Charity Drive Sale!!!! You buy You HELP

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 09:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charity Drive Sale!!!! You buy You HELP

Hey everyone,

We are doing something different this time around. Instead of offering really great prices for everyone to scoop up and enjoy. We are going to give the discount to Charity instead.

Supported Charity

Juvenile Diabetes Foundation

More info here

The reason why a close friend of ours, his daughter has this disease and we want to help her and all the other children and people that have this disease.

Our good friend took the time to write us a little note:

"We became involved after my daughter was diagnosed with Type I diabetes last August at the age of 8.

One of the biggest things I want everyone to know is that insulin is NOT a cure for diabetes. Insulin is the treatment that keeps my daughter alive. Because perfect blood sugar control is not possible, even with insulin pumps and 10 finger pokes a day for glucose checks, she will probably end up with some of the complications such as neuropathy and kidney or liver problems. "

So here is how it is going to work for everyone.

If you buy something from our site you will receive FREE SHIPPING on all your orders. We will also be taking 10% of your order and donating on behalf of you to your local States Chapter JDRF.

It is time that we put aside what we want or how great of a deal we can get on this or that. Please help us help others find a cure to juvenile diabetes. This is a very important cause for myself as well. My father has it as well.

We currently have some items on sale and others are not. When the sale ends that is it for that price. BUT ALL the proceeds from this sale will go to JDRF on your BEHALF!!!

Charity Shopping

As a special bonus anyone that purchases a paint protection kit we will donate 20%!!!!

Paint Protection Shopping

Charity Drive ends Dec 31st!!! Please help if you can. Donations are accepted as well by sending payment to sales@rockblocker.com

Thanks

RockBlocker
Old 11-13-2006, 09:00 AM
Banned

Thanks to everyone so far for helping out a graet charity and raising money to help find a cure.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Banned

Bump