NavTool Pre-order 2014+ Acura

Old 02-18-2016, 11:55 PM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
hi we sent emails to everyone, you can reply directly to company CEO
Old 02-19-2016, 12:10 AM
Banned

Please note we are here, and will be here, acurazine forums wants us first to fulfill all the orders, so all communication please VIA this thread, our PM BOX is closed, please email SALES@NAVTOOL.COM OR CALL ME AT THIS NUMBER 877-NAV-TOOL x7525
Old 02-19-2016, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Received 1,000 Likes on 571 Posts
I have closed the other two threads since navtool wants to use this thread, which makes sense and will eliminate duplication.

Please keep all postings in this thread civil and on topic.

if you want a refund you will have to contact your credit card company.

It is still up to navtool if he wants to ship, send a refund, or not, so do what you think is best for you.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ron A
I have closed the other two threads since navtool wants to use this thread, which makes sense and will eliminate duplication.

Please keep all postings in this thread civil and on topic.

if you want a refund you will have to contact your credit card company.

It is still up to navtool if he wants to ship, send a refund, or not, so do what you think is best for you.
As you all may know our CEO sent out email yesterday, you all now have direct contact with him or me
Old 02-19-2016, 09:40 AM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by navtool.com
As you all may know our CEO sent out email yesterday, you all now have direct contact with him or me
I did- and did respond to give my support. It's been a wild ride... I'm gonna wait it out as I really want your product. Please keep us all updated on progress!
Old 02-19-2016, 03:09 PM
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 55 Posts
Link still doesnt work and 2/19 is already almost over. Cancellation and refund request has been sent to the email address provided. American Express is being notified as well.

No response from your CEO as well.

I hope to see a working navtool one day. Ill be back one day if everything works out. Thanks.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:40 PM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by neoshi
Link still doesnt work and 2/19 is already almost over. Cancellation and refund request has been sent to the email address provided. American Express is being notified as well.

No response from your CEO as well.

I hope to see a working navtool one day. Ill be back one day if everything works out. Thanks.
hey neoshi, if you have an MDX your better bet is to check Naviks. I would take it with a grain of salt for these Navtool guys trying to diss Naviks and promoting theirs to be made in USA and whatnots... especially when they don't have anything to show and Naviks does.

I tried to talk to them about my TLX and they had some integrity not to assume it would just work and said they needed to test it. Even offered me a discount in the install/module in exchange of being able to shoot one of their videos. I've been trying but wife's been adamant so I shared the info in the TLX forum.

Putting TLX aside, check Naviks if you have an MDX and good luck. I've also been burned by these Navtool wackos and I'm really not about to buy a module from them even if they finally release something down the road...

Old 02-19-2016, 03:46 PM
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
I was instructed to send my refund request to the ceo directly based upon the email he sent. I called and spoke with George I will also be notifying my bank.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:46 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I just purchased from Naviks, will let you guys know how that's goes. Haven't receive the items yet. It's true NavTool will talk about the "exposed" wires from Naviks. Which doesn't make any sense because the wires aren't exposed. When I contacted them and ask them for a MDX 3G installation manual, they were able to send me one right away. Hope to get my interface from Naviks next week.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:49 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by LAMike240
I was instructed to send my refund request to the ceo directly based upon the email he sent. I called and spoke with George I will also be notifying my bank.
It doesn't make any sense to me why getting a refund from NavTool is so difficult. They had no problem taking our money immediately. I also had to call my CC company. We shouldn't have to contact our CC company, NavTool should refund those who ask for it immediately.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:58 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Reinnie
It doesn't make any sense to me why getting a refund from NavTool is so difficult. They had no problem taking our money immediately. I also had to call my CC company. We shouldn't have to contact our CC company, NavTool should refund those who ask for it immediately.
Agreed, however I was told over the phone that it would take 3-7 business days to show up on my account, however that puts many of us over the 60 day window to dispute.

Just protecting myself.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by baelim
hey neoshi, if you have an MDX your better bet is to check Naviks. I would take it with a grain of salt for these Navtool guys trying to diss Naviks and promoting theirs to be made in USA and whatnots... especially when they don't have anything to show and Naviks does.

I tried to talk to them about my TLX and they had some integrity not to assume it would just work and said they needed to test it. Even offered me a discount in the install/module in exchange of being able to shoot one of their videos. I've been trying but wife's been adamant so I shared the info in the TLX forum.

Putting TLX aside, check Naviks if you have an MDX and good luck. I've also been burned by these Navtool wackos and I'm really not about to buy a module from them even if they finally release something down the road...

2016 Acura MDX NAVIKS HDMI Video Interface Add: Smartphone Mirroring - YouTube
Thanks baelim. I did indeed contact Naviks based on your info last time and found them to be quite helpful.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:40 PM
Racer

Agreed, however I was told over the phone that it would take 3-7 business days to show up on my account, however that puts many of us over the 60 day window to dispute.

Just protecting myself.

I wouldn't believe it if I was you. I waited a month and still didn't see my money back even though I had finally managed to get a hold of someone over the phone to process my refund. An email is sent but no money at which point they simply shrug their shoulders saying they did process it.

The moderator mentioned that if you want your refund talk directly to your credit card company and that's what I did. The charge went into investigation and took another month for me to get my money back.

Also keep an eye on your statement for after I finally got my money back these guys had the audacity to charge me again. At this point I talked to Amex and rescinded the charge + blocked the vendor from charging my card permanently.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:50 PM
Advanced

I wouldn't believe it if I was you. I waited a month and still didn't see my money back even though I had finally managed to get a hold of someone over the phone to process my refund. An email is sent but no money at which point they simply shrug their shoulders saying they did process it.

The moderator mentioned that if you want your refund talk directly to your credit card company and that's what I did. The charge went into investigation and took another month for me to get my money back.

Also keep an eye on your statement for after I finally got my money back these guys had the audacity to charge me again. At this point I talked to Amex and rescinded the charge + blocked the vendor from charging my card permanently.
Thanks! That's exactly what I did few days ago after your post, put a block on the vendor. Even though I'm past the 60days the CC company was still on my side and will contact NavTool on my behalf. If NavTool were truly legitimate, they wouldn't play games refunding our money. CC company told me refund will show into account if they process it right away, not days.

I'm still hoping that NavTool will pull through and actually deliver for the rest of you guys. Two months after official delivery date is enough wait time for me, especially for a product that doesn't exist (since they can't show us anything). Only thing they can show us is the list of pre-buys.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:50 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Reinnie
I just purchased from Naviks, will let you guys know how that's goes. Haven't receive the items yet. It's true NavTool will talk about the "exposed" wires from Naviks. Which doesn't make any sense because the wires aren't exposed. When I contacted them and ask them for a MDX 3G installation manual, they were able to send me one right away. Hope to get my interface from Naviks next week.
Hey Reinnie, care to share the install manual? I'm just gathering materials to do a DIY for my TLX and I figure it should be similar.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:13 PM
Advanced

Hey Reinnie, care to share the install manual? I'm just gathering materials to do a DIY for my TLX and I figure it should be similar.
Just uploaded to google drive in pdf. I think some steps can be skipped though.
Hope this helps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...HhhZFJTWmNteGM
The following users liked this post:
baelim (02-19-2016)
Old 02-19-2016, 07:07 PM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Email to the CEO went unresponsive.. I don't know how much more we are all supposed to accept without some kind of reassurance on our investment.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:55 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by mikeyk24
Email to the CEO went unresponsive.. I don't know how much more we are all supposed to accept without some kind of reassurance on our investment.
I think the CEO, NavTool, George, and whatever name they want to come up with is all the same person. They sure have been awfully quiet. Good luck!
Old 02-20-2016, 12:16 PM
Banned

Our company CEO may be busy to reply immediately to each email, you can also email SALES@NAVTOOL.COM OR CALL ME AT THIS NUMBER 877-NAV-TOOL x7525

I'm here to help, with any questions you may have.

Last edited by navtool.com; 02-20-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-20-2016, 12:30 PM
Racer

Our company CEO may be busy to reply immediately to each email, you can also email SALES@NAVTOOL.COM OR CALL ME AT THIS NUMBER 877-NAV-TOOL x7525

I'm here to help, with any questions you may have.

Call for what George? I called and you told me to email the CEO for a refund. I did with no response.
Old 02-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Banned

Call for what George? I called and you told me to email the CEO for a refund. I did with no response.
did you email him yesterday? I mean give him a chance to respond.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:41 PM
3rd Gear

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Guys, if you have not already, call your CC company and dispute this charge. Sammy, Vitaily, George and the CEO are most likely the same person.

The Corvette Forum, another IB site, has pulled their supporting vendor status. The address on their web site is bogus. The address belongs to a CPA named Emil. He has never heard of Navtool. It also shows that Vitaily was tryinh to get 1.5 million for working capital 3 years ago and failed.

Please read the below and then decide if you trust Navtool to deliver.

Oh, BTW, he is pointing others to this thread saying how many happy customers they have here

NavTool - Corvette Forum
Old 02-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by C7_Beast
Guys, if you have not already, call your CC company and dispute this charge. Sammy, Vitaily, George and the CEO are most likely the same person.

The Corvette Forum, another IB site, has pulled their supporting vendor status. The address on their web site is bogus. The address belongs to a CPA named Emil. He has never heard of Navtool. It also shows that Vitaily was tryinh to get 1.5 million for working capital 3 years ago and failed.

Oh, BTW, he is pointing others to this thread saying how many happy customers they have here

NavTool - Corvette Forum
On both Corvette and Acurazine forums owners of both are simply waiting for us to deliver product.

Both Corvette and new Acura share same platform, and essentially will be similar product.

Please don't post SPAM, even if our owners try to secure any capital, there is no way in the world you would have this information.

we have been delivering product to forum user since 2008

and as recent ad Q4 2015 and Q1 2016

see link below

50+ customers group buy, all delivered

NavTool Group Buy - AcuraZine Community

Last edited by navtool.com; 02-20-2016 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:05 PM
Banned

it has come to our attention, that few customers started charge-back and still want the product, please contact us before you contact your credit card company

all credit card allow 120-540 days for no product receive dispute

its no 30 60 or 90 days

please see page 31 of official master card manual, applicable to all visa/master card/discover /amex

see page 31 of link below

http://www.mastercard.com/us/merchan..._CB_Manual.pdf

Last edited by navtool.com; 02-20-2016 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:08 PM
3rd Gear

There you go with the Spam word again. I trying to protect other automotive enhusists from losing their money.

Where is your main office? What you list on your web site is NOT Navtool.

Your supporting vendor status has been removed at Corvette forum. Please read the below.

NavTool - Page 6 - Corvette Forum

Even after being advised not to post you ignored that. They only left your PM open so you can communicate with the supposed 300 C7 owners who paid 300 bucks up front for vaporware.

Simple question that you refuse to answer. You say NavTool has 20 million in Real Estate. Where is your corporate HQ?

Explain the address listed on your web site below?

NavTool, Inc
260 Christopher Lane,
Suite 101,
Staten Island NY 10314

Yet FINRA (EMIL RUFOLO - BrokerCheck shows it belongs to

EMIL S. RUFOLO (CRD# 4415272)
1ST GLOBAL CAPITAL CORP. (CRD# 30349)
260 CHRISTOPHER LANE, Suite 101, STATEN ISLAND, NY 10314

Emil is a very nice man who never heard of NavTool and quite surprised you are using his address

As far as the funding. Things like that are PUBLIC information and you should know that!

https://angel.co/navtool/fundraising

Please see below to see how happy the MB guys are with NavTool.

Apple Car Play Scam? - MBWorld.org Forums

I'm not going to bug you guys anymore. I hope you do your own reasearch on NAVTool before giving them ANY money.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:25 PM
Banned

we been on acurazine since 2008

50+ customers group buy, all delivered

NavTool Group Buy - AcuraZine Community

if you were bit smart you found found easily real information about our company not SPAM that is automatically generated by many sites.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:30 PM
Administrator

NavTool - Corvette Forum
The Corvette Forum didn't pull their supporting member status.

Internet Brands has removed navtool from 75 of their sites.

Navtool.com still reflects vendor status in their profile so they can continue posting in this thread.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Banned

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...roring-938814/

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...avtool-932497/

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...dition-937024/
Old 02-20-2016, 04:34 PM
Banned

before C7_beast start his keyboard war, i want to say we din't have pre-orders or group buy on 75 sites, we have pre-order for new NAVTOOL generation 3 on acurazine and corvette forum
Old 02-20-2016, 04:36 PM
Banned

We have brought 3 generation of navtool products to acurazine forum members. If you read this forum you'll find thousand of happy customers since 2008.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Banned

we maybe not as famous on corvette forum, put navtool into search box of acuraziine you will find over 500 post with happy customers
Old 02-20-2016, 06:02 PM
3rd Gear

Navtool.com still reflects vendor status in their profile so they can continue posting in this thread.
Sorry friend,
CF did suspend NavTool. Please see link below.

Old 02-20-2016, 06:17 PM
Banned

HAPPY CUSTOMERS

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...avtool-932497/
Old 02-20-2016, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Sorry friend,
CF did suspend NavTool. Please see link below.

You're correct. They did suspend navtool before IB removed their support also.

Navtool: Please stop submitting Bad Post Reports. I continuously monitor this thread and if I think a post or correction is necessary I will take appropriate action.

However, there is far too much discussion here for me to censor every post so, as long as they are not offensive or inappropriate theiy might not be removed or edited.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:30 PM
3rd Gear

wow you know more than admins, you don't even care what you type you just do. You don't listen, you just know it all.

Who needs google we have keyboard warrior c7_beast
You're delusional as you called somone else on CF.

I don't listen? You wont even answer basic questions. Provide the address of the 20 million in property NavTool owns? Which office do you work out of? All you say is NYC. Provide a real mailing addrese. If you are really in their NYC office why not give an address? All the places that are supposedly NavTool addresses are bogus. Some people have visited and confirmed NavTool was not at any of the locations listed when searching. How about the name of your CEO? How about the number of any other employee of NavTool? You provide an email and number that you most likely answer. Typically under the name of George. Who's that gullable?

If NavTool is so big it has 20 million in Property (you said this repeadadly), why does a company that large have someone as a spokesman on all the forums who can't even complete whole sentences? I'd think communication skills in English would be a requirement. Maybe I'm wrong.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Banned

You're delusional as you called somone else on CF.

I don't listen? You wont even answer basic questions. Provide the addresses of the 20 million in property NavTool owns? Which office do you work out of? All you say is NYC. Provide a real mailing addreses. If you are really in their NYC office why not give an address? Of all the places that are suppisedly NavTool addresses are bogus. Some people have visited and confirmed NavTool was not at any of the locations listed when searching. How about the name of your CEO? How about the number of any other employee of NavTool? You provide an email and number that you most likely answer. Typically under the name of George. Who's that gullable?

If NavTool is so big it has 20 million in Property (you said this repeadadly), why does a company that large have someone as a spokesman on all the forums who can't even complete whole sentences? I'd think communication skills in English would be a requirement. Maybe I'm wrong.
My job here is to deliver working products, and not debate my company valuation.

our address: http://www.navtool.com/contact-us.aspx

You want Shakespeare English.

here you go: Please avaunt

THAT WHY ON THIS FORUMS 1000 OF CUSTOMERS GET THEIR PRODUCT DELIVERED EVERYDAY.

P.S.

I want to apologize to all acurazine members for all SPAM they have to read, unfortunately we have to make this posts, so that people can hear our side of the story.

Last edited by navtool.com; 02-20-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:23 PM
Advanced

Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts
I was interested in the NavTool and have been following this saga since it was first introduced here. I rarely post and just became a member last year when I bought my TLX, so I don't have the credibility that others do here, but thought I'd weigh in to this mess because people are getting scammed and they should immediately call their credit card company and dispute their charge.

First, the English used by NavTool.com here is atrocious. Even in the age of emojis, texts and tweets, someone selling a product and responding to customer support requests ought to be able to string a readable sentence together. Second, insulting people and deflecting people's questions, especially those who have purchased the product, is wretched customer support. Third, there's not a single video of this system installed and working in an Acura TLX. I don't care about Corvettes (which seems to have the exact scam on their hands as well) or MB's or even other Acuras. I want to see this unit in action in a TLX because this is the TLX section of AZ. The fact that NavTool.com cannot prove something simple like whether the product exists and works in a TLX is pathetic.

I don't know what's going on here, but it's a shame. I've owned a '91 Legend, '08 TL and now the TLX so I care about Acura and hate to see other Acura owners get ripped off like this.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:52 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by gptlxdrvr
I was interested in the NavTool and have been following this saga since it was first introduced here. I rarely post and just became a member last year when I bought my TLX, so I don't have the credibility that others do here, but thought I'd weigh in to this mess because people are getting scammed and they should immediately call their credit card company and dispute their charge.

First, the English used by NavTool.com here is atrocious. Even in the age of emojis, texts and tweets, someone selling a product and responding to customer support requests ought to be able to string a readable sentence together. Second, insulting people and deflecting people's questions, especially those who have purchased the product, is wretched customer support. Third, there's not a single video of this system installed and working in an Acura TLX. I don't care about Corvettes (which seems to have the exact scam on their hands as well) or MB's or even other Acuras. I want to see this unit in action in a TLX because this is the TLX section of AZ. The fact that NavTool.com cannot prove something simple like whether the product exists and works in a TLX is pathetic.

I don't know what's going on here, but it's a shame. I've owned a '91 Legend, '08 TL and now the TLX so I care about Acura and hate to see other Acura owners get ripped off like this.
You see that's not possible because they don't have a TLX to test this on. Navtool assumes the module will work across all models ergo this group buy is for everything from ILX to MDX and everything else in between. You're all buying untested modules folks. Or are you assuming that they have all these cars for confirmation? Naviks actually assumes their stuff works for MDX only because they tested it and has a video to show for. Ask them about the TLX and will say they need a car to test it.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:53 PM
Banned

Online forums have changed a lot.

Certain individuals think everything is a scam and ripoff. When in fact we offer great product at cheaper price, on pre-order basis.

If an individual thinks pre-order is not for them they don't pre-order. This thread is clear as day "NavTool pre-order" NOT "NavTool Groupbuy".

Many customers/members want to get new product before everyone else at a significant saving. Acurazine pre-order wasn't as big as pre-order on the corvette forum, but 90% of people that pre-ordered sent us PM asking if there will be delays. Many understood exactly what pre-order means, and delays are possible.

Unfortunately few bad apple makes the whole bunch go bad. Previously when we ran pre-orders on acurazine, right after we had group buy maybe 80-100 people, now we will not have a groupbuy and everyone have to pay retail. Compare pre-order $275, group buy would be around $325 retail $499. Because of a few keyboard warrior everyone else have to suffer.

Next week we will be posting a demo video for Acura/Honda vehicles similar to corvette video.

P.S.

We have 300 people pre-ordered on corvette forum and only 8 cancel.Every member emailed us and said, we understand what pre-order is and are willing to wait.

Same here on Acura zine only 3 people cancelled, and everyone said they can wait.

We din't put a gun to mebers heads, and made anyone order. We simply made and offer for to pre-order product.

But people that have no money vested want to play keyboard warriors.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Banned

You see that's not possible because they don't have a TLX to test this on. Navtool assumes the module will work across all models ergo this group buy is for everything from ILX to MDX and everything else in between. You're all buying untested modules folks. Or are you assuming that they have all these cars for confirmation? Naviks actually assumes their stuff works for MDX only because they tested it and has a video to show for. Ask them about the TLX and will say they need a car to test it.
We don't assume we tested, we design and manufacture products. Naviks resells generic product hardly an automotive grade.

We have developed products for previous generation of Acura navigation systems, they all work perfect across all models.

There is a big difference when a company designs and manufactures product vs just reselling.

We work with local dealership that allow us to test in their vehicles

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NavTool Pre-order 2014+ Acura