A'PEXI WS2 Exhaust blow out!!! TSX people look!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 02:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
A'PEXI WS2 Exhaust blow out!!! TSX people look!

Hey guys....I have been given clearance to post a special for the Apexi WS2 exhaust for the TSX! Only thing is, I am not allowed to post a price. I have the price on my site, linked here:

AZ COUPON DOES APPLY HERE! PRICE IS 5% LOWER THAN POSTED WHEN YOU USE THE COUPON IN MY SIG.

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/Apex-Inte...-pr-60052.html

ALL ORDERS GET A FREE PLATE FRAME/LANYARD/DECAL pack from A'PEXi!

BUY TOGETHER WITH A PROGRESS RSB AND SAVE $40+!!!!!!!!!!

My suggestion is you order one now before I get caught posting the system for so cheap. I am running this price for the month of Oct ONLY!!!!! There are plenty in stock so order at will!

For those unfamiliar with the WS2 exhaust, it is a system designed in the spirit of the Greddy SP and SP2. Large oval can, mellow sound, a little deeper and more noticeable than stock, not atrocious at all. Not raspy or tinny. Just...kinda like how you'd wish the car came off the showroom!

The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel bent piping consists of high temperature, titanium particle coated mild steel. This muffler has always been the standard for aftermarket street exhaust systems. The oval canister houses a newly designed rolled tip for an extremely high class finish. Interior construction has been fine tuned for even more low to mid-range power. Countless magazine dyno tests have proven the WS exhaust to be one of the best all around exhaust systems on the market. As always, all A'PEX cat back exhaust systems come complete with all necessary hangers, nuts, bolts, and gaskets.

The World Sport muffler is for the performance enthusiast who has more on their minds than just pure power. This system is designed to provide excellent low and mid range power without excessive noise. The sporty, yet elegant look is made possible by using a polished SUS 304 stainless steel muffler, 60mm titanium particle powder coated mild steel piping, paired with a 100mm (3.93 inch) polished tip. Robotic TIG welds along with precise hand crafted welds ensure maximum longevity and performance. The WS system possesses all of the motorsports passion and intensity associated with A'PEXi products. This system is ideal for the daily driver car of an enthusiast, or for vehicles that want the high class sporty look without the noise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LW38TY-BHw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHpDgxHB5Q

Marcus
Old 10-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by zhieson
Do you know if this Cat back provides any gains in hp or torque?

We expect gains from this one since the piping is mandrel bent, is larger than stock, and the mufflers are high flowing. The main goal of the WS2 is to provide a great look and the perfect sound (WS2 sounds really is tuned well, I liken it to the Comptech Intake). There will be a bump in power but you won't get tons. It's the noise/power tradeoff at work.

Marcus
Old 10-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Former Sponsor

A'pexi is one of the most underrated companies in existence. It was started by former employees of HKS about 20 years ago. Those of you older than 25-30 years may recall HKS as being the grand old godfather of our import performance industry. The tuning firm has focused on quality from day one and you can see it in their products. Even Apexi packaging is head and shoulders above the competition. The names HKS, Greddy, and Apexi mean less today than they used to. But remember that they all come from Japan and embrace the same principles that less conventional companies hold true!

The N1 is their big power system. Apexi has dominated the power exhaust market in the past with the N1, and practically invented the angled canister look.

However the noise and ground clearance compromise has little place on the street as law enforcement grew more and more strict with exhaust mods. Noticing the street success of the Greddy SP2 Apexi released the World Sport exhaust as part of the WS lineup that included specially tuned suspension kits which were all designed for reliable street use. Since then the WS has been a great alternative to the trademark large canister style of the SP2.

Over time, the WS has eveloved to meet market demands and 5-6 years ago the WS exhaust became the WS2, with a new slash cut style tip. But the large canister muffler style stayed, as did the near perfect exhaust note. You need to remember, the WS was invented at a time when the cops were on the hunt for rice rockets in force. So anything exceeding CA legal decibel limits was at risk of causing issues. So the WS was designed to meet the decibel limits of OEM manufacturers. Meaning the WS2 is about as aggressive as the most aggressive stock exhaust in terms of sound. It is tuned to be heard but not annoying. It does not drone at all. It enhances the nature of a sports sedan in a perfect way: without ruining the car!!!!

Power gains are moderate with this system. Larger mandrel bent piping and high flow mufflers will enhance the performance. The goal of this muffler is to make the car more fun on the street meaning a little power, a little sound, and a great look!

OH! And it should be noted that APEXi developed and tuned this exhaust on an employee car. Extensive R&D went into it to get the sound and fit right!

Marcus
Old 10-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WS2 sounds nice and quiet exhaust than other brand a like Greddy,Skunk, etc. Not bad price for WS2. Also, I like the exhaust looks on TSX, it looked really nice! I also like Fujitsubo exhaust, it sounds nice and quiet.

Last edited by GSGOMEZ; 10-06-2008 at 08:32 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Three Wheelin'

But I am working on Hondata Reflash first then I will probably buy exhaust someday. I also read Civic Si about WS2 vs EVO2 exhaust, most of Si owners like WS2 better.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Also, Greddy EVO2 and SP2 sounds nice but a little louder than WS2. But I am surprised that SP2 disconnected for TSX, that's suck!
Old 10-08-2008, 04:51 AM
B A N N E D

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bump for a nice exhaust..perfer the evo2 or feels IMO.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Former Sponsor

I have an EVO2 in stock I need to blow out if interested...
Old 10-22-2008, 03:00 AM
9th Gear

In terms of noise level, is this exhaust slotted between greddy SP2 and fujitsubo legalis-r?
Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cwis
In terms of noise level, is this exhaust slotted between greddy SP2 and fujitsubo legalis-r?
It is going to be very similar to either of those systems actually. But putting it between the two is a pretty realistic thing to so.

Marcus
Old 10-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Former Sponsor

bump, 3 days left!
Old 10-31-2008, 10:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Last day!
Old 11-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Advanced

Ive owned 2 of those exhaust on my DC2 and on my DC5.... this is the best performance exhaust that you can get that keep your car a great sound that is not too laud.... free bump I might buy one soon for my new TSX!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Former Sponsor

This promo is over but we have a rebate in effect now!

Marcus
Old 11-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump See my sig!