Sports Talk & Fantasy Leagues If you like men in tights, this is the spot to be!

Kobe!!!

Old 12-22-2000, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Post Kobe!!!

Laker fan here!

"Clearly the Lakers' go-to guy despite the presence of reigning NBA Most Valuable Player Shaquille O'Neal, Bryant poured in 45 points on 20-of-26 shooting and made every big play down the stretch as the Lakers pulled out their fourth straight win."
Old 12-23-2000, 12:32 PM

Damn, I thought you meant Kobe TAI!

Oh well, Kobe IS a man. Jordanesque. GO LAKERS!
Old 12-26-2000, 07:47 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hell yeah!!! Kobe is the man!! Sorry, but Shaq does NOT impress me in the least. Hmmm... let's see... we have this HUGE guy who is clearly bigger and MUCH MUCH stronger than anyone else and he can rebound and make a basket from 2 feet out! Yippee. He can't dribble, pass or make a free throw to save his life. Goes to show you just how incredible Micheal Jordan really was. Talk about a complete player. Something Shaq will never be.
Old 12-26-2000, 01:25 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GoldTypeS:
Hell yeah!!! Kobe is the man!! Sorry, but Shaq does NOT impress me in the least. Hmmm... let's see... we have this HUGE guy who is clearly bigger and MUCH MUCH stronger than anyone else and he can rebound and make a basket from 2 feet out! Yippee. He can't dribble, pass or make a free throw to save his life. Goes to show you just how incredible Micheal Jordan really was. Talk about a complete player. Something Shaq will never be.</font>