HT-Spec Brake Packages for 1g TSX and 3G TL now ready to order!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
HT-Spec Brake Packages for 1g TSX and 3G TL now ready to order!

Astute followers of my posts have seen me alluding to these packages for a while now. I have put an immense amount of effort into making the most well-thought out packages for discerning drivers as possible. If you are looking for cheap parts you won't find them here. Only excellent recommendations for the best there is to offer in OEM replacement braking parts. What you will find are highly effective components grouped to give a great amount of benefit to people looking to improve their cars' braking.

Everything is ready to ship within 24-48 hrs of your order.There an exception for the 3G TL with Brembo Caliper Stage 1 and 2 kits, which is not yet ready to ship but will be within 4-6 weeks of this posting. This rotor is a brand new design that we are debuting on this exclusive platform. We have contracted with Racingbrake to make the FIRST open-slot 1-piece rotor on the 3G TLs with Brembo calipers. More details on this coming soon!

Please read up on the benefits of choosing brakes based on our extensive experience with Acura TSXs and TLs, and feel free to call me personally for a consultation on what packages are right for you!

Marcus
949-295-1668

For a full breakdown on all the details surrounding HT-Spec Stage 0, 1, 2, and 3 Brake Packages, link here:
http://www.heeltoeauto.com/pitboard/?p=111

Originally Posted by mrheeltoe
HT-Spec Brake Packages: Mending Your Honda/Acura’s Achilles Heel

As great as Honda and Acura cars are, it seems pretty consistent for drivers to complain about their braking performance. If not the performance itself, but the life and consistency of the braking. We have spent countless hours in the forums and on the phone consulting people and helping them find braking solutions that will meet their needs. For a long period of time we were marketing order pages where people could build their own braking packages to suit their needs. Over the years, we have seen many kits being ordered over and over again, and we have taken these particular kits and built packages out of them to remove any and all guess-work out of the purchasing of a brake kit. With the introduction of HT-Spec Brake Packages, we hope you will find enough information here and on the order pages to show you that your hunt for brakes to suit your needs is over!