely honest with you. It’s not you whatsoever.

Please read my comment above in regards to mentioning the lexus setup.

Regardless. I will wait till I actually sit in the new RDX and test it out before making absolute statements like this. I could be completely and utterly wrong. I could even end up really liking the new system. I try my best not to make judgements before actually trying things. I clearly failed on that in this case.
No worries!

BTW, I'm with you about waiting to actually sit in one as part of the decision-making process. In THEORY, the True Touchpad Interface, is a game-changer, but we shall see, right? After it's been out in the wild for a while and everyone is still going ga-ga about it is when all this praise will actually be deserved. Some of us are excited about the promise it holds, but that's all it is as of right now -- a promise.

Ever since the Prototype was introduced in January the anticipation and speculation has been in high gear, and even more so (many times over) when the production version was revealed. The information coming in dribs and drabs is intentional -- to build excitement and buzz -- and it's easy to get caught up in all the hype (and it appears to be working, at least here in Acurazine...we are talking about the new RDX, after all). It's part of the fun, though...lol.

Be well!
RDX10 (05-08-2018)
Old 05-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Suzuka Master

No worries!

BTW, I'm with you about waiting to actually sit in one as part of the decision-making process. In THEORY, the True Touchpad Interface, is a game-changer, but we shall see, right? After it's been out in the wild for a while and everyone is still going ga-ga about it is when all this praise will actually be deserved. Some of us are excited about the promise it holds, but that's all it is as of right now -- a promise.

Ever since the Prototype was introduced in January the anticipation and speculation has been in high gear, and even more so (many times over) when the production version was revealed. The information coming in dribs and drabs is intentional -- to build excitement and buzz -- and it's easy to get caught up in all the hype (and it appears to be working, at least here in Acurazine...we are talking about the new RDX, after all). It's part of the fun, though...lol.

Be well!
Everything you just wrote here is actually 100% accurate. A very well thought out and very very accurate reply. In THEORY it has the potential to be a game changer, it is a new system that AFAIK is brand new to any car. It’s just my previous experience with touch based stuff in cars has always been negative so that is why I am so turned off by it. However that is not fair, I really have to wait and see this one. I mean we have people on here already complaining about the 2.0T and they haven’t even driven the car yet (how am I any different here?).

I really like everything else about the car, if this works like it’s supposed to, then I am very very excited for sure. It’s just icing on the cake for me. Audi and BMW should be scared.

Thank you for the well wishes
Old 05-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Racer

Received 110 Likes on 75 Posts

Also, you are aware that push button shifters were available on some Chrysler vehicles in the 1950's and 60's and got phased out for the standard shift lever of today? So find a better argument thanks.
Oh the memories, my parents had a 57 Plymouth station wagon with the push buttons. I wasn't old enough to drive yet so I've never had any experience with buttons but I'm kind of worried about it also. I know Ray Magliozzi from Car Talk isn't a fan either. I'm really excited about this car and hope the buttons do turn out to be as intuitive as MTD says because I don't want to turn up on the 5:00 news because I put the car in drive instead of reverse and and drove thru the front window of our local mini mart.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Pro

Everything you just wrote here is actually 100% accurate. A very well thought out and very very accurate reply. In THEORY it has the potential to be a game changer, it is a new system that AFAIK is brand new to any car. It’s just my previous experience with touch based stuff in cars has always been negative so that is why I am so turned off by it. However that is not fair, I really have to wait and see this one. I mean we have people on here already complaining about the 2.0T and they haven’t even driven the car yet (how am I any different here?).

I really like everything else about the car, if this works like it’s supposed to, then I am very very excited for sure. It’s just icing on the cake for me. Audi and BMW should be scared.

True! Take care.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Advanced

I do get the concerns about it, I'm just of the opinion that touchscreens don't make a lot of sense in cars and the Acura touchpad (theoretically, of course) solves the issue that other company's touchpads/knobs have had.
The following 2 users liked this post by 19RDX:
Madd Dog (05-10-2018), RDX10 (05-08-2018)
Old 05-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Hello World

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Anytime someone brings in that bullshit about "resistance to change" I stop paying attention. I am probably less than half the age of 95% of the people here so don't come at me with that crap. You're not a psychologist so don't be flapping around that garbage trying to invalidate my position. What phone in history has used a lever? are you actually going to sit here and try to compare me liking a standard shift lever to a lever on a phone?

Looks like my comment grabbed your attention. LOL
What's your point about not being a psychologist? I don't think I follow your logic.
It looks like you think I was replying to you. It was not the case.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:52 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by GW208
Oh the memories, my parents had a 57 Plymouth station wagon with the push buttons. I wasn't old enough to drive yet so I've never had any experience with buttons but I'm kind of worried about it also. I know Ray Magliozzi from Car Talk isn't a fan either. I'm really excited about this car and hope the buttons do turn out to be as intuitive as MTD says because I don't want to turn up on the 5:00 news because I put the car in drive instead of reverse and and drove thru the front window of our local mini mart.
From my understanding, once you get past the learning curve the buttons become fairly easy to use. I just don’t feel that they do anything better than a traditional lever. In regards to your comment about showing up on the news. In Acuras case at least to go into reverse you have to pull back on a button so it’s not as easy as mixing up reverse with drive...etc. But a couple weeks ago I had a 2018 Audi Q5 loaner when we were fixing our Q7 and the Q5 has a electronic shifter that works like a traditional lever with one major STUPID exception. The Lever has RND but in order to go into park there is a button on the back of the shift lever. So for the whole week I had that Q5 I can’t tell you how many times I pushed the lever into reverse thinking I put it into park. Thank God nothing was behind me during all those mistakes (i.e no parallel parking or reverse parking into stalls). Would I have adapted over time? Maybe. But then we own multiple vehicles, so what happens when I go from driving one of our normal cars into the Q5 (assuming I owned it) and have a brain fart? I guarantee it has caused some accidents.

I do get the concerns about it, I'm just of the opinion that touchscreens don't make a lot of sense in cars and the Acura touchpad (theoretically, of course) solves the issue that other company's touchpads/knobs have had.
I mean it can’t be worse than the all touch interface in past lincolns and fords right? Let’s wait and see how it is.

Looks like my comment grabbed your attention. LOL
What's your point about not being a psychologist? I don't think I follow your logic.
It looks like you think I was replying to you. It was not the case.
Your comment grabbed my attention because I was the only one who mentioned not liking the shift buttons so who else could you have been addressing? Furthermore my comment about being a psychologist comes from telling someone they are “resistant to change”. That is a psychological assessment is it not?

Regardless, I’m already over it, just replying to you. I don’t really care at this point to be honest.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
I guess we can call this our first "review" (even though its obviously biased!):
The following 2 users liked this post by SK1124:
HotRodW (05-10-2018), ostrich (05-28-2018)
Old 05-10-2018, 10:26 AM
Pro

I guess we can call this our first "review" (even though its obviously biased!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYckHc2t5jw
Great video. The guy did a good job, but he was moving fast. On the stuff I'm especially interested in, he moved away in a flash before I was done looking...lol. Best to go a look for myself, I supposed, once we're able to.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:42 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,581 Likes on 951 Posts
Of course he works for Acura so he is bias to some extent but he was pretty much giving us the overview of the car. This is definitely Acura best product in years when you compare the tech, material and look to competitors. Now let's hope there is no issue with Transmission lol!

If all goes well, Acura is a big winner with the new RDX!
Old 05-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
I guess we can call this our first "review" (even though its obviously biased!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYckHc2t5jw
Anyone catch the window sticker price???
Old 05-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 276 Likes on 180 Posts
Originally Posted by r1ckster
Anyone catch the window sticker price???
No, I can't make out any pricing, but I can see the combined average fuel economy is 23.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 276 Likes on 180 Posts
I do not like that color. Not flattering at all.

19RDX (05-10-2018)
Old 05-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Advanced

Made me think of this:

"Ever been driving and you look in the next car, you’re like, “Ugh, shit.” I wish I hadn’t looked in that car. That was difficult to glance at… “let alone being it.” Just a guy in a… In a tan car. [audience laughing] Nobody chooses tan. [audience laughing] Nobody picks tan for their car. They give you tan. [audience laughing] “Is that mine?” “Yeah, it’s yours, fucking loser. Made it tan.” They shouldn’t even make tan cars. It’s mean to make them."
The following 2 users liked this post by 19RDX:
HotRodW (05-10-2018), Socalmark (05-10-2018)
Old 05-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
The video got taken down. The pictures and listing from the Arizona dealer has been removed from that dealers website as well. Looks like the Acura ninjas are putting in some work.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

$52,750

Last edited by MHarnois; 05-10-2018 at 04:09 PM.
r1ckster (05-10-2018)
Old 05-10-2018, 04:29 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MHarnois
$52,750
Yeah that's sure what it looks like. Quite a bit more than an optioned out 2018 Advance but I guess we don't know what all accessories options there are.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up Nice catch!

$52,750
That is some well done photo grabbing there! Strong work!!
Old 05-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts

$52,750
That's not the price. The first digit is a dollar sign. $2,750.

3rd Generation Acura RDX Reviews/Press-4orpkem.jpg
The following 4 users liked this post by MrJames:
19RDX (05-10-2018), a35tl (05-11-2018), OA5599 (05-12-2018), r1ckster (05-10-2018)
Old 05-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Fuel costs, that could make more sense.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:05 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MrJames
That's not the price. The first digit is a dollar sign. $2,750.
Oh man that's much better to hear.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 3rd Generation Acura RDX Reviews/Press