Technology Get the latest on technology, electronics and software…

NOw it is your turn...........

Old 11-24-2003 | 05:45 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Re: NOw it is your turn...........

Originally posted by mikeymobiles
Ok, so before you knock this thread for being gay i am going to ask your help....I've been on this board for about 7 months and i know i've posted some gay,stupid stuff ect..and i've taken all the pics and comments like a champ...but now i am asking for you help...I am just starting a new business on ebay selling cellular accessories i know everyone on here has bought somethign on ebay and i know everyone on here has a cell phone or know someone with one...so i would appericate if you looked at my auctions before you guys start buying....

i have the cheapest prices on ebay with the lowest prices on shipping!!

So if you can pass this on to some friends it would be greatly appericated!!!

4acell.com AUCTIONS!!!

More items are going to be listed every day and i will have differnt phone models up as well!!!

if you guys need a specific model i am willing to order and ship out of ebay as well..but it wont be as quick if not in stock!!

Thanks again guy's!!

Mikey!

you! need! to! stop! using! so! many! damn! exclamation! points! when! you! type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2003 | 06:16 PM
Rag & Bone

wanna hook me up with a handsfree for my nokia 3590
Old 11-24-2003 | 06:20 PM
Movin on up...

handsfree and motorola accessories are on the next batch once i start reordering...i am working on a website as well, that will keep track of what and how much i have in stock so all u guys can purchase on a regular basis...