Technology Get the latest on technology, electronics and software…

PCS vision DATA test from Kansas to Chicago! (roadtrip)

Old 11-12-2003, 08:27 PM
on bin laden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ken,

Well I warned you. But you had to go and reply, perhaps you though I was using reverse psychology and I was taunting you. No. You truly do not understand what I am talking about. You don't have to be a professor, you just have to use the TWO ears that God gave you, close the ONE mouth that God gave you, and perhaps you will learn something

Mobile IP in 3G1X is no small bananas. Sprint PCS would make such a big press release about it, that you would have posted it on here, because it is equivalent to you launching 10 new cell phones. That is how you will pull those legacy CDPD customers from AT&T wireless.

And not that I'm patronizing you, but there is no switch in this world that will support multiple cities. In fact, cities like LA and NYC have 9-12 MSC's.

Your theory in your second to last paragraph would cause you to lose all credibility in the industry if somebody were to see that. My recommendation is that you delete your post ASAP. I will remove my quote of you post out of common courtesy if you wish.

And sure, I'll take a second free lunch. Sprint PCS does not have Mobile IP.

Originally posted by kensteele
You would just love it if the Verizon data network was superior to the Sprint data network. But it's not. Better go back and check out your sources, you might get some surprises about Sprint. Anyway, I might have given away some things.....by telling you something you didn't know. I love how you try to prove something by making an assumption and then backing the assumption up with a laundry list of facts. I love how you try to prove that Verizon is better than Sprint by quoting a laundry list of technical facts. 9 vs. 8; M3 vs M2, 5 loops vs 4 loops, $9 billion vs. $8 billion, CCCx3 vs CCCx2, EVDV vs EVDO.

Since when do I have to be a professor of 3G fundamental mechanics in order to understand the basics? So we don't know what were talking about and you do, eh?

Well Adam is not confused, he read it right here. Siggy drove the entire way...and he stated his experience. So maybe we're doing something you and your Verizon buddies just simply don't know about. See? I told you we got it going on over here at Sprint. Hehe.

So maybe you are right and maybe the entire Sprint network is just one big MSC or whatever you call it and no handoff is necessary. You need multiple MSCs cause you're patchwork network you purchased from all those deadbeat carriers needed to be sewn together.

Ok, j/k on that last one but I bet you Sprint is using Mobile IP and you entire theory is therefore shot to hell. Wanna bet that lunch on that?
Old 11-12-2003, 08:28 PM
on bin laden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by SiGGy
I was just speaking from my experience with it from that trip.

LOL, I don't think anything we did/said made soopa look like that.

I understand what you experienced. I am trying to explain to you what happened because you all don't have any of knowing.

Just don't get hard of hearing. I'm willing to listen to you on your areas of expertise. I don't need you to tell me the same thing in order to validate my existance, but give a brotha a little credit.