AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Texas (https://acurazine.com/forums/texas-319/)
-   -   Dealers in Dallas that you recommend (https://acurazine.com/forums/texas-319/dealers-dallas-you-recommend-787513/)

chasingthecool 08-12-2010 07:30 PM

Dealers in Dallas that you recommend

any one here got any good dealers to go to?

danny25 08-12-2010 08:09 PM

For what? I have a friend that works in the body shop at Goodson Acura and have always had good work done there.

213swampy 08-12-2010 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by danny25 (Post 12254050)
For what? I have a friend that works in the body shop at Goodson Acura and have always had good work done there.

can your buddy give hook ups on body work at goodson acura, i usaully go to
machurchill acura there service is really good.

djtsmith007 08-12-2010 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by 213swampy (Post 12254210)
can your buddy give hook ups on body work at goodson acura, i usaully go to
machurchill acura there service is really good.

I go to MacChurchill too good people :) will actually be going saturday

chasingthecool 08-12-2010 09:32 PM

need info on good dealerships to buy a car

imj0257 08-13-2010 10:36 AM

Well you have Goodson in Irving, Mac Churchill in Ft. Worth, Vandergriff in Arlington and David McDavid in Plano.

I've only been to Goodson which is where I bought my car. The customer service is so-so but the waiting lounge is real nice. Heh. I hear Mac Churchill has good customer service but have never been there...

djtsmith007 08-16-2010 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by imj0257 (Post 12255600)
Well you have Goodson in Irving, Mac Churchill in Ft. Worth, Vandergriff in Arlington and David McDavid in Plano.

I've only been to Goodson which is where I bought my car. The customer service is so-so but the waiting lounge is real nice. Heh. I hear Mac Churchill has good customer service but have never been there...

They have excellent CS, they even helped me out many moons ago when i had trouble with my LS/Vtec Integra :yum:

Woodscolby 08-17-2010 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by imj0257 (Post 12255600)

I bought my TL from Mac Churchill and I get it serviced at David McDavid. My experience with Mac Churchill was excellent. I live in Allen which is just north of Dallas and made the mistake of going to meet Cheryl at 6:00 in the afternoon on a Friday to test drive what is now my car. Long story short we got stuck in traffic on 820 and didn't get to the dealership until 8 when the sun had gone down. Cheryl had moved some of the cars on the front row and pulled the TL up under the lights so I could easily see it trying to make any scratches, dings, etc... easily visible. I was 17 at the time and Cheryl was the only salesperson of all the dealers I had been to that had ever let me test drive the car that I was interested in purchasing. The day after I bought the car, I went to connect my phone to the HFL. I couldn't get it to connect and after a couple calls to the HFL phone number, I just drove down to David McDavid. The service manager was the first person to come up to my car, after about 3 minutes of him trying to connect his blackberry to my car he figured out it was a defective unit. He made a call to the parts department, found out they had a unit with my trim in stock, took my car back, and less than an hour later I had a new unit at no charge. Both dealers have excellent service, I have never dealt with Goodson