Old 11-21-2012, 10:08 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
2012 Soopa' Black Cyber Turkey Weekend Deals From Heeltoeauto.com

Here it goes!

Old 11-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Former Sponsor

So apparently some people are having trouble sorting out the ad details. I spent a lot of time on this ad and I do want to make sure people "get it."

There are words there and pictures. If you read the words the text is pretty clear in what it is saying:

"10% off all ATLP, Fastline Performance, Medieval-Pro
Use coupon codes:
ATLP10, FLP10, MP10"

"Free shipping on all clearance items.
Use coupon code FREESHIPCLEAR"

"10% rebate on all HTSpec Certified Parts"

I wanted it to stand out and it looks like I accomplished that. I did not count on people not being able to read it since I can. Reading the text there I feel gets the point across. Of course if there are specific questions one could ask and I am happy to answer.

The fine print is important as well. I personally can read it, even with my crappy vision on a laptop. If you are on a phone, yea you are going to have trouble. Here is the text in plain:

"The fine print. I know this is annoying, but we gotta do it. This promotion runs from November 22, 2012 through November 26, 2012. Heeltoe Automotive reserves the
right to extend or alter the special at will.

ATLP/Fastline/Medieval-Pro special applies to ALL ATLP, Fastline Performance and Medieval-Pro products listed on
Heeltoeauto.com. Not all items on Heeltoeauto.com are in stock. Orders for the pricing offered in this special are subject to backorder conditions. Currently, many
items are on backorder for different lengths of time. Placing orders during this promotion secures an item for you for later shipping. If you have questions on the
stock status on any items on heeltoeauto.com please call 949-295-1668 or email support@heeltoeauto.com.

We will not be offering this pricing for later purchases
however users are permitted to check out using the pay later option. Pay later purchases will require a 50% deposit to secure pricing.

Free shipping on clearance
items allows for shipments within the contiguous 48 United States. International orders are permitted however additional shipping charges will be required to
complete orders. For estimates on shipping cost outside the contiguous 48 states, please call 949-295-1668 or email support@heeltoeauto.com.

Rebate offer on
HTSpec items includes all items listed under HTSpec categories. After the order is processed and shipped a gift certificate will be created for 10% of the product
amount and emailed to the customer after November 26, 2012. There are no limits on the use of the gift certificate on Heeltoeauto.com and it can be combined
with other promotions. The gift certificate cannot be exchanged for a cash refund later. Discounts redeemed by using coupon codes listed in above ad. No instant
discount is applied for HTSpec rebate. Only one coupon is permitted to be used per order. To use multiple coupons one must make multiple orders."
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Last day for our Black Cyber Turkey Weekend promotion! http://www.heeltoeauto.com/